Kristin Beck should be in jail

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hV4HINGUpBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's time like these I'm glad Hell is a real place these fucking animals will end up in.

wtf are they putting in the water and food here? it has to be deliberate

>seal
>not a huge faggot
Pick one. You ever hear Delta or Green Berets being retards? They are silent professionals. Fuck Navy.

Trump should pay him a personal visit and explain the policy to him.

Only a man would say such a thing.

Come to think of it, have there ever been any high profile Delta or Green Beret "tell-all" books? I know a ton of SEAL ones.

If I tell it to his face will he assault me for my opinions? I think assaulting someone might be a sign of mental instability.

"Kristin"

This is a dude with long hair in a dress, this is no "Kristin".

Sorreh to disappoint.

Clearly he got MK-ULTRA'd in a Jason Bourne style psychological/personality restructuring to be used as a psy-op in their larger disinformation/propaganda campaign. Sad!

No because the army and the marines respect their position and the need for secrecy surrounding their mission. It is paramount to their mission being successful. They get all the pride and sense of self worth they need by doing their job effectively, not by disclosing mission details to the press for attention and money.

>but w-why do I have to cut my hair? It defines who I am.

Shaving your head removes individuality as they mold you into a soldier. The military is not there for you you are there for the military and are PROPERTY.

Don't be a faggot. This wasn't a threat. This SEAL is saying "I am a face that will be affected by your policy. I want you to see who I am and what I've done and see if you can still coherently explain the reasoning for this policy when it's more than just nameless faceless 'trans people' and instead you're looking at a real person impacted by your policy."

That's a perfectly reasonable statement. There's nothing wrong with asking your leaders to come talk to you and request an opportunity to persuade them. This SEAL is offended, and rightly so, that their career serving this country is being undermined by a tweet from a man who clearly has not considered every aspect of the policy he's promoting.

If you think this is a threat, you are an emotionally-ruled fag on par with SJWs who demand trigger warnings for pomegranates.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Was his career undermined for every other year this wasn't allowed except 2016?

Did this person become a tranny while serving or after he retired from service? He can say whatever he wants, he's completely irrelevant to anything.

There are HUNDREDS of reasons for the US military to not accept a person into their ranks. Dozens of medical, physical and mental considerations. The military works best if they can make recruit fit their parameters, not the other way around. In a battle situation there is no access to specialized medicines....and that gas mask better fit your lumpy head, soldier.

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

What makes her a hero? It should really be told in the article otherwise fuck them for even using that word without merit.

It's a poorly veiled threat, which likely seemed like a good idea at a time because of his hormone-addled brain likely can't process things as quickly, thoroughly, or accurately as it once could.

>Join as a man
>Serve as a man
>Leave as a man
>Become a monstrosity
>'Monstrosities should be allowed to serve!'

20th post best post

>Able to do BUD's again with the gaping would that is you your neo-vagina.

That's the whole counter argument, everyone seems to forget that their bodies are smashed full of counter hormones and have literal holes carved in them by surgeons. If he had 3 of his limbs sawed off on a whim and they were replaced with a barely function pseudo-limbs he wouldn't be considered worthy to be a SEAL.

Yes.

THIS IS WHY I TAKE ALEX JONES' SUPER MALE VITALITY

Did you count? You fucking autist

>see who I am and what I've done
You mean as a man not some abomination of nature

>retired
>served as a man
>wasn't trans in the seals

> say that to my face, fucker, not online and see what happens

he probably wants be in jail
fun times

Why do they never call out the generals that advised this decision?

No, technically Delta is a part of the Department of Defense and is way off the radar. The SEALs are impressive, but don't hold a candle to Delta.

no shit?

>tell me I'm not worthy
>worthy

It's not about individual "worthiness." It's about being part of a highly regimented and disciplined killing machine of an organization and not getting in the way of its brutal efficiency. I guess understanding that is too much to ask of someone who puts their own fragile self-esteem before common fucking sense.

Yep. They are mainly made up of the best of the Rangers, but are technically DoD.

Is that the same tranny who wanted to beat up Ben Shapiro?

Here's hoping Trump takes things a step further and kicks women out of the military next!

last I checked the Navy is also part of DoD

Uh I suggest you reread what you wrote, try not to look retarded next time.

I am talking about direct command. The FBI is apart of the Dept. of Treasury, but Delta reports to joint command at the DoD. It's a little different than the rest of the military. Regular Army officers do not have a say with Delta, and most times, don't know who they even are.

>Kick back in a FOB for 3 months doing nothing
>see no combat
>Heroic

except he is already retired, so this will have fuckall effect on him. He also wasn't a tranny during the period he was a seal, and not of the costs and disabilities it would incur would have been present.

It's as if a former seal got paralyzed in a car accident as a civie, then was upset that the military had a "no cripples" policy.

Little boys completely feminized while little girls are getting huge tits at like 10. I'm not usually into conspiracy theories but this is getting a little ridiculous.

because black guys have giant dicks.
They are crafting the perfect genetic couple.
BBC and PAWG.
A match made in heaven
~god bless

Don't they know that their faces are part of the problem.

>women being sexualized earlier
>feminized young boys
>men transitioning to women
>sperm counts down 50%

>threatens an out-of-shape elderly man with physical violence
>worthy of anything

At what point does a "trans person" need to transition? What benefit is there to having a half-functioning vagina over having a fully functioning penis?

>from a SEAL to a TRAP

The entire military is a part of the DoD dipshit.

1 SFOD-D is an army unit that has recieved the name "Delta Force" it reports to Army SOC and JSOC just like DEVGRU and the Green Berets.

its always the navyseals that have some fucking drama queen...in this case ...actually.

disgusting

i don't give a fuck if you did your duty - no one else really does on a consensus level.

this faggot is a SJW and should be flogged with flippers.

>transgender
>has zero hope of ever passing
Why even bother?

He's already retired though, so he's actually not the face of anyone affected by the policy. If any of his military accomplishments were made post hrt/srs then you might have grounds to make that argument but instead you rely on forcing blatant lies. Their career has been in no way undermined, they were not transgendered while serving.
This is actually important because this person is conflating their life before transitioning with after and using it to make up wild claims about the capabilities and mentality of trannies without actual evidence.

CAG is purely army, dipshit.

>call of duty: tranny pre-ops

and then Australia says everything I was trying to point out to that other faggot in a couple simple greentexts

>Actual Navy Seal
The memes meme themselves sometimes. We have broken through to the other side.

youtube.com/watch?v=hV4HINGUpBM

>SEALS

Literally douchebag dudebros of SOCOM. When they fail, they fail hard.

Rangers=Marsoc>>>>seals

Bingo

Autism is our power

Attention. Why else?

This is the only actually well reasoned and coherent post so far.

Congratulations.

You also hear very little about the CIA black ops guys that do all the dirty work then let the seals come in and take all the glory. Just like the raid on Osama's compound. The Navy is for people who are too stupid to get into the air force and too pussy to join the Marines/army.