Guys, I think I just met a Jihadist irl

His name is Muhammad (no fucking surprise) and for some reason we started talking about destiny. Mine was very boring and dry cut (9-5, rat race etc) but he went full jihad on me man.

First he explained that life was a serious of distractions for him and that he wasn't interested in really graduating with good grades or even getting a good job. His destiny was that he wanted to travel to the Sahara Desert and "learn from the masters". Then he went through deep psychological shit like
>Let's say you graduated and got that good job you wanted. You earn a nice salary but then you suddenly die. Would you be pissed? I would be hella pissed. Everything you worked towards meant nothing and you never found your higher purpose in life. You were stuck in the rat race and the distractions of life without knowing Allah and his messenger.

His explanations were very Islamic focused and he then proceeded to condemn Christianity as a corruption of Islam. He proclaimed no one can ever (or should ever) explain what God is and Christianity gets this wrong by personifying Jesus as a white looking man. He said all the visual manifestations of religion by Christianity were corruptions and Islam was the only way to redemption.

I never mentioned "Jihad" but all this sounds very Jihad-y. What do guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IchGuL501U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Report him to the authorities

You see, I have no evidence to do that and doing that would be a very serious crime in my cucked country that likes to pretend to be multicultural.

Wow, you found a submissive looking for Allah-themed domination. Those people really need to learn some boundaries on safe play, it's so much more dangerous a fetish than even the infamous autoerotic asphyxiation.

The fuck? No way faggot he seemed very determined to get the hell out of NZ and go to Northern Africa to "learn from the masters". It sounded very Jihad-y because he was directionless in life and wanted to find a purpose. What that purpose it I don't know but why the hell would he want to go to North Africa to do that. We have a Mosque here you know.

This is the only thing I can think of

Don't report him as a possible terrorist. Instead, call a mental health hotline and emphasize that you are worried about his mental state, irrational hatred of Christians and his belief that life, work and education have no meaning or value. Tell them you are afraid he is considering suicide, but are not a professional and did not want to tip him by trying to say the right things and making an error. He'll shit himself right up once they come ask some polite questions.

Also, you can generally call and contact mental health authorities about a third party anonymously if you are trying to prevent a suicide and/or harm to others.

>"No Muslim can enter Paradise unless he either participates in Jihad or dreams of doing so"
Muhammad
[Sahih Bukhari]

All Muslims want to wage war, the difference is that some do not see that America is a slave to the Jew. While others see this. The problem is that instead of fighting against the Kikes they are lured by Israeli proxies like ISIS.

But the guy that made you piss your pants sounds like a cringey weaboo who's just all talk and will probably do nothing for Islam and the Ummah.

>irrational hatred of Christians
I don;t know do you think it's irrational? From his tone I believe all muslims believe Christianity is a corruption of Islam so they might say some shit like "Oh it't their culture who are we to judge etc".

His lack of interest in life is a red flag though. He made it thoroughly clear to me that life is meaningless for him right now and that the only way he can feel happy is to find a purpose with Islam. Sounds very very Jihad-y

If he wasn't Muslim this would be a typical case of depression, but his depression was very very Islamic oriented and coupled with the fact that he wants to go to Northern Africa "to learn from the masters".

Sounds like he is on his way to Jihad and 72 Virgins. Encourage him to go to Mecca to find himself, so he fucks off

had a muzfag try to convert me on a taxi ride once, started with all this very vague stuff, then eventually zeroed into religion and then islam. i was like no thx, but i can see how a retarded woman could fall for it. it was a well rehearsed spiel.

I dont Know about jihadism except for the part with the moving to the desert. His condemnation of Christianity is what Islam teaches dogmatically that Christ wasn't crucified and was an Islamic prophet who's Islamic massage was corrupted by the apostles and their successors as bishops. And they claim that the Old Testament was also corrupted. Typical of a gnostic sect such as islam

>Pakistan
Why the fuck are you helping me bro don't you want to kill me too for being an infidel?

> Christianity as a corruption of Islam

Does he know that Christianity came first?

At this stage I don't want to be mean so I'm being a coward and not doing anything about it.
I dunno that's the purpose of all monotheistic religions. I fucking hate that when it happens though. I just smile and try to agree with whatever they are saying

Bro trust me Christianity is true. I know this because I have died before and without saying much more I can confirm that the after life is like that in the Christian bible with Jesus and Satan and shit.

He also said something like Athiests are the closest ones to God (Islamic one) because they reject all other Gods and it was only one step away from converting them to the true God (Allah). All other gods were false, Ie, No God but Allah

>muzzie detected..kys.

I'm not helping you. The other guy was simply being edgy.

You're a fan got like him who just acts edgy on the Internet and cannot take actual action in real life.

And no I don't want to kill you for being an infidel I want to kill you for being a pussy,faggot.

Really, tell me about it.

Thats just a regular Muslim.

A "jihadist" is a very stupid term, because it implies some Muslims aren't jihadists. They are, by definition.

Fucker's gonna blow himself up.

>t.muslim

I almost died once too. Muhammad wiped the sweat off my browser and when i woke up in was perfectly okay.

Everyone has encounters with the paranormal. Isn't evidence enough to make someone convert.

Assumptions much? Anyway in real life I am a pussy as well as online so how you're reading me react here is how I would react online, by running away :'(

Actually no. There is a huge number of Arab nationalists, Secularists and Feminists as well. We aren't so lucky as to have all Islamisthe Muslims

Web lad! You need some backbone. Get affiliated with some political ideology and you can probably have something to stand up for and be willing to die and kill for.

Encourage Muhammad to get the fuck out of New Zealand because we are fucking full.

Islam perverted Christianity and turned heaven into a flesh feast.

Moons-over-my-hammy was a false prophet, liar, thief, murderer and a pedophile.

>What do guys?
Do you even have to ask? Report this kebab before he has time to strike.

You should of pointed out that Mohammed was personified as a white man too. Almost no

Hadith 1:63
While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."

Basically the Bible is real, and people are getting cucked into believing other religions. I fear telling you the story. Just know that Jesus is the biggest bro and can save you from anything as long as you believe in him. Satan is the biggest cuck known to man and has all black eyes with glowing white rings.

Nope! Nope! Nope!

>proceeded to condemn Christianity as a corruption of Islam
that nigga doesn't know his history

One would say: let it burn, for the lulz

The lulz, a word forgotten.

But if you want to avoid possible deaths, this :

You're in a Christian country, so yes, his hatred of Christianity is a massive red flag.

>What do guys?
grow a beard, join up. Get cash as secret agent from Aussie gov to inform on the jihadists. It is a good job and exciting.

>There is a huge number of Arab nationalists, Secularists and Feminists as well

Not Muslims, you mean?

It would be regarded as a hate crime and I think I would have to go to some serious counselling session at my university. Unless I can prove he has jihadist tendencies I'd be shooting myself in the foot
That's the thing. I know jack shit about Islam and can't do this shit talking to him face to face

>I don't want to be mean
This is why the West is dying.

Impale him obv

People dislike Christianity because people over complicate it. Heavenly Father knows you fuck up and doesn't care as long as you try to better yourself and believe in the gift of Jesus.

If he wants to go into the desert to find God, then Islam is not the religion for.

Islam has no monastic tradition, or ascetic tradition, or mystic tradition. The closest thing is Sufism, which is merely a mix of local mysticism with an Islamic flair. And Sufists have always been looked down on by mainstream Islam.

Islam is a religion of the world. It's about family and nation, which you could argue is admirable enough, but it leaves no room for the dedicated pursuit of God. Asceticism is outright banned, only family life and the rat race are the only way.

That's why things like terrorism, youth gangs and banditry are common in Islamic cultures. Any youth who fails to fall into the one life role is left disillusioned and without direction.

I have always distrusted Islam for its insistence on being worldly amd shunning of asceticism

He's actually a very nice and sociable guy. I've known him for half a year but today was the time I truly saw his jihadist side

I do want to do that but I feel the second I mention religion it will derail the conversation entirely

Yep, that's how they getcha. That "nice" and "sociable" guy is carrying around a hatred for everything that you stand for. How nice! How sociable!

I'm not religious but was made to go to a Catholic school when I was young. Reading about the end of the old world and old Jerusalem and God's angels and Satan's release from Hell still scare the shit out of me to this day

The trick to living a happy and meaningful life is to not be fearful of the unknown, just accept that things can happen and believe in redemption by Christ and try not to be a crappy person, and life will go your way I promise.

Lol satans no joke a dragon that can go human form. Not bad looking dude but nothing compared to the badass Michael archangel

Islam does have that sense of community and I feel they share some common things with Christianity but Islam is completely intolerant of different ideas which is the main factor separating it from Christianity.

>Christianity as a corruption of Islam
Christianity literally came 600 years before Islam and is actually closer to Zoroastrianism.
>Christianity gets this wrong by personifying Jesus as a white looking man
Literally this is not said ANYWHERE in the Bible. The Church did this, not god.

Fuck Islamic faggots with their misinfo

>It would be regarded as a hate crime and I think I would have to go to some serious counselling session at my university.
>Reporting a potential crime is a crime in itself
Senpai, I guess you're going to have to Jason Bourne this motherfucker yourself in that case.

Expert on muslim people here. The first time I heard a muslim speak about religion I thought they were a wahhabist. They are just that way. I kind of respect it, they follow their book. Unless he was actively calling you a kaffir I wouldn't say he's an extremist.

I don't get it. In the Shire it's like our faculty are against western civilisation or something. I don't understand we're basically a STEM university famous for engineering yet the fucking _______ studies people have time to organise diversity events, Islamaphobia awareness etc. I mean check this shit out. Getting real tired of crap like this.

Time to go full Templar. DEUS VULT.

Get that great job, live in a nice house with a fun wife and some awesome kids. Travel and enjoy life to it's fullest. Practice your hobbies, learn about philosophy and science. Educate yourself. Live a safe fulfilling life and die surrounded by your loved ones while that sandnigger dies of some random bombardment, alone and brainwashed by some stupid death cult.

>Get that great job, live in a nice house with a fun wife and some awesome kids. Travel and enjoy life to it's fullest. Practice your hobbies, learn about philosophy and science. Educate yourself. Live a safe fulfilling life and die surrounded by your loved ones

You see I did explain the joys of that and that is the meaning of life to live to your fullest potential but he merely disregarded that as a distraction and all that was meaningless to him. He described it as worldly possessions and a distraction from achieving his purpose

Anyone who believes in the articles and Pillars of faith is a Muslim

But yes by Syed Qutb's definition (the one used by most Islamists) they are Apostates. But I prefer Abu Bakr's criteria.

Jesus seems to be pretty white...

He's probably a Sufi. Sufis are into shunning worldly things and devoting themselves to Allah either by becoming a Mujahid or a Qalandar

Why you liberal slobs call it "jihadi" like he/she is not a muslim.
There is no "jihadi" every single muslim is like this.
Every single muslim is a potential terrorist.

He sounds quintessentially British to me.

yeah, do we really need to debate the origins and stupidity of islam and how fake it all is?

He's from Somalia but has lived in New Zealand his whole life

Wrong.

Muad used to spend days alone on the Mount of Paran in the Cave of Hira (where he later met Gabriel) Ali spent the years between 632 and 656 living as an ascetic and you disregarded the gigantic Sufi ideology as being just a fringe group.

Just look up the sheer number of Sufi schools. You disregarded famous ascetics like Baba Farid, Bulleh Shah, Waris Shah, Abdul Qadir Jilani etc.

Not only this but giving up Worldly life was pretty common before the 20th century (when Muslims lost the luxury to be able to disregard politics and worldly life and had to take the reigns in their own hands). Even the Mughal Emperor Aurangazeb gave up all his possessions to become an ascetic but was forcefully brought back by Shah Jahan. And even Ibn Bttuta became an Asecetic when he came to Delhi but was forcefully sent by Muhammad bin Tughluq to China.

Fake flag.

>Hadith 1:63

Topkek! There's no book called 'Hadith', Hadith is the name given to things the Prophet said. These were contained in books. The most authentic 7 being Sahih Muslim, Sahih Bukhari, Jaam e Tirmidhi, Sunan Abu Daud, Sunan Nasai and Sunan Ibn Majah.

Also, The language that these Ahadith are recorded in is the Quraishite Dialect of Arabic and the word for the Greek race they used was 'Rumi' while their skin colour was described as 'Yellow' which is why in Sahih Bukhari, a Hypocrite (Non Muslim pretending to be muslim) didn't want to join Muhammad in his war against Heraclius he claimed that he could not resist the sight of Yellow women and might commit Zina (illegal sexual Intercourse)

The word white was one with which they used to described the Arabs. The Arabs are a range of colours from almost reddish white to brown as Tamil people. So the Hadith is simply saying that Muhammad was fair as in had a fair skin tone and not that he was of the white race.

I'm not going to tell you anything about it and am not going to give any arguments to back myself up but follow my pantheon of three gods and my cannibalistic religion because of something that I alone witnessed

Reminded me of myself ,he's just got an arab depression its just a phase

He's a lazy loser who failed school and couldnt get a job or a waifu so he gets shamed by his parents and he uses shit like fate to hide his faliure
Also it seems he LARPs to find a meaning to his failed life

He'll either become an isis lunatics
Or he'll grow up and correct himself

Let him do it.

I can't resist the sight of yellow women either desu

Yeah that sounds about right. I know very little about Muslims but he didn't really sound depressed to me, more like disinterested. I do feel if he had the motivation he would legit go to Northern Africa and do whatever his destiny is.

This video explains it pretty nicely

God these people have absolutely no knowledge of what's going on at all. You should put something up next to it, like quotes from the Quran or some stats about Muslim populations in Europe. This shit is cancer and I don't want any more shitskins coming into our beautiful country REEEEEEEE

>but he went full jihad on me man.
>You still alive
Hmmmmmmm.....

He is going to leave whats the problem?

It was a lame excuse anyways as if he had travelled for 3 months in the desert heat and the Muslims won the fight (In reality Heraclius had already retreated to Syria as he was most probably not even aware that the Muslims were out to avenge the army of Mutah, the one where Muhammad's adopted son and Uncle were martyrd) he would have gotten to keep those white womyn as sex slaves.

He was simply afraid of the desert heat, travel and the Byzantine Army.

OP is a fag

He's right though, about point of living and dying.

There is nothing sacred in your life. There is no axis mundi for you. His is somewhere in the desert.

Sounds like he's just a philosophical mud. Doesn't sound like a durka, but will probably become a mud priest somewhere down the line.

>pantheon of three gods
>cannibalistic

your immams have been telling you some really messed up shit about christianity man, they have to, though, beacause if they told you the truth why would you follow them and respect them anymore?

Please come to Germany and you will have everyday such conversations.

>Listening to Imams

Kek! Those fuckers are only there to keep the dumb majority from thinking about the political plight of Muslims with Thier Jihad of the Pen mumbo jumbo.

You are correct I was wrong about three gods you guys also believe in hundreds of other Saints that you pray to along with a mother goddess in the name of Mary.

Don't you degenerates believe that bread is Jesus' body and wine is his blood?

Correct
Wrong
Wrong

You really need to get your views on crhistianity straight before you can trashtalk about it, otherwise noone is going to take you seriously.

Give us a name, an email, something we can use for academic purposes

WHERES DYLANN ROOF WHEN YOU NEED HIM....

DON'T YOU DO SHIT NIGGER I WANT HAPPENINGS
IT'S SO FUCKING BORING HERE