Any fellow Brits know about Anglo Paganism? I've been doing bits of research into it and its getting my interest going

Any fellow Brits know about Anglo Paganism? I've been doing bits of research into it and its getting my interest going.

I dunno what i am desu. I figured hey i dont want to follow any of the Judaism religions, but im not an Atheist cause i do believe in a higher power. I was kinda stuck in limbo. Then i decided to go back to the roots ( like black folks do) and i started being interested in Anglo Paganism.

Any Anglo Pagans here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KCe4miV7v34
faithandheritage.com/2011/03/the-proper-place-of-pagan-mythology-in-the-european-identity/
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
faithandheritage.com/2014/06/the-new-faith/
traditionalright.com/the-northmens-war-against-civilization/
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EMBRACE JESUS YOU ANGLO - KIKE PAGAN

>An early 20th century depiction of Bede, who provides much of the textual information on Anglo-Saxon paganism

Holy shit!, ''Bede'' Bede Eyed Anglo!.

What religion did Bulgarians believe in back in the day?

Tengrism.

Nice. Why did it die out in Bulgaria?

Because people realised that Christianity is the best. It was outdated. Tengrism was very, very outdated even before we settled on the Danube delta. Most of our khanz were christian before we took christianity oficially. It's stupid to have other religion than Christianity. The paganism is religion of savages and idol worshippers.

The Anglo-Saxons where a Germanic people so probably worshiped wodin ect (basically the Norse gods with different names). The native tribes of Briton would have worshiped the Celtic gods and relgouis leaders would have been the druids. However there is some evidence that their ideas about the Celtic gods and Goddesses where different from the main land Gauls and other Celts.

But isnt Christianity just an off shoot of Judaism? Like its just an Abrahamic religion like Islam, right?

Calm the fuck down you bible freak people can still look into this with out you getting your pantys in a knot.

Bingo. I have no problem with Christianity but it has become to wussy for me, turn the other cheek and all that pussy shit.

No, it's not. Jews hate Jesus. That's why the hate him. Also, all the abrahamic religions worship the same God. What would God want? Christianity is the most mundane and normal religion.

In before the Deus Vult 89 IQ fag comes in to span retarded meme's.

Odinism for you

Calm down fucktard leaf.
>all that pussy shit
You are not alfa male, are you? Also, this is the ultimate sign of superiority.

I agree but I have no problem with Pagans as long as they are pro western values. Most Churches in the Western Europe and North America are filled with pussy's and cucks. If Paganism is what gets the new generation of white men fired up then so be it. I think all this infighting on pol is stupid and unnecessary.

No I am not made of Al alfa? ahahahah. Christianity except maybe some places in the mid west is different in north america.

I swear that kid had a lobotomy or is a Kike shill.

You are right about cucked churches, look the fucking POPE. But Eastern Orthodoxy is the way man. No pagan shit. The concept of worshiping more than one God is completely different to me. Furthermore, what you say is that means

>pic is of where Anglo Pagans went for spiritual stuff.

Like if you look at modern religions its massive temples and mosques/churches, rock star like priests, golden jewelry like rappers etc

But if you look at pic related its no frills no bullshit. Its simplistic and feels real. I could see myself visiting places like that and just having some time to reflect and get spiritual.

Anglos are from the Germanic region which means a Norse or native Germanic paganism.
Leave Celtic shit for the savages in the Celtic regions.

They are not like that, Varg is a fucking moron. Most white Pagans are pro Nationalism and respect their country's but are against invaders eg Islam.

Then we may find common ground. :)

You be surprised how much of your DNA is "Native" to England,Scotland ect.

Yeah you guys are the hard core Christians, I respect the orthodox church.

I have been doing it my whole life. Even considered making a stone circle in the woods for shits and giggles.

Jewish propaganda. The British Celts are the ones with Anglo genetics not vice versa. There is a reason why Anglo and German genetics overlap so heavily they are virtually indistinguishable.

Question for you.

If you or any Pagan were to end up in court, could they force you to swear on the bible? What happens?

It's all mixed up to shit. They never wrote anything down, and it went from celtic paganism to christianity under the tail end of the roman empire to anglo paganism back to christianity.

Those people aren't Anglo, they're all Celtic/Brythonic

Anglo, by definition, is Anglo-Saxon.

Pre-order Christian Anglos worshipped Woden (Odin) and other Germanic gods.

*Pre-Christian

The Anglo's came from came land Europe, I mean so did the Icenians ect but they came after.

>pro western values
Can you name some that don't lead to the inevitable death of the race?

I am more of an agnostic, but I would say do it who cares? It is more of a tradition now than anything else.

> Pic is where brythonic pagans went before Anglos ever arrived

Ftfy

Protect your women, fight invaders.

Legit cool idea, you do you.
But if you want to learn more I think /his/ is a better source.
Be humble though

What's particularly "western" about this and not just the modus operanti of any healthy society?

Yeah I have been meaning to check that board out.

I only know they got btfo'd by the based normans

Reminder,

If you choose to make a conscious effort to reject GOD in favor of satanic occult nazi superstition, nature worship, buddhism, the new age or any 'esoteric' belief system you will wind up directly in Hell for all eternity.

You cannot choose to reject a whole people like the Jews and continue to spew hatred and be seen as righteous in the eyes of GOD. You have a chance to embrace JESUS as your savior, repent and turn away from sin right now in this exact moment.

youtu.be/KCe4miV7v34

JESUS is the one and only Way, the Truth and the Light

Civilization. Colonization. Exploitation. Industrialization.
All things that have been twisted or destroyed by the Jews and that's before we get to the idea of not mutilating genitalia and such which are integral to the Jewish faith.

Well the west also values intellectualism (or at least it did) and the environment. Both are crucial to survival.

EVIDENCE?

non of this is just western values....cmon man just answer the other guys simple question

All the other religions say a similar thing.

What a coincidence the true religion happens to be the one your parents raised you in

Nah they where conquered by the Romans before that. The Scots, the welsh and Irish never fell to the Normans.Of course they did fall later to their ancestors.

I don't understand what his question is at this point.

Lol. Most bulgarians aren't from a horde. Your just peasant farmers who used to belong to Byzantium. So the real answer to is Orthodox chrristianity and before that Roman State Religion and generic balkan paganism.

But by themselves they fall short of the glory given to one God sent from the Heavens above. We admire those things but not worship them. Only star math drives ingenuity and advancement as we build up till we go too far. Humans never did quite grasp our finite limit as we stretch boundaries and we chase infinity and beyond.

We call ourselves Anglo-Saxons but genetically I think it only makes up about 14% of English DNA, most of the rest comes from the original "Celtic" settlers

Yeah I think that is what they are finding. It was more of a culture change than a genetic one.

I'm a Yorkshireman. I'm just on holiday in Budapest.

Most anglos are stil ethnicially celtic you fucking traitor!

SSSSHHHHH just leave him be they cant see you if you don't move.

Bede is considered unreliable due to strong pro-Christian biases and a general emotionalism

That seems unlikely desu, or the English language would be a lot more closely related to the original brythonic.

I don't see why the Britons would have assimilated to the minority language

The further west you go the more celtic they are id wager.

You "AFFIRM". Which just means you promise to be a good boy.

I read the English are around 64% indigenous Celtic dna. Scottish are about 75%

Could I get a source? I'm interested because I've generally thought of myself as Anglo-Saxon with a fair amount of Norse (family roots in Yorkshire). I'm interested to see if I have a lot more Celtic in me than I thought

Force.... they where a shattered people at that point. Although I don't know if its true, I have read my whole life that England was mostly Germanic people now I hear they are still mostly Celt?

(I'm still vfh9, my WiFi fucked up for a mo there and fell back on the Polish SIM in my phone)

What's this kikery?

I'll have a Google

I don't have it right now I read about it a couple years ago. But yeah there would also be influence from the vikings. Also dna relating back to the roman times.

I am mostly north Irish, but I have some (Scottish from Scotland in modern times) as well as English. Yet blonde hair runs in my mothers side? I wonder what kind of mutt I am? hahahah

Yeah no history of people learning the minority language thats why the first settlers in the new world dont speak English, retard

You aren't anglo you're a mix of it with Norman, saxon and celt. Stick with Christ.

According to a recent study I read studying old English the culture change was actually prior to Angles or Saxons arriving, Germanic culture was spread in the pre-Roman era making old English it's own unique branch of Germanic rather than a branch of West Germanic. So much of the historical record on ancient Britain is lacking though, according to Roman historical sources there was no agriculture but that's been debunked with archaeological evidence, I'm not sure I fully trust their accounts of the culture either

You should look into that more. There's a reason we don't use german grammar. Jewgle the shit out of insular celtic languages and see if you can make heads or tails of it.

Yeah the Vikings settled all over the east side of England,Ireland and Scotland.

>Real arcitecture is bullshit
>I'd rather just sit in the forrest and wave a tamborine like some fucking hippie faggot

Go and fix a church roof or something!

Yeah the a lot of the Romans where full of shit. They claimed that the Druids never wrote any of their knowledge down, I would not be surprised if they just burned all their text to keep the locals in line.

Modern day paganism is snowflake religion invented in the 20th century. We know next to nothing about how the early pagans practiced their religion.

Biblical kinism is the white man's faith.

faithandheritage.com/2011/03/the-proper-place-of-pagan-mythology-in-the-european-identity/
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
faithandheritage.com/2014/06/the-new-faith/

traditionalright.com/the-northmens-war-against-civilization/

Woah, guess you really showed me!

They think it could've been because of an influx of skilled Germanic language speakers, specifically metalworkers. The assumption has always been that it was because the Anglo-Saxons became the ruling class. Look at how severely the Norman invasion altered the English language

Yeah because the Romans and Greeks where living in mud huts before they turned to Christ right? We are talking about history here go shill some where else.

And what a coincidence your favorite religion happens to be an internet fad.

Well tjey moved conquered soldiers whenever needed so it ls beluvable

Briton was a scary place for the Romans. Prior to the Roman invasion people on the frontier used to use spikey haired, blue faced, ginger cunts as bogey men to scare their kids. The Romans talked shit about Britons like the Christian monks wrote slander about the flat-pack furniture salesmen who arrived in Northumbria in the late 8th century.

Lol, it's you who is the retard.

Early settlers of the 13 colonies were mainly Anglo. Later arrivals assimilated into the majority culture.

While Anglos are now a minority in the US, at no point in the USA (as defined by its borders at the time, it did expand into, and convert, non-English speaking areas over time) were there a majority of non-English speakers.

Not including native Americans in this, since there was never any major assimilation either way.

This is the fabricated history given to us by the Anglo menace.

>It's a neo-pagan tries to take credit for Greco-Roman culture episode

Every time.

You're not talking about history, you're trying to justify your LARPing religion with baseless conjecture and speculation.

I don't have a religion (including atheism).

You can believe in one supreme God without being a Christian/other jew-derivative

Settling doesn't mean what you think it means though. The great heathen army was like 500 guys. So they basically just became tax collectors and married locals. Ancient people were rarely displaced.

Most English are part celt according to DNA.

We are talking about history please stop shilling. Plus their is still folk beliefs, Roman writings, and archaeological evidence. The "Nothing to see here folks go give shekels to the church" is a tired line.

>Anglo paganism
>pic is of Celtic Britons

"Judaism" is a talmudic religion that came after Christianity.

The Church has been anti-Jewish since day one. It is diametrically opposed to Judaism.

balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History

It's a good thing they got enriched by french nobility, look at these fairies

Majority culture was injun did the Anglos adopt that language

Same goes for Australia and the Abos or NZ and the Maori

Same goes for Mexico and Brazil and the rest of South America

Interesting. Yeah but that's the thing, the Norman ruling class really altered English, but it didn't displace it. It's weird there's basically no brythonic in English, or Scots.

So you're either confused or stupid.

I never stated I am a Pagan or a Christian you wanker. Why do you Bible thumpers get upset when people come on here and talk about history. Plus it is not conjecture that the Roman Empire was a so called Pagan empire for most of its existence.

No, but they wiped them out. This isn't comparable.

I wouldn't be so confident about calling people retards when you're not on steady ground.

I'm stupid because I don't pretend to have answers I couldn't possibly possess. Ok cool.

No there is no proof that the basis behind any religion eg GOD/GODS exist and I worship the right one. I am no fedora I am not saying there is no God just that at this time there is no proof.