Why do Christians love present day Jews?

Why do Christians think that present day Jews are "God's Chosen People" and look at them as Christianity 1.0?

Jews clearly hate the Christian savior.
youtube.com/watch?v=zxm26c4rklk

When did Zionism start if Martin Luther wrote books titled "On Jews And Their Lies?" Clearly the worship of this tribe by Christians has not been a constant theme throughout post-Christ history has it?

Confuses me /pol.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxm26c4rklk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=EiXQmeuHTOY
youtube.com/watch?v=VbRXrb6iFo0
youtube.com/watch?v=p153TH6P7sY
hooktube.com/watch?v=p153TH6P7sY
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
youtube.com/watch?v=__sukFZPOxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the churches have been subverted by Jews and their false prophets.

youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4

Basically to get them to STFU and consider that maybe they were never actually oppressed and all those times they were exiled was about forcing them to forgive unpayable debt.

Why would the Christians trust Jews with money and commerce if they didn't trust them? Why is anti semitism so unacceptable if white people hated them?

Because the red pill is realizing that the Jews are both a race of merchants and hucksters who constantly shit up the place, but the reason they're like that is to fulfill the prophecy of Moses that they should never be happy and at peace until they lived in their own land. Outside of it, the Hebrews are kikes, pure and simple.

When the Christ returns, they shall be rectified. Until then, bless the seed of Abraham! But also fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

read ur bible m8, seed of abraham is christians

They're given comic book versions of bible stories and think Israel the country established in 1948 by the United Nations is the same government entity that's in the Bible

youtube.com/watch?v=EiXQmeuHTOY

No idea. The Franks literally slaughtered the jews right alongside the muslims when they sacked Jerusalem during the first Crusade.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are known as "Abrahamic Religions" for a reason.

these people are not "christians", not if they are completely oblivious to the Jews schemes. these are false Christians, if they were real Christians, they would never trust the Jews. Christ laid it out pretty basic, the Jews (Pharisees) are a pit of vipers. they are literally Satan's helpers.

Yeah but like did you not read the Bible ?

>Replacement Theology

Not even once.

Good god, this is literally cognitive dissonance- the post

>#NoTrueChristian

These people are cursed and are forsaken, Jesus was pretty clear about this and the Illuminati and New World Order.

Because American modern day Christian are Old Testament puritan retards that are happy to be put in the slaughter house.

More news at 10.

That last line is a Lie

Wheres the news?

I have heard some people say that todays ethnic Jews are who in the bible refers to as the Synagogue of Satan... if not who is the Synagogue of Satan?

The apostle Paul said something to the sound of the ones who call themselves Jews but are not? He also said that being a Jew outwardly does not make you a Jew but it is one inwardly?

>What did he mean by this?

Isn't it fallacious in itself to consider something moot just because it can be identified as one of the logical fallacies without considering its logic?

youtube.com/watch?v=VbRXrb6iFo0

What's that guys name again?

some reprobate that needs to be put to death and left in the streets for the vermin.

I never understood it myself. Even my dad, who is about as right wing as you get without becoming a nazi, loves Israel.
I'm a tad afraid to tell him about the lobbying and the bullshit that country does to America, since I'm the golden son and both of my brothers are Bernie liberals.

Most Christians didn't feel that way historically, but Democracy and secularism have made Jews much more powerful in western society. They've also used the media to change how the public perceives them.

yea it is, that's called the fallacy fallacy to be honest lol. BUT, I do have to say:

The problem with this is that people accuse today's Ashkenazi jews of being 'Khazarians' which, in the timeline they provide, is ~800 years after Christ.

TRUTH BOMB:
when the Christ speaks of 'those who call themselves Jews' as the Synagogue of Satan, he is talking about ancestors of the same Jews in power today. Why? Because 'Jews' in terms of an ethnicity have always been a 'race' of pirates, thieves, schemers, etc. Why? That is literally the nature of Judaism as an ethnicity. It is the SYSTEM ITSELF that manifests the Jewish ethnicity. Other pirates and thieves see what success they have, and marry into them. The ethnic jews have existed since Phoenician times, because, in fact, they ARE the phoenicians; a group of merchants who adopted aspects of all cultures at the time in a pragmatic fashion.. and once the system was built, the jews controlling the world was inevitable.. Jews could have began as ethiopians.. anybody who was given this system would become ascendant

There's a constant tension within Christianity. It's important to think of ourselves as different from Jews, but also having a special relationship with Jews. That we don't agree with them but that they're not evil.

The simplistic version of anything is, of course, simplistic and stupider than the fully nuanced idea. So the idiot version of that complex historical relationship oscillates between hatred and mass murder, and cringey fawning.

Present day Christian Zionism is both really: Fawning over Jews as long as they leave and go to the new concentration camp on the east end of the Mediterranean. Nothing bad will ever happen. Wink wink.

Check out this normalfag even sperging out about them youtube.com/watch?v=p153TH6P7sY

>Cult of Dusty youtube
Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=p153TH6P7sY

Btw, Christianity teaches that Jews are damned to hell when they die. Most Christians ignore this fact though... anti-Semitism is very taboo in our society.

churches have been bought off

It also doesn't help that Jews are extremely inbred, leading to a whole host of mental disorders

i came here to post this

muh 666 veyillion goy!

Christians are ultra-cucked as fuck. Their own Bible tells them that the Jews will all follow the anti-Christ and get rekt in end-times yet the Christians still suck that Jewish dick.

>Why do Christians think that present day Jews are "God's Chosen People"

I consider this one of the biggest fucking Jew psyops ever.
They objectively are not the chosen people. They were at one time, but then Christ came. That was the entire fucking point.
How Jews managed to subvert a fundamental tenet of Christianity like that is beyond me.
Jews are not the chosen people, they are Christ-killers.

Can you post the verse? Does the bible state there is redemption through Christ for them? How does all that work? What about the Jews on youtube that claim they have found Christ like Brother Nethanial? I don't understand much of the Jewish part since they are a race and religion.

>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

>(Matthew 7:15) “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

>(Ezekiel 22:27) Her princes in the midst of her are like wolves tearing prey in shedding blood, in destroying souls for the purpose of making unjust gain.

>(Acts 20:29) I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness,

>Other pirates and thieves see what success they have, and marry into them.

Is Ivanka Trump a pirate? Is Jared Kushner?

Honest question, I know little about all this.

Hebrew envy

ignore that post you are responding to, it's misinfo. they are conflating "Hebrew" with Jews with Kikes.

We know that Saul was the first king of Israel and that John was the first man called Baptist, but who was the first Jew? Neither Adam, Seth or Noah are called Jew. Nor were Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. Moses was not called a Jew and neither were Saul, David or Solomon called Jew. In fact you will not find the word Jew in the first eleven books of the Bible. The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in II Kings 16:6 (and then only revised versions in 18th century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews and drave the Jews from Elath. we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere, yet those who call themselves Jew today claim the first five books of the bible and call it their Torah. Isnt it strange that those who claim to have written the first five books of the Bible and call themselves Jew, can't find the word Jew written anywhere in the book they call their own bible, and claim to have written? Jesus Christ says in Revelation 2:9 "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN". We know that God changed the name of Abram to Abraham in Genesis 17:5, and that He changed the name of Jacob to Israel in Genesis 32:28, but nowhere in the Bible do we find where God changed the name of Israel to Jew! There is therefore no authority by which those who say they are Jews can claim to be Israel!

By the time of Jesus the word Edom or Edomite had been translated by Greek and Latin into Ioudaios and Iudaeus meaning a Judean or person living in Judea. The original King James version of the Bible, 1611, translated Idumaean-Judean into Iewes. It wasn't until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared. The word Jew does not mean Israel or Israelite! The first "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. Jews are not Israelite.

We're in the Age of Irony.

Jews Idolize Rome
Niggers Become Muslim
Christians Worship Jews
Fags Accept Muslims

Ethnic Jews can be saved if they accept Christ. Religious Jews are not saved.

Because Protestants and Roman Catholics aren't Christian

Well, they are actually "their God's" chosen people. There God, is not the Christian "God". their God is called "Yahwe", which is wrongly interpreted as meaning God in general or the Creator, who is Jesus Father etc. The Jews have their own God.

It is at once clear that this covenant between Jahwe and Abraham's seed is a warlike covenant, the point of which is directed relentlessly against all non-Jewish nations — the unbelievers, the heathens (Goyim). In the eyes of the Jews, however, heathens are all those, who are not of Abraham's seed, all who are not circumcised, all who have not entered into the blood-pact with Jahwe. Dominion over all other nations is promised to the Jews, and the possessions of the former will be given to them as a reward if they — the Jews — are true to their pact with Jahwe:
"Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel." (Psalms 2. 8. 9)
Yes, open hostility is declared against all non-Jewish nations, and their extirpation and annihilation are to be the life task of the Jews:
Moses 7, 16: "Thou wilt devour all nations, which the Lord thy God will give thee. Thou shalt have no mercy on them, and shalt not serve their gods, for to do so will be thy condemnation.

Supersessionism has been canon since the time of Christ, up until the (((Second Vatican Council))).
>Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
>Matthew 21:43

"Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also." - 1 John 2:23

Very interesting, I'll have to cross reference your post to check into it all but I appreciate your perspective and information.

It was the practiced Christianity pre-WW2. After that, you've probably seen a few changes to Christendom.

not all do i think the ones that do are just blue pilled as fuck me personally i hate Jews. they stopped being gods chosen people when they rejected Jesus and crucified him to the cross. modern day Judaism is just a Jesus hating cult nowadays

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Isn't Psalms part of the Christian bible and not part of anything that the Jews read or believe? Is that Psalms verse not referencing Jews having dominance over the gentiles?

The Chosen People followed Christ to Rome and became Christians. After 2000 years of fucking, they are what we consider Europeans to be.

Modern Jews are not biblical Jews.

WE

So ethnic Jews according to the bible can be saved but religious Jews cannot... are the religious Jews the same as the Pharisees in the New Testament?

>protestants
>christians

Take a look at what Orthodox people think about Jews

>The Holy Friday liturgy of the Orthodox Church uses the expression "impious and transgressing people" but also speaks of "the murderers of God, the lawless nation of the Jews" and referring to "the assembly of the Jews", prays: "But give them, Lord, their reward, because they devised vain things against Thee."

We Catholics say WE are the chosen people under the new covenant of God, our lord, Jesus Christ the King. So maybe it might be a protestant problem (or for misinformed and uniformed Catholics).

My parents are sadly extremely zionist evangelical christians. They think God has a "special plan for Jews" that must be fulfilled in order for Christ to return, and that anyone who helps the Jews will be blessed by God, and vica versa. A big contributing factor to this christian blue pilling came from the "Left Behind" series, which is complete dispensationalist heretical garbage. Which more or less states that the Jews can still get to heaven through the old system, and don't need to become christians or accept Christ. Also, it teaches that if we (christians) can help Establish Israel and make it possible to rebuild the temple mount, then that will initiate the apocalypse and the return of Christ. Howe this doesn't entirely violate all the verses about God being the only one who knows when that event will occur is, and verses especially saying we can't hasten the date nor should we want too.
It's also a bit psychotic on the dispensationalists part, in that they are eager for the apocalypse to start despite knowing it will kill most of the world. I assume they are just wanting to avoid dying themselves, and would prefer to be raptured, but I don't think that should come at the expense of a billions of people dying and going to hell. Christ will return in his own time, until then our job is to work the fields and spread the good news.

They can find redemption by coming to Christ in the same way that anybody else would, they have no special status positive or negative. In doing so they would essentially cease to be Jewish, one of the elders of my church is a messianic Jew. He owns a little dinner and works as the fry cook, he probably will never have enough money in the bank to retire, once jew accepts Christ the other Jews cut him off from the money, networking, and nepotism.

You also have to consider Israel and the Palestinian Territories as they relate to pilgrims. If Christians want to go see the holy sights in Israel, they can do so safely, even bring their families. It's a different story in Palestinian territory. Tourism is rapidly declining, and sometimes banned altogether due to the danger there. If Israel is wiped off the map, Christians won't be able to go there under Muslim rule.

What redpilled you about the Jews even though you were brought up in a Zionist home?

Sadly these people are being fooled and will make up the church of the antichrist.

So how do you believe you will know when it is truly Christ and not the AntiChrist?

Lol you're dumb. If Israel is wiped off the map it becomes open to all, just like it was in Palestine before the kikes fucked things up.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8

When You See Jesus other people can see him too not just a being in your imagination the latter is of the devil.

I've always been a more logic and theology based christian, rather than basing it all on faith and what the pastor says. I also have a big interest in comparative religious studies, which got me interested in researching Islam first. After studying up on Islam for a while I realized that it was A) not "truth" and B) not compatible with living besides christians/western civ. At that point it occurred to me that I should apply the same standard to Judaism, as I had very little knowledge of it beyond the sanitized rose tinted view I got in church. It didn't take very long of studying up on the Talmud to realize it was completely incompatible with Christian worldview and even basic right or wrong. There's not a lot of room for peaceful coexistence left in the talmudism, it is in many ways a more hostile religion than Islam. During that time I hit a few Sup Forums threads in my search for more info, and saw just how far the rabbit hole goes with the Talmudists in the modern world.

I wish my path to the truth had some kernal of wisdom or blueprint to how to redpill the rest of my family and church, but the truth is my path only worked for me because I was such an odd duck/black sheep of the family, it wouldn't work for them. Which is extremely depressing, as any attempts to redpill them on the Jews quickly triggers there conditioned "defend Israel" programming and shuts down the conversation.

but i dont

When it is the apocalypse, Christ will come with a sword and herald war. his rules will be black and white, right and wrong.

The antichrist on the other hand, will come promising peace, espousing moral relativism "what's right for you might not be right for me" "if it doesn't hurt anyone what's the big deal"

Moral relativism is probably the devil's greatest trick.

Because Christianity is the penultimate form of cuckoldry.

Jews call Jesus the Satanic rabbi.
Jews call the Virgin Mary an unholy whore.
Jews deny Jesus is the Messiah.
Jews shit on all Christian theology.

Yet despite all of this, Christians will still come to you talking about Judeo-Christian tradition and how the Jews are God's chosen people and Christians have a duty to defend them. This is why I hate Christcucks, this is why they should be all gassed, especially American ones.

Shut the fuck up you larping Christcuck. Continue bowing down to Jews like the good cuck you are.

I still can't believe I have more respect for the leftist Christian, you know, the kind that actually helps refugees and niggers and all, than right-wing Christians that are rabidly zionist and pro-Jewish to the max. Absolutely crazy.

Basically the same boat as you except I was able to redpill my entire immediate family. It was a slow and careful process but after my mother was so bothered by the things I was saying she started looking into verses in the New Testament that show the phony Jews of today. She was probably the last one. My sister got it right away and is 30yrs old.

I'm headed to bed Goys, have a good night. See you all on the other side hopefully.

Lord please protect my brothers here in Christ from the evil of this world. Guide us with your spirit Lord, please tug at our hearts and tell us which direction to go. We know there is war our future and our efforts will feel futile. Give us strength and fortitude to press on in your name and for your Kingdom.

In Jesus name, Amen.

you dont fucking know shit your son of a bitch, tell me another religion besides Christianity who teach about jews lies?

It would turn into what Egypt is today, a country sitting on a gold mine of tourist attractions, but unable to capitalize on them because their people are to dangerous.

Jamaica, which used to be dangerous, figured out how to keep tourists safe, Mexico has done the same, it would be great if arabs could live up to cartel standards.

Christians are barely tolerated in Israel. It is illegal to preach any Christian doctrines openly. You cannot get citizenship unless you can prove jewish ancestry. And if you step into the wrong neighborhood you get run out of town

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

You know, I was always curious why Hitler didn't go full-blown Christianity since apparently it was the religion of the white man. But after learning more about how cuckolded Christians are to Jews, I completely understand why Hitler was very doubtful of Christianity's Jewish origins and why he tried to go for some sort of pagan religion instead.

Hitler was a smart man indeed.

Well there's Islam but that's another topic. At least the Muslims aren't cucked to the Jews and don't love a religion that insults their main central divine figure.

You still have to explain to me why are Christians so rabidly Zionists and pro-Jews? Why? Why do they always bring up Judeo-Christian tradition and how Jews deserve heaven? It's utterly disgusting.

Lol even ISIS Arabs are more civilized than Christian South Americans. Watch webm related, you'll realize how humane ISIS is to the cuckolded Christcucks.

Think of the whole keeping power in the family schtick that Royalty does. Now amplify that over countless generations and you get these issues,

because he couldn't accept when he was wrong and was not a Christian but he only had influence from those that did which even as they are heretics (The Catholics) it merely goes to show that you have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking about and I wasn't even reffering to myself as such I was saying that was the expression you where doing, floundering in darkness without a purpose in your life if only you could have accepted that maybe you where incorrect about something in your past it wouldn't have led you to this crossroads at your life, Frankly speaking you sound like a mental animal that needs to be put down with how your extenuated gasping sounds even text do you really now know how to speak colloquially maybe you wouldn't be such a bother to be around.

>You still have to explain to me why are Christians so rabidly Zionists and pro-Jews? Why? Why do they always bring up Judeo-Christian tradition and how Jews deserve heaven? It's utterly disgusting.
i believe zionist are smart, they are the old time pharisees or the israelites that had a civil war against judeans

they lie, they call themselves jews and people without knowing about scriptures get confused

about muslims i think they are controlled opposition

even in text

Do you really not know*

like hotdamn can't you interperate anything ??

amen.

see you in time.

Good News!
youtube.com/watch?v=__sukFZPOxc

He wasn't wrong though. He knew that Christianity would end up as a submissive religion that will allow Judaism to rule the world, and he was right. Look at what happened today.

And I find it funny that you call Catholics heretics when you have the Deus Vult flag. You a protestant? The actual Crusaders shouting Deus Vult showed zero mercy to their fellow Orthodox Christians, you think you will be spared the sword with your more even heretical ways?

Protestants aren't even real Christians. They're simply Sunday Christians that go around saying "Real Christianity is acting like Christ" thinking that's all it takes. Bull-fucking-shit. You're not even a real Christian yet defending Christianity, what's wrong with you?

>They smart
>So I bow down to them

What I love about Christians is that despite Jews calling Jesus a satanic rabbi and his mother a whore, you Christians love them regardless and want to associate with them. Meanwhile you hate being associated with Muslims that consider Jesus to be a holy and divine prophet and think you share nothing with them. Explain? This cuckoldry is beyond normal reasoning.

I never shouted deus vult its the only like christian flag on there.

I will follow the teachings of Jesus and he very clearly speaks on cults and other gods and how to deal with the wicked.

>Lol even ISIS Arabs are more civilized than Christian South Americans.

They both can be bad, but I can hop on a flight to Cancun, Cabo, or any other tourist city in Mexico and enjoy a safe vacation with family as long as I stay in the tourist areas. If I tried that in the Palestinian Territories, or as you said, ISIS territory, you could webm my beheading about five minutes after I got there.

This is exactly the reasoning I heard as a southern baptist child. I can't speak for everyone, but those who talked about it around me spoke only about Israel, and jews, being necessary for the second coming.
The enemies of God were to unite against Israel and that would be the catalyst for the end-times.

You are a bit stupid aren't ya.

Because Christianity is a kike Trojan virus.

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!