CDN Evening News: Laughing Stock-ada

Someone took the time to make a CDN Evening News pic, so I'm using it, and it's the "evening edition", this morning.

It's me, the guy and all of (you), the people who like reading garbage.

TRUDY himself, ordered the 10.5 Million payout to Omar Khader

>Justin Trudeau had a choice on Khadr settlement: Scheer

metronews.ca/views/opinion/2017/07/26/justin-trudeau-had-a-choice-on-khadr-settlement-scheer.html

From the article:
Justin Trudeau seems to have found a new defence for his choice to make a convicted terrorist one of the wealthiest men in Canada.
After first blaming the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, then the Supreme Court, then the previous government, Trudeau is now saying the Government of Canada could pay now, or it could pay later. Omar Khadr, according to the Liberals, was going to get his millions either way.
The Liberals are deliberately saying things that are not true to hide the fact that this payout was 100 per cent their choice. But the majority of Canadians simply aren’t buying it.
The Supreme Court of Canada never ordered a multimillion dollar payout to Omar Khadr, and in fact never dictated any monetary compensation at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/baloney-meter-how-deep-does-the-canada-child-benefit-cut-child-poverty-rates.html
metronews.ca/entertainment/2017/07/27/music-festivals-react-to-push-for-improved-safety-measures-for-women.html
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/27/flames-force-more-evacuations-in-wildfire-weary-british-columbia.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/horgan-travels-to-washington-d-c-to-talk-softwood-with-trump-trade-reps.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/ontario-provincial-police-lose-drone-ask-public-to-help-find-it.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/thorsby-residents-not-happy-with-yellow-nasty-water-coming-out-of-their-taps.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/26/canada-u-s-heading-in-opposite-directions-as-trump-says-no-to-trans-troops.html
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.4222328/veteran-on-trump-s-transgender-military-ban-he-endangered-our-troops-1.4222335
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/permanent-resident-health-care-costs-immigration-1.4221930
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/boy-stranded-cuba-1.4222104
cbc.ca/news/politics/trump-transgender-military-ban-armed-services-troop-1.4223407
cbc.ca/news/business/loblaw-says-minimum-wage-increases-will-cost-it-an-extra-190m-next-year-1.4222053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poverty-ada

>Baloney Meter: How deep does the Canada Child Benefit cut child poverty rates?

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/baloney-meter-how-deep-does-the-canada-child-benefit-cut-child-poverty-rates.html

Ask any Canadian over 75 and they will regale you with stories of "poor life" in Canada, and how it made them amazing people.

Women: Not responsible for themselves anymore

>Music festivals react to push for improved safety measures for women

metronews.ca/entertainment/2017/07/27/music-festivals-react-to-push-for-improved-safety-measures-for-women.html

From the article:
TORONTO — Natasha Penner was in the midst of celebrating her 30th birthday at a West Coast music festival when she accepted a drink from a newfound friend.
She felt after spending most of the day with him they had established some trust. But after she took a few sips, everything became a blur.
"I woke up 10 hours later naked in his tent," she recalls of the 2014 incident. "I was definitely drugged."
Still disoriented and confused, Penner was told by the man to leave his tent. Upon examining herself, she says she found signs she was raped.

Spiking drinks is fucking scumbag, but these bitches get blackout drunk and try to blame men with "spiking their drink"

Just recently been told a story by a girl, she met some dude at a concert, spent hours with him, blacked out from booze, came too in a port-a-potty getting fucked by the guy.
She lured him in there, it was here idea, she doesn't remember.
She's also not a cunt, and realized she drank too much.

Half of these rape stories are fake,

Wildfire Update-O-RAMA

>Flames force more evacuations in wildfire weary British Columbia

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/27/flames-force-more-evacuations-in-wildfire-weary-british-columbia.html

Hey BC, put out the god damned fire already eh?? You guys lazy over there?? Can't stop a pussy forest fire?

MY DAD was fighting forest fires in the arctic, like a REAL MAN!!!
Go Don Pittis!! My dad

Jesus fuck, selling lumber to America, was the crowning achievement for Canadians.
Never seen people get so crazy over lumber sales.

>Horgan travels to Washington, D.C., to talk softwood with Trump trade reps

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/horgan-travels-to-washington-d-c-to-talk-softwood-with-trump-trade-reps.html

DARRRRRRRRRRRRRr America would have no wood or houses, if it wasn't for us Nadians and our wood eh??

STFU the losers............

Loser-ada

>Ontario Provincial Police lose drone, ask public to help find it

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/ontario-provincial-police-lose-drone-ask-public-to-help-find-it.html

Africa-ada

>Thorsby residents not happy with yellow, nasty water coming out of their taps

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/thorsby-residents-not-happy-with-yellow-nasty-water-coming-out-of-their-taps.html

No Trannies in USA Army, cause of BAD TRUMP, Canada is better, because we allow trannies in our army

>Canada, U.S. heading in opposite directions as Trump says 'No' to trans troops

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/26/canada-u-s-heading-in-opposite-directions-as-trump-says-no-to-trans-troops.html

40 minutes away is the American border.....why in the fuck, did I need to be born in this shit hole, to a real Canadian??

I HATE being Canadian.

You people are embarrassing fucking losers, who know NOTHING

>MY DAD was fighting forest fires in the arctic, like a REAL MAN!!!

Kek

It's funny, till it's not anymore..........
I just crossed that line.................

It's not fucking fun or funny, to live in this over priced shithole country of mean asshole retard people.

IT SUCKS HERE.

GOD DAMMIT I HATE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY!!!

No one can afford anything around here anymore.
Everyone has to pay $600+ for a fucking ROOM with 3+ people.
Or pay close to $1000 for a 1 bedroom apartment.

FUCK YOU CANADA!!

Here till I die..............

FUCK...........

Fucking retards advertise ROOMS as "1 bedroom apartments" and charge $600 plus for the PRIVILEGE of paying the landlord some rent.

I HATE living with other people, cause Canadians are fucking weirdos

>Awesome Student Housing!! $700 all inclusive and you share the place with 6 others and have your own room with a bathroom!! Newly renovated place. The landlord spent $2000 on upgrades and you will pay them off in 2 months of (your) rent, while living with 6 other strangers.
WOW!!!

>Live with a bunch of strangers who are weird and retarded. They will think your stuff, is their stuff. A whole house of autistic selfish retards who each think the world revolves around them

>MUH FEELINGSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

>Veteran on Trump's transgender military ban: 'He endangered our troops

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.4222328/veteran-on-trump-s-transgender-military-ban-he-endangered-our-troops-1.4222335

Shut up, you fucking whiners. Everyone deals with shit. Everyone gets treated like crap sometimes, everyone has problems.
Shut the fuck up. Just cause you're some mental retard with a broken brain, doesn't make you more important than others.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

TIRED of you fucking LGTB whiners.
You're your own worst enemy.

FREE healthcare for every scumbag war criminal refugee from Africa and Middle East
Not for Americans though
>Americans denied permanent residency because of daughter's special needs

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/permanent-resident-health-care-costs-immigration-1.4221930

>A U.S. family of six who have built a business in Canada want to stay here but have been denied permanent residency because of the potential costs of treating the youngest child's health problems

Bunch of fucking retards if you ask me.
Wanting to leave America, for this commie shit hole to run some hunting/fishing shit.
Ya okau losers............

Can\t speak English?
NO PROBLEM

Can't read English?
NO PROBLEM

Canadians will use Facebook and tax payer money to fly around translators for refugees.
We will pay all their medical costs NO PROBLEM

White with ADHD??
DENIED
From the article:

>Karalynn was deemed inadmissible to Canada on health grounds stemming from her global developmental delay and ADHD, the letter said. As a result, all family members were deemed inadmissible to Canada.

LOL, that's all you new wave autism kids. You're all ADHD and globally slow or whatever the fuck term they used.

DENIED CAUSE OF ADHD

DENIED CAUSE OF
>ADHD

YOU ALL HAVE ADHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show some refugee family running in the snow, away from Americans, to smiling Canadians.
WELCOME!!!
Welcome War Criminal!!
Your refugee claim was denied in USA and you're running to Canada to avoid being sent to your home country.
WELCOME!!!

American starts a business, helps the economy, denied citizenship cause his kid has ADHD

I hate being Canadian..................

Guy born in Canada, moves to Middle East, kills Americans, gets 10 Million from the Prime Minister.

American denied citizenship cause his kid has ADHD.

Like every kid born after 2000 has "ADHD"

DON'T LEAVE CANADA!!!
Fat mom, her two kids and geriatric mom somehow afford vacation to Cuba while on welfare.
Kid gets sick and they can't AFFORD a hospital bill in fucking Cuba......
LOL
It's fucking Cuba. The hospital bill is like $5 USD...........

>Canadian boy, 7, stranded in Cuba after falling ill on vacation

cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/boy-stranded-cuba-1.4222104

>Now, we're waiting for the insurance to guarantee payment for the hospital bills before we're allowed to leave the country," she said. Antinello's daughter and mother are set to fly out tonight, while she and her son are hoping to fly out on Friday night.

Also, this mom is an expert and doctor
>There, doctors diagnosed Cole with appendicitis and wheeled him into surgery to have his appendix out — but his mother says she isn't sure that was the right diagnosis.

>The doctors pushed on his abdomen to gauge his pain level, and though her son said "Ow," he "just wasn't in a whole bunch of pain," Antinello said. The doctors also performed a blood test, which she says revealed a an irregularity.

Ya ya bitch, you KNOW EVERYTHING, you're a fat white Canadian bitch.........

>pic related: Welfare family trapped in Cuba cause they CAN'T AFFORD a $5 USD hospital bill in Communist Cuba

Welfare written all over that family.

FOR THE TRANNIES!!!!

>What these transgender veterans think about Trump's U.S. trans troop ban

cbc.ca/news/politics/trump-transgender-military-ban-armed-services-troop-1.4223407

>It doesn’t matter what’s between their legs,' veteran says

WHY, should I care about your feelings?? Just wondering..........
Any LGTB lurking that wants to tell me, why they are more important than everyone else, who also deals with shit??

Your brain is wired wrong. That doesn't make you special.
No idea why I need to care about your feelings, or you.

Don Blake has this to say:
I would much rather have a transgender person , ( who wants to serve his/ her country ) , fighting on my side , than a chicken-shit like Trump ; who avoided service ; using some bogus ailment as an excuse & daddies influence
...hangnail , sore toe ....... The man is an embarrassment .

Whatever, I don't care.

War is different than 100s of years ago.

Just tired of people thinking they're more important than others, cause they can whine louder.

YES, your brain is WIRED WRONG if you're LGTB.
Connections got crossed.
Men like women
Women like men
Men act like men
Women act like women

Anything else, and something isn't right upstairs.

SORRY. Nature says "fuck your feelings"

Fuck off with the homosexual animal bulshit. LGTB propaganda so they can fuck animals.

Guess WHO is going to pay in the end.........

(YOU)

>Minimum wage hikes to cost Loblaw an extra $190M next year

cbc.ca/news/business/loblaw-says-minimum-wage-increases-will-cost-it-an-extra-190m-next-year-1.4222053

Can't afford shit-ada, unless your a woman who fucks for cash of inherited fuck tons.

Cheeze em.

CAN I PLEASE get 3 7s on a fucking scratch ticket or slot machine pull??
This place is expensive as fuck.............

NO ONE can afford anything.

Canadians are the MOST IN DEBT people on Earth.