Welcome to /GGG/ - Go Green General!

Welcome to /GGG/ - Go Green General!
>tfw you live to see Right Wing Botanist Squads

>What is this general about?
This general is to add onto the solution of what we all know as the ghetto. Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods. These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).

>Ok, whats the solution?
The most environmentally-friendly solution: to make seed satchels. A seed satchel is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds. All you gotta do is toss some seed satchels into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these lush plants will reclaim the land! And plants that tend to reclaim land have a habit of breaking plumbing and such.

>How is this gonna work?
Gentrification outprices the nigs, so we can get our beautiful cities back. Once that's done, who cares where they go?

They can't come back, too expensive.
They can't go to big (white) cities, too expensive.
Back to Africa? How about Mexico/Canada?

One less family on welfare, in my book, is a stunning success.

>How do we make seed satchels?
Ingredients here: pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi
Website, check here for updates: www.greenwar.zone
Be alert for shills counter-signalling or trying to suggest other links.

**USE OF DRONES, SLINGSHOTS, ETC ALSO ENCOURAGED**

>Wait, if we don't use invasive plants how does this work?
Being the board of peace, we do not condone using invasive plants such as knotweed. However, a small percentage of our users are extremists. And you cannot hold the majority (moderate gardeners) responsible for what the minority (extremist gardeners) try to do! Board of peace!

>Very Original Thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134843684/#134843684

GARDENERS OF PEACE

LET NATURE RECLAIM THE LAND

inb4 Sup Forumslacks get themselves shot to death because some Tyrone noticed them throwing what appeared to be shit balls at his nigger hovel.

I mean, it doesn't say throw them at their house. is there some reason you can't just set these in the dirt somewhere NEAR nigger houses? if you're using fast growing shit, it'll inevitably spread. seems like the long con.

discord gg jGgEJK

God bless america

Not even being sarcastic

Yes goy, destroy tyrone's house so we can relocate him to your neighbour!

wrong, thats not the dischord.

discord gg c6XhmM

also wrong
>Be alert for shills counter-signalling or trying to suggest other links.

no.... that's the one. I'm in there?

i am clinically retarded, dont judge

THIS IS A FAKE /GGG/

check the last one:

The shill who started this one REMOVED the
>www.gardenwar.zone
link

also you're retarded, discord invites change depending on if admins rescind the invitation. someone in chat just posted that link and said to post it here.

clinically

retarded

eh?

Ignore any shills trying to slide the new website

wew lad

you aint getting any fucking interest or support when all you do is post links in a dead thread

fuck off shill

GARDEN WAR ZONE NOW

>completely reasonable argument
>le shill
sage

how do i get in the link, dicks? i want in

www.gardenwar.zone

It's fucking nothing.

Not for another few hours senpai :) unless you wanna help be a web developer

>grow some plants
>gentrification

What? It sounds interesting but I don't see how wild plants will gentrify anything or drive anyone out.

Can't stop giggling. This is one of the more ridiculous ideas I have heard in here -make a seed grenade, sneak in the ghetto, avoid gangbangers, plant the shit out of their hovels and hope for the Tree folk to purge the niggers.

What will be next? Drive by their neighborhoods and throw packets of educational books at any niggers you see?

Job applications.

crazy enough it could work, not to mention that shit like kudzu will burst pipes and down powerlines.

next step Sup Forums is gonna kidnap niggers and force them to complete job applications in order to assure their release.

God, it's bad that I have to wonder if they'd fill out the job applications in a scenario like that...

Why did you faggots change the Pastebin

probably so nobody gets arrested for spreading non native invasive plants. The information is still available for those that DO want to do that, but absolutely nobody should condone doing it. I'm sure advising people on how to commit a felony is a crime in itself.