NORTH KOREA ANNOUNCES TO NUKE U.S. TODAY

You know it's true. There has been a large buildup for a long time, and now all pieces begin to fall into place.

>China prepping borders with NK for war
>Japan's doomsday preppers go innawoods
>Russia chose to side with NK and Iran
>US carrier groups have arrived
>Everyone waiting for Kim to do his next test
>Kim announces to nuke U.S. today

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=7TSM2xrM_84

Tomorrow never comes until it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/833417/north-korea-world-war-three-threat-pre-emptive-strike-against-united-states-tomorrow
foreignaffairs.house.gov/press-release/house-votes-sanction-iran-russia-north-korea/
time.com/4873980/north-korea-nuclear-missile-program/
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-07-25/bomb-shelter-sales-are-booming-after-north-korea-s-icbm-launch
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/25/china-reportedly-preps-for-crisis-along-border-with-north-korea.html
cnbc.com/2017/07/25/north-korea-threatens-merciless-blow-to-us-as-data-shows-moscow-aiding-regime.html
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/japan-south-korea-want-more-military-firepower-thanks-china-21643
rt.com/news/397523-north-korea-merciless-strike-us/#.WXg4pw4axmQ.twitter
thesun.co.uk/news/4085006/hawaii-preparing-residents-north-korea-nuclear-strike/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/25/north-korea-missile-test-us-pentagon
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/632916/north-korea-united-states-war-travel-ban-donald-trump-tweets-transgender-military-ban
squidtv.net/asia/north-korea/north-korea-001.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730610/North-Korea-threatens-merciless-nuclear-strike-US.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/world-may-not-be-able-to-prevent-a-nucleararmed-north-korea-top-us-official-says-in-australia-20170727-gxk6af.html
metro.co.uk/2017/07/27/north-korea-threaten-to-annihilate-america-with-missile-strike-today-6809251/?utm_content=buffer16e21&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
pakistankakhudahafiz.com/north-korean-submarine-goes-missing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>North Korea pledges to wage WAR against the United States TODAY

express.co.uk/news/world/833417/north-korea-world-war-three-threat-pre-emptive-strike-against-united-states-tomorrow

>House Votes to Sanction Iran, Russia, and North Korea
foreignaffairs.house.gov/press-release/house-votes-sanction-iran-russia-north-korea/

>North Korea Could Have an Intercontinental Nuclear Missile as Early as Next Year
time.com/4873980/north-korea-nuclear-missile-program/

>Japan’s Doomsday Preppers Are Buying $19,000 Bomb Shelters
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-07-25/bomb-shelter-sales-are-booming-after-north-korea-s-icbm-launch

>China reportedly preps for crisis along border with North Korea
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/25/china-reportedly-preps-for-crisis-along-border-with-north-korea.html

>North Korea threatens 'merciless blow' to US as data shows Moscow aiding regime
cnbc.com/2017/07/25/north-korea-threatens-merciless-blow-to-us-as-data-shows-moscow-aiding-regime.html

>Japan and South Korea Want More Military Firepower
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/japan-south-korea-want-more-military-firepower-thanks-china-21643

>N. Korea vows ‘merciless blow with nuclear hammer’ if US attempts to topple Kim
rt.com/news/397523-north-korea-merciless-strike-us/#.WXg4pw4axmQ.twitter

>BRACED FOR ARMAGEDDON Hawaii is preparing residents for North Korean nuclear strike… as US military chief says any attack would ‘kill more people than anything experienced in our lifetime’
thesun.co.uk/news/4085006/hawaii-preparing-residents-north-korea-nuclear-strike/

>North Korea: US detects signs of new missile test, official says
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/25/north-korea-missile-test-us-pentagon

>Pentagon worried Donald Trump ‘minutes away from declaring WAR on North Korea’

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/632916/north-korea-united-states-war-travel-ban-donald-trump-tweets-transgender-military-ban

Also have some NK TV:

> go to squidtv.net/asia/north-korea/north-korea-001.html
> download Windows Media *.asx file
>open it and wait a bit

comfy communist TV voíla

Oh shit

>Kim-ikaze! North Korea threatens to launch new test missile which could hit the USA TODAY to mark 64 years since the end of the Korean war

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730610/North-Korea-threatens-merciless-nuclear-strike-US.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

I'm afraid this time it is for real...

Twitter is flodded with it, too.

yeah people are freaking out
can't remember this happening before
just search north korea on shitter

THOSE DIGITS

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
OH BABY, I'M SO HARD FOR A WAR.
I'M GONNA CUM BUCKETS WE SHIT HITS THE FAN

>announces to nuke
>announces
Whoever reported this has an IQ of -3

Well then Kimmy, we didn't teach you to lie like that, DO IT YOU FUCKING FUCKFACE !

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bump

i'm convinced this retard has legit down syndrome, have you ever seen him give a long complex speech? have you ever seen him do anything besides walk around, smile and wave? fat little faggot.

please not LA, do SF instead.

Shall we play a game?

Not gonna lie, former Shareblue shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching media matters crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them shill for the Chinese government anymore that owns 50% of Shareblue.

>outdated nork weapons vs fucking advanced amerifat military tech

Gee who would win? The Vietnamese.

Korea has to flex nuts like this every year. Nothing will happen.

if gets israel gets nuked

Am I going crazy here or does this gif actually show North Korea as the starting point of the nuclear holocaust?

Remember when Trump said he won't bring us into anymore dumb wars?

>Implying this would be dumb

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, AMERICA
I WILL NUKE YOU THIS TIME
MAAAAARK MY WOOOORDS
pls send food

As much as I wish they were NK isn't stupid enough to attack the US. Wars now days are trade and financial wars.

Those are the first impacts. The initial launches come from the USSR

Lol it's 100% Trump attacking and forcing Kim's hand if they try to nuke anything.

Anything else is nonsense. Trump is keeping the war in his back pocket in case the Russia investigation blows up the wrong way.

Ain't gonna happen, not tomorrow anyway.

Please not Seattle

They flex annually because obama was a chuck and gave the aid if they promised not to do it next year but Trump is putting his foot down and forcing their hand

>But NK nukes can't reach the US
They're going to use US nukes with the codes they got off Hillary's bathroom server
>passw0rd

Th-theyre serious this time seriously

kill yourself, faggot

>2017
>never heard about false flags

i thought this was a distraction from the HABBENING

wow Kim must feel pretty irrelevant when the U.S. literally cares more about the 0.3% of the population who chopped theirs cocks off not being able to serve in the military than him threatening to annihilate them.

well, when it happens every year...

youre onto something ;)
>DNC

They are literally gonna blow shit up so shit doesn't blow up.

That or let NK attack so the international community wont be able to challenge the invasion.

Oh it's this thread again. Hans get a job and stop larping please

Please start with Seattle and then the whole West coast. Fucking hate your state's SJW bullshit.

Snohomish county here
Just hoping my quiet suburb is far enough away to escape the fallout
It's not my choice to live here believe me

whoever shoots first, dies second.

IT'S HAPPENING

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/world-may-not-be-able-to-prevent-a-nucleararmed-north-korea-top-us-official-says-in-australia-20170727-gxk6af.html

>World may not be able to prevent a nuclear-armed North Korea, top US official says in Australia

Hmm

Why not form a special battalion of trans faggots burgers, and send them all off to NK
15,000 trannies running towards pyongyang, Kim woukd shit himself

It's already nuclear armed, though.

Exactly. Us will attack itself, probably emp, blame Norks, steal their precious coal and fuel the military industry complex.

Coal is not that valuable an industry

>Kim announces to nuke U.S. today

What it's saying is that maybe all we can do is accept that they have nukes rather then war, in other words. We were too late. But it's up to trump.

We have more coal that NK I bet, we just haven't been mining it because those retarded environmental treaties Trump just withdrew from.

Not to mention the precious minerals

Yeah, that's about right.

Absolutly

Fat communist shit won't do it. Those guys are still living in 1950s they can't afford shit.

Get on with it already, I want some entertainment

More news coming in:

>North Korea threaten to ‘annihilate’ America with missile strike today

metro.co.uk/2017/07/27/north-korea-threaten-to-annihilate-america-with-missile-strike-today-6809251/?utm_content=buffer16e21&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Sp00ky

>Nork "missing" sub is off Atlantic coast
>Nukes DC in a suicide mission

hopefully the US will wipe out south korea aswell.

kpop sucks

>shoot the missle down instantly
>glass north korea with impunity
I see nothing wrong with this outcome. Additionally, are we supposed to find this a coincidence that the minute the gov tries to sweep out corruption talks of nuclear war suddenly erupts?

the US will have nukes aiming at china aswell.

china will retaliate if north korea is hit.
china will probably attack india aswell,

SK is guaranteed to be leveled

this scenario is more likely than one would think:

>North Korean submarine goes missing

pakistankakhudahafiz.com/north-korean-submarine-goes-missing/

If that sub has found its way closer to the U.S. than gg guys...

North Korea won't do anything because their leader and his whole dynasty are and always were wimps and have no balls.

This. Kim lives on a diet of fine cheese, ffs. He is already pumped full of feminizing hormones that will make him piss his panties at the thought of war.

In Gangnam Style.

fuck yea.

No Kim Jong un turned on china too, his only ally hahaha

>Gulags for you.

This.
Everytime something is going to happen with the Norks they back out and it equates to nothing
My bet is that their "nuclear strike" to annhilate the US will just be another missile test.

>Norks won't bother hitting AUS, we aren't that interesting
>Of course the US has our complete support, they are best ally

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-22/north-korea-accuses-australia-of-blindly-following-the-us/8464252?pfmredir=sm

mfw

dear murican Sup Forumsacks. It was nice to know you. We will avenge you, once you've turned into ashes

>mfw I live in Seattle

For the love of god, nothing will happen anyway.
Even the glorious fatso knows what will happen if he throws a stone at the hornet nest.

Gods don't need allies

Germany isnt avenging anyone anytime soon

Please be true.

DO IT FAGGIT!

imagine if we went to war with china.

all chinese owned property and asserts would be claimed by the government.

and all put in camps?

better ice those tips its gonna get hot

Literally nothing of value would be lost if best korea nuked usa, quite the opposite actually, the world would become a much more peaceful place.
I hope the fallout doesn't affect Canada though.

Do it, we need to be wiped out, were to sheltered sucking on the tit of government in perpetual adolescence and arrested development, concerned with the stupidest stuff instead of reality, and its spreading, tainting more and more of humanity, look at Europe, thought the new american trend of virtue signaling was cool huh. Please Kim, end us.

Hope they win. Someone needs to nuke jewmerica. Hope he hits Hollywood and the most Jewish part of new york. I'm rooting for Putin and Kim because they didnt flood the country with shitskins

>>Implying nuclear weapons exist

>president Trump! wake up!
>we are under attack!

We are all fucked guys.

Just here to watch Kim Jong Kardashian start spamming nukes and the Nork army Gangnam style it across wack-Korea's border.

Fucka you Sonee pikcha, fucka you James Flanco. I gonna bomb all you shitty guys who raff at me.

Would be pretty badass of them, cutting off the head of the dragon

In all seriousness I'd say they'd use the port of Darwin to form a beachhead by stealth. They have legal claim to it for the next 90 something years.

The only way to even consider taking Australia is to establish an airfield/staging area on the mainland. Which is possible if they use disguised container ships to move equipment. They'd have a hard time moving to the tactically significant targets in the south though.

i bet all my savings that nothing will happen

>ashes
>not realising the superheating of human ashes results in glassing

Need a decent source pls

If this actually happens, this war should be called "The Friday War".