ANZAC Unification

Could Australia and New Zealand ever be united into a single country? We share a very similar culture and history and have very close relations already.

What do Aussiebro's think about this?

>inb4 "ahaha fuck off you'd just be another shitty Tasmania whining all the time "

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War#Concentration_camps_.281900.E2.80.931902.29
heretical.com/cannibal/nzealand.html.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off cunt

Fuck off they're full

Nah, fuck off cunt

Fucking bottomtards

Maybe when we are able to compete with a state of Australia it would be worth it until then we would just be Australias bitch and we would be a leech on them

I am in as long as we invade Canada and steal their Mexican slaves

I heard a little while ago that the Australian economy was stagnating and ours was growing. Perhaps in a few years it might be economically viable for us to join with them.

As long as we have unified immigration reform. Otherwise too many chinks and poos will use this as an opportunity to get in the easiest country.

If you happen to overthrow both of your leftist douche governments and impose something more befitting the white race, consider allowing immigration of rednecks. We already, at best, don't like minorities, and we don't mind cleaning up any remaining trash in exchange for a bit of land.

Why the fuck would you want to be attached to those chink faggots?

australians are too homo

gtfo cuckold

Fuck that shit.

yeah nah

fuck off cunt

I for one wouldn't mind adopting NZ firearm laws if anything, being relatively less retarded than our own.

>don't like minorities
>hide inside from them
>post on Sup Forums about how you are going to shoot all of them

I'm not giving up my guns for those faggots.

Chinks and muzzies would ruin it

Gunna take a miss on that, fag. Keep your communism.

I think it could work but it would have to be called Australia.

It's been abused for years mate. Chinks, poos, saffas all used NZ to use the scv to get into aus. Honestly though, you're better off without us right now.

China's gonna crash us again fakin watch it cunt.

It is possible in the far future (2100-2150). When the economic shift from employment-economics to automation-economics happens, Australia will become one of the major world powers (the strongest nations in a completely automated world will be those that have large amounts of natural resources and relatively low populations. eg.:Australia, Russia and Canada if they actually remain white). New Zealand will join an Australian future state for access to mass natural resources and we will add their industrial capacity to our own.

We can't do that mate, do you know how unstoppable our combined sports teams would be?

Aussie would make us shit at criket though, law of averages.
Cunts'll bring us all down.

The long term effects would be that NZ would lose whatever it is that lets it outperform Australia in certain areas.
Australians would grow to resent the net financial drain that NZ would cause to its books
(being less efficiently run from afar than locally).

That said, having the Auzzie dollar back the NZ dollar would really help NZ profit internationally, partly at Australias expense.

So thats what would happen, it would profit NZ more than Auz, and provide few benefits that aren't already availible.

The difference between NZ and AUZ as fellow commonwealthers and NZ+AUZ as a country would just be foreign leadership inefficiently administering NZ from afar, and with a bigger bureaucracy.

>from afar

to be fair pic related

Annexation not unification you sheep fucker

Fuck off traitor
I am perfectly happy with an independent (well sort off, cause crown still cucks nz) NZ
I would rather be a state of America than a state of cuckstralia if I had to choose
Australia manages to be even more cucked by chinks than the people's republic of new zealand

In fact NZ should become a superpower and conquer the entire South Pacific
We don't need Australia

terrible fucking idea

giving up monetary sovereignty is shit, just ask greece

Leave this country munted fuckwit.

I like the small scraggly aboriginals we have here, not the 500lb behemoth Maoris. This idea is retarded. What advantages would this offer?

Stop living down to the national pastime of apathy and lets discuss something worthwhile. I'll start: voting preference?

Winston Peters
National are complete cucks for China and should be banned for treason against our nation
Labour just buys votes from white trash
Greens are good despite Sup Forums's hate for them, but the SJW crap lets them down bigly

Anglosphere

Kill all non Anglos in our countries, recolonize Africa with more Anglos. Initiate project A and cleanse the world of disgusting subanglo's. And may the Immortal Queen Empress Elizabeth the II rule for eternity on the golden throne

>anglo supremacist
>worships a kraut
Cuckstralian logic

Sounds like traitor talk. Someone needs some hanging,drawing and quartering

>wearing a krautcuckstamp
You definitely ain't Anglo

ANGLO PURIFICATION NOW.

KILL ALL NON ANGLOS IN GERMAN GAS CAMPS WE TOOK AFTER WE HAVE DRAINED ALL THEIR BLOOD

This

It'd be fine and logical. You'd just have to learn what vowels are and speak the Queen's English.

ANGLOS ARE THE TRUE NAZIS

DEATH TO ALL NON ANGLO'S. THE SCOTTISH CAN GET AN HONORARY PASS IF THEIR GOOD. IRISH CAN BE POTATO SERVANTS WE USE TO LAUGH AT

EVERYONE ELSE ESPECIALLY THE KRAUT SHALL BE DRAINED OF BLOOD AND USED AS LABOUR TO FURTHER OUT GENES

na we annexing oz cunts

been arming the emus for months now and the abos are in our pocket courtesy of free caltex 50% off vouchers

We did this years ago, we just didn't tell you.

>The Federation of Australia was the process by which the six separate British self-governing colonies of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, and Western Australia agreed to unite and form the Commonwealth of Australia, establishing a system of federalism in Australia. Fiji and New Zealand were originally part of this process, but they decided not to join the federation.

You cunts had your chance

Huh, never knew about this. Very interesting.

Honestly tho Auckland feels like am Australian city. Shit there are more kiwis in Brisbane than Auckland.

Papua New Guinea was under Australian rule until 1975.

Why tf did Australia ever let go of that place anyway? Its just turned into a massive shithole run by niggers.

no point if its just more dead white guys trying to police the place. PNG has fucking nothing of worth.

Fiji and New Zealand is rightful Australian clay

cuck Primeminister and we didn't want to have to deal with putting down a colonial state since most Paupans wanted independence

fuck no. moaris act like nigger scum and are a pain in the ass

Its an island full of Cannibal abos that has land borders with indonesia. Nothing of value was lost.

That said, Australia and New Zealand babysit Papua New Guinea and most polynesian nations. Their officers are trained in our military colleges.

I've found them to be fairly OK when dealing with them (I own several flats that has them as tenants) and for the most part they're agreeable if sub-human people.

Fuck off we're full

fuck off sheep shagger
In all seriousness, union would be bad for both of us.
1. NZ's economy is garbage, our taxpayers don't want to share the burden.
2. You guys have an autistic accent.
3. What are we meant to do with some dinky island nation in the middle of nowhere that looks like someone is holding down F11 at any given time?

As long as we get your gun laws I'm all for it

Been to both Countries,
Oz is a desert wasteland where everything in nature wants to kill you with great beaches and hot chicks.
NZ is a paradise on Earth and should be protected at all cost, almost married a Kiwi.

fuck off chinks

>Almost married a Kiwi
Let me tell ya, you dodged a really big bullet with that one lad.

Agree but i dont think greens have any redeeming features.

I'm down for joining forces and taking our rightful Antarctic clay

They're basically one country now anyway. Once you live in NZ, you get a free work visa to Australia and vice versa. My parents move between their houses in Auckland and Sydney all the time due to this. They can hardly tell the different between them.

Maoris are the master race of polynesians, so that makes them about as good as mixed mestizos imo for a frame of reference.

Australian Oceanic Co-Prosperity Sphere when?

>another Australian who thinks he's an anglo
Chris Hemsworth who plays Thor in the Marvel movies is tall and has blond hair and blue eyes
His brother, Liam Hemsworth, is also tall, blond and blue eyed.
Heath Ledger had blond hair.
Ragnar Lothbrok in the viking series is played by Travis Flimmel
What do all these actors have in common?
They're all Aussies.
How come Aussies have blonde hair and blue eyes you might wonder?
In 985 B.C the Danish explorer "Ragnar Redbeard" navigated his way to Australia from Denmark where he founded his new colony.
When the famous (((ANGLO))) James Cook found Australia he was astonished.
The (((ANGLOS))) quickly conquered Osteralien/Australia.
James Cook started harvesting the Aryan nordic blood from the Osteralians and made up a lie that Osteralians all where descended from (((ANGLO))) criminals so that the noble Aryan Osteralians wouldn't rise up and overthrow their (((ANGLO))) opressers.

Delete this insane theory

I'll get my lawyers on you there is no such thing as osteralians since no was there when we arrived. Don't fall for hateful lies. Right wing rhetoric

get österpilled, my aryan Österalian brothers

I have to save my Österalian brothers from the (((ANGLO))) blood refineries.

Nice fake photo I've seen refinery's before and this is not a blood one. Ragnar redbead is nothing but a myth

now wonder we're gunless gormless cucks, we have swede blood! Mitt gutt unns!

They are being united into a same country called China right in this moment.

They're basically the same country anyway.

>Ragnar redbead is nothing but a myth
Ah I see (((AIDF))) has arrived
to spread myths about the glorious aryan Österalian race.

Don't worry Österalian aryan brother, it's the (((ANGLO)))'s who are keeping us down.
Once the third coming of christ happens we will retake our former lands and make the world prosper

This isn't the only time the (((ANGLO)))'s have tried to keep our people down and tried to harvest us for our aryan blood.
3000 years ago the (((Angloegyptians))) tried to keep our people down
We were the original people of Judea, the direct descendants of god, but the Anglos forced us into Germany and Scandinavia and made (((Ashkenazi Anglos))) takke the role as jews instead.
However, we blitz'd the (((Angloegyptians))) with the help of god 3000 years ago.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

Here we can see the first photographed concentration camp and (((ANGLO))) blood refinery in the year 1900
The (((ANGLO)))'s would put Dutch-Afrikaans Boer Aryan children in these death camps and harvest their organs and blood to fuel the British empire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War#Concentration_camps_.281900.E2.80.931902.29

OP is obviously a dumb fuck millenial who just fell from a tree! NZ was part of Australia back in the day. Our cultures have never been NOTHING alike! NZ was called the Cannibal Islands 75% of Māori people are fucking savages and still are to this day. heretical.com/cannibal/nzealand.html. I have only ever met one Maori I liked in 45 years. They come here and steal our jobs and call Australia the motherland. Fuck off we gave you independance a long time ago. They are just fucking economic refugees like all the African cunts turning up in Italy. Not saying they are all useless, but 75% of them are fucking dumb scum and we don't want them here! Bro this, and cousie that, they are primitive at best. Do a search on people that have lived in NZ and see for yourself what people have to say about what a shithole culture they are!!!! Single country, you are a fucking spasdic! This is Aboriginal land, why dont you ask them what they want you cockhead?

Yes but it's still called Australia and you just become 2 more states.

I can't see a world in which NZ willingly becomes two / three states of Australia, nor can i see a world in which any other scenario leads to a successful unification.

That's a fucking based flag though.