Why are car there car chases only in the US?

Ever heard of a car chase in France ?

Can someone explain this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoroutes_of_France
youtu.be/qMl9j-qt-is
youtube.com/watch?v=ISI_2togzyw
youtu.be/F94d1DPvoMw?t=18
youtube.com/user/wwwy2000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers

Ever heard of massive freeways and thousands of large streets all interconnected in France? Me neither. Last I checked, driving in Europe is literally driving on "roads" that were never updated in size or scope from ancient times because muh history.

Because your cops are running away from them, not to.

It's just part of American culture. Cop behind you? Fuck em, hit the gas. Frogs are too pussy.

There was a car chase in NZ against a guy in a shopping cart...
Does that count?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoroutes_of_France

Europoors have narrow streets you can't have car chases in your shithole continent.

>Ever heard of a car chase in France

Isn't texas alone like 1/10th of Europes landmass? It's because you're relatively boxed in.

We get high speed chases all the fucking time here too.

Also probably easier for a moslem rat to slink away into the nests you allow them to maintain than actually outrun police.

It's like a national pastime. We love watching them on TV and shit - it's a spectator sport. I remember it being really big in the late 90s, but I haven't seen a good high-speed chase in a while.

There was a bar in LA (not sure if it's around anymore) but every time a chase came on TV they'd give people free drinks.

This. Every adult male gets in at least one car chase with the police in their life. It's like a right of passage.

protection of privacy rights.

another question
are that us cop cars not a bad choice when it comes to a car chase?
arent they way to heavy and have a way to soft suspension for that?

>when you're speeding in traffic but you dip into an exit to break line of sight
pretty satisfying

in europe = streets to small
in europe = gasoline high priced

What a shit thread.
Seriously where are the mods?

Because they can make money with it. (((Hollywood))) runs america.

Yeah, we got long roads too but we don't have car chases here too. I guess its just american culture.

Doesn't really deal with the problems I mentioned. I never said France has no fucking roads. An average freeway in California is 8-10 lanes wide and has a shoulder on both sides, typical non-side streets are 4-8 lanes wide.

that long road is virtually empty

>are that us cop cars not a bad choice when it comes to a car chase?

You can't outrun the radio. And having a flashy sports car that is way faster than the cops just makes you stand out even more and easier to spot.

We chase nigs on bikes

youtu.be/qMl9j-qt-is

I forgot to mention but based on that image, France has less roads than just one city in Los Angeles county. How sad.

Are motorcycles cheating? I've gotten into 10 chases and was able to zip away no problem.

A long straight road like that is the worst place to try to outrun the police. You only have 1 direction to travel and exits are far apart. Doesn't matter if you have the fastest car in the world, they just radio ahead to cops ahead of you since they know exactly where you are headed.

Or worse, the helicopter.

Car chases only make the news if they are recorded on video. Which means they happen in large metropolitan areas where the news stations have helicopters in the air most of the time during the day.

For non-live video in car chase tv shows it helps to have laws where the police are required to make video recorded from their helicopters available to the media.

Cops usually call off the chase with motorcycles because you faggots kill yourselves and other people trying to get away. It's not worth endangering people to get you for a speeding ticket.

they have car chases in europe, they're just unexciting as hell because you guys have like 100 miles in either direction of roads and its always some tiny citron or something. boring as fuck.

Because shithole country, you need cars for CARchases

france is small

This is another reason most chases happen in California. Mass amounts of huge freeways, roads, and highways along with on and off ramps for the freeways and highways every fucking mile practically. Hell, to get home from work I jump off the freeway, take 1 street, get back on to the freeway directly connected to a side offramp and get off there too, it cuts like 5 minutes of the drive out.

Because everyone, cop and civilian alike, wants to experience the greatest car chase off all time - pursuing Jake and Elwood Blues through the mall - at least once before he dies.

Cops are not allowed to chase "youths" on bikes, because if they crash in the process, massive riots ensues.

Does it still qualify as a highway if it is well maintained?

it's also smaller

Not true, lol. I've had multiple police vehicles come after me.

We have some here too a few times a year, just that they get blown off the road pretty quickly.

Really made me think.

YouTube search "French Police Chase" before you make asinine, off topic threads like this OP...

Sage and slide.

Try high speed on a Ukrainian "highway". I hope you enjoy brutal assfucking, because it feels the same

I was making a jab at how fucking huge the US is, I know France is bigger than LA fuck

>Co-worker at the hardware store I used to work at, had a STI
>He speeding on the motorway when the cops started chasing him.
>They stopped chasing him a let him get away after 30 secs
>He was confused as to way they let him go.
>Drives home, to see 2 cop cars parked infront of his house.

>right of passage
Learn your own language, retard.
And also, if breaking the law and running from cops is your rite of passage, you're most likely a nigger.

>what is the fucking autobahn
Burger education

>An average freeway in California is 8-10 lanes wide and has a shoulder on both sides
Why do american cities have fucking highways in middle of them? Do average american has to travel on a highway to go from work to home everyday?

Indian has lots of highways and they are not jam packed. Traffic is like pic related.

I obviously know more than me about car chases.

All shitholes have cars, are you retarded?

niggers, mexicans

no, you learn our language!

oh wait, you already did because you need to in order to be relevant!! hahahahahahahahahaha

I don't see any of us learning voltorb lole

>comparing a country to a city
literally retarded
eurocuck geography

Sure they chase you a short distance, then call it off. The speeding ticket will net the police department a few hundred bucks at most. But the lawsuits, investigations, and court costs of a wrongful death lawsuit because you kill yourself or somebody else in the chase can cost millions. That's why police cut their loses and don't chase squids on crotch rockets. If you splatter yourself all over the road trying to get away they face a mountain of paperwork and court costs dealing with the legal fallout.

We have FREEWAYS in the middle of our cities because it makes it a lot easier and faster to get around. You can absolutely travel on normal roads if you want to, but to eurocucks they are basically all fucking highways too with how many lanes they are.

There are no car chases in France because French people surrender.

youtube.com/watch?v=ISI_2togzyw
really makes you think.

Actually there are but not that many. There was one in my city of

Theres some car chases stil here and there in finland, used to be a lot more during the 70-90s

because you countries arent worth watching
here is the end of one chase

or this

or this low energy chase

because we don't have the common sense to log the license plate and come to their house later

English cops must stop the pursuit if it can endanger the suspects life.

Maybe they think the police is too dumb to catch them?

Post a high test freeway chase. Enough of this garbage.

Dummy license plates exist.

how can you have a police chase when you've already crashed before the police arrive?

You can't outrun the chopper.

you can hide from one though

And now the cops know where you are, and you're on foot.

No, British cops must stop the chase if it endangers the lives of passers-by.

yeah the guy bailed in the upper upper class part of california
not too hard to find a beaner out there

Only chases here are drunk drivers.

We have car chases in the UK. There not big news like they are in the US though.

It's laughably easy in the UK, because it's nice and cool for 50 weeks of the year. The thermals can spot them a fucking mile off.

I looked up 'india police car chase' only thing that came up is this

youtu.be/F94d1DPvoMw?t=18

Probably the only "car chase" recorded here, And its a woman.

youtube.com/user/wwwy2000

I've heard of tank chases in France. French tanks fled when they say german tanks.. so tank chases ensued.

It happend in france - not filmed by helicopta / Journalists / police car.

Stfu & GTFO.

in other words pay your sheckles to local goyim or gtfo

or if someone on motorbike doesnt have a helmet and goes over 30

Obviously they want to chase you, but they usually have to put out speed and conditions over the radio. The Sergeant or whoever is the Watch Commander will usually tell them to call it off if they deem it unsafe.

You are not just skilled enough. Like most 'muricans you probably can't handle manual and drive one with automatic like a little bitch.

They're only the motorways you fucking dolt.

what is that?
please dont tell me thats a poo-truck

m8 that's a rally stage

nice.

ragdoll sandniggers are best sandniggers.

>Do average american has to travel on a highway to go from work to home everyday?

Yea. We use our roads for cars, not to poo.

Do you not know we shit in streets? Are you new?

Incorrect they can't endanger the life of the suspect either, they can not pursue youths on mopeds for this reason. Lucky for you every force will have police drones soon.