Pedophilia Celebrator Black Pigeon Speaks Doxxed

>The West is degenerate
>Abandons the West and marries Jap.
>Promotes Tranny underage Sex Tourism in Thailand in alternate YT channel (TV Shinjuku)
>Cries about Islam and not enough making white babies
>Proceeds to dump cum in yellow bitch and assholes of Thai trannies

Why does POL support this guy?
Proof of his alternate JewTube Channel: youtu.be/T4zJcEeq5pg?t=35s

Proof of him celebrating sex slave trannies (same channel):youtu.be/6RbMadjf0Zo?t=1m34s

Why do you keep making this thread? No one cares.

>Why does POL support this guy?
Firstly Sup Forums is not one person
Secondly if you watch youtube political celebs you are no better than a brainwashed SJW

We've known about this for a while you retard. Nobody cares.

The typical white nationalist with yellow fever.

no one on Sup Forums supports that kike, and this information is old news.

Nobody cares.
I think he said in a few months he wants to go public anyway with his identity.
I thought its cool that he was on Sup Forums a few months back and having a discussion,

>Why are you trying to expose a kike shill, race traitor, shit skin, pedo, tranny sex slave using fag?

kys if you cannot figure out why this is important.

>>Promotes Tranny underage Sex Tourism in Thailand in alternate YT channel (TV Shinjuku)

are they realy the same person? black pigeon always seemed off.

Genoa is a really underrated city

It's fucking incredible. Every time, without fucking fail

I thought black pigeon was a nigger. Who cares what he does with his nigger genes?

This is new information for me. I appreciate this information.

Hah I was expecting this. Which contrarian is next for you kikes to attack? Small advice for you fuckers: your best bet is to lay low for a few weeks before the next concerted attack on an altlite/altright celeb because otherwise Sup Forumss will rally.

Get AIDS nigger.

>Well your first link just shows that he's knowledgeable on other countries and enjoys travelling
Nothing wrong with that!
>Second link shows a bunch of Trannies on the street of Gookville
No commentary from him in this video at all so you can hardly accuse him of being a supporter of Trannie sex industry.

Its is a little weird to see his face but I don't see anything he's done that would piss off any of his Right Wing supporters desu.
Nothing Burger!

He is some shit skin variety like me, but not nigger.

The voice matches. I think so...

Okay I'm skeptical that BPS owns that channel, more so just gives narration for the guides.

The ladyboy videos seem to just be gooks being gooks with the editing and video. I don't smell any BPS in those at all. I think they're out of his hands.

Is he a confirmed member of The Tribe?

>but but but I didn't hear him saying he likes shoving his shit skin dick in tranny gooks...

The guy goes around making videos how degenerate the west is, and he shows the most degenerate part of Thailand with the highest sex slaves that are underage and that are transexuals and SAYS NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Just so we're all clear...

This is /leftypol/ attempting pathetic espionage.

Sage.

The guy is pretty clued in to a lot of stuff. I'm not a fan of all his work by any means but I do find it useful. Definatly better than the infowars shite.

following your way of thinking
>black pigeon shows trannies in a vid = supports trannies.
>WWF shows pictures of sealclubbing= supports sealclubbing
ok

>Nothing Burger!
nah it is part of a concerted attacks (((they))) have been doing the past few weeks. Quite a few public figures have had to lay low, had accounts banned etc. There will be more to some m8.

There is a video with his Jap wife. That should be more than enough. It is most definitely his SOLE channel. There is an odd amount of Tranny videos...

Gtfo /leftypol/.

Why should he care how degenerate other races are? Make money off other's decedance, not our own.

Fucking ladyboys is one of the most redpilled things you can do.

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

>the left can't me-
Funny ;)

Where is his normal disparaging remarks about degeneracy? This is a tourism channel, not his Black Pigeon Speaks Channel?

He is promoting BOTH SIDES YOU FUCKING DUMB ASSES.

>The guy goes around making videos how degenerate the west is, and he shows the most degenerate part of Thailand with the highest sex slaves that are underage and that are transexuals and SAYS NOTHING ABOUT IT.
Because it's not a Political channel!!
He has a separate one for that where he can freely talk about how he feels about Western Culture and society in general.

All this channel does is show that he is well traveled and knows about other cultures because HE'S ACTUALLY BEEN THERE and experienced the culture. NOT some basement dwelling dweeb who comments on the world from his dark smelly room like 99% of most YouTube commentators!

You've proven nothing except how much of a shill you are.
Stay mad.

Agree 100% m8.

Delet this.

impossible

Dude, he is too smart for that and has shown NO SIGN that he is in the least bit intimidated by the left trying to attack him. did you not see his last video on BPS?

>pic related

How do I get on the Shareblue payroll? Is the pay good and worth the time?

>its another leftypol tries to attack anyone, anything, anywhere, to fill the void in their decimated, cancer ridden souls episode

Sad!

You fucking dumb asses can't figure out a pedo and a loser even if he walked up to your daughter and raped her in the ass.

Proof of him being a Pedo

What tells you in your mind that you are making reasonable arguments and convincing anyone else except other retards like yourself?

>Why does POL support this guy?
I don't know, why would petroleum, oil, and lubricants support him?

I thought he is gay hence why jewtube let his channel exist. Normal white male would be banned long time ago for similar videos to his.

you stupid minger. Google "underage transsexuals forced as slaves".
A MAJORITY OF THAI SEX WORKERS ARE UNDERAGE.
Even if some made it to 18, 19, or even 20. They look 15.
Stupid twat, the man makes a living calling out degenerate nature, and says nothing on his tourism channel. How fucking dense are you?

Yeah he thinks it is lefty Sup Forums but it isnt. They can still platform him and make his life hard. There are others better than him with less following that are getting savaged atm.

I don't even like BPS and I think this shill thread is awful.

>Twat
>Minger
Stop stealing British slang words!

Isn't the call of prayer due soon, better get to it friend!

Sounds like familiar territory, Ahmed

That would be be very painful.

Islam will soon take over the UK fag sissy Twat.

>There are others better than him with less following that are getting savaged atm.
Like who? I genuinely want to know these people

Hey i know this is a shill post but i just wanted to say I love black pigeon and I think he does tremendous work helping people wake up.

Well, CTR paid them peanuts and had them shitposting all over the normienet in rough 18hr shifts. So I guess not.

You Amerifats can't even figure out who killed JFK. What makes you think you can figure out who a pedo is?

>Islam will soon take over the UK fag sissy Twat.
Confirmed Mud.

Agree with you

Fake news, OP is a Jew. Prove to me that the channels are related.
>The voice matches.
This proves nothing.

that's it? that's what yoyu're calling celebrating "sex slave trannies" and "promotes tranny underage sex tourism in thailand" ?
a few girls or trannies dancing on a stage?
how do you know they're underage? because their age looks questionable?
how do you know he's celebrating it and not just reporting it?
you need more than a few angles at the end of a video without him commenting upon them for it to constitute "promotion".
that's grasping for straws and trying to find anything that sticks to take the guy down.
and why do you assume pol supports that guy to start with? because he shares many of our ideas? do we support gavin mcinnes and milo yannopouloos too? lauren southern and richard spencer? because they share many of our ideas? what about jack prosobiec?
anybody with white nat speech, we support now?
are you fucking drunk?
what's your poison?
so you're reporting a doxxing of a white nat youtuber, what for? you must be like pic related:)
you cant even contain yourself, you had to sperg didnt you

>its afraid

>What makes you think you can figure out who a pedo is?
If we are presented with proof. NOT autistic sperging from Goat Fondlers like you.

so andrew anglin?

I respect that his videos may rope in normies but it's bullshit that this guy whines about how shit the West is but is quite happy to do piss nothing about it, and instead live comfortably in a homogeneous society. It makes me blood boil when you have people who know the kind of shit whites are being subjected to but would rather just walk away from it all and get a miserable Jap girl to shit out an ugly hapa from her boyish loins. Fucking coward.

Tara McCarthy had to shut her show down for example. She names the Jew, is openly WN so has more gut than BPS.

Fondling goats would please Allah much more than sleeping with these whores.

the TRSodomites are all over their Charlotesville rally this august, i wonder if it will be anywhere as big and influential as they're circleblowing about it

also Millennial Woes - is getting harrased as far as I know - that cunt is a fearless intellectual, names the jew, openly and very strongly WN etc.

I like Tara too. I feel I get different perspectives from them though. BPS does his thing, she does hers. I don't feel I have to choose between either desu. I don't think she's better than him, nor vice versa.

>I don't see anything he's done that would piss off any of his Right Wing supporters
but obviously OP is a sjw antifa type
who couldnt contain his gloating, thinking he hurt us by showing us BPS being doxxed

>filming trannies equals celebration

Fuck off leftypol. We know BPS is your next target.

>Fondling goats would please Allah much more than sleeping with these whores.
In what way is that a come back!?? ha ha ha ha ha

>Millennial Woes
I find him so boring, personally.

and?
therefore you conclude that...?
is this your case?
your assumptions, that's all you have?
nice job sherlock
get that dilation going right today, you need 4 hours a day, you've been slacking

So he supposedly filmed prostitutes in a non-sexual setting, and they could be underage, therefore he's a pedo? Is this the best you can come up with?

Woman detected.

>get that dilation going right today, you need 4 hours a day, you've been slacking
ha ha. Nice!

>POL
/leftypol/ fuck off

>Woman detected.
Nope. Just don't find his delivery of information particularly compelling. But I'll give him another shot if you think I'm missing out.

underrated

>fuck trannies and married a jap

So he is Sup Forums incarnated? Literally /ourquy/.

Yes this is the best that they could come up with.
I'm not buying what you're selling, faggot.

Here is a link to a leftypol facebook group.
(((faceberg))).com/Leftypol-1782612142063416/

who cares? he makes dope videos idgaf

>Promotes Tranny underage Sex Tourism in Thailand in alternate YT channel (TV Shinjuku)

Nice buzzwords you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

>>Promotes Tranny underage Sex Tourism in Thailand in alternate YT channel (TV Shinjuku)

Lol, confirmed for never having visited Thailand.

99% of the whores over there are in their late 20s at best. Good luck finding a girl in Pattaya that does not have stretch marks or a c-section scar.

In order to fuck these women you do know you need to take them to a hotel right? Do you know that even the most ghetto goblin-tier hotel/motels ALWAYS ask the girl for ID? They will not hesitate to call the cops on you, especially since they normally get a cut from the money the thai royal police will extort from you for being a sicko. That is, if you have the money to pay the bribe. If not, off to Thai prison for a long time.

yeah 'better' in that she is openly WN and names the Jew. The anti SJW/Merkel overton window is open already so BPS is banging a drum many others are doing in the counter culture. To be openly WN: now that is the sign of a real man (or woman).

well then let leftypol show them
it's not like we care either way
but if they want to charge the guy, a few uncommented shots dont prove any "promotion"
OP the faggot antifa moron stuck his neck way too far for the weak evidence he produced
also it's fun how these morons still dont understand how we work
we have no leaders, i know it's hard to fathom for slaves like your lot, but we dont
this isnt a pyramidal faggy buttfucking enslavement structure like the one ruining your soul, antifags
we're organized along another structure entirely, a much more efficient one and we're coming for you
and you have no defenses because your shit is outdated and so is your mind
goodbye

where's the video of his wife?

wait..."sex slave trannies"
how the fuck do you know they were slaves?

in fact scrap that, we are not organized:)
organization is for slaves

yeah he can be and that is probably why his viewership is capped at 30k but he has his place and he is fearless in his WN.

Faggots, listen up.
Keeping silent, and filming young looking girls with child like features, most likely in some form of slavery, is very degenerate.

You cannot defend it. It you do, you are just as shit skin as BPS.
Kys.

He's said some good things. Don't really care if he goes and fucks whores in Asia. That's what they are made for. Even if he isn't the best, people like him who provide baby steps to taking the redpill have uses.

It's really obvious what they're doing.

Google that shit.

Really low effort shilling

yeah he's pretty good but annoying too
always the same rotating faces
always the teacher tone
very annoying
very useful to redpill normies though
that's how it works, antifaggots
anonymous cunts do the work because they can and because they feel like it
each in their own peculiar ways
nobody following orders
the ones who do are easy to spot (the ecelebs like spencer)
the jews
they're all transparent
but you have millions of activists online doing it because they feel like it
that's it
they're not payed
they're not told
they have something that drives them to do it
it's not social justice
it's not progress nor equality
you are so going down, lefturds
they have something you're not identifying
because you lost it so long ago

>indulging in purity spirals as the western world burns and Ahmed laughs and cums a sticky fat gob of sperm up his sister.

Hows 'le grande replacement' going you dumb cunt?

>shaming asian women because they look younger

Kys roastie.

What proof is there that this tourist blogger is BPS?

But BPS is great at supplying Facts and sources for his conclusions, which Tara doesn't from what I've seen. I like her opinions and the way she seems very genuine and makes quite good arguments, so I think she's great!

I don't care if BPS is WN or not desu, he's useful for us and that's why I rate the guy.