James Woods

What does Sup Forums think about Mr. Woods?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_life_of_Clint_Eastwood
youtube.com/watch?v=kaSsiO6SSH8
youtube.com/watch?v=B-XazyY4U7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL HOMOPHOBES

fake and gay

one of the highest IQ posters on Sup Forums

absolutely based the fuck out desu

>What does Sup Forums think about Mr. Woods?
Drumpf has signed plenty of deals with the same people.

US military is 1,500,000 people. Mentally ill faggot gays that think they aren't the gender they are account for 0.003% of the US population.

Nope. It's real. Woods is one of the few out Hollywood Republicans. He posted this 3 hours ago.
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods

Most based actor in Hollywood, after Clint Eastwood.

and those .003% need not to be in the military, if anything they need to be in a psychiatric ward.

original Sup Forumsack. obligatory -

youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw

Saying something is fake when it's not? Go fuck your self.

Based Hades

I'm from Oregon, a notorious blue state. Portland is often called the hipster/SJW capital of America.

We banned gay marriage by referendum in 2004. 57% of people voted for it.

Commiefornia banned gay marriage by referendum in 2008, the same year it helped elect Barack Obama.

Trump is the most pro-LGBT President in American history. He is the only President who was pro-gay rights during the course of his campaign. He got the goddamned GOP to applaud gay rights at the RNC convention.

The only other President to have EVER supported gay rights was lame duck Obama. He outright refused to so much as say that he was in favor of gay marriage until he no longer had to worry about getting voted out of office by the Democrats.

He's /ourguy/

Stop spouting this gay meme. Eastwood is very cool and he's been in some of the best movies in history, but he is in no way based or redpilled.
Just read this gay shit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_life_of_Clint_Eastwood

kek

thing is DROMPHUFPTHFPT isn't pretending that they're some sort of peace loving sand hippies

Based

Digits confirm

Everything there is literally fine.

The man is a damn legend...

oh my

>atheist
>pro equality
>pro fag marriage
>refused to publicly support Trump
>best friend is a fucking kike
None of this is fine. kys reddit

He's fucking awesome and red pilled.

We banned it in 2004 because city counsel allowed judges to dish out marriage certs surreptitiously, without going through public channels

The ban was to remind them that they are serve the public.

YAAAAS KWEEEEN!!!

>mfw

He's got a very high IQ,(scored a perfect SAT), and is rumored to have a monster benis. What's not to like?

Dude is a legend at this point. Genius IQ, talented, Hollywood conservative who does not give a fuck.

Also, look up the interviews where he talks about witnessing suspicious shit on an airplane that was probably a 9/11 rehearsal by terrorists in training.

Based white guy. We need more like him.

Not sure what Oregon you were living in. Or if you are too young to remember and actually believed whatever fairy tail your SJW family/friends told you.

The judges faced zero backlash.

Oregon banned gay marriage. Oregonians banned it because judges followed the existing law, which did not forbid the issuing of gay marriage licenses. The backlash was a fucking constitutional amendment banning gay marriage to make sure they could never do it again. I knew and know lots of gay people who didn't get married in that brief window because they had the foresight to know they would be invalidated shortly.

he's based as fuck, it's crazy how freely he expresses himself in Twitter without repercussions.
he's too trigger happy with the block button though.

Jesus fucking Christ!

Did he just do what I think he just did?

Toreno? Torennnnooooooooo!

Yes he did.

This.

>Yfw when you'll live to see hades crack jokes on a social media page

He's most likely shadow banned.

literally one of the smartest people on the planet and /ourguy/

I sincerely wish that he had his own talk show, like an uncucked version of Colbert

I hope this doesn't affect him voicing Hades in Kingdom Hearts 3
I know he loves doing that role

A hero and a patriot.

He's Hades and has one of the best Simpsons celebrity cameos ever. Based as fuck

He literally was the only redeeming thing about this dumpster fire:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaSsiO6SSH8

One of the only based celebs. I would die for James Woods.

LMAOOO

the shape of hades' face reminds me of somebody...

he's one of the best shitposters we've got

Shatner is good at it too

FUCK YOU TORENO

BASED

I can tell based on the bantz that I would vote for him as president.

"We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, go home happy, what'd'ya say. Come on."

>twitter.com/RealJamesWoods

Based af

Rob Shneider

Fuck... completely forgot he was in GTA SA...

he's intellectual elite and not to be trifled with

This, I've waited so long

Woods in 2024

Dare I say it? He is.../ourguy/

ONLY TEH CAKIFORNIAA IS TEH GAYGFAGZ

>drumpf

This is how I always imagine a liberal acts on their side of the screen after typing that always.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XazyY4U7g

The universe wants to take revenge on me.

On me.

I couldn't believe it at first, but
it does, it's real. It's all coming home now, in a sort of warm embrace of destruction, a finality that I couldn't escape even if I wanted to. I don't want to.

I want it's justice, I want it to take me. For once in my life, I want something honest and true to grasp me in it's quivering, blameless hands and crush the bleeding screaming life out of me. I want to join it, in my death, though it will not know that's what's happened.

Because we all get a second chance. In the end, we all get understood. We all get saved.

wrong.

mel, and his dad.

t. the neighbor and churchgoer

>'''''pancake''''
nobody actually... ate that.. right?

>fattygoesbatty
my sides

Sent a tweet to him with this thread link. Someone clicked the link. I know he reads his followers tweets. This tweet popped out right after the link was clicked. I dunno i dunno i dunno

>that hashtag

My sides

Love him. Gonna follow him right now actually. The dudes comedic gold.

Double confirmed

>Trump is the most pro-LGBT President in American history. He is the only President who was pro-gay rights during the course of his campaign. He got the goddamned GOP to applaud gay rights at the RNC convention.

I remember this. It's why I always chuckled when people tried to say Trump was antigay or antitrans.

no way in hell I'd eat anything a tard cooked up

The old death is gone, the new death is all that matters.

Like my tweet if thats you.

>republican in hollywood
nope he's good

Orly?