Paid shills

I've been hearing a lot about paid shill and shilling in general.

As a liberal I have been accused of being a JIDF before and now a shill. Have a lot of free time at work (working for a cigarette distributor). So I'm very proficient at destroying the white race physically.

Can anybody point to me Soros, where can I get paid for shilling? I've been doing it for free all this time. More money would not be bad, I must admit.

If this is so common place, please help me get an extra job /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

opensocietyfoundations.org/jobs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

While I'm sure there are real shills, calling someone a shill is mostly a tactic to shut down discourse and keep this place a safe space.

I sure miss seeing her tits

Imagine your only accomplishment in life is pretending to be a hooker and showing your vag on tv.

:/
Hope somebody will help
She wanted more screen time fully clothed, guess what...

This is the difference between a paid prostitute and a lowly do-it-for-free whore. No one will pay you for what you already give away for free.
Incidentally, you should not complain about getting fucked for nothing in return . It is, after all, the definition of your utopia.
Now go get fucked someplace else, commie.

>>Liberal
>>Commie

Good Sir, I see you have encyclopedic knowledge of all things, especially politics.

Not gonna lie, former Shareblue shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching media matters crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them shill anymore.

Did Shereblue pay you, and how much?

You say shill, what was your job description?

Bump for shilling

tits

shut up shill

>hearing about shills
>as a liberal

droooooped

opensocietyfoundations.org/jobs

there. wish you luck, bro

I’m a stay at home mom of two little girls a 1 year old and a 3 year old. I work about 15-18 hours per week for a National Medical Benefits Company. I believe this may be very similar to what you are looking for. I have been with the company for 6 months and am now making over $2500 a month! In your first month, depending on how many hours you can work I have seen people make anywhere from $500-$2000. And your income will increase each month because we get paid residual income as well. If I continue on as I am going at the end of the year I will be making $5000 a month. My friend Becky started 2 years before me. She is now making $95,000 a year.

The best part is they have 401(k), direct deposit and a benefits package. In addition, there are no products, no hard selling or pushing, no cold calling and no telemarketing! That was VERY important to me.

I absolutely love working with them and I can't believe I am making what I am making and in so few hours per week. The neat thing is there are other people on your team that you work with so you are never alone. The support is great but I have made wonderful friends as well. I think that’s important too, especially being at home!

I was a bit apprehensive at first because I know a lot of companies are not legit but this company is the number one National Medical Benefits Company in the US. They are a member of the US Chamber of Commerce which is very impressive. Also they were featured in “The New York Times”, “Wall Street Journal” and the “American Medical Review”. Even “60 Minutes” with Morley Safer did a big special on them!

Even more then all this is they are accepted at over 100,000 retailers nation wide. These are fortune 500 companies like Sears, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Wal-mart and more. These companies would never work with a company that was any thing less then reputable.

Check them out! Just type in www.workathomeplus.net in your web browser.

-Amy

Team Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
We are seeking a creative, driven, and open-minded Diversity and Inclusion Manager to create, lead, and implement D&I initiatives that contributes to building a tolerant, vibrant and open workplace. This person will serve as a champion, strategic partner, and thought leader who works directly with employees and management across locations, units and levels in pursuit of making Open Society Foundations a more inclusive and diverse organization. The Manager reports to the Global Director of Human Resources and works closely with all HR functions, as well as the Leadership Group on Inclusion, a group of leaders who champions and leads Open Society Foundations’ vision for diversity and inclusion.

Typical Duties and Responsibilities include the following:

Design, plan and implement global diversity and inclusion initiatives that build the organization’s diversity and inclusion skills and competencies and enhance its ability to foster internally the values of an Open Society;
Engage the organization in dialogue and education that results in understanding, respect, and inclusion;
Maintain awareness of global issues and trends in diversity and inclusion, use emerging information to educate the organization, and coach and mentor the human resources team and senior leadership on diversity issues and trends;
Work closely with the Leadership Group on Inclusion to strengthen the organization culture and behaviors and support OSF leadership capacity to model and lead diversity and inclusion;
Support the work of existing employee resource groups and the launch of new employee groups that may emerge to ensure their interest or concern is expressed and recognized;
Collaborate with the HR leadership team to drive integration of a D&I lens, metrics and perspectives into all HR practices.

Ty based serb. But no social administrator/shill jobs

Bot or Virus? Can't decide

Want something that anons in e-celebs threads always cry about. When they speak about guidelines for shilling an shit like that.

Being paid to post on Sup Forums, I'm slowly starting to think this is not a thing

> As a
Dropped
Get the fuck off my white board JIDF

JIDF dont hire non jews :/

Cucked by jews, again!

If you want such a thing, I think you have to leave the country, as the instructions are specific to the individual cells, and we know how much us Balkan people suck at organizing.

They just sort of give us the general target for a day, week or month and we do whatever until it changes. If someone turns out to suck at it, he gets fired or moved to another site.

You're replying to an adapted copypasta. You're a fucking retard. Please kill yourself.

It lead me to the site, that's why I asked.

Nice blogpost

>mostly a tactic to shut down discourse
I would disagree it happens sure, but not mostly. Most of the time somebody gets labeled a shill he posted some copy of a common shill script or just uses ad hominem. If he get's labeled a shill it's likely, because
1.he uses dishonest tatics
2.because he is to stupid to make arguments not based on the most basic lies currently available in the msm
3.he was unlucky and got called a shill, because he actually argued good (I doubt it, since already here with this thread he is implying there to be few or no actual paid shills, because of ancedotal evidence).