RUSsian gay thread

Ask russian homosexual anything.
1) i prefer to suck than to fuck
2) im not sjw
3) i think average pol is degenerate but ive seen some intellegent people here

What's the WiFi like in the gulag?

Gulag does not exist, but i get the joke

Bump

How do you meet people? That Russian group of skinheads who goes around luring gays into gangbashings seems pretty scary

I dont. Im too scared to do that. I focus on job to get money and visit europe. Did that back in 2015

Have you been beaten up via Grindr yet?

pic related

Nope.
Oh this sounds fun

Are there many gay Russians?
Are you a pure Russian or do you have any other ancestry?

I'm trying to figure out if maybe Slavs are less prone to becoming gay than others. It's very rare to have a gay Russian or from anywhere else in Eastern Europe

>think people will write hateful posts
>nothing happens
Oh well. Im out

Btw im glad Trump is a president. I fucking hate Hillary and her homophobic past

Я нaдeюcь Boвa пocтaвить тeбя в Гyлaг.

What nationality of man do you enjoy most?

Doesnt it feel bad taking the role of a women in such an intimate way?

what do you think about furry ?

time for some sino-russkie interracial:

>i prefer to suck than to fuck
>i think average pol is degenerate

repent or die

Sage

You are weird as shit
Race has nothing to do with sexuality.
There are tons of gay russians. Back in middle ages our kings/tsars liked to have neverending fagfests. Also during early 1900 we had lots of gay saunas and gay societies
St Petersburg was the gayest city in Russia, like san Francisco

When around World War 2 happened, Russia turned into a gloomy scary nation that was denying anything than average
There are a lot of gays. The thing is - russian gays dont express themselves In any way so it hard to spot a gay

Yes im russian.

>mudslime not happy seeing gay thread
kek color me surprised

Дoкaжи этo тьи pyc, дeгeнepaт eбaный

>Do your family and friends know?
>Do you feel safe in Russia
>Opinion on gay to straight therapy?
>What do you hope for the future of Homosexuals in Russia?

Just like to say that I have a neutral to negative opinion on Gays. I don't think they should all be exterminated like some people on this board but I don't think they should marry either.

I went to Amsterdam gay pride a few years ago with friends back when they were at their height of SJWness and got fucking grossed out at what I saw there.

Cute
Not a fan of it but dont care
Furry is another product of america where white suburban kids do something stupid
But i dont judge

Be careful with that crack in your hole, retard

sounds rough tbhfam

sage

>that crack in your hole
Pycкoe oбpaзoвaниe пo - aнглийcки языкoм.

>Opinion on gay to straight therapy?
Every person who thinks it works should be murdered. Period. This is the most retarded crap homophobes came up with
Ut then again if you homophobic you already retarded.

Im safe, friends know, family dont, but my mom is ok about gays.
I think gays should get married when they want. You know just like other normal people.

When are you going to arrest the cunts that shot down mh17?

>gays don't express themselves
Thats the way it should be, i don't see the point in walking around with a CUMDUMPSTER t-shirt (or tracksuit in your case). Homosexuality is cool and fun for the whole family for cheap but being a faggot is a different thing

Go to church Boris.

I really don't get why people feel like they have to broadcast that they love dick. Like you can do whatever you want in private just don't force everyone into your business for attention. 99% of the people you see at pride parades are the reason why I'm ashamed to be gay.

>It's very rare to have a gay Russian or from anywhere else in Eastern Europe
Holy shit are you serious? lmao

Anka draws the sexiest men.

Amen brother, you dont see straight ppl running around with "Pussy Slaughterer" t-shirts (or tracksuits in op's case).
That aside, tits are neat but if someone needs to het fucked you need a MAN

Иди лapпь дaльшe нa двaчe, дeгeниpaт.

Are you a cute girl (male)?

>I AM HOMOSEX
>FROM RUSSIA
>GIVE ME ATTENTION PLEASE
No, fuck off.

>that poor google translation
Yep. Also, even though OP is literally a faggot, i wish him best regards. Just please dont become an attebtion whore.