GERMANS EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

GERMANS EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

youtube.com/watch?v=4vZpfdutYTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyo8USaxT_k
youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this is what german tax dollars go to
Hitler should've won, or Churchill should've at least shown some spine by pushing the soviets out of East Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyo8USaxT_k

Germany is an occupied country

This is not the future Germany chose

youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo

is he natty?

This is the work of a VICE media subsidiary called "Schlecky Silberstein" - they seem to consider themselves the German equivalent of "The Onion" and claim to be named after some financial backer who likes to be anonymous, while mostly being nobodies pushing prole culture. The "state media" bit comes in because our public broadcasters tend to fund anything leftist that calls itself comedy - they have to, or their own funds get cut too. But that still doesn't really excuse bullshit like this video.

>East Germany is the only uncucked part
>ree commies

JewSA will never change

Perfection.

The ideal Aryan.

wait, germans actually believe northern europeans are an iranic people? i thought that was a wwii meme.

Dear lord that male specimen is not completely real right? They have I don't know altered his physique with CG right?

...are those brown nipples?

>White
>Brown nipples

Choose one.

fun vid desu

Pink.

the right one is clearly pink

>nigger female putting arian male in a camp
what did they mean by this?

>8th grade
>has trouble with mathematics

Pic related has brown nipples.

That's white people next millennia.

Holy fuck, that Aryan God though

why ghana of all places? is it because we play in international soccer all the time?

I wish nonwhites would just give us a vast wilderness and fuck off

Ok, which one of you actually made this video? It has to be the most pro-white video I've ever seen.

Wtf is that CGI?

Can anybody tell me the name of this guy? Looks like I've found a greater Aryan God than even young Dolph Lundgren. He's literally perfect

it will become real

I was asking the same thing, no way men can look that good right?

>It's another Sup Forums going gay for a muscled man thread.

Begone Satan. There is nothing gay about noticing an ubermensch.

No fucking way my huehue brother. Jesus Christ, that's the most perfect man I've ever seen in my life, assuming it's not CGI, I'm speechless.

Get the fuck out. How can you not go gay for an Aryan God like that? Something is clearly wrong with you.

To be honest, I tried to find one small flaw to do a "untucked shirt, 2/10 wouldn't even hold hands" type joke, and couldn't.

I wish it was real

oi m9, hes got nowt on the Anglo Max Irons.

Excellent evidence that the left can't meme. This is some of the best nationalist propaganda I've come across.

>no way men can look that good right?
Why? The body isn't that impressive. Even I'm not that far off. He has way better face than me tho

>portraying Aryans as tall, handsome, strong and worthy of protection
>portraying yourself as effeminate manlets
yeah wow they sure showed us

Seems like a good deal, I don't like his hawk nose that much. You're 8/10 9/10 user.

did anyone save user's perfect loop gif from last thread?

Maybe body wise. I don't like my face

>Literally implying white Aryan men are subhuman animals

What the fuck?

I swear to god we will destroy germany this century.

Most people don't, you don't have to either. Your partner has.

>aesthetic as fug
>named like a boss
>white as white it can be
>lives innawood
>very connected to nature
>cannot be shackled
>has two bitches
>fucks like a beast
>zik hails at the end no fucks given

if this should be a funny spin on right winger paranoia it fails as shit or i don't really get german humour to be honest

that guy tho

For fuck's sake Hans you have it in your genes get fucking working.

Serious, how would Germans feel if some German-American heritage/descents returned to Germany?

As long as you leave the JewSA shit behind I would be fine with it.

>>sees your flag
New rule: You see my flag? Never speak to anyone with my flag on this site again. Fuck you.