ITT we trigger eurocucks

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time
youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

>The new f-350s
So ugly

Pick up trucks are popular in Europe. We buy Izuzu, Toyota and Mitsubishi ones. The American car industry is joke, not triggering.

> bagOfMilk.jpg

You're only allowed to have castrated baby trucks, you can't even have pic related without a special license so they don't even exist.

(Pic related is the big brother of the Renault Alaskan)

What a bunch of cucks

The US is a Christian country.

American trucks are shit though Toyota makes best trucks

The point is that we have more trucks than europoors. They are too busy jerking off to 2-seat electric cars, and pandering to their ego by convincing themselves that they are intelligent.

this fucking truck triggers me-- its like a little manlet truck pretending to be a freightliner cascadia.

Lots larger than a postage stamp.

>American trucks are shit though
>Toyota makes best trucks

Those are made here.

>tfw the super dutys here only come with gas engine

Give powerstroke

Shooting guns in the back yard off the tailgate of your 5/4 ton Kaiser M715 is fun desu~

Not the hilux

ITT we trigger amerisharts

Sorry guys, you will LITERALLY NEVER hold the title of having the largest empire in human history

And you will LITERALLY NEVER stop speaking OUR language (unless you're overrun by spics, which is quite likely given how cucked your country is right now)

:^)

gas is like $0.50 USD per liter

Past =/= present

And you will never hold the title of having conquered Europe.
England doing anything to its territories is the equivalent of a grown man beating up kids on a playground

>Sorry guys, you will LITERALLY NEVER hold the title of having the largest empire in human history
Why do you assume we give a fuck?

>you can't even have pic related without a special license

It's probably illegal for eurocucks to be reading this website

hi

Any Eurocuck country could double its total Olympic medals and still not have more than the USA, either in gold, silver, or total medal count.

Isn't it just a barebones Taco?

Hilux is trash. Rusts even here where is no snow kek and no power

>be British
>lose empire

>muh beacon of liberty

not so fast amerinigger

>easy come, easy go and never ever come back

>tfw you will never be able to brag about how you lost your ancestor's empire like a bong in current year

Checked.

What special licence would that be?

You are occupied.

Yeah thanks again for all the Jews faggot.

The UK only has left-wing political parties. The Conservative party is just less left-wing than the Labour party.
In the US we have both a left-wing and right-wing political parties.

>muh 100 yo lost empire muhfugga.

Hello? Yes, this is bait, I want to order 80 (you)s

There's some European Union thing that you need a certain class of driver's license (which I can't be assed to dig too hard for now but I found it at some point) in order to drive a vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating over a certain amount, and that GVWR for which you need that license class just barely undercuts the level where heavy pickup trucks are

We don't care about running and throwing sticks/stones.

12 Freedom units

Maybe C1 for over 3500 kgs. It takes an hour and is valid for life. A lot of people have Motorhomes. Not much of an Issue.

It shows

We don't have as may black people. It would be impossible to win most events.

I can buy and have 25,000 rounds of .223 shipped to my door

You don't win swimming either though. Maybe you are just an unfit nation.

We have military bases in most countries which essentially means we own them. Our empire is BY FAR the largest of all time.

Oh man I'll just type out sage and nothing else, I'm doing my part!

Cmon laddie, its past your bedtime.

I can buy alcohol 24 hours a day and bet online.

you have a problem, and that's and that who your country so so shit all your "man" are to drunk to do anything or care

Rams and F-150s fucking run over your shitty little chink trucks lmao

Good times lad but you need to get your shit together

I want your Multikulti too. Its so 2017

American civic nationalism needs to die.

It is divisive, toxic and most of all meaningless.

To be an American is nothing more than a passport. No homogeneous ethnic groups or cultures going back thousands of years, just a bastard dumping ground of mixed Europeans.

To top it all off you're decades ahead of Europe in demographic suicide.

Dually noted

>per capita

I Kinda dont Feel the triggering

I wish i had your car and make some moonshine

Tacomas and Tundras pretty much only exsist in America and shitty para-militaries.

Do you guys get the best trucks and SUVs from America in Germany? Do you get the F-150/250, the Jeep Grand Cherokee, the Cadillac Escalade/GMC Yukon, the Ram 1500/2500?

We can also do that yuropoor.

that mid size toyota truck is a staple of the third world dude.

I think it's because those roads are so much more narrow.

Very interdasting

'murican autosport is a joke.
pic related: not a joke.

>I can buy alcohol 24 hours a day

So can I.

there is no way this is real kek

Not Really. in germany it is about Speed. You know we have the Autobahn.

We have drive through liquor stores even

;_;

What trucko is that?

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time

F1 is a traveling media circus going to increasingly boring tracks that are "redesigned" by Tilke. Bernie has driven that sport into the ground. I'd rather watch WTCC.

That's a big truck

Do turkeys consider themselves of the human race?
Or do they know they are subhuman Syrians?

But I like Italy, Spain and Greece

It's in raw numbers, not percentages; Brazil, which is roughly 50 per cent white, has a much larger population than Germany, so the figures check out.

wat

F-150s are the best General purpose pickup, period.

Rams are shit tier. The only think the american auto industry does right are Ford F-series trucks

>25 year old American
lmao no
Maybe the truck part

i just fell for the hurr there are no white brazilians meme and thought that whites weren't in brazil

Try again bruh

The are millions of Brazilian whites, but many are ‘whites’ who identify as white, although you also have white people identifying as pardos, who are, by definition, non-white.

>Not Really. in germany it is about Speed. You know we have the Autobahn

Can you get the best American muscle? Dodge Charger SRT, Dodge Challenger SRT, Cadillac CTS-V, GM/Chevy Corvette, Ford Shelby Mustang GT350?

How about the best US made luxury sedans? Cadillac XTS, Lincoln Continental, Ford Taurus SHO, Chrysler 300/Dodge Charger?

just go

youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw