Weedfags utterly and unequivocally BTFO for the last time

>College students with access to recreational cannabis on average earn worse grades and fail classes at a higher rate, in a controlled study
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/25/these-college-students-lost-access-to-legal-pot-and-started-getting-better-grades/?utm_term=.e088a05f3591
The proof is in the pudding. Marijuana makes you dumb and dumberer!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MsxrK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember to archive
archive.is/MsxrK

Once again, correlation=/=causation.

based nordbro

What about "controlled study" do you fail to understand?
This is SCIENCE.

correlation does, however, imply causation

no fucking shit thats why im not a college cuck

I think this needs to be further looked into: this only took into account for Europeans around that area.

pot making less people go to liberal re education camps? 420 blaze it nigga

"Studies are stupid, especially if I don't agree with them"

And it's still almost like something being bad for you isn't reason for big brother to regulate and to tell you what you can and can't consume.

Obesity related causes kill some 300k people a year, so when's the government going to mandate meal plans and exercise routines, you know for the good of the people?

i got a 4.0 one semester when i went to every class high and took every test high

of course, that's probably because i actually attended every class

no it does not

STFU YOU WORTHLESS NEET I KNOW PEOPLE THAT WORK HARD AND THEY NEED TO HAVE A LIL WEED AT END OF THE DAY SO THEY CAN CHILL AND I BET YOU USE OTHER DRUG LIKE ALCOHOL AND COVFEFE AND BTW NO ONE CAN DIE FROM WEED OVERDOSE

PS
IF DRUMPF DOESNT LEGALIZE WEED HE ISNT GOING TO WIN IN 2020 JUST LEAVE IT UP TO THE STATES

Correlation does not necessarily mean causation.

But without no correlation you have no causation. Do yourself a favor and reread the factors of causation.

This is the same argument you idiots use to disregard transgender studies. Maybe you should do as you preach

THIS

I smoke a lot and get better grades than a lot of my pals and I'm in engineering

Also know a lot of ppl at my uni who smoke and they all get nice grades.

OP is a puritanist cuck who believes everything the media tells him and pretend to be redpilled

>OP is a puritanist cuck who believes everything the media tells him and pretend to be redpilled
The media tells me to smoke weed erryday #420blazeit
Stick it up your ass, ass

We could do the exact same study with alcohol and get exactly the same results ;

>Students who drink a lot get poor grades
>AHHHHH Alcohol drinker BTFO!!!!!!!

See how retarded you sound?

>>College students with access to recreational cannabis on average earn worse grades and fail classes at a higher rate, in a controlled study
Oh I wonder why!

OP don't go down this road with relying on studies to prove that weed is degenerate and makes you dumb, because there are literally hundreds of studies done on the topic and they all say contradicting things. why is this? because libshits own academia and they frequently cook studies and skewer them to provide the results they want.

just stick to appealing to peoples common sense. honestly, most sensible people can SEE that weed makes people dumb. it does. period. end of story. you can tell just from talking to those kids you used to know who had a light in their eyes and then became potheads and now they are just like dumb as fuck and zoned out to another dimension. it makes people stupid. we know this because we can see it plainly in life and don't need studies to prove it.

just like fucking bullshit "studies" or "papers" that debate whether or not there are more than two genders. no. no thanks. we don't need "science" for that. we can plainly see it with our own two eyes. same concept.

Go back to WaPo shill

I teach art and smoke. Yes it can make you content with being a lazy ass, but that is your own fault. You were a sloth before partaking.

Oh look flaggot from a flaggot. Truly a shocking development on ol pol

I have never suggested that cannabis turned you into a transsexual.

This isn't close to proof that weed makes you dumb; it proves that americans have no self-control or work ethic and people blame weed for a societal problem.

Fucks like you use weed to dodge the fact that our culture needs gutted and remade.

>it proves that americans have no self-control or work ethic and people blame weed for a societal problem
>study was done in europe
hmm...

this thread is stale as fuck after the 400 post thread early

I don't see how. I wouldn't be surprised if there is correlation between drinking a lot and poor grade or even smoking cigarettes. Nevertheless, it is their right to decide to fuck their life or not. I don't want to live in your nanny state

You caught me; I didn't read it.

This study was on a college that was in a legal state "Netherlands" and it's adjacent state's university's students would come and buy weed there legally. Then Netherlands cucked them and made it illegal for non Dutch to buy legally. Then Dutch kids kept doing shitty and other states' students did better than before. Shit study and it really doesnt mean shit.

Weed doesn't make you dumb
It makes you not care. It makes you okay with your lot in life. The college kids probably just didn't care about anything because they were high all the time.
I used to smoke all day every day for years. That shit needs to stay a schedule 1 drug it utterly destroys motivation and ambition

When I was an undergrad it hurt my grades and I couldn't discipline myself. When I was in graduate school I used weed to help me focus on some subjects. Weed helps some types of thinking and hurts other types. It's not helpful for memorization.

But it IS correlation!

I graduated with a 3.74 GPA in Mechanical Engineering from a highly ranked university in the US and I vaped a ton of weed until I graduated. But wait.. I also worked at a fortune 500 engineering company as well.

Now I am a grad student at a reputable university in Canada with a fellowship.

I'm pretty sure drugs aren't the problem, its the people abusing it and not using their common senses properly..

I'm currently building a major industrial-grade grow-op in California.

AMA.

>memed phrase when argument isn't going your way, but the opposite is used when it somehow proves cannabis cures cancer.

>Anecdote vs study.

I'll take the study mate.

But that is right, alcohol and weed are both degenerate.

quiet you, that doesn't fit the narrative.

Do you plan to taint the crop with an emetic to fuck with the stoners?

I got high every day in college and managed a masters in mechanical engineering with a 3.9 gpa. Making 6 figures now doing design work, still get high every day. I'm a dumb guy though apparently.

Lmao there is always one faggot who immediately starts spouting 'but my personal experience is different'

I'm not actually growing it (at least not yet, the company would have to hire me after I finish building it for that)

but they're plan is to provide the cleanest safest stuff on the market.
Way I see it they're keeping the commies pacified and docile while we take over.

NV just made it legal :). Hopefully over 4 years many more states join.

>controlled study
try
>controlled burn
dude

>I'm pretty sure drugs aren't the problem, its the people abusing it and not using their common senses properly..
Your anecdote doesn't refute the statistics. Is this the stoner version of "Not all stoners are like that. Pot is a drug of peace. Cheech and Chong are its prophets"

Sadly as Colorado proved it'll just lead to more Commies and degenerates migrating in, and as their density increases their taint spreads, in more ways than one.

That said, California is long gone (yes even NorCal, due to SoCal fucking you over with their helpful retards), so do whatever to siphon as much money to yourself as you can.

Forgot pic

that's the whole point.
the state has no authority to dictate the terms of any man's life. Men will succeed or fail on their own terms, and by their own measure.
You want to sanction drugs, do so in your home under your law.

P => Q
is different than
P => Q and Q => P := P=Q
you stupid retarded piece of shit

If that's true then the evidence shows weed as a hobby lowers your grades, not that weed as a drug lowers your intelligence.

And yet it's immoral that businesses exploit illegal immigrants for cheap labour depriving your kindred citizens of opportunity.

Potfags need to stop droning on about muh "medicine" and just admit that thet use to get high. Just fucking admit it, queers

>Marijuana makes you dumb and dumberer!
I concluded this on my own after listening to these retards defending their addiction year after year.

>DUDE MODERATION
>DUDE COMMON SENSE
>DUDE U WUR ALREADY LAZY

There are studies coming out all over that show marijuanna can lead to schizophrenia without family history or any proclivity to mental illness.

Just don't fucking do it.

>the state has no authority to dictate the terms of any man's life.
And then you come to us for tax-funded welfare when your bad choices fuck up your life or for tax-funded medical assistance when your bad choices fuck up your health.

If you worthless pieces of shit really were keeping your bad choices to yourselves, not out driving vehicles when high, trying to lure other people into the trap you're in, not trying to make us all pretend it's fine, not making us pay for your retardation, I would be fine with it.But that's not what's happening.

correlation and causation

Something like 50% of medical studies end up being retracted. It's a far cry better than the "ooga booga, your earth, air, fire and water are unbalanced, and that's why your nuts are rotting off" bullshit of the past, but I would argue that anybody who claims that the stuff cures cancer needs to spend a wee bit more time doing some legit research, and I would also argue that people who claim that there is no medical benefit to the stuff get fucked. If a terminal cancer patient can feel better for the last few months, that's a medical benefit. I'm not going to say that it doesn't deter cancer, just that there isn't a whole lot of evidence.

I bet students that don't drink do better too. Doesn't mean I'm going to quit drinking.

Bunch of reefer addicts in this thread , absolutely degenerate

>he needed a study to tell him this

Get rid of the welfare state, and then I'll sit down and talk about open borders.
I'm perfectly fine with you shooting a junkie in the face for trying to steal your car. I'm also perfectly fine with hospitals turning down a junkie who has ODd and not paid in the past.

Quit assuming that people who advocate for the legalization of drugs are illicit drug users them selves. Not all of us are. Some of us just recognize that we still have illicit drug use, and the costs of the war on drugs to pay on top of that.

But I'm not a pussy. You are.

Did you ever think maybe they're too cool for school?

lol i smoke weed every night and have a 2.1 gpa majoring in English and communications so get rekt -- come December 8th 2018 I'll have my degree just like the rest of you straight edged slobs so suck it!

>2 0 and go
>Cs get degrees

That's because they realize even spending money on weed is a better investment than college, they seem like smart cookies.

>I smoke a lot and get better grades than a lot of my pals and I'm in engineering

yea and I'm a better driver when I'm drunk

I bet you'd get the same result with enabling or disable access to Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Shareblue still working hard

Can confirm, was a college stoner with college stoner friends and we all failed classes. Thank god I moved out when I did, currently salvaging my GPA. Luckily I'll be an engineer so I'm not too worried about my student loans.

>Luckily I'll be an engineer so I'm not too worried about my student loans.
If you are right, there is a good chance that it won't be for the reasons that you believe. And take my advice:

Take a class in something like machine shop.

god i love weed

That's because of your shitty American work ethic. Well played sir.

nice
did you go to college?

it works great when you dumb it down into a simple math equation. but it's alot more complex than that with alot more variables you retarded piece of shit

also fucking hate stoners

Ayy Lmao

>controlled study
this means there's a very high likelihood its causation, sweety

>being a studycuck

The only difference is that there is no scientific study that proves transgenders are anything but mentally ill. KEK just admit you were objectively BTFO by a controlled study with isolated factors xDxD

>washingtonpost

Nice credible reputable source

>study
>science
that would be research, dumbfuck
but who would've though that people spending time doing alcohol and drugs have worse grades than those who spend time behind a book lol

Don't care.
I'm not in school.
I just have to show up for my job on time and work hard.
I smoke when I get home.
Seems like the study just proves that most kids are irresponsible dumbasses who were probably raised wrong. Not enough exposure to consequences and the idea of no second chances.

Yeah, bud opens your mind and makes you realize what's important in life. Getting a 4.0 and missing out and all of the important experiences of college just so that you can have slightly better place under the man is for suckers like you. Get red pilled faggot

intuition is always right in these cases. if you feel like a retard when you're high, it's probably because you are.

how the fuck does this study make sense? smart weed smokers are never going to tell other people they're smoking.

Isn't that obvious tho? I studied architecture and finished it smoking weed every single day. Sure it took me a little longer but I'd have given up otherwise because all the pointless work was very stressful.

I don't think you understand. It's important to let everyone know you smoke weed if you smoke.

Maybe these students are being woke and seeing "college education" racket for what it really is. A revolving door to sell pieces of paper if you can memorize stuff from book and recite it on a piece of paper in a given amount of time, Information that is almost ideological at this point diverging from true education curiosity and testing, it is no longer the Socratic proving ground of exchanging idea's, you don't follow the cult scriptures? you are a heretic, true further education is else where, not a campus, study business finance, open small business, screw college.
This, I was a Obama supporting feelz cuck until I smoked the devils lettuce, opened my eyes, got a gun, got into a trade, learned to work on my car and be a general male, no hand holding healthcare is a right bs liberal a cancer.
2 of my friends who were absolute nerds high academic achievers revealed to me to be quite the stoners, took me by shock , you were supposed to be the book reading nerd

>College students with access to recreational cannabis on average earn worse grades and fail classes at a higher rate, in a controlled study
Duh!? Is that a surprise?

>being woke and seeing "college education" racket for what it really is
oh my sides user

Only kids do that. You'd be very suprised about how many adults smoke daily and never mention it to anyone, ever.

what colleges
what degrees
how ofetn do they smoke
how much
what weed were they smoking
what were their daily rouitnes, diete, physical exercise
next time washpost is gonna demonize microdosing because a single person fucked up doing it
utter garbage journalism

if you are responsible and disciplined enough you can even drink a little every now and then and be one of the top performing students with excellent predictions regarding your future career outcome

Yeah but this study is referring to college students who are essentially still kids on their way to adulthood.

I was high more than I wasn't in my first year of EEE course. I had other problems like crippling anxiety and run-ins with niggers and pakis. I came out victorious with 70% and that was the top mark in my class. Remembering anything of my studies is a different matter however

>Marijuana makes you dumb and dumberer!
I think it is more of a "drive" kind of thing. The classic looser people, will smoke weed, drink too much, or find another diversion, instead of doing their job, or what would be needed to achieve the goal they are too lazy to chase after.
t. classic looser

i like how you fags every god damn time bitch about the fuckin stoners, and im just sitting in twearker/herion country thinking how much i wish it was just stoner country

THIS IS SCIENCE!

bill nye is real science too right?
IT depends on the fucking guy or gal who smoke, ive seen people smoking weed constantly and getting an enigeering degree without a lot of problems, ive also seen athletes smoke degenerate amounts of weed and still perform really well in games and training but ive also seen a lot of people just go full couch potatoe shut in mode when they start smoking.

It all depends on the person.

This guy gets it right.

t. classis loser #2