ANTARCTICA

So what's the deal with this place? I've seen mentions of it here and there, some hidden technology might be there, apparently people meet there, but I don't really know much about it.

Are there named or initialised organisations that meet up there, similar to the Bilderberg Group or the Sedona Forum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21FXqEWObLA
youtube.com/watch?v=zRYItINaiOs
stevequayle.com/
genesis6giants.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SV7JI9oFcAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does that mean?

even just looking at the inner ring of your "map", new zealand is apparently twice the distance from australia as africa is from south america.

It's clear that this map has been folded from the mercator map, rather than a fresh projection, because the map maker didn't know about spherical imagery drawn as 2D while the rest of the modern rational thinking world does.

New Zealand is just a myth and don't exist.

It is government funded disinfo, it began around 2015 or so. There's actual things to be discussed about Antarctica but governments would prefer attention not be drawn towards that continent, the continent that is under complete military occupation at all times with any access for exploration prohibited.

Whenever you see people discussing Antarctica you will see people coming and out of nowhere mentioning things with no relation whatsoever like ">implying the Earth is flat" or shitposting about ice walls. Flat Earth theories and other BS similar related to Antarctica is funded by governments to shut down and ridicule any actual discussion of what's happening over there.

This is one of the very few instances in which I actually believe government shills exist.

>There's actual things to be discussed about Antarctica

Tell me the things, user

Get in here quick! Discord /ySnQdtn

governed by the ATCM which is controlled by The Secretariat. TheS also functions as a clearinghouse for the parties and their public relations. TheS is also giving out all those climate-change-hoax-papers to the CEP. last atcm meeting was til 07/01/17 and took place in beijing. im not an insider or whatever just stumbled upon them while trying (like you right now) to get some neat info on the antarctica. the shit going on there can be seen as a trial for world government. like 13 nations work hand in hand and share all the intel. you need the us permission to go there. but there are special places where you need an extra extra permission from TheS.

Steve Quayle has some fascinating information on what is going on there.

youtube.com/watch?v=21FXqEWObLA

youtube.com/watch?v=zRYItINaiOs

thanks bro, will definitely look it up

You might also want to look at his website. He has a ton of very interesting information about things that will help explain what is going on.

stevequayle.com/

genesis6giants.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=SV7JI9oFcAM

Ohh yissssss time to turn on The Thing and read Antarctica thread till habbenings

ice cube

Vheissu

There are just nazis and aliens in Antarctica.

Antarctica is Australian clay. Fuck off we are full

>World Beyond The Poles
>World Beyond The Poles
>World Beyond The Poles

There are several deals with that place - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

The main implications are that several countries claim parts of Antarctica, but what can actually be built there is not controlled directly by the claimants.

Mining is banned for the next three decades, and the ban may well be extended after that.

At the moment most of the people in Antarctica are scientists. In the future there may be a significant tourism industry, but there isn't yet due to the lack of runways suitable for conventional aircraft.

The Americans have built an ice road from the coast to the South Pole.

>tfw you will never get to visit Agªrthª

Here's how I see it.
Hollow Earth is a partial truth, in that there are extremely large underground bases, possibly cities down there. The pic from the previous user you replied to is a Nazi submariner map giving detailed instructions on how to reach the "Inner Earth" where ancient legendary cites like Asgard and Shambala still thrive today. I don't think that our planet is a torus by any means, but here watch this short video.
youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ

Now, I want to remind you that our planet is essentially just a bubble of water that both abide by the same laws of physics being demonstrated above. Our planet is just a larger version. Considering the length of time life has existed and how many times the world has come and gone, it is not far fetched to think that at some point there was an intelligent near sentient or sentient life that primarily resided in caves while hunting by day, similar to our cavemen. Fossils would be extremely rare due to burial rituals that would eliminate the ability for the body to preserve well. Once the extinction event occurred in their era, they sought warmth deeper underground, where they have remained.

>So what's the deal with this place?
It's cold.

One of the main things that pushes one to consider this theory at first is asking oneself why polar air travel (either above 78ºN or inland Antarctica) is strictly prohibited. You literally have the jets on you in less than 5 minutes, and considering no civilians own supersonic aircraft, no civilians know what is really there, only governments do.

The very fact that only governments have explored such areas and that only them have any information of what's over there and that any private exploration is absolutely prohibited raises too many questions.

Why would the militaries of so many countries even bother spending millions upon millions of dollars on controlling these areas and restricting their access if there really was nothing over there?

Nothing is there, lol.

But we'll probably be there eventually once the rest of this shit is a desert and too hot / under water.

I heard they're keeping some kind of a Stargate