Why aren't you in the military?

Why aren't you in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoKMXwBpsAM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because those bigots don't take people who are transitioning. :/

I tryd joining in 2005 but was denied because of a 15 year old commercial drug offence

POST BOIPUSSY

I was.
I went to Iraq and Afghan.
I got out.

I'm probably too old to join

but user... I am.

Because the military doesn't want me.

Got out years ago. Shit was getting gay. Sounds like it might be less gay but I don't know. Obama hired a ton of fags.

I'm a tranny. I wanted to DIE serving my country and now I'll have to just kill myself with AIDS instead. Thanks Drumpf.

I was. You do it.

Lost both hands and a foot in a lawn mower accident

i dont care about americas petty squabbles with the middle east. i dont give a fuck if they never have regional stability . i dont care if america looks weak.

fuck old geezers and their pride. they are about to exit stage left and i should help them die happy? hahahahahahAhaHahahaHAHaH. i will piss on their graves if you ask nicely thats about it.

their social security pay outs are higher than will be for younger people assuming it even still exist when my generation can draw on it. fuck them and their ass cancer

When king nigger booted the generals and filled positions with political puppets that's when things got real bad.

Because the Cuckstralian Army is a politically correct bureaucracy full of 2-bit mercenary faggots rather than a proud, patriotic force that you would WANT to serve.

Because i have no useful skills.

>can't, sorry, my feet hurt

I like doing drugs too much.

When I'm allowed to do both, I'll sign up immediately.

Every last one of my friends that went in said it was shit.

why do it yourself when other idiots can do it for you?

Because I'm waiting for my recruiter to receive my medical records.

I kinda want to be a civilian. I'll only join if we invade north korea.

Also they don't want me, tried to join every branch, I have a pot charge and depression.

By the time you're done with basic the invasion will be over

If I wanted to suffer and die for the Jews, I'd rather get fit and become a Hollywood celebrity. At least I would be getting good money.

>faps to traps all day
>shitposts at nite

The generals are always political puppets. Doesn't matter what administration is in charge.

youtube.com/watch?v=AoKMXwBpsAM

Still in college. Headed to Chair Force after I finish. Hopefully I get into the Space Command, that shit they're starting sounds awesome

Because 4 years was enough.

The only cool thing about my position was that it was in a unit that didn't allow women, so it was 4 years without constant fake drama or having to virtue signal.

A. At the present time Australia is at very low risk of being invaded
B. I value my knees and back
C. I make a lot more money out of the military plus i have a lot more freedom
D. If the circumstances behind A changed i would join

been there done that

>why aren't you fighting for Israel, goyim?

I'm not retarded?

Because I'm mentally ill and cut my own dick and balls off, and insist on showering with the women.

Wouldn't take me. Preexisting medical condition prevents me from being eligible.

because I have flatfeet :/

I am you gaping vagina hole.

I would get a 4-F due to health reasons

Thyroid is most likely fucked up; may have to get it removed, that alone can make me a detriment to any battalion or unit I am put in due to needing Levothyroxine periodically to keep myself functional.

It is lame

I was, but the "I'm God, AMA" thread was deleted, so I said fuck it and gave up.

yeah thats whats stopping you

They don't want a man of my background.

I dont want to be an armed goon for shlomo shekelstein

Less pay
Longer hours (if deployed)
More danger
Full of retards

Been in the Army, can confirm 100%

Because I'm transgender and in no way support normalizing women, cis or trans, going into the military.

Instead I campaigned for Trump, keep my house clean and focus on my husband and kids.

DQ'd. Tried multiple timed

Because the military doesn't serve the people, it serves the interests of the politicians.

I don't want to sell my balls to Mr. Schlomo and let myself be indoctrinated for a few bucks, especially when I wouldn't even fight to defend my country or bring any positive changes whatsoever. The current military is for patented cucks, that's all.

>kids

wut
how

Because
1.colour blindness (mess green and red perception)
2. Western armies are nothing but mercenaries in kikes and big companies service.

I adopted. I had to reiterate several times I was only willing to adopt a white child, they weren't too pleased with me but I love my son and daughter.

If I had a choice I would have had my own kids and stayed a man but was beaten severely as a kid, left sterile and never went through puberty. No point in continuing that path.

I got hired at an airline at the right time. Seniority is way too good to let go of to fly a desk.
There's no point joining the military as a pilot when we aren't at war.

plan on joining by the end of this year, I'm studying for the asvab and getting into shape before I go. I got my 2 mile run down 16mins, gotta knock 3 and a half mins off that. can do about 50 push ups and 30 sit ups.

so I'm almost there plan on getting high score so I can do eletrical, and join Army rangers

because i don't want to die overseas protecting a land filled with arabs and niggers.
i would have in the past at ~90% huWhite population.
also tyrone would fuck my wife while im gone

Already am, silly OP

Pro Patria

Deaf in my right ear. Kinda deaf in my left. Sucks but i had meningitis when i was born and it nearly killed me. It fucked my hearing up.

If I wanted to be in the military, physically where should I be about? Anything that would immediately disqualify me?

I'm not cucked enough to fight some politician's war

The medical exam revealed that I had Hyperthyroidism due to Grave's disease, which was treated but destroyed my Thyroid in the process. So I now have hypothyroidism but can take a pill a day to treat it. As a result, this makes me a potential liability on the battlefield thus I am disqualified from service.

TL;DR I signed up but was rejected.

Why would i want to be a mercenary/cannon fidder for israels wars in thr middle east?

I'm a 28-year-old man (male) and haven't accomplished much of anything with my life.
I've been strongly considering enlisting. I want to contribute to the well-being and prosperity of my people and my country, but I don't seem to able to accomplish much on my own.
Am I too old?
Is it even a good option for someone like me?

That's a meme Tyrone doesn't fuck soldiers wives.

Run 3 times a week (roughly what you'll be doing in basic anyway) make sure one of those days has sprinting intervals. Get your push ups to at least 60 before you ship. Those sit ups are awful, come on man only 30? You are barely even half way to passing. When doing the PT test you can rest during sit ups but only in the up position, if you lay down the test ends and you fail. You got a lot of work to do if you're going to be a ranger man.

That's Jody's job

i did. was a reserve fag. wearing the uniform and playing with guns got old and gay so i got out to focus on law school. so glad i did

4F due to fallen arches on my foot.
Diagnosed perceptual learning disorder (ADHD).

I also have a PhD in Electrical Engineering, but we won't talk about that.

I'm deaf in my left ear.

This.

I'd go back to Australia to defend it.

Mainly cause it would be piss easy seeing as Australia is practically suicide to invade. I'd quite like mowing down katuts on a beachfront with an mg or something too

I don't want to fight for Israel, otherwise I would be.

I'm in the same boat 27yrs old, I'mma join by the end of the year, look of asvab buy some study books start running two miles under 13 mins get your sit-ups, and push ups to 80 reps non stop
look up jobs that would interest you study for it asvab score determines where you go

cut off age for military is 34-35 years old

asvab is broken up into 8 or 9 sections study

This
Shitskins cause more deaths and crime than terrorists and were having to pay for all their welfare, affirmitive action. The military needs to clean out the non whites

The infantry will take you if you want to die for Israel.

Crap vision, will be applying after laser eye surgery, hopefully my prescription hasn't changed in the last two years so I can get it.

I know, right now it's sad haha, and from all the ranger school videos I've seen it's gonna be hell, but from what I understand ranger school starts after you finish basic training and your mos training so I figure if have plenty of time to get into shape for ranger school but right now basic would probably still be killer for me

I'm in okay shape, and it shouldn't take more than a few months for me to meet those requirements.
I took the ASVAB in high school out of curiosity and got a 94, has it changed much in the past decade?

>fat
>short
>have thalassemia
>have varicocele

idk, user. I do not know.

My husband went in as a submariner at age 30.

You can enlist up to the age of 35, even later if you have a degree and are planning on becoming an officer, but I do not see that happening for you.

Luckily though, the Marines cutoff age for enlistment is 28, so a fucking idiot like you will be perfect there.

Just keep in mind that you will be the oldest person in boot camp no matter what branch you join. You might even be older than you DI.

that's good, I don't think it's changed much I think they only broke it or added a few more sections to it

I'm not old enough yet :(

I have different talents than people in military careers. What a fag, I know.

so close

>short
Not really a problem

I'm an enlisted Marine POG with a college degree. OCS didn't want me because I was fat back then. I can honestly say; worse decision of my life.
4/10

I was military

The military was fine but my particular area was rife with problems and I only get to live one life- I decided I couldn't spend it all as career military trying to turn around one marginal area.

if there's a real military happening I'll be recalled WAY before any of you civilian fatfucks do and I'll eagerly return

anyway, the only real way to contribute to society on a meaningful scale requires building an empire and making lots of money.

oldfags don't go. it's a young man's game you gotta play and there's no way around it.

>my husband

you know the rules...

well, I'm competitive so I'll probably get a good laugh beating the youngsters

I'm about 5'2, and in my mid 20s.

Dont want to die for merkel

Color blind barred me from most of the few MOSs I would have wanted.

I always wanted to join the USMC it was my childhood dream to be a marine but just as I became old enough to join I got redpilled on things like agent orange, depleted uranium as well as the countless involuntary experiments done on our troops without their knowledge

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Risking death fighting sandniggers I would have been ok with but this shit has always sickened me

Also I would be ok dying for a good cause but our causes are unknowingly the profit of rich Kikes. All this has broken my heart and dreams

Not old enough

>thinks Sup Forums is one person not in the military

WEW

I'm trans.

Already have.
Pay was shit, free college is great.

I'd recommend it to poor fags.

not in army, im in the reserves, served over 10 years ago.

I'm going to basic next month.

Excellent leafposting, friend. You're a credit to our country.

Considering joining Navy. Any navyfags here that could share their experience?