i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 26
*Unconfirmed: Sukhnah liberated
>200 elite SAA soldiers airlifted to DeZ amid reports of future ISIS offensive
>Raqqa CS: Tiger forces 10km away from DeZ CS
>SDF capture 45% of Raqqa
>VIDEO emerges showing White helmets staging CW attack videos (to aid US strikes?) youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
>TFSA overrun Kurdish forces in N Aleppo, take Tal Jijan village (W of al-Bab)
>Hezbollah launches attack on Al-Qaeda’s last positions in Arsal aided by SyAF, Lebanese Prime Minister disapproves of Hez offensive
>Trump hails Lebanese Army ‘gains’ against IS, calls Hezbollah terrorists
>SAA comes under assault from Jihadist rebels in W Damascus
>RU Military Police deployed near Golan Heights, Israel concerned
>SDF media: No homosexual unit fighting ISIS in Raqqa
>Lebanese Army mobilizes large force to clear IS from border with Syria
>Ru aid convoy carrying food,medicine,basic supplies enter E Ghouta towards JaI-controlled Duma
>26 Afghan soldiers killed in Taliban assault
>Yemen:Houthi forces ambush Saudi soldiers in Najran

Donate/click ads: southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/The-Saudi-Power-Balance-Is-On-A-Knife-Edge.html
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/07/26/529784/Saudi-Salman-coup-national-guard-Mutaib-bin-Abdullah-Nayef
twitter.com/now_damascus/status/890506399666647040
twitter.com/NationalDefens/status/890476243237441538
facefuck.com/dimashq.now/posts/1321971377928471
facefuck.com/National.Defence.Forces.NDF/posts/1456305911091436
twitter.com/rofoca_lucifuge/status/890370051504721921
twitter.com/TRACterrorism/status/890512179782438916
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/890413696924733440
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/890527317046546432
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/890509999935545345
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/890396024514240512
twitter.com/novaya_gazeta/status/890538353447362560
youtube.com/watch?v=jUvgnt-cOqI
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/09/20/newly-disclosed-documents-shed-more-light-on-early-taliban-offers-pakistan-role/
lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek at the OC

Question: I'm watching the latest episode of Game of Thrones and Grey Worm just had sex with the black slave. How though? He's a eunuch. Eunuches don't have cocks

reminder to sage all trump skeptic threads

Lesbians must be a big mystery too, right?

he didn't
he just licked the pussy

Lmao based pepe XD
is he /ourgoy/?

Eunuchs don't have balls, they might or migh not still have a cock.

don't watch that homo propaganda.
I think they are just castrated though

Great Chleb, well baked!

>Boys with their cocks cut off are the same as girls with working anatomy
>Flag
Fuck. I hate refugees

>After his successful elevation to Crown Prince, Mohammed Bin Salman (MBS) has been appointed by King Salman to be in charge during his holiday to Morocco.

>rumors are spreading that the health of King Salman has further deteriorated. Some Saudi sources have indicated in the media that King Salman is even considering to abdicate in the next few months and put MBS on the throne.

>In recent weeks, King Salman has stripped the Interior Ministry of many of its key mandates, including counter-terrorism. All these powers have been transferred to a newly created body that is fully overseen by the King himself. Former Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef, before his removal, was also Minister of the Interior. The new entity, called the Presidency of State Security, is under the command of the King, who is also the Prime Minister. A royal decree stated that “whatever concerns security of the state, including civil and military personnel, budgets, documents, and information will also be transferred to the new authority”.

oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/The-Saudi-Power-Balance-Is-On-A-Knife-Edge.html

>Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, who became the next in line for the throne by sweeping aside his father's nephew Mohammed bin Nayef, is now planning to secure his path to power by removing the kingdom’s National Guard Minister Mutaib bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud , according to a new report.

>Wary of a possible coup down the road, the 33-year-old prince thinks removing Abdullah and dismantling the powerful national guard allows him to take control over at least 80 percent of the country’s military and security forces, the Lebanese al-Nabaa TV reported Wednesday.

>Under the new plan, the national guard would lose its ministerial status and operate instead under the command of the Defense Ministry, which is also headed by Salman.

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/07/26/529784/Saudi-Salman-coup-national-guard-Mutaib-bin-Abdullah-Nayef

ad hominem also wrong, also look at my example was totally valid

Are you sure? I thought it was whole hog off

You gonna get some more soon :)))

Too bad Libyabro probably got his power cut off again to see it

Again, castration involves removing the balls, not the cock. History tells us that the cock might even remain functional, sex drive is just reduced much and it's shooting blanks only.

nah OS hardening timem let's see if this is a meme distro and if we have to go arch with openRC anyways

i'll deliver to him if he gets back online

eunuch sometimes get their dick cut for good measure
it's the case for grey worm

Thanks m8

Wat xD

Any news on Suhknah?

There is different variants,. normally they let Johnson hanging so you could still piss standing up. Penis removal was much more risky than just cutting the balls of and many didn't survive the amputation. So most of the time they just cut the balls. More economical.

Lemme paste give sec

This is what I thought. In the books it's heavily implied that cock n balls are all off. Like Varys

Dick removal is common in GoTverse though.

>eunuch sometimes get their dick cut for good measure
Sometimes, but Chinese and Arab/Persian accounts as well as European castrates normally could keep their cocks and just lost their balls.
full cut Eunuchs where rare in history.

god I hate zionists

>whimsical television eunuchs have more sex than me
WHEN DOES IT END

Latest public Raqqa info.

this is GoT my dude
historical evidence is irrelevant

GHOUTA

Ain Terma assault begun ~3h ago:
>twitter.com/now_damascus/status/890506399666647040
>twitter.com/NationalDefens/status/890476243237441538

PALMYRA FRONT

Heavy clashes, RuAF airstrikes, street fighting.
Suknah is happening literally as we sit on our asses here:
>facefuck.com/dimashq.now/posts/1321971377928471
>facefuck.com/National.Defence.Forces.NDF/posts/1456305911091436
>twitter.com/rofoca_lucifuge/status/890370051504721921

RAQQA CS

#IslamicState: 5 Syrian army soldiers killed in #ISIS attack on Madkhalah village west of #Sufyan
>twitter.com/TRACterrorism/status/890512179782438916

#Syria #DeirEzZor Report Earlier today About 65K, From the city & 50km from Sanouf Hill which is 1st Point of #SAA #NDF west of the city.
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/890413696924733440

Breaking : Military Source to me :SAA Tiger forces liberate Al-Kharraz + Ragem Souliman in The way to DierEzoor in East Raqqa CS
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/890527317046546432

SAA Tiger forces didnt Enter DierEzoor Area from its sites in East Raqqa CS Tigers advance south Fourat river in Eastern way to DierEzoor
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/890509999935545345

Feel free to repost later

hnnnnnnnnngh

Going to be going on vacation for a week SOON lads, will need someone to watch over the day shift bakery next week.

nice thx

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/890396024514240512

>Wow. Stories about Caucasian gays blackmailed by FSB and forced to go to #Syria.
twitter.com/novaya_gazeta/status/890538353447362560

The Unsullied have no cocks and Grey Worm is one of the Unsullied. In the books it's specifically stated how some of them hire prostitutes just for warmth, despite not being able to do anything sexually pleasing for themselves.

It hurt to read what you post you know
How can you be so thick

>Only long-term US objective was weapons testing ground in real combat enviroment and grey area for intelligence agencies funding through drug and weapons shady trade.
Part of it, the rest was control of Afghanistan and from that controlling Central Asia, its energy market and if need be to destablize Chinese and the Russians by using the people of the Central Asian republics.
youtube.com/watch?v=jUvgnt-cOqI
not definite proof but it will give you something to think about.

>Reporter: Engineering - Einheiten begannen das Verfahren der Entfernung von Minen und Spreng Teile , die haben aus befreit der Stad
first sukhnah facefuck link says engineers are removing mines.
does that mean ISIS left Suhknah or at least neighborhoods and the engineers jsut need to clear it before the Army can enter or what?

City has been in IS control for a very long time now, it's full of traps, IEDs, booby traps. Engineers have to go just after the storm troops, every building could be a trap.
Alright thank you

"Yuri on Fire!!! ft. ISIS" when?

>twitter.com/rofoca_lucifuge/status/890370051504721921
some folks who can do it should geolocate these images

anyway time to ask again
sexy all lesbian army when?

Will they serve under the Tiger?

Oh Suhknah is mostly SAA by now
now just cleaning up Traps and shit before the press get there to make it offically thiers

Ok I'm going to make another one of pic related. Any ideas of where I should do it for?

Pic
This is GoT bro. I'm pretty sure all is off

Ayy it's not far from reality, if they manage to capture some IS militant, he could literally get Suheild to death :DD

They're years old jihadi photos

W..what?
What are you talking about

honestly the casus belli in Afghanistan was so good I don't see that you need to achieve anything real. You have shown sandniggers that if they harbor terrorists they get rekt. That one time that actually was a good enough reason to go to war. It really never needed to be the purpose of the west to provide a credible government, the only thing we had to do was show them that we'll fuck anyone up who harbours our enemies.

I mean I bet there were a bunch of reasons beyond that, but I don't require more than that for Afghanistan to be a win in my book. their shitty country, their shitty problems. Iraq and Libya are different.

ur moms vagina

Holy shit will Assad actually win this war? I doubted him so long, what a fucking alpha male

>they get rekt
>implying it isn't the opposite happening
USA lost more than afghanis

Another reason to read the Baroque Trilogy instead of GoT. Sex is better, Eunuchs are better and historical it is much more sound.

can't wait for more gains anons

>we

he's been almost winning everything for a long time now, get with the program

u bad boy

Never in western nations.
They all love boys pretending to be girls now.

Posting pictures of LiveLeak mods is strictly prohibited

If you like historic fiction for grown ups, this is your books

snus i didn't know some of your countrymen were cuckservative retard tier

>historical it is much more sound.
GoT isn't a historical novel series, numbnuts.

Very nice

That's retarded, I call b8

Oh no...

Hundreds of thousands of filthy Arabs have died in the conflict with only a few thousand Kurdish warriors.
All while millions of young able-bodied Arab men flee like the disgusting cowards they are while brave Kurdish women run through the frontlines singing praise to Apo as artillery falls all around them.

And yet you Assadists are still ignorant enough to think the pathetic Arab people would stand a chance against the Kurds and the formation of an independent Rojava.

ahh we're happy to spend money on death, they lost a lot more in human numbers and they keep losing.

Taliban refused to extradite al-Qaeda meaning they became outspoken enemies flaunting their shit. they had to die, and their death is enough (yea I know they're alive, it failed in a sense, but they did get slapped around pretty hard)

please, half of it is a war of the roses knock off.

>sandniggers
>learning
pakistan held osama till the very fucking end
and if you think the govt. was oblivious to the worlds most wanted man in their borders, thats stupid, Saudi gulf is giving money to ISIS and terrorist to kill Americans they got from selling oil to the USA
Sandniigers are like stubborn kids
unless you beat the shit out each and everyone of them, they dont learn by seeing on getting smacked

>If you like historic fiction for grown ups, this is your books
Ekhm, Ursula Le Guin, Marion Zimmer Bradley..

He's been on the cusp since the Russians really got involved. Hard to get rid of insurgents that are constantly being reinforced though.

hwy
all I'm saying is the principle is enough

guys, please tell me we're only a few kilomemes from Dezzie :(

And that does not make it a historical novel series.

>pakistan held osama till the very fucking end
but not from the beginning

webm of those dead isis rats from earlier this morning/~3 hours back, the ones near ethiryah

F

You're gonna get landlocked bitch

Based off a historical event doesnt make it a historical novel

You shouldn't have listened to others when they told you to put snus in your anus. Now look what has become of you.

>implying it will be an independent state in the first place
Syria will turn Russian Federation-tier.

still about 50km at least

>implying snus is this retarded
it's not him engie

>Ekhm, Ursula Le Guin, Marion Zimmer Bradley..
Now thats Fantasy Polandbro, and feminine fantasy at that. Are you gay or do you just have a low testosterone level?

FUCKGIN TLK TO ME THEN MUZZIE NIGGER WHY WAS IT NOT ENOUGH TO SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR RETARDED NEIGHBERINO

>Based off a historical event doesnt make it a historical novel
It would' if he'd keep to the historical event and not bring up gay dragons and flaming swords and shit.

Dont talk to paki like that nigger

> petroleum 95 costs 40 roubles per liter
Hell.

but traps aren't gay

>pakistan held osama till the very fucking end
I do wonder why we did that Sri lanka bro
>Newly Disclosed Documents Shed More Light on Early Taliban Offers, Pakistan Role
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/09/20/newly-disclosed-documents-shed-more-light-on-early-taliban-offers-pakistan-role/
>The Killing of Osama bin Laden
lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden