Can a man ever truly be redpilled if he consumes alcohol?

Can a man ever truly be redpilled if he consumes alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/alcohol-full-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=braQeLkJUvE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority#Valid_forms
youtube.com/watch?v=Ad675Ex3cRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>man
>redpilled

pick one

A substantial numberbof men consume alcohol BECAUSE they were redpilled.

No, I don't believe so. I'm fighting the liquid Jew every day. Alcohol makes you weak, stupid, impulsive, and brings out the inner nigger in people.

Alcohol doesn't bring out the inner nigger in me... really in many ways it makes me think, wonder, lament, hope.. the uninhibited mind is a strange thing, when you've got no worries, no anxieties, little holding you back from saying or doing exactly what you want. Could be very dangerous but can often be very therapeutic just have restraint, know yourself. Have intellectual conversations with your mates. Right crowd and right place can also make all the difference. Cheers.

How many writers, philosophers and thinkers do you think were straight edge

This, if you share a bottle of wine and talk about something interesting then alcohol can improve conversation and lead to better understanding. But if you drink a bottle of vodka or something comparable, then it's just degeneracy, not that I'm not guilty of drinking too much sometimes, it's just nothing to be proud of really.

It does this your child so what do you think it does to you?

sad truth :((

You take away the bros, skynyrd, and the beers in the garage and we have lost the war gentlemen.
Now go get some beers and some whiskey and keep it stocked for the guests. This is not an endorsement to be an alcoholic loser, but after a hard week dealing with all the responsibilities of family, business, and community, there is nothing wrong with a few adult beverages with a few friends.
I've been red pilled before your mama had her first period.

Redpilling does make life seem more hopeless but alcoholism essentially makes you powerless to do anything about it. It's really just blocking out the unpleasant which is just another bluepill.

yea alcohol is good for you if you dont over do it, it helps you build self restrain only the weak fail

This

A red pilled man knows we've lost the gender wars and only has substances to hide in.

a bit of booze is fine but even drinking to the point of intoxication is as bluepilled as losers that do drugs

So ur all red pilled but love the goverment wew lads i think you are color blind

>Can a man ever truly be redpilled if he consumes alcohol?

the blackpill leads alot of people to alcholism.
you know that saying? ignorance is bliss?

I need a beer every now & then to remind myself of how good it felt being unwoke.

Who here loves the government?

Agreed, good post. Also I mostly drink because I'm fucking bored. If I've got stuff to do I never have any problems abstaining.

The only redpill is suicide.
There's nothing to look forward too anyways.

People only want me to live because feel good points. I suspect somewhat that even my dad thinks that way.

I want off the ride Sup Forums. There's no future for family in this god forsaken earth.

Of course. Alcohol is how you're supposed to cope with the despair of the truth.

Alcohol. I just don't get it. People get crazy and uninhibited when they're drunk. Not me. I feel the alcohol of course, but my behaviour remains largely unaffected. Since being drunk is a mediocre feeling at best and has to be paid with a hangover I'd assume the primary motivation why people consume it is, because it allows them to be the person they're afraid to be without it.

This whole board loves the government u dumb fuck0

Alcohol makes you look like an idiot in front of your friends.
Cocaine is the ultimate redpill drug.

i drink the equivalent of 8 beers a night (not sure if this is excessive) but it helps me i think

i know im addicted though

Hard liquor increases testosterone in men two to three hours after weightlifting/anaerobic exercise.

Yes, being the ultimate redpilled is being a functioning alcoholic, like Andrew Jackson.

>(not sure if this is excessive)
It is. You're also consuming a ton of worthless calories. You probably are already a fatass and are gaining more weight with each beer you drink.

1 to 2 beers a night is already slightly excessive but not the worst thing. You should do without it altogether unless it's a special occasion.

shouldn't thinkers and authors strive for mental sanity though?

just because some had that vice doesn't mean it's what's needed to define a good writer or philosopher.

also, Trump not drinking is such a great role-model too. I believe in being straight edge. sane body, sane mind.

The red pill is what leads a man to drink. The iron pill is what makes him stop.

Why does pol always insist on telling me what i can and can't put in my body. The real thought police lurk here. How is anyone going to call someone a commie and then tell them they are wrong because of the way they alter their perception of reality... Fuck all of you faggots.

Can be redpilled but is weak.

never mix pills with alcohol

You need to examine why you're putting something in your body and why you're so defensive of someone suggesting maybe you shouldn't.

You know whats really funny? You dont even like alchohol. You are made to think you like it by society. In reality it tastes awful and on top of that it destroys your liver, BUT you wanna look cool infront of your friends so you drink. Life kicked you in the balls? What does everyone else do? Drink? Well i better do the same.You keep on drinking never realising you dont like it. As with everything in life you get used to it and tolerate it.
Its an endless circle of the bandwagon effect

So much this!

You're here forever senpai. But soon you will have a fight worth fighting.

Wew. Hightened sense of euphoria is a physical effect of alcohol. Yes it tastes bad and can harm you in large doses, but let's not pretend that it doesn't make you feel good.

I don't drink to look cool, I drink so that I can feel something. It's why I need to stop.

You've never been drunk have you

funnily enough no. Not because i dont drink but for some reason i cant seem to get drunk

No, sorry.
Alcohol is an addictive substance. 1 week without alcohol will however relieve you of this addiction. Expect withdrawal symptoms which include a strong unreasonable craving for alcohol. After 1-2 weeks you are fine though and never want to drink again.
I researched this because I had an issue regarding my mental capacity when I was forced (peer pressure) to drink alcohol. There is a reason why people drink every week. It's cravings.

underage: the post

Alcohol is one of the most BASED invention of mankind.

Stop trying to escape your stereotype, faggot.

i drink most of the time alone, if i am outside i only drink a little because i dont like to be drunk im public because i always embarrass myself

I hate alcohol and I always hated it. I also hate the fact that slavs are alcoholics. The fact that I am slavic has nothing to do with my research and personal choices.

there's a time and a place for everything. I enjoy a nice cool pilsner after mowing my lawn. When I see a good friend and we hang out together, a good rye whiskey with one or two ice cubes hits the spot. a woody and buttery chardonnay is nice on a saturday afternoon.
you know what is not redpilled? relying on strangers on a interacial chinese etchasketch bbs to tell you how to live your life.

Alcohol in moderation is proven to be healthy. There is nothing more manly than keeping your alcohol consumption on check. Only faggots would disagree with this.

>Y-YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE THIS THING THAT TASTES GOOD, IT ACTUALLY TASTES BAD, YOU'RE ONLY PRETENDING TO LIKE IT!
This sounds like a severe case of sour grapes from an underage Greek

then you're just talking out of your ass anyway. a small percent of people (mostly asians) don't get the good feeling of alcohol, but trust me, i'm not sitting in my room drinking and shitposting to look cool

It isn't. Prove it.
Alcohol reduces communication between neurons and damages your liver.
Next thing you tell me it extends your life or some shit.

Before this goes any further I'll need to see both your medical degrees in order to prove your authority on the subject.

I drank from age 16 to 41, the last 15 of it being a barely functional alcoholic before going to rehab back in May. Best thing I've ever done, for me. That being said, if someone wants to drink, and it isn't affecting their health or otherwise fucking their life up, I say have at it. I'm just not one of those people.

You can find a lot of studies about the subject. Here is one from Harvard;

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/alcohol-full-story/

>It’s safe to say that alcohol is both a tonic and a poison. The difference lies mostly in the dose. Moderate drinking seems to be good for the heart and circulatory system, and probably protects against type 2 diabetes and gallstones. Heavy drinking is a major cause of preventable death in most countries. In the U.S., alcohol is implicated in about half of fatal traffic accidents. (1) Heavy drinking can damage the liver and heart, harm an unborn child, increase the chances of developing breast and some other cancers, contribute to depression and violence, and interfere with relationships.

It's all about moderation

Appeal to authority b8.

Alcohol & Caffeine also play a big roll in slowing down neurogenesis

I typically buy a bottle of vodka on Friday and have it finished by Sunday, it's not something I feel great about. I'm not sure if I should limit myself to a bottle of wine or just stop. I can't do beer, the carbonation fucks with my stomach.

As long as you're not a degenerate who drinks to get drunk. I have a beer or two sometimes after work and that's it.

Checked

This is true, alcoholism is bad. However drinking casually every now and then is not a bad thing. Even a couple times a week it isnt a bad thing.
However once you cross the threshold into being an everyday drinker it is very very bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=braQeLkJUvE

Right thoughts aren't good thoughts.

Also Adderall. Once you've tasted a real upper, coffee just won't cut it anymore

You're pretty dumb, even for a spic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority#Valid_forms

>by citing a statement by that authority.

At least learn to fucking read basic English, Paco.

Year after year, I read about lives destroyed by alcohol. It is right up there with opioids as one of the worst drugs in america. Don't drink Set an example. Make sobriety the norm. You might save a life or two.

>never want to drink it again
wish that were true, but no

Alcohol makes me more depress

The slow descent into alcoholism typically only results in two outcomes: A functional blue-pilled alcoholic or a redpilled teetotaler.

I quit this summer! :DDDD
>t. former 22 year old degenerate

being redpilled is subjective.

To someone who is redpilled, until someone else thinks just like them, they'll never be truly redpilled.

If you believe alcohol is bad, no.

kek, I love these vintage postcards. There were some real goldies in our history books but sadly not this one.

And if they can't deal with it without numbing your pain then you're weak. Don't numb the pain, embrace your pain, embrace your suffering. Laugh at it, it is nothing in the end, if you are truly strong then the pain will be nothing more than an inconvenient fly buzzing around you. Thus spoke Zarathustra.

I disagree. One's personal habits have nothing to do with redpiling unless the actively prohibit them from doing anything about their new found knowledge. Alcohol can do that.

Get the fuck out with this kind of bullshit.

Yes Achmed, next question

>Get the fuck out with this kind of bullshit.

Get out, druggie degenerate loser.

FPWP

alcohol is retarded for this
try weed and psychedelics

If you're an alcoholic you passed redpilled and are blackpilled

Well, considering the fact that from the time alcohol was invented until about 100 years ago or so, men (or white men at least, not sure about other cultures) drank sporadically throughout the day, id say it doesn't really matter.

>Nothing more satisfying than drinking with your western brothers.

Show your geographical location faggit. Bet is that you are a burger and also a nigger.

There is a difference between drinking it in modest amounts throughout a day and binge drinking though. If you're drinking it sparingly and spacing it out, you'll never be anything more than slightly tipsy really would you?

>implying alcohol isn't a drug
>Be you
>Think drugs can't be liquids
>be a (((dumbass)))
>If you drink alcohol regularly, you're using drugs and probably physically and mentally drug addicted to a greater or lesser extent

Alcoholics are degenerate losers, even worse than stoners. Leave the board, degenerate.

Still a fucking drug addict with a defective nervous system.

The less you drink the easier it gets. And cut the people out of your life that lead you to drinking.

Show your fucking flag faggot

I run two miles a day, everyday and lift weights four days a week. I also drink alcohol on the weekends. I am redpilled to the world I live in and an in better shape than you. Don't project your shortcomings on others because you are an alcoholic.

Oh fuck off back to /fit you poof. Embrace and laugh at society falling apart around you? That's the kind of "inspirational" bullshit that drives people to the bottle in the first place.

>Show your fucking flag faggot

What does that have to do with what i'm talking about? Dumb alcoholic piece of trash, try to focus for a few seconds. It's not like i commented on your flag at all.

>duuude alcohol is totally part of western culture, who cares how many lives it's destroyed *gluglug* oh sheikt im soooo fukin wasted now xD

youtube.com/watch?v=Ad675Ex3cRc

>Implying I have an inner nigger
I drink a few glasses of wine, beer, random drinks every month or so. It helps me unwind and talk about normie shit with my normie friends

Alcohol is literally the most blue-pilled thing you can take

A good scotch or brandy beats out wine any day.

Don't blame your weakness on the booze because if it wasn't that it would be something else. Gambling, drugs, video games or whatever.
Deal with your own shit and stop trying to drag other people who can handle their drink into your drama.

try sour ale, it's not as carbonated and tastes pretty good too. The hard stuff is bad for your intestines

It's about how you use it, it can be sacred, you can use it for inspiration, gets life insights etc..

But most people just use it to fool their senses, socialize and fell happiness where they should fell indignation to act and make changes

Until your fix your life main issues, you should cut it from your life, this is the red pill.