/Baltpol/

1.If you aren't baltic ask any questions
2.Talk about politics, news and happenings related to baltics
3.Post baltics related stuff and add new happenings and news

NEWS:

ESTONIA:
RB Rail looking for 5 technical experts to support development of Rail Baltic project
LINK:
baltictimes.com/rb_rail_looking_for_5_technical_experts_to_support_development_of_rail_baltic_project/

LATVIA:
Latvian chief of defense promoted to Lieutenant General

LINK:
baltictimes.com/latvian_chief_of_defense_promoted_to_lieutenant_general/

LITHUANIA:
Lithuanian govt writes off 8 SUVs used by troops in Afghanistan

LINK:
baltictimes.com/lithuanian_govt_writes_off_8_suvs_used_by_troops_in_afghanistan/

FINLAND:
Biaudet calls for review of asylum procedures of Migri

LINK:
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/14922-biaudet-calls-for-review-of-asylum-procedures-of-migri.html

AUTISTIC FOLK:

ESTONIA:
youtube.com/watch?v=zy5f2pHPWA0
LATVIA:
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ
LITHUANIA:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kaxk7cSbBOI
FINLAND:
youtube.com/watch?v=nogNV13TA-A

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

Other urls found in this thread:

baltictimes.com/lithuanian_govt_writes_off_8_suvs_used_by_troops_in_afghanistan/
truelithuania.com/tensions-peak-as-norway-takes-lithuanian-children-5626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Blackheads
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a (You) for posting a qt in /sg

Thanks.

Bump for politics

What's life like? What are the Russians in the Baltics like? And you think Russia is gonna actually invade?

bump for answers

Russians get out!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>What's life like?
Briddy gut :DDDDDDD
>What are the Russians in the Baltics like?
white Niggerz and subhumans
>And you think Russia is gonna actually invade?
No

Thoughts on the EU?

Why do you want us to be relevant on Sup Forums, some ruskij with our flag is just going to come and shit this whole thread up.

meh who fucking cares about russkies fuck em.

shit, not necessarily within our lifetime but yes

I was pro EU before 2015 when muslim refugee chrisis started, but meh it's a win for us still we aren't geting any refugees and still geting EU gibs.

PĀRSTĀJ TASĪT ŠITOS NOLĀDĒTOS TREDUS! TU JAU TĀ MŪS PAR INTERNACIONĀLU IZSMIEKLU ESI ŠEIT PATAISĪJIS!

Shut up and get on to shitposting train or get driven over by it.

>RB Rail looking for 5 technical experts to support development of Rail Baltic project

Blimey, it's an exciting life over there in Eestiland

>shitposting

Look at this thread, it has news and i say talk about politics.

>LITHUANIA:
>Lithuanian govt writes off 8 SUVs used by troops in Afghanistan
>LINK:
>baltictimes.com/lithuanian_govt_writes_off_8_suvs_used_by_troops_in_afghanistan/

Not much happening in Lithuania.. LMAO

None of these are political, just stale countryball and potato memes.
This "baltics=slavs" meme orignated form you. And it is ironic you numbskull. The more you bark about it, the more they call us such.
And you have no place presenting our nations as you don't even know our own history, just the "GERMS OARR BROTHARS EN ARMS" meme history.

You are bringing shame to our nations. Stop forcing us where we don't want to be and are not wanted.
Nobody knows who we are, and nobody cares. That is a good thing.
Your advertising just brings possibly more niggers and sex tourists here.

STOP THIS

I didn't make that first one.
>more niggers
how do you think how many niggers use Sup Forums?

More than 60% of the westerners posting here are nonwhite. And westerners make up the majority of posters on Sup Forums.
You are advertising a place that they have never heard of before, and thell grandiouse lies about it.
And ,o, it is not great here, and stop posting Vecrīga as an example of everthing else here.
This is a corrupt and dying shithole, and your "our women this and that" shit is just blatant sex tourism advertisment.
Fuck off whith this /bait/pol thing. Nobody is interested in it apart from some vatniks and a certain German cuck.

Daugavpils is /comfy/

yeah i gues you have a point, i will stop making them.The main reson why i made these is to promote tourism (Which is why i am posting old Riga all the time) not sex tourism by the way but as you said there are potential dangers that come with it.

Advertising in Sup Forums... You should have known that this site is infested with goatfucking niggers.

I was sure that Sup Forums in perticular was mostly white bord since it's rightwing.

>can't raid Swedish coast with my Curonian bros
>can't invade neighboring Livonian kingdoms
>can't torture captured Russians
>can't travel with my tribe to krīvu krīvs and ask his blessing
>can't marry a Prussian princess°

Feels bad to be a Balt man :

Thanks for the comic

Do you want to know why Gen Z is more conservative than the previous ones? Because it is minority white now.

Balti ir minoritāte

truelithuania.com/tensions-peak-as-norway-takes-lithuanian-children-5626
guys what do you think of Norway stealing our youth?

Nomierininies Serjoga

ok

They should have not been in Norway in the first place.

they should've been sent to labour camps

I think you aren't seeing the problem

No fuck that guy, keep posting

that looks real important business politics about those 8 SUVs lol, too bad nothing important going on in my country at the moment. we seem to be in between 2two grinding stones EU and US and i badly want US to win and fix the shit all round the world and europe

They are stealing our youth! Our population! Aparently they need it because they are inbreds and their children have genetic deffects and they need new genetic material

Kādēļ Janka ir autists un nav spējīgs paskatīties katalogā, ka jau viens balt treds ir izveidots?

What the fuck dude the amount of autism in this picture is unreal, also stārķis represents Latvia right?

I was born that way.

Baltā cielava ir Latvija, Stārķis ir Lietuvas nacionālais dzīvnieks.

Blackhead, literally wealthy niggers, why the fuck are you sharing some nigger culture?

>wealthy niggers
And all this time I thought that they were Germans with Jungle fever, oh well

They where foreign merchants not niggers mate, their symbol is nigg becouse of saint of egypt from 3th centiry not becouse they where niggs.

It was composed of single German merchants, what the fuck are you on about

Weird I understand some words and don't understand the rest

I'm currently learning Estonian, can any of the Estonians here tell me if there is really a significant difference of pronounciation between the letter "õ" and the letter "ö", because I don't find the difference between those 2 letters very clear...
The same question goes about the letters "a" and "ä" (even though I tend to hear a slight difference between those two).

You must have some perceptive problems there m8

Symbolics etc.

Hey lietuvis, kaip gyvena ten Lietuvoje? Mano protėviai buvo iš Panevėžio

ayo

Ką mano žmonės Lietuvoje apie Australiją? Ar jums tai patinka?

Nei gerai nei blogai. Vienas toks politikas Skvernelis supyko kai po jo alkoholio draudimų vienas žmogus pasakė "Vistiek kažkaip alų po skverneliu išsinešim" ir dabar verkia ten seime nesuprasdamas kad skvernelis yra lietuviškas žodis.

Can you understand Lithuanian at all? Is Latvia any good at nigger ball or is that just a Lithuanian specialty?

As i said their simbol comes from saint of egypt not becouse they where niggs.

>Baltā cielava ir Latvija, Stārķis ir Lietuvas nacionālais dzīvnieks.
what the fucky fuck those niggers doing on that coat of arms

>Can you understand Lithuanian at all?
Only few words, Lithuanians are to us the same as swedes are to danes.
>Is Latvia any good at nigger ball or is that just a Lithuanian specialty?
Eh we all here are anti foreign

>German (((merchants)))

Įdomu. Ar yra negrai Lietuvoje? Mano žmona ir aš norėtume Lietuvą aplankyti kitus metus, ir tikiuosi kad nebus per daug negrų ir musulmonų ir taip toliau ten

So you saying medieval Riga was DEVERSE

AI dėl Australijos... Ryklių užpuoliai, dideli vorai, ir žmonės jodinėjantys kengūrom

Musulmonai pabėgo o negrų mažai

Anti foreign? Xenophobic? I really hope so. I'd be really disappointed to come visit with my Baltic wife to find the ancestral homeland full of niggers

Balts is white

Yes

Vienas prisimenu lygtais pasipiktino kad jį negru pavadino parduotuvėje. Pirmas kartas kai negrą mačiau.

Did you say ''one time i was out with nigger girl names lygita and when i whent with her to her hause ''something''fisry of all nice nigger girl.

Gopnikai didesnė problema mano nuomone. Jie kaip tų "hudų" negrai tik kad balti

>
>AI dėl Australijos... Ryklių užpuoliai, dideli vorai, ir žmonės jodinėjantys kengūrom

>jodinėjantys kengūrom

Mes šaudome kengūras ir galime pirkti kengūrų kepsnius, labai skanus

Were kinda good at it, but hockey is our thing. And no, i dont understand lithuanian.

Pabėgo? Kaip įdomu! Kur, į Vokietiją?

Music to my ears :)

Aišku į Vokietiją. Seniau tai jie krikščionybės nešėjai buvo. Dabar turbūt neš islamą

> t.nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
Music

Saved.

Tuoj po keleto dešimtmečių jie čia mums vietoje šiaurės kryžiaus žygio surengs šiaurės džihadą jei taip ir toliau bus

Taip, suprantu. Ar gopnikai lietuviai arba iš Rusijos?

gay

Jie čia arba slavai arba slavų paveikti lietuviai

Yes I've listened to it, it's really cool. Is the birth rate picking up there?

What do you guys think about Russia?

Build a wall to keep the nasty russians out

Galbūt Lietuva galės vėl būti imperija... Po Šiaurės kryžiaus, Lietuva buvo labai didelis

read this as /baitpol/

Fucked up (mongols, jews, oligarchs, vodka) neighbors. Currenlty commies flee from there into west (including Estonia), when mudslimes start to flee from there too they may have a chance for bright future.

>Po Šiaurės kryžiaus, Lietuva buvo labai didelis

Kodėl norėtų lietuviai slavų paveikti būti? Nesuprantu. Ar jie kvaili?

>birth rates
No, as long as people keep migrating to the West the birth rates are not going to pick up, although it was 1.3 in 2000's, now it's 1.6.
Russians are making less children but a lot of them enter relations with Latvians and in the end their children are registered as Latvian rather than Russian

Naudoji vertėją ar moki lietuviškai pats?
chances of meeting a nigger in lithuania are lower than getting raped in Sweden as a white teenage girl

Oh, I forgot one thing that fucked Russians up too - orthodox cucktianity-

Tikiuosi kad taip bus, bet kad taip atsitiktų reikia kad rusija ir baltarusija taip nusilptų kad rusija okupuotų baltarusiją baltarusija priešintųsi o mes ateitume kaip jų išlaisvintojai. Tas pats atsitiko ir viduramžiais kai aukso orda buvo prisijungus slavų žemes.

lol u mad brah
Latvija bija izsmiekls vēl pirms čana dibināšanas