As a white man, should I date this girl?

As a white man, should I date this girl?

she isn't white

Get a visectomy first.

Why are you asking a bunch of online strangers for validation. God you're pathetic

Go for it bro, achieve your happiness.

her gene seems to be more dominant than yours m8

Is she trans? Otherwise she looks turbo cute

As a MAN you shouldn't feel the need to ask what others think.

This. What a fucking pussy.
>G-guys do you allow me to date this girl?
PATHETIC.

Yeah, tear that brown sugar up. Get her to give you a rusty trombone too, it's pretty nice. If you don't intend on having a long term relationship double team her with your best friend, that's fun too.

Sure why not. It's not like she'll even say yes to you.

Yes. Bleach her

She's pretty much white where I come from, I don't see the issue here

If you do you are contributing to white genocide. Date your cousin to keep the gene pool stable

make sure she's on the pill

>as a man

um sorry hon, but you're a leaf

men don't ask for approval on indonesian woodworking group chats

She looks Bengali. So I'd avoid her.

Only if you're attractive. As a chad I believe it is our duty to bleach non-whites in order to create new breeding stock for future chads, should white women or society shit the bed again.

and don't pull out

Should I date a turkette?

How do I find my own turkette with anzu crossed with pijin grill aesthetic?

No, Indian pucci blongs to Indian dicks.

That's a man.

Come on goyi-i-i-i mean fellow aryans, don't you know? The nazi's loved race mixing!! Even Hitler was half jewish!

>curry pussy

Nothing belongs to Indian dicks, you cunts watched too many Bollywood romcoms growing up and it's turned you into a nation of beta manchildren.

Indian women have all the sense of entitlement of a 10/10 white woman, but none of the looks and an awful attitude to boot.

yeah, indians are cool, when not in a street shitting country.

>self respect
>traditional morals
>not a whore
>common neanderthal ancestor

Date sure? Marry and have kids with? No.

turkettes are white correct?

dang she's cute. honorary aryan for sure.

I'd pay top dollar for that!

Yes

She would have to pass a DNA test. Anything less than 95% european is not white

>Be Swede
>Tell user about what a man should do >(Pic related)

I think a man should get off pol and repel the invading Saracen domination of his homeland and women.

>even having to ask /nupol/

Don't take dating advice from Sup Forums, 99% of the people on this board are autistic and will die alone. Go be happy, you only live once.

Do it, bromigo. Bleacher her thoroughly.

Once you see her dark pussy lips wrapped around that pink dick of yours, you won't even have a second thought about it.

> canada
> white
eyyyyyy lmao Ahmet, you think cause you're pale as fuck due to being a betabux in the west and sitting at home all day, you're white now?
kill yourself and that genetic trash you posted

prolly higher than 99%. May be just you and me senpai

Yes

Implying the "Sup Forums is full of autistic losers who will die alone" faggot isn't just projecting.

No she is not even hot for a brown chick.

Yeah. Give her a good bleaching but never feed her worthless ego

Yeah if that helps you sleep at night.....POL is filled with tons of different types of people.

Fuck you dude, my family is 100% north Irish both sides. There are tons of white Canadians. Your neck of the woods is getting blacked thanks to your German cousins.