NZ among the worst for road fatalities with 9 deaths for every 100,000 residents

>NZ among the worst for road fatalities with 9 deaths for every 100,000 residents
>High youth suicide rate, 16 deaths for every 100,000 people

Why can't we drive and why do we keep killing ourselves guys?

i.stuff.co.nz/national/4162705/NZ-among-worlds-worst-for-road-fatalities

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/new-zealands-high-youth-suicide-rate-highlighted-in-report?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-Iv4s7Cp1QIVxQYqCh31zg_sEAAYASAAEgKnx_D_BwE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tourist drivers combined with how fucking ridiculous our rural roads are
>being pressured to never talk about the dark shit in your life combined with the domino effect one suicide has on those around them

>Why can't we drive
>we

since when are "we" chinese

Ah the tourist driver stuff makes more sense. I think here in the south more traffic shot happens towards the north of south island or maybe around queenstown or Arthur's Pass idk.

We should kill ourselves.

Tourists are everywhere, most of them can't drive for shit and the ones who can don't know the road rules. I don't think they're even required to learn them.
Most South Island roads that are off the highways are death traps anyway
Ladies first

stop being a lil fagget

Oh right, I don't own a handgun.

tourists piss me right the fuck off

almost had a head on a few weeks ago cuz some dumb fuck belgian looking prick didnt understand how a one way bridge works

ive never been more angry in my life

Came here to post this.

I almost got killed by a tourist.

Was on a rural road, a van full of Chinese people went straight through a stop sign, had just enough time to break. Started to slow down when I saw them approaching the stop sign as had a gut feeling that they would not stop.

The classic kiwi road trip game of "chink or bitch?"
First person to call which one almost caused an accident wins

Also, listen to this young Lebanese lad OP

There are some shit roads in Oz but you lads are next level

What are we gonna do about green/labour government nezt year?
Im expecting some left wing Canada style shit. We are gonna be a brain-dead homeless communist shithole if something doesnt happen.

I've had a few run ins. The funniest was when a chinese couple couldn't change a tyre properly, so naturally it came off while I'm following them at 100kmph near Tekapo. Their car was grinding sparks up the highway, lucky the wheel didn't go thru my windscreen

Shitty road network - 3rd world tier
what % of suicides are marois?

Deaths per capita isn't the best metric to use though.

Shouldn't it be deaths per 100k miles driven? Since obviously some countries citizens drive more than others.

We need to press hard on Turei defrauding the dole. Lefty twitter is trying to make out like it's not a big deal but actual kiwis should be disgusted. Push on this issue and we can split the greens. NZFirst is the only party gaining votes off the left at the moment.
I'm ok with a labour greens coalition so long as Winndawg is the kingmaker

They're demanding Ireland take in upwards of 5 million so the population tops out at about 10million by 2025.

Fuck off hillbilly, our entire identity is based around being better per capita

US Americans are quite fond of dying in their cars too. Not sure why they enjoy it so much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

>Horis driving around without insurance or WOF
>female Asian drivers
>poorly maintained stock trucks driving down metalled roads
>people trying to break the sound barrier in the commodores
>sea nigger gangies hooning around town in their shit heaps

Maoris. None of them cunts have licences. See it all the time here.

>poorly maintained stock trucks driving down metalled roads
>people trying to break the sound barrier in the commodores
Expat detected

vote winnie. chinks out.

Chinks and low IQ Maori.

>NZ
you should jump off the edge of the world and kys

Why is the quality of housing so poor in New Zealand? For an area that is just as damp and cold as the UK, the houses don't have proper insulation or damp proofing.

Is this common across all NZ or is it just amongst older homes? Seems to be the number one complaint amongst british ex pats is that the housing is shit, damp mold everywhere, and its impossible to stay warm without running the heating permanently.

Thinking of coming back. Not that the political outlook is any better in NZ, but at least I can easily own an accuracy international .338 arctic warfare magnum while western civ falls apart around us.

Doesn't have a big brick industry like the UK, but has tonnes of timber so traditionally everything was built from wood even down in Invercargill. Also there was a big leaky homes fuckup due to shirty building regs.

>Blaming the Chinks

They're not the ones I see fail to use an indicator time after time after time after time after

This. Road markings are a fucking nightmare too

But even wood houses can be properly insulated can't they? I guess its much cheaper to not bother.

Because hurr durr she'll be right maaaaaaaaaaaaate

Also the kiwi tendency to live in one room like a North Korean family

Anyone can drive in a straight line
>whinging poms
Big surprise. Most likely students?
It's more they just don't get refurbished, the shit tier are living in 70's home that might have had a new paint if they're lucky
It's similar to the crash rate, old shitty cars that haven't been serviced like they should

>All these excuses

Implying 90% of cars on the road aren't a post-1992 Japanese import or a Holden/Ford shitbox

>lists shitty cars
thanks for proving my point

>Big surprise. Most likely students?

Never been myself, but it seems to be the no. 1 complaint amongst working families who emigrate there. Houses are drafty, cold, heating is expensive, damp everywhere.

Makes sense because in the UK in a new home, they may be built like shoeboxes but they are comfy as fuck. I sit in my pants and a vest in the middle of winter because a few hours of heating keeps it toasty as fuck.

>Be New Zealander
>Kill yourself.

more third worlders, more third world driving

They're not wrong, especially as you get further south. We don't have the same nanny state regulations as you, so if you own a house that you're renting out there's no real incentive to fix it up