I think my girlfriend banged a black guy before

Hello pol.

I need help. My girlfriend is a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed non-degenerate girl who my family and I love and is really funny, and smart, and will certainly be successful.

She is "liberal" in the sense that her parents are and doesn't really care about politics. She's never attended a march or a protest or even made a political Facebook status.

We have been dating for 2 years. We met in college but are both graduating very soon. I love her very much.

She has told me that she has only had sex with 3 people. One of them was a long term boyfriend in high school and one of them was me. Her ex was white and I am white.

I am scared to ask her about the second one. She's never mentioned anything about him. I suspect that he is black. I've never revealed my power level but I think she knows pretty clearly that I would be very unhappy. I haven't had her confirm nor deny whether or not she fucked a nigger. She has told me about her ex, casually, and I find it suspicious that she never mentions the other guy. This was obviously around 3-4 years ago when she banged #2. I've never asked her directly if she's banged a black guy but if she did I don't know what I would do.

The only reason I think about this is that she went to her high school homecoming (or whatever other high school formal dance) with a black guy once, and said she "used to really like him". This was in high school tho. The guy, who I looked up on Facebook is a bonafide nig, a walking stereotype. A stupidly spelled name, a bunch of "tough" profile pictures, looks like he smells like shit.

I have no idea if she ever banged him. If she did, it was at LEAST 3 or 4 years ago and never anything since.

What do I do Sup Forums? Do I just ask her straight up? I won't be able to cope if I'm in love with a coalburner.

P.S. Should I get checked for STDs? I don't have welts or sores or anything but we all know that literally 50% of American blacks have some std.

Do I just straight up ask her?

>Do I just straight up ask her?

Yes. Don't be a pussy user. Look her straight in the eye and ask her. Do it!

>2017
>not submitting to BBC
yt boi pls. She most likely has and if not, she certainty will

the past is the past. let her atone by having your babbies

also yes she banged him, they probably fucked like rabbits all thru high school, you think a thug nignog would contain themselves if a blonde teen liked them and they were in contact? ZERO CHANCE

If she says yeah then how should I dump her/kill myself.

I'm just kidding but I seriously don't think I could love her anymore if she fucked a nigger.

>only had sex with 3 people
Who cares if one was black, user? 3 sexual partners is 3 too many by any measure.

Goddamnit you're probably right. This is disgusting.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't lie

Put gun in her mouth and pop the question

>pic related

Kill her and her family and then yourself :)

Yup, I've been in your shoes before. My girlfriend told me that she banged her black coworker a year ago. They were still working together

You killed her right?

>girlfriend
>funny and smart
you are a faggot

she's still doing it

>Bass Drops
Do do do duh do do do duh do
>images of scantily dress aryan school girls
>Bass Drop
>overly feminine voice
BLACKED

directed by Greg Lansky

if she confirms, tell her you're not up for this kind of stuff and that the past matters and it will be better for both of your separate futures. then cut all contact.

i dumped a gf the same way, because i found out that she had a fling with some turk or arab. even though she maintained they didn't have sex - the mere thought that they kissed was fucking disgusting. she's only scorched earth from that on.

>all these faggots saying who cares

he was most definitely a nigger, and im disappointed in you for not asking her sooner. Just ask her straight up, and then dump her when she admits

Don't get emotional, dont show any insecurity, dont cry or try to rationalize, you need to tell her that she is disgusting and leave her, then block her on everything

>he is together with a slut that herself admitted that had sex before with others

Hello cuckold

women are much like children, extremely heavily influenced by their environment and "muh feels", so you can hardly blame them for getting BLACKED in a the Jew.S.A with the media, hollywood and advertisers going after them 24/7.

Just be happy she didn't have his babies or anything, like a dumber girl would've, so you can still set her right.

Your girlfriend got BLACKED. So what's the plan now?

>Hello pol.

Shit how did she react?

I guess we end here
If she banged a black before, you are probably a cuck today. Once white women tastes BBC she will crave like cigarettes.

Good, good
there should be zero tolerance,
otherwise they all will fuck niggers just out of curiosity, knowing there will be no consequences

>she says she fucked 3 people

>you believe this

you naive fuck. 3 doesnt mean 3.

>Sex before marriage
>Non-degenerate

user, you're an idiot

Germanbro gets it. Do this. The only reason why SOME white women even sleep with niggers, is because they know that whites won't care. If you leave her, she'll have this imprint for the rest of her life, and once she has a daughter, she'll (even if subconsciously) teach her now to sleep with groids

JUST MAN UP AND MARRY THAT SLUT GOY

The mere fact that she mentions such a detail but refuses to clarify it or be candid about her past is evidence enough that she's deceiving you. 9 trials out of 10, she's lying to you about other things, including whether or not she's faithful. I would bail right the fuck out of there, lying cunts will burn your mental stability to dust, you've already come to here of all fucking places to try and figure out how to pry the truth out of her, this relationship is long overdue to end.

>you naive fuck. 3 doesnt mean 3.

That.
when girl says the number you multiply by 2
when guy says the number you divide by 2(at least)

she fucked at least 6 guys, and don't be naive she count's every intercourse as fucking

most of them don't count giving head or handjob as fucking, or if she was giving her tits to suck to some nigger

You got to leave her user. Here's a gameplan for you:

1. Leave her
2. Start lifting weights IMMEDIATELY.
3. care for your Zinc and Iron levels
4. Don't ever look for a girl again, let them come to you. You will eventually find the perfect babe and this coal burning slut will be forgotten

Don't ask. Stop being a little insecure bitch.

Can't you LARP on some other board? Go tell your lies on Reddit.

I had an ex who I found out had fucked a paki before we got together. She told me when she was drunk because she thought it was funny that he had a tiny dick like a pencil.

I immediately lost any emotional feelings for her. I kept seeing her for sex but stopped going out on dates and spending money on her. I got very rough to the point of abusive during sex because I felt she deserved it for being a whore who sleeps with mudslimes.

Ditch her immidiately.

This is a repost, if you haven't been able to tell already

>Yeah goy, there's literally nothing wrong with interracial sex. Cuckolding is fine too mate, stop being such an insecure manchild. Are you afraid of a strong independent woman?

she is lying you retard, there is no way that is has only fucked 3 guys including you, thats an outright lie, that should tell you everything you should know

you need to pick a girl in high school, 14 -15 yro tops

bbc is truyl the most powerful weapon

This is why you get a ginger, gingers are almost mever touched by black men for whatever reason, and they're really nice, i know, im hunting for a specific one right now, (really cute)

>Americuck dates roastbeef for 2 years
>Expect she'd be faithful or successful

So 10 buck she won't even let you see her phone right?
10 bucks you guys use a condom?

Oh my sweet summer child.

Throughout history whites have always been a race of bloodthirsty psychopaths. They traveled all over the globe looking for land to claim, resources to steal and people to subjugate. They established empires based off of this exploitation of people of color. The industrial revolution allowed them to elevate themselves above the rest of the world in terms of living standards and to establish great armies which we saw clash in World Wars past. The pinnacle of the white man's war machine is the hydrogen bomb. Just one bomb could vaporise an entire city. At this point, it would be natural to assume that whites have won. People of color lost and if we ever tried to stop the white man and his evil ways, they would vaporise us in an instant. While this is true, the white man has a weakness and we have a weapon which is more powerful than any h-bomb could ever be if we use it correctly to exploit that weakness. This weakness is white guilt. The white man feels burdened by his atrocities committed against our people. He now shows a generous nature by letting us live in his prosperous nations. At a glance, it seems as if all is well and we have been repaid for sins committed against our people but the reality is: people of color are not treated as equals in the white man's land. If we were ever to stand up for ourselves, we would face police brutality and an unfair trial. This is negated by our ultimate weapon: BBC. Big black cock is so superior to the white man's pudgy little dough dick. Once the white woman tastes BBC, she will crave it as she would cigarettes. More and more white women are choosing to breed with BBC everyday. BBC destroys empires from within more than any h-bomb ever could. I laugh at you white man. Build the ultimate war machine all you want. Be like America and waste all of your money on war. At the end of the day, you will lose to us and our ultimate biological weapon.
WHITE GUILT DAILY REMINDER!

Don't ask her straight up. Start a conversation about high school dances, then ask her of she got laid on her high school dance. If she says yes, then its obviously the negro and that's when you tell her sleeping with negroes is unacceptable and that you believe there is going to be a problem in the relationship when it comes to values, therefore the relationship is over.

I have never asked her or probed about it before. She just mentioned "only three". The first was her ex bf from high school which she obviously would talk about candidly, and the second one was obviously a fling or a hook up and not a committal thing.

I don't know why you would think that newfaghot

My wife only had one bloke before me! She was with him for a few years he was white glad to say, if he was a minority I would have thought differently, because once they go foreign they are tarnished goods and liberal thinking to be like that, my wife is redpilled anyway, she hates foreigners..

who is this semon demon?

>thinks she banged a black guy
>not degenerate
How does it feel having monkey seed all over your dick when you fuck? How does it taste eating monkey spunk every time you go down on that pussy or kiss her on the mouth? Kissing her face that's been splattered with monkey jizz? Go kys retard

Let's say she was BLACKED, what would response be?

Yeah but do it so that she doesn't feel attacked. Ask her in a playful way. You will immediately know truth, or else she might lie to you.

>Had sex with three people before meeting you
Ya totally not degenerate op.

Why do you believe her lies? She has slept with at least 10 people user. At least.

redpill me on zinc and iron levels?

Reflect upon yourself if you really want to know.

If you really want to know, ask directly and dont give up until you know the truth, then proceed with the consequences

If you dont want to know dont think about it too much

anyone want to take down everyday feminism with me at 3pm UK time

>Hello pol.
take a good look at this image, OP
this is your future

>lift weights
Only faggots with weak genetics lift weights

OP here. I just asked her this morning in bed and she said no, it wasn't a black guy, it was a white guy named dan. She said that she never even kissed the nigger that she went to the dance with, or did anything with him. She has never lied and she definitely had no reason to for this. She would have absolutely told me if she had done it.

And I don't care if you guys call me degenerate for having sex before marriage, in not a monk.

And I honestly don't care if she's had sex with 3 or 3*2=6 as long as it wasn't with a nigger, something she just confirmed never happened.

The only reason I ask this is because I had a nightmare about her admitting the she used to fuck a black guy in high school, and I dont know what it came from. She never mentioned #2 cuz it was just a hookup, her only one ever, and not a committal relationship.

I am very releived. I know some of you might be telling me to dump her for lying but I'm sure she isn't. But believe whatever makes you happy, I will do the same.

Thnks guys. To whoever said to "stop being a pussy and just ask her", I am grateful for your help.

Btw were in a fight right now cuz she doesn't like when I talk about shit like this but it'll pass before noon.

This is great fucking news. Thank you everyone. Thread concluded.

You have quite the imagination, boy.

>Dump a dumb white chick for fucking a nigger
>Looks for white chick that hasn't fucked a nigger
>Dies alone
Face it OP, The " Pure " White chicks you're looking for are either married or in a committed relationship. Your left with nothing but the Coal Burning sluts

would it bother you more if he were black or like a tipical mexican spic/arab/gippo/paki other generally small brown and smelly?

I personally would have to see a pic of the nigger,I mean yeah they're ugly creepo looking but the poos are just disgusting and atrocious look& behavious. Top tier niggers have a superficial charm to them that can pass for a personality in the right light plus they are very sexually forward and agressive so she might have been drunk fucked him and regretted it. It;'s why so many of them hang out in da club yo. Theyir facial features are obscured and the loud music and alchohol disguised their atrocious nature

I'd ask and if the answer is yes, you know what you have to do. They're not allowed back.

Blonde hair and blue eyes. White woman and you call her 'non-degenerate'. Of course that just means that you are delusional

I dont know why you think this is a lie

>nothing ever happens

>She said that she never even kissed the nigger that she went to the dance with
Dude she fucked that nigger.

Keep this in mind user. Women retain DNA from men they slept with so no matter what if you have a kid with her, the kid will have some of Deshawn's DNA in it. It will never truly be your child. Bet to leave her to us BBC "apes". We'll take real good care of the slut.

>She's lying to you and she definitely fucked that nigger.
>Btw were in a fight right now cuz she doesn't like when I talk about shit like this but it'll pass before noon.
She'll break up with you now and hook up with the nigger and post in on snapchat to spite you. Good Luck OP

This isn't a decision for anyone but YOU. What are YOUR beliefs. What are YOUR standards. It doesn't matter what any of us think. If YOU can forgive her past decisions, okay. If you think she's intelligent and mature enough, despite that, for your standards, okay. If YOU cannot accept what she did (if she did it), then simply be honest, and say so. You don't have to emote, and flail around like a faggot. You don't have to guilt trip her. Just tell her that you cannot be with someone who excesses that kind of judgment, that that its contrary to your personal beliefs and standards of conduct. YOu can be very polite and matter-of-fact about the whole thing.

It's YOUR life. Make YOUR own decisions.

>She said that she never even kissed the nigger that she went to the dance with, or did anything with him. She has never lied and she definitely had no reason to for this. She would have absolutely told me if she had done it.

Yeah, she definitely has no reason to lie considering she knows that if she confirmed it she'd be single again.

You stupid fucker.

You should have goaded her into a false sense of security by mentioning you WEREN'T bothered by it and then get her to inadvertently admit it.

Nobody goes to a dance with someone that they aren't romantically interested in. Not even naive teenagers.

You just got played like a chum you fucking faggot.

I don't know but I'm glad she wasn't, or at least lied really well about it. I would probably have to come up with a new reason to dump her because I live in a liberal shit hole and i would lose everything if anyone ever figured out why I dumped her. Glad I got to avoid all this.

Shit dude you're supposed to ask them if you aren't just using them as a fuckpuppet. That's one of my first questions.

Aristotle's Telegony is looking like an increasingly real proposition, so you should more concerned for your future offspring, in addition to this girl's judgement and morals...

Better plan,
1.get money
2.build robot gf
3.hot robot sex, with a guaranteed virgin.

That's good news. Glad to hear it user. You don't have to dump her. And the people saying 3 people is too many are larping. If your girlfriend is normal she will have had boyfriends.

>Btw were in a fight right now cuz she doesn't like when I talk about shit like this but it'll pass before noon.

Btw she is upset because she DID fuck that nigger and she is mad because you made her lie.

>beautiful blonde haired blue eyed
>banged a nigger before
this reads way too much like a typical cuck fantasy to be true. this post is rage bait for sure.

pack it in boys, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD, OP IS LARPING AS A KEK. HE PROBABLY DOESN'T HAVE A GF

>She has told me that she has only had sex
Into the trash. I can't believe how cucked you people are. It's like you hate yourself. I wouldn't cuck even my worst enemy, let alone myself.
And then you complain your society is falling apart...

They're just easy to overlook in a modern day diet. You need at least 15mg of zinc and 20mg of iron a day, every day. If you closely watch these levels daily and meet them, you'll forget about chasing sluts entirely.

I can't tell if you're baiting or serious

enjoy kissing her lips that sucked off jamal, you cuck

Why it's always Americans making those reddit-tier shit threads?

And dont forget his "will certainly be successful" line

Successful at what, user? Prioritizing her (((manager))) over you? This is the problem with most conservatives and right wingers in West. They have completely bought into feminism. Downsize your lifestyle. Sending your women to work is not worth the big mortgage. HR pumps more propaganda into their heads than any libtard show on cable or Netflix (which she also shouldnt be watching)

Haha if she does that it's literally social suicide. She understands this as well. That will not make me or anyone jealous, and just garner revulsion from all her friends.

op is a larper, report him. this story smells like bait

Damn non, you might be right. Everyone should have this conversation with their girlfriends. And do like you said, make it ok for her to say yes. Then, pull the rug from underneath her feet.

THIS you should have made it seem safe, maybe even admit (falsely) that you banged a black chick or something

she is probably lying!

>My girlfriend is a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed non-degenerate girl who my family and I love and is really funny, and smart, and will certainly be successful.
if she didnt have a kid with it stop being a whiny bitch

How is it a cuck fantasy with literally zero smut written out? This thread couldn't even give a cuck a boner.

>Once white women tastes BBC she will crave like cigarettes.
what kind of fantasies do you faggot manlets have?

That's not how cucking works, or that's not how time works, take your pick retard.

Don't worry my sandnigger friend, some of us are looking at your male-dominated societies and taking notes.

WHITE SHARIAH SOON BROTHERS

Op you're such a fuck up.

Finally some good news on here, thanks faggot made my day. Now work hard on your job + some on your dream so you can build a nice decent life for yourself, wife and 5+ huwhite children. May the saints watch over your progress

DESU I'm not as strong as you all pretend to be. I trust her. And even if she's lying, I can live with that. I am red pilled, I have not taken the black pill. We all tell ourselves lies to make us happy. I'm going to believe her, she is the love of my life

>inb4 faggot beta cuckaroo

Are you saying the level of zinc and iron will make that much of a difference in muscle growth when working out?

The chances that you got a blonde qt with only a few partner is with you and are now asking on pol is very very slim
She either is
>massively lying about her partner count
>she is not a qt
>has a kid
>is mentally ill
or
>this is bait

>had a tiny dick
>I immediately lost any emotional feelings for her.
what a pathetic beta. So jealous of brown pricks you get cucked when hes not even in the picture.

And guys the conversation started innocently. She answered no immediately and I did not come off as hostile or accusatory. I was "just curious, no big deal y know haha " type of shit.

Same, i feel I was lucky to find a girl who has only had sex three times with one guy before me. What is the world coming to when every single decent looking girl over the age of sixteen has been fucked at some point already?

Yes!!! Just straight up ask her!!! And if he was black, leave her!!!

kill yourself

you are so fucking evil

crashing the relationship, with no survivors