Trans women are not responding well to Trump's paranoid anti-LGBT laws

Trans women are not responding well to Trump's paranoid anti-LGBT laws.

>women

Nobody cares what millenial transtrenders think of anything.

*Lesbian souled transwomen

suddenly trans all love the US army

if i was trans i wouldn't give a shit about joining the army I'd probably become one just to dodge a draft

and if i was trans i'd probably be pretty cute

>my dad was proud to serve

imagine the pain

His dad hated gays and called him a faggot for the tomgirl shit too.

Trump btfo
How will he ever recover?

>imagine the pain
The pain of what? Watching your autistic son believe he's a woman or being eaten alive by ants?

Liberals are trend-hopping fools, what do you expect?

There's no trans women. That's a dude yo.

>tfw no one in the thread knows who this is

Of course not, theyre mentally ill.
It's like saying retards are struggling with Rubik's cubes

They're upset because they lost yet another free way to get all the surgeries and hormone therapies. Glad my tax dollars won't be paying for this anymore.

why trannies suddenly want to shoot and murder people in pointless wars?

I thought he was dying of his self inflicted taint wound, how the fuck is this monstrosity still alive?

Should we?

I think CWC would make a fine addition to the Canadian army.

>would never want to fight in a war
>now i just have to say I'm trans
feels good. fuck dying for rich people

mental illness has been a disqualifying item for decades.

He started feeling pain and went to the doctor. Apparently he's keeping it clean now.
Bait?

Honestly it's sweet mercy that he died before Chris went full tranny freak tier, no father should have to see that.

I don't think Chris would have dared with this shit if his father was still alive.

This is a VERY good movie.

They can stop pretending the're interested in being in the military now.

It's just a scam to get free mutilation surgery

He started it before his death. He visited Bob on his death bed while wearing a skirt.

this. I'm trans and I literally never gave a shit. I don't think anyone should want to serve and that anyone that is is retarded.

>CWC
I thought I clicked into Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Why has the US of A more trannies than all other countries combined?

there is no such thing as a "trans woman"

they are still men with a surgical hole where their penis used to be

can we change it to LGBTQP?
the P is for Pandering

>is trans
>calls other people retarded
Faggots deserve death

You still deserve electroshock you sodomite.

why can't the other trannies be as cool as this BASED TRANNY right here?

the way he wrote that implied that his dad was LBQTWTF as well

Chris-chan is now disgracing the memory of his own dead father

BASED TRANNY PEDE

I read about his antics on the boards I am active on (Sup Forums mostly, sometimes Sup Forums) but don't watch his videos or go too in-depth. I know too much as it is.

I knew one other MTF tranny and they were just as nuts as CWC, just they have been a hardcore alcoholic and drug addict since they were 14. Kind of has made me think they are all that way, but I'm sure they are extreme outliers.

but chtholly is daijoubu

Similar to the way he looks back at the love quests and Mary Lee Walsh, Chris is rewriting history to be more favorable to himself.

>random caps

Why do people do that shit?

>I WANT TO CHOP MY DICK OFF
>AND THEN BE AROUND A LOT OF GUNS (FUNDED BY THE TAXPAYER)

Sounds like a totally sane statement.

Most of those registries are just dudes gaming the system to get special treatment.

what a bat shit crazy bunch of cocksuckers

Get out of my country you fucking faggot I swear to god you're probably not even a tranny and are just LARPing but posts like these just fucking make me furious that our once great cities are filled with fucking scum and faggots.

I would not trust some mental damaged freak to cover my ass in battle as i would not trust someone who believe he's Napoleon Bonaparte. Not suprised heads of military made that request to the president honestly.

Would not trust a woman in battle either.

Look at the post above yours for the answer.

I'm not even larping fuck you you dumb shit the military is for retards who want to kill for mr goldberg why would I want trans people accepted in it?

Technology really is a curse. In the good old days , nature would have taken care of these guys. Thanks to technology and medicines , they still are alive.

They should all be gassed. The Communists were the good guys. They would have thrown these sub-humans in the gulag. But America is funded by the Jew, so the USSR lost.

But Napoleon Bonaparte had a good military success record

Sowwy :(

you know what's amazing about this?

he sounds just like a normal leftist on twitter. replace the names and the avatar and it could literally be any one of them

Trans "women", sure, sure, sure...

I'm quite sure someone who believe to be him will not accomplish the same achievements.

kek

>Welcome to Marine Corp recruiting offi-
>I WANNA CHOP DICK OFF AND KILL PEOPLE OOHRAH!!

>This Sylvester Stallone looking creepy ass mother fucker

Like you and me.

>Paranoid

Alot of trans admit they have suicidal tendencies, why would you ever allow them in the military? They arent only a threat to themselves but also to others

Hahaha

Trump would know all about not serving in the military, being a draft dodger and all.

>invest

> Suicide rate of trans is at 44%..

What will happen when Barb dies?