If Muhammad was alive today, would he support ISIS?

If Muhammad was alive today, would he support ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/722114
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'd be the leader of isis.

>if a fictional character were alive today
What did he mean by this?

No. Muhammed was very progressive in his time. men would bury their daughters alive and they gave them no inheritance, Islam guaranteed inheritance and basic rights for women. if muhammed was alive today he would be a liberal.

Just like jesus, right?

Fuck off cuck

He literally wasn't a fictional character.

True, he was way ahead on the normalization of pedophilia

>he would be a liberal.
frig off Chaim, the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was white, based, and good looking.

he would wipe out ISIS in 3 minutes

>a child fucking warlord would be a modern day liberal
It checks out.

Of course. He was a fucking warlord as it was. Why WOULDN'T he support ISIS?

Muhammad is alive today. There are 1 billion of them.

isis wouldn't exist if Mohammed never died

Someone would of shot that shitskinned haji if he was alive today

>Muhammed was very progressive in his time. men would bury their daughters alive and they gave them no inheritance
Lol, well shit then. Way to make Muhammed look like a nice guy by comparing him to the average Muslim.

>would of

This guy got BTFO by Muslims so much the started dreaming about them lmao

Let him go back to the priest that molested him

>would a warchief support his warriors
Hmm made me think

>BTFO by Muslims

??

Unless you mean literally?

I once told someone fundamentalists are the closest you could get to a "pure" religion. That ISIS was the closest you could get to a Muslim fundamentalist, so if one were to looking to become a real Muslim they should consider ISIS and other terrorist groups to be as calid spirtually as any other sect of Islam.

They looked at me like I was insane and I dutifully waited for the Swat van all evening, but it never came. As strange as it is for people to hear, most sects of Islam are very progressive compared to the literal teachings and passages the Quran actually contains. I consider terrorist groups way closer to a "true" Islam, just on the basis they are willing to fight for their beliefs, just like the Quran says to.

I've said the same thing. You can judge a religion by its fundamentalists, because they're the ones doing it properly.

Research by the MI5 suggests the opposite, the terrorists are generally out of touch with the religion.

After 9/11 the terrorists were called fundamentalist muslims.
After we became PC they became "radical"

Or is the religion out of touch with it's roots?

Religions evolve over time. There is no mention of Christmas in the Bible, nor purgatory, nor 99% of the things Catholics believe in. I don't consider people who practice their religion based on these things as being true to their religion. They're being true to their culture. So when the Quran says;

>"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

And you don't practice that, because modern society says it's not ok, I don't believe you're a true Muslim. If you're literal holy book tells you to do something, you had better do it, society be damned (literally).

>fundamentalists
Well the MI5 study totally debunks that. In any case, Muslim terrorists generally practice Wahhabi/Salafism, which are deviations from Sunni Islam.

Considering he lead an army against Mecca, probably.

That's literally bullshit and you know it. Women enjoyed better status before Islam in Arab society.

>Or is the religion out of touch with it's roots?
Sunni Islam is the traditional way to practice the religion and it has been left intact. As for the violence in the Quran, it's always taken out of context: m.huffpost.com/us/entry/722114

TLDR: the verses commanded the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to kill his oppressors after his attempts of pacifism did not work.

If only he also writes like this but about the Jews too...

>Wahhabi
"It is an austere form of Islam that insists on a literal interpretation of the Koran."
>Salafism
"The Salafis are a fundamentalist group that seeks to imitate the behavior of early Muslims. "

Seems pretty fundamental to me bro.

>Muslim terrorists generally practice Wahhabi/Salafism, which are deviations from Sunni Islam.
This is what unbelieving scum actually tells itself to make excuses for not following true Islam.

>literal interpretation
The Quran isn't poetry, any pious Sunni Muslim interprets the Quran literally. The difference is that Wahhabis interpret it differently.

>Salafism
They can claim that all they want, but they aren't even considered Sunni among Sunni scholars since they have deviated so much from Sunni Islam.

In any case, every sect in Islam claims to be practicing the religion in it's purest form.

There's nothing wrong with Sunni Islam, Wahhabis/Salafis are just innovators.

Wahhabi is not even a word, it is a pejorative term given to people like you to true followers of Islam. Salafism is just following actual Islam, rather than the version you follow which is a modern cancer on Islam.

Why do Wahhabis and Salafis behave like animals? Frig off pajeet

Why do you keep using Wahhabi as a word when it has no meaning?

>it's always taken out of context:
It's never taken out of context. The Quran literally says to capture and kill your enemies. It has rules on how to allocate slave wives to it's warriors.
>In any case, every sect in Islam claims to be practicing the religion in it's purest form.

And yet one still has to be right. And yet you only see a handfull of "radicals" doing something that is literally spelled out in the Quran.

It's literally a sect.

I'm talking to a wall. The Islamophobe.

>If Muhammad was alive today, would he support ISIS?

No, he'd support Muhammad as universal ruler of the muslim faith.

No, Wahhabi is the slur name for Salafis used by unbelievers.

Fuck. If a man who lived 1400 years ago never died, I'd worship him

Are you a Saudi, an immigrant or a LARPer?

He'd never make it. The Saudi royals would've had him beheaded for trying to overthrow their monarchy.

>It's Islamophobic to read and quote the Quran.

Alrighty.

A narration attributed to Yusair bin Amr reports:

I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

A narration attributed to Abu Sa‘id al-Khudri reports:

"There will come a people from the east who recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats. They will pass through the religion just as an arrow pierces its target and they will not return to it just as the arrow does not return to the bow."

A narration attributed to Abu Dharr reports:

"Allah's Messenger (saws) said: Verily there would arise from my Ummah after me a group (of people) who would recite the Quran, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey, and they would never come back to it. They would be the worst among the creation and the creatures."

Don't insult my prophet you degenerate.

Khawarij are extinct.

nah. sufi are the most islamic yet they're not fundamentalists

saudi and UAE are neo khawarij

>Sufi are the most Islamic
This is what non-believers actually tell themselves.

>If I don't like it then it is neo khawarij

Liar faggot

so what's the group most in touch with the sacred experience?

saudis are the anal cancer of the muslim/arab world everyone agrees

>All the unbelievers agree that the true believers are bad
Really makes me think...

Muhammed is the poster-child for ISIS like behavior. Some would probably suggest that they are the only Muslims actually following in the image of their ''ideal man''. ( gay )

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

I agree

>true believers
t.us colony

Muhammed had a very clear opinion. Death to everyone who fought against Islam. Every Arab had to convert, foreigners conquered could keep their religion but pay higher taxes. Their children would be taken away and raised Muslim though.

Abu Bakr kept this policy and so did the Umayyads. Eventually the Arabs conquered so much territory the majority of their subjects were no longer Muslims and they faced constant uprisings. The Umayyads were overthrown and the Abbasids learned from their mistakes.

They let their subjects keep their old religions, Christianity, Judiasm and Zoroastrian and they could keep their children. But they still had to pay higher taxes.

Of course every few decades, when there was a famine or some other problem the local islamic lords would accuse the local non Muslims of causing it, and they'd all be killed. So eventually everyone was converted to Islam.

Question for posters anyone who knows: did Muhammad write anything about what type of government was best? Would be wipe the map with those crypto- Muslim royalists in KSA, Kuwait, etc?

Pls respond.

>His country does not have a dhimmi state to do its will
Laughing at you

Radical islam is the effect of widespread literacy on Muslims. They can read their own text and interpret it themselves so they go for the most logical explanation.

>every sect in Islam claims to be practicing the religion in it's purest form.
Non-muslims gain nothing by differentiating between "true" muslims and any other type. The only thing that matters is Islam's effect on us.

Ah yes, HuffPo a true source and scholar on Islam. What a joke.

What kind of retarded delusions of grandeur do you have negro? May Allah destroy you, truly.

Religious Monarchy

So the local "Preist" was also the local Lord. They would have the final say in everything to do with Law and Religion.

Apart from that very similar to Feudalism. Positions of power were inherited, but instead of going from a Lord to his son, it would go to his Brother or Uncle if he had one. Whoever was older.

It meant that rulers were more likely to be experienced compared to European lords. But they'd obviously die sooner, so rulers wouldn't be able to implement wide scale reforms or wage long wars successfully unless they got lucky and inherited young.

American leaders bow to our King, USA is a servant nation to us.

>foreigners conquered could keep their religion but pay higher taxes
First, Jizya was lower than Zakat, that msulims paid. Also paying Jizya exempted non-muslims from being drafted in case of war, which wasn't the case for muslims.
>Their children would be taken away and raised Muslim though.
said no historical source ever
>Of course every few decades, when there was a famine or some other problem the local islamic lords would accuse the local non Muslims of causing it, and they'd all be killed. So eventually everyone was converted to Islam.
Nice fantasy. A shame it doesn't explain why pagans, Zoroastrians, Christians and Jews still existed a millenium and a half after Islam with their temples intact.

He crated in a mini-state in Media, you can look up its constitution.

>USA is a servant nation to us.

>Oil Miners are getting uppity again.

Look at how the truth makes you cry.

>anti-islam fedora says shit about Islam
>based ! at last I truly see...
>lefty newspaper publishes pro-Islam shit
>discarded on the basis it's not an islamic source
poltard """"logic"""

>this is what Saudis actually believe
kek

if muhammad was alive today he'd be busy attending the new breeds of livestock

He would be the face of the pedosexual movement

>basic

The united states are milking your taghut monarchy and the holy land's resources, they sell you their lower tier equipment that you cant even put to any good use or make something similar. You are absolute garbage, the more time the muslims of the arabian peninsula stay stagnant the bigger your coming humiliation will be at the hands of the kuffar and yourselves.

Show your flags, bet you are Turks.

all meme flags are roaches, leafs, poos, cucks (germany/sweden), or high schooler americans

Both a madkhali and a nationalist? Interesting

KEK

>>
fuck off roach, leaf, poo, cuck, or high schooler. take your pic

You're talking about KSA so it is right I should talk about your nation.

Absolutely, without a doubt.

autism

Isis represents the purest form of Islam. It's distilled to its fundamentals.

Anything other than Isis is hypocrisy.

So yes he would not only be part of it he would lead it.

>anglo
considering you BEADY fucks invented wahabism and funded al s*ud your comment makes sense

>Muhammad
>writes
American education strikes again I see.

t. Quran scholar

Britain supported the Hashemites in Hajez against al-Saud.

>1 pots by this ID

STOP BEING FAGGOTS, SAGE AND REPORT

Did this retard pee on his fucking bed ? Ugh, you guys have issues.

r-rude
I think it's best to respect the dead