GERMANY: EU COULD IMPOSE COUNTER SANCTIONS ON US

rt.com/business/397655-us-russia-sanctions-harm-german-companies/

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TRUMP?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/02/14/germany-has-got-its-gold-back--they-must-know-something-we-dont.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is real news being slide.

trade war meh
wheres my ww3 Sup Forums?

1. This is being passed by the Senate and Congress with enough support that Trump can't veto it.
2. The sanctions will apply to companies doing business with Russia, it's not a trade war. It potentially affects Merkel's precious Nordstream 2, so Germans *cough* I mean the EU will place reciprocal sanctions. It's not a trade war but desu I wish it was.

No one cares, Germany

We just want Russia's resources, stop trying to fuck us over all the time just because you got stuck in the cold war mindset.

LMAO, AMERICA ETERNALLY BTFO

Come on niggers let's just fight it out already!

Fuck this pussy shit, the Anglsphere needs to be #1 again.

of course you don't care about real important news like economics you low iq kekistani faggot

>COUNTER SANCTIONS
if that means no crappy eu-muslim-made products, then that's a good thing

>Anglosphere
>ever returning to #1
Yurop has turned to shit ever since you all started letting hordes of immigrants and refugees fuck your women and live off your tax dollars.

On an absolute basis, the US economy is stronger than the EU economy. So yeah fuck, we're going to lose this.

US is fucking smart, first cause chaos in the Middle East, all refugees wreck Europe. Now put tariffs in place. It's a plan to save us from Germany once again.

God bless America.

GIVE US OUR MONEY NOW EVIL MURICANS

WE LIKE MONEY! GIVE IT TO US

>God bless America.

Pls don't bless this evil nation.

Finally Germans have got some balls

Russo-German alliance when?

I fucking hate these fucking germs so fucking much all these krautfucks should be exterminated

>Angering Trump.
>The most powerful and vindictive man in the world.
>What could go wrong?

The audacity of Germans. They deserve sanctions, and ideally, annexed by Poland, Austria and The Netherlands.

Not under Merkel

>We finally made the Germans mad.
I am quaking in my boots

I rather be on Americas side then on any fucking other shit side. Even if it means dropping some bombs on some shitskins.

Fuck off and go with the cards you dealt.

>Russo-German alliance when?

The alliance that always should have been.

US foreign policy has reached unintelligible lows. For real, this is so fascinatingly retarded that I'm super curious as to what they'll come up with next.

>I rather be on Americas side then on any fucking other shit side.

FUCK OFF KIKE

America = jew nation

agreed

Trump will soon enact a no fly zone over EU. This is how stupid we've become.

And France desu

fuck off Poo-tin shill

Putinshill detected

Yea because Congress had nothing to do with this.

since 1963, Germany was always more tied to Russia.

wait, are germans implying USA gives two shits about some sanctions?

LMAO.

USA owns your ass, all you can do is go and cry to mama merkel.

GIB US MORE MONEYSSSSSSSSSSSS

poles are the jews of europe

True

cnbc.com/2017/02/14/germany-has-got-its-gold-back--they-must-know-something-we-dont.html

:^)

It's the deep state, not TRUMP. I'm pleased other countries oppose the Russian sanctions such as U.K. Fuck globalism, fuck this Hillary witch-hunt.

>, not TRUMP. I

>he supports them and will sign it
>clearly not him
>not knowing what deep state means

Amerikikes are the niggers of white people.

Ask an actual German cuckold anything. inb4 your wife's son.
Yes, my wife does have biracial children from a previous marriage

ze germans are the biggest jews of europe.

i just read a week ago germany earned 2,5 billion by bailing out greece.

god damn, they are managing to out-jew the jews themselves.

Now you burger start to understand European politics.

Worked so well last time!

tradewar and poland is strongest us ally
when shit hits the fan this will not go out good for poland i think.

Poland = anti-Russian neocons

Anyone who supports Poland is a neocon

Simple as that.

why are burgers being so autistic kek

>be (((USA)))
>invent some bullshit story about hackerman
>have no proof
>use it to block Russian export of resources into Europe
>force Eurocucks to pay up to twice as much for the gas
Fucking 18-D mahjong.

I hope Germany gets destroyed again and we become a russian province forever.

You are support Amerikike empire over the Germo-Russian freedom alliance.

Time for the fourth partition

Fuck it. Nuke Germany and Brussels.

its all cool, rus bro, at least it will push the eurocucks to mine their own gas, not being reliable on foreigners.
i think it will be beneficial, in the long run.

Literally this. Poles are eternally butthurt.

No one cares. The world could literally blow the fuck up and rot and the U.S will not care.

I'd say jews are the jew of europe

but we hate both germans and russians.....

>Muh Russian domination

Get over yourself. Jesus fucking Christ.

G'day m8. Yep. Sitting here at the arse end of the planet, watching the shitshow. These shitposters have no freakinf idea that Russia and China have entered into a once-in-millennium global trade restructuring pact.
The Belt and Road initiative. Vladivostok and Beijing to Madrid. Connecting 4.4 bill in people and laver half the global trade - all to be conducted in gold-backed currencies - NOT USD.
And the US has just pissed off the largest economy in Europe... With the Russia China pact waiting to get cosy.
Not smart guys..... But enjoy the last half decade of Hegemon....

>cry around russia 24/7
>Trump finally decides to make sanctions against russia
>REEEEE HOW DARE YOU SANCTION RUSSIA
i hate my country sometimes. wouldnt even mind if krautistan gets nuked

Months ago...
>Russians are evil and too strong, USA must support NATO or else REEEEEEEEEEE Trump is controlled by Putin!
Now
>Friendship with America ended, friendly Russian bear is now greatest ally, take that drumpf!

To be fair its not Trump, it is the Senate + House.

oh noooo, that sucks. whatever will we do with sanctions on us

It hasn't gone unnoticed. I've been making plans

Germo-Russian muslim alliance*

Do something about your education finally... seriously

pic releted

You can stop funding fake made-up countries like (((Ukraine))) for a start.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

im having a normal conversation and you're sperging out like a fucking retard.

>Brexit
>Leave just in time for the EU, Russia, China and America to go into a massive trade conflict
I swear we luck out every time.

You're speaking Polish butthurt speak. Always be against Russia because you'll never get over that them and the Germans partitioned you.

what? just fuck off, you dont even make sense.

>hide posts

GER-MAN FAGS

THEY'RE KIKE SHILLS IN DISGUISE

girls in that country are cute, I'd fund them to come here

this is antifa tier faggotry of the highest order. what that fuck are you even writing.

shit, this one...

The american industry needs a lot of shit made in the EU to properly function.
For example. The machines used to make integrated circuits, like CPU's for example, are made in your country, the Netherlands.

It's a symbiose, the fatties can't live without us, and we can't live without them.

Ukrainians are literally just Russians and some Poles. Should be partitioned between them even if Poland is butthurt as fuck any time Russia comes up in a conversation.

Sometimes I wonder: What would it be like to be born in another shitty, refugee infested country...
But then the thought is eradicated by the delicious burger in front of me. Lifes good.

>Top Image
>Actual battle between two great empires
>Bottom Image
>Angry toilet cleaners screaming at immigrants for a problem created by Western govts
'''Protest''' and people who attend them are in it for the moral high and nothing else. Comparing them to the warriors of the past is an unbelievably great insult to their memory.

>trump
It was congress that passed it with a super majority.
Not even Trump vetoing it could stop it.

>11 shitposts so far and counting

this

USkikes want to sell their shitty LNG to europe that s why they are puting all these sanctions .

Yes but these sanctiond DON T AFFECT THE US , they affect only europe , basicly if europe tells fuck off to your sanctions , these sanctions are instantly useless

its an insult to anybody, honestly

>your own country gets fucked by niggers
>wait for polaks to come and help

very sad cuckoldry, western nations forgot what its like to have balls, i guess they lost them somewhere, 80 years ago.

Trump can absolutely stop it. The president has the last say on foreign policy matters. The reason he wont is that he is (possibly deliberately) between a rock and a hard place. With all the Russian bullshit he's been dealing with, vetoing this would make him look like an idiot, yet allowing it will be a politically terrible decision for all the negative consequences it will have, with little to no positives.

You country was formed from refugees retard.

That's good. Because they attached it to a bill with sanctions for both Iran and North Korea.
It's a neocon dick move.

It passed with a 98-2 supermajorty. If Trump vetoed it, it would purely be symbolic. They would override his veto with a 2/3 vote.

You are welcome. YEE HAWWW

United States in its great Russophobia is unironically pushing European Union more towards Russia.

Ha ha ha. Ah ah ah.

Nice undestanding of the world economy there.
The economy is the single most important thing for nations/civilization as a whole you uneducated fat fuck.

>EU shits over Russia for Obama years
>In Germany there was a campaign that motivates people to buy more apples to enable further Russia sanctions
>Russia keeps emphasizing that the EU and especially Germany profits from strong Russia ties
>No.jpg
>Trump: America first
>Trump sanctions Russia
>Immediate 180 because of muh resources

Even though it means shooting themselves in the foot, I wish Russia would begin fucking over the EU together with America and Britain.

>Your own toilet gets clogged by a big turd
>Wait for polaks to come and help

This is so retarded, congress bipartisan sanctions Russia, Trump is the only one who is mildly against it
>REEEE WTF TRUMP AMERICA FIRST? WTF?
Are Eu fags this fucking retarded, all this sanction shit began for their pet revolution in Ukraine, how come these people are allowed to hold zero responsibility and such power at the same time?

Poles = irrelevant niggers of europe with the biggest victim complex in the world
Germans = most autistic race on the planet but a lot of good traits

And btw, there is one jew nation in europe and thats the swiss.
>Bergjuden

Americans know the Russia thing is bullshit, it's just politics and Eurofags are worried our internal fight will impact their shekels

anglos, brits and americunts in particular, are the jews of the white race

>poland
>balls

You are basically gypsys with white skin, all you do is steal from each other, stab each other and rage at outside things because everyone was mean to poland at some point.