Would you take monarchy back?

Would you take monarchy back?

daily reminder that King Charles II was the original NEET

Depends on the monarchy. Having a monarch with fascist beliefs like Edward the Eighth or even a Romanov is the dream for me (even if Eddy was kind of a cuck). But a liberal freemasonic house like the modern Bourbons in Spain or the modern line of Windsors can go die in a fire. Remember, the monarchy was the last obstacle in the line of the Freemasons and kikes, which is why they infected the West with democracy in America and France, since it's much easier to subvert and monarchies made sure the Jews stayed out of Europe. God created the kingdom on earth, not democracy. The King passes on his knowledge and greatness to his offspring.

Wud u say boud me bish
Looey da forth aind tage my kingdum

Wha widna fecht for Charlie? What widna draw tha sword. Wha widna up an' rally at the royal prince's word!

A Catholic King for a Catholic Country!

Al-mawt li-Parliament!
Al-mawt al-Cromwell!
Al-mawt li-Cranmeri'a!
Al-mawt al-Takfiri!

Aut Deus! Britannia! et Karolus! et nihil!

God Save the King!

one charles ii vs five peter the wild boys. who would win?

In a hearbeat. Fuck all Jewish systems of plutocracy masquerading as democracy.

Yes.

Absolutely.
>cherrypicking pic
Habsburg monarchy was easily the best thing to happen to Europe, the French were basically what Jews are today, after money and bloody wars.

There were some issues, obviously, like the jaw and the insanity (that led to Thirty Years War and the tragedy of the German Question, but Jesuits are as much to blame for that as the insanity.)

Slow down there buddy.
We accept "frogs", "snails", and whichever animal you want to compare us to but comparing us to jews is too much.

Please. Don't be mean.

Agreed. French are Honorary not Aryans.

Good enough for me.

Have a good day, burger-kun.

Over what?

We're still states ruled by old families, don't get it twisted.

looks like bella thorne kek

Well, what else would you call your behavior towards Germans?
>Daughter of the Church
>kills and rapes Protestant Germans for muh Versailles
>suddenly, Habsburgs start crusading the shit out of Protestants, to unify Germans
>France immediately joins on the Protestant side
>suddenly, Enlightenment
>we rational now
>guillotine everyone
>hold orgies in Notre Dame
>what's on the agenda?
>"liberate" Germans from the monarchy

I love Bismarck.

No. Things would have ended up this way regardless it would just replace EU with Church and Merkel with some brainless female Monarch and voila! Same old shit. What the whole west needs are free speech (limited by explicit threats), gun rights, free press (both public and private) and a limited democracy where a much higher constraint for who gets to vote is put into place (raise age to vote to 30, limit to IQ of at least average, limit to only land owners and people with roots where at least all four of their grandparents were legal citizens, iffy on women and race stuff because it would be too hard to implement), plus insanely strong borders, like execution should be the punishment for being an illegal imo.

Holy fuck. This thread is filled with with really stupid people. Why the fuck would ANY person be for the exact opposite of a meritocracy?

Are you all really this weak. as to be ruled senselessly by literal retards?

My boy Charlie II was more of a man than you'll ever be, peasant.

*blocks your path*

Hebbo em deh keng ov Spen

Yes at times I think that monarchies had alot more freedoms then we do these days. The only real rule was obey the king and most of the time he didn't really give a shit about what you were doing.

>most of the time he didn't really give a shit about what you were doing

Unless he wanted to raise his popularity; then he'd have gibs galore, pardon the shit out of everyone, and fund massive works of art
pic related

>his country doesn't still have a monarch

We wuz overthrowin' kangz!

Fuck the Habsburg and their chins.