/VOL/: Deep state clones edition

About 20 minutes ago Victory of Light on Twitter was posting about how Hillary died before the election and was replaced by clones.

Those tweets have been deleted now.

Is this the story that will break everything open? Seems like a ballsy first move, but it primes normies to expect that ANYTHING could be true.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890412104221696002
instagram.com/explore/tags/victoryofthelight/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYzC43EUk8k
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article101553692.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8S_d-XTGzDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related was censored too
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890412104221696002

Hes a bad hombre

Got caps of the other posts?

nigger shut the fuck up with this kike make believe story.

Stop being a jew.

you seem to be trying really hard, perhaps you only need to rest?

larpers fight!

i think he deleted this. I'm hald convinced these people are just testing the waters and gauging how we react to certain shit

I liked VOL until this LARP shit

that's all I'm afraid, OP is correct though, tweets alleging Hill kicked the bucket on 9-10 and 9-11 faint was a malfunctioning clone

Shoo shills! Tweets shouldn't be censored

I saw the posts before they were removed by Twitter. There were also a couple posts about how the space ships are already here, but are cloaking themselves in the upper atmosphere.

Im not a shill, im just trying to ask people to think critically abotu the shit he's saying.....Have you ever noticed his tweets ramp up as soon as Trump begins to clean house???

This is drowning out the real news coming out tonight. Scaramucci just called out Priebus...

>92959
is that right?

Do you notice how all the shills hide their flags?

It's cuz they're from israel

Since the earth is flat no rational being would believe his nonsense.

>uses star wars icon
>fucking clone war
desu i was on the fence cause hope, but this nigga is a fucking larping retard false prophet probably paid shill, fuck this guy and his bullshit psyop delegitimizing campaign of disinformation.

>hi my name is "victory of the light" doesnt that make you feel good inside
deceiver, blasphemer

there are massive ongoing threads about Scaramucci that I'm in, there is one thread about this with 17 replies

He also mentioned they've have the technology to clone for a long time, and that Hillary's clone couldn't be found guilty of her crimes, or some shit like that.

I saw it all, I'm just looking for screencaps.

Blaspheming who faggot?

>Hllary's clone couldn't be found guilty

IS THAT THE WHAT THE DEFENSE IS GONNA USE HAHAHAHHAHA?!?!?!?!

VotL lost the tiny bit of credibility he had when he went all in on swordfishes pizzagate LARP. VotL is a deepstate shill, I would suggest everyone unfollow and block him.

nigga hes larping as a righteous source of hidden info like hes some kind of enlightened bastion of knowledge here to save you all from your ignorance. he shits on truth, and truth is sacred.

Wasn't he supposed to leak something today, or yesterday? I forgot what it was. I just remember he was giving them 48 hours.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAqefwrgwrhqwrhqrthrwhEF

this is what he tweeted

What if he was talking about leaking "Clinton was replaced by clones"?
It's totally possible that (((Twitter))) decided to delete the tweets because they're caught up in all of this.

>erqev8dG
ty

here you go user

I hope so, I want something to happen. Those fucking plaedians better deliver today.

"Universe, I'm interested in learning more about the happening of happenings manifesting on July 27, 2017"

If he were really telling the truth, why is [s]twitter[/s] the status quo putting up with it?

Nigga that's the Jedi Order Symbol

The tweets aren't there anymore which means either he deleted them or Twitter deleted them.

What's going on in that gif? Looks like the world's worst stealth fart.

Or two autists both trying to make different political statements with the same handshake.

And Barack Obama is on the BIG HOUSE
There's nothing to be worried about....

Remember how there were 'deep web chat' leaks showing presumably deep state agents plotting to take down trump? Chat name in those screens was emperor palpatines return

Gary Wayne Keith

Say what you want about VOTL - he's fucking hilarious.

These clone tweets may have been his magnus opus.

Deleted a lot of tweets today.

checked mate

For that to be true they would have to have cloned her like 60 years ago and then kept her clone hidden away.

VOL is as bad as Louise Mensch

if massive get, this is the truth and it will be revealed to the public before midnight.

Also friendo- and other anons- go on insta- and look at the red background images. all talking about the 'event' being mentioned by VOTL and Forrest

>
instagram.com/explore/tags/victoryofthelight/

what do you think?

AFAIK there are two types of cloning. Perfect clones (replicate clones) which are born as babies. Imperfect clones (duplicate clones) which can malfunction and need handlers. These can be made in five months. Listen to the interviews on Youtube made by Don Marshall. Other sources include George Green and Dr Peter Beter.

GET YOUR SAUCE, BREAD

lewl! !

It may just be a circus, but hey, no entrance fee.

Its a group of sophisticated larpers.

Hi, I'm from the Votl thread over on /x. There are 3 options.

> Larp
If it's a larp, it's the mother of all larps at this point. Problem is, someone is putting way too much effort into this if this is a larp. 7000 tweets in only a few months? Plus they're actively calling out supposed accusers and 'cabal' members, not just saying vague shit like traditional Larps.

> Psyop Dujor
Theory being that the Deep State is pissed trump won and they're going for a last ditch plan to invoke NWO type government. Alien contact / invasion, worldwide governments unify peacefully or otherwise, civil rights go down the drain and enjoy your new intergalactic overlords, same as the old ones. Entire alien landing / invasion would be faked, supposedly holographic tech developed in black projects. It could also be a long running gig by some sort of intel agency, but I can't extrapolate the purpose as of yet, if that's the case.

> It's Real
Single digit percentage chance this is the case. Reminds me way too much of what you do in Stellaris when you annex a pre-FTL species via infiltration. but if 5000 spacecraft suddenly uncloak in earth orbit, Humanity can't do much about it no matter how we feel.

They could drag it out for years with exponentially less effort.

Every time he tweets something big it gets taken down within 2 minutes

Victory of the light is a jew psy op, fuck you for spreading this garbage here. Go die of cancer faggot

He's probably deleting it himself. No evidence that Twitter are deleting his posts.

if you take the account down it makes it even more validated at this point.

and yeah i think he pulled it himself. he only experiences his feed not working at times ive heard.

Check out Event is Coming Soon on Youtube. That's VOTL's Youtube account almost without a doubt.

If its real , which I wish it was , I would be pleasantly surprised, this VOL guy is selling a dream , after all who doesn't want to jail all the evil people in the world, meet exotic new offworld aliens that don't want to kill you, and enjoy the benefits of hidden away tech that will advance humanity as a whole.
VOL is promising the impossible. Let's see what happens this September.

who's this?
>pic unrelated

hes calling out names you never heared of. lots of effort and if larp, why delete?
sounds actually pretty nice tho

That was some goosebump-inducing story, too bad there weren't any follow ups.

He's flip flopped a lot on Trump's role, which makes me suspicious. But he's made a lot of connections between what used to be unrelated conspiracy theories to me.

Be not guided astray by false light

it's a brainwashing op. he and his group will be telling people how to live, and how to instruct others on how to live.
it appears they may be trying to install a new one-world religion.

check mooch's twitter. he appears to have clarified the tweet (or dialed back the rhetoric.)

Nice image, is that the polar configuration?

>a malfunctioning clone

I dont think these people are even deep state....I THINK THEYRE FUCKING BLOGGERS DOING A MARKETING PLOY

He just posted some pretty interesting stuff

Defending the jews HAHAHAHHAH

It's true
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYzC43EUk8k

Bump

Bump it mofo

bammp

Project Bluebeam?

oi, have another one

He should have stuck with the "a person of her status, who knows what they know, can never be put in prison, for what they know is too valuable, she's more "useful-free"

And I'm surprised any one is bummed out by them, they're obviously one of us

So this guy says Trump is working for the Illuminati and later he says he's working with them and Putin?

Come on, Sup Forums

i just remembered the tweet, whatever that is
>Gary Wayne Keith, Former Lockheed Martin VIP

>If it's a larp, it's the mother of all larps at this point. Problem is, someone is putting way too much effort into this if this is a larp. 7000 tweets in only a few months? Plus they're actively calling out supposed accusers and 'cabal' members, not just saying vague shit like traditional Larps.

[citation needed showing that once something goes past X tweets per month, it's actually real]

no it fucking isn't you autistic fucking retard.
'Grats I guess on letting yourself be brainwashed.

9/11/16: TV anchor accidentally reports that Hillary Clinton died.
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article101553692.html

Reminder that this is a retard Frank LARPer account

nah, she was just deprived a bit from the infants blood as punishment for fucking up so hard. once she got that back she recovered

DR PETER BETER WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

I'm not one of these dudes who believes Clinton actually died. However what's with all these fake Hillary's they used?

Yeah, it does sound nice. Hence "selling a dream". Hail to the dreamer, but really, I kind of hope both that it's true and that the people predicting chaos breaking out in response to first contact are correct. Pic related. It's rather disappointing that my actual opinion is that it's false and that the people predicting chaos breaking out in response to first contact are incorrect.

Still, in case my consent is needed... Yeah, if there's really anybody out there... Bring it out into the open, ET! Uncloak those ships!

>censored
You mean deleted because it's batshit?

Rabbi Laitman writes for the Jerusalem Post, he is very well known and is, of course, a Kabbalist.

captcha: jewelry

More clone failures:
youtube.com/watch?v=8S_d-XTGzDc

Trump always does that handshake thing where he pulls the other guy into him, I guess he was going rough there

>Bluebeam
>Bluebeam
>Bluebeam

Even if it's just Bluebeam, sign us up! Let it roll! If you wait too long, conditions will roll out from under you and you won't be able to do it ever. Then nobody will believe you ever could! Is that where you want to end up?

Yeah, I say, you could flee the war into the shadows, keep your teeth and claws clean for a while, and then maybe you can show off your holograms for tourists someday, painting pictures on the clouds as you tell the rubes from the colonies about what you didn't do to the people of earth. Is that where you want to end up?

Roll those holograms, deep state! Let's put this to the test and see which of us is more correct about human nature! Let's see your best attempts at creating some chaos, brothers! The noise could be your salvation!
And even if the noise drags you down, at least you'll be going down in starlight. It'd be legendary! Wouldn't it be better than falling in silence?

Of course... that assumes you could ever do it at all. Talk is cheap. Maybe it's time you stop buggering people with this Bluebeam story and just do it if you're able.

Tick tock. How long until you're asking how you ended up somewhere you didn't want to be?