Look at this woman sheltering all this "people"

look at this woman sheltering all this "people"

you just know.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women

White woman have the best pussy

kill yourself scum.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Come on now. You know they're just keeping her spare organs alive for her.

Or did you think the kabaala jewess didn't tissue type every one of her "adopted children" to make sure that they are donor matches before adopting them?

meant for

kys. and remove that kekistani flag you scum. You don't deserve it. MAY KEK CURSE YOUR SOUL

apply this to that nigger lover as well

see It's the ONLY way to preserve the white race. Kek supports this!
Praise kekistan!

nice copypasta faggot

meme flags were a mistake

kys faggot

Just che those digits! Kek officially approves miscegenation

Fuck off non believer. Kek blessed my post

...ego tripping passive aggressively being a slave owner???

you are the same boring Jamal which alternately posts with BLM flags and EU flags

REEE I HATE THESE NEW FLAGS SO MUCH

This thread is one of the most degenerate things I have ever read, period. All of you NEETS please kill yourselves.

This is his wife, you caused a seizure. I have your information and have called the police to report the assault.

Is that her family?

is this just speculation or do you have sources?

not calling you out or anything I'm just genuinely interested in the misdeeds of madonna

she creeps me the f out