SESSIONS OUT!!! HOLY SHIT

So Hillary might actually be locked up? The fucking madman

Maybe Sessions is a leaker.

Not worth losing sessions immigration policy

He's one of the fee Republicans who want lower immigration

Good, Sessions is a massive cuck

Possibly, Priebus got all but confirmed to be one of the leakers last night

digits and this ends with king nigger going black and never coming back aka jail fo life

FAKE TWEETS

FAKE NEWS

>Jailing his opponent

What the FUCK did he mean by this?

if he has an A+ for halting immigration but an F for everything else, can you really say he's doing his job?

Sessions won't resign. Tillerson probably will in the next few days though.

>possible
>seems

It's fucking nothing.

Fake. Roberts in on Vacation. Sage

FUUUCK Look, Sessions is th closest thing Trump has as an ally in his administration, i'm going along with this because i believe that it's more smokescreen for something that's going to happen, if Trump fires Sessions or makes him look bad publicly without both of them being in on it, he'll lose my support.

>MY SOUECES TELL ME SESSIONS OUT
>T. Verified liberal
Fuck off

trump is such a mess.

>get rid of sessions
>rod (((rosenstein))) becomes the permanent attorney general because senate won't approve anybody who won't play along with the russia obsession

there is no defense of getting rid of sessions. even the criticism about the lack of investigations -- it was trump who didn't want to pursue clinton investigations

Sessions is a lazy politician. I'm sure he's a nice guy but "get ridding of illegals" doesn't mean he's too busy to go after Clinton crime family. It's his fucking job.
It's not like he's literally going out and arresting Mexicans and kicking them out.
He's a D.C. Swamper who thinks "well that's good enough". Trump works in the real world and expects results

>Sessions
>ally
>refuses to do his job
fuck off

This.

This whole Trump Vs. Sessions is a ploy in my opinion. Get the Dems to side with Sessions because of their disdain for Trump.

>SESSIONS IS A RACIST BIGOT ANTISEMITE LITERAL NAZI AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONFIRMED!!
>SESSIONS IS A RUSSIAN CONSPIRATOR WHO COMMITED PERJURY IN CONGRESS AND SHOULD BE KICKED OUT IMMEDIATELY AND PROSECUTED!!
>*trump says mean things about Sessions*
>IF DRUMPF FIRES SESSIONS IT'S LITERAL WATERGATE AND WE NEED TO IMPEACH!!

what is a recess appointment?

This poster has been spreading fake tweets for the past few days,

Fake and gay, why am I not surprised? OP is probably a tranny.

>refuses to do his job
>Sessions is an early Trump supporter, one of the first to endorse him and strongly supported his stance on immigration along with Bannon, Miller
how do you know, he just started investigating leaks, if you think that hurr durr lock her up can be done just like that without ensuring witnesses and a strong case then you're delusional, and you're more delusional if you don't think that after Sessions is fired some other good AG will pass the senate, dems are salivating.

>check flag
FAKE AND GAY

He only supported Trump after seeing the crowds Trump was getting

OP is fake and a gay tranny.

Fake. JR doesnt tweet news. His last tweet was 11hrs ago from Montana

Well duh, the kikes up there in Wasghinton, including the GOP is mostly open borders cucks who wish to be president one day. I don't think I can support Trump if he ditches Sessions because I promise you he will pick someone soft on illegals. Fuck these faggots. Go ahead Trump, go back on your key fucking promises and we will allow a demonrat to win come 2020. FFS you won because of your toughness on illegals and now you wanna go backwards on it? Fuck you again.

This, there should be fucking riots on the street if they pick someone who is open to illegals coming in, fucking idiots man I swear. Dumb issues like gay rights and transgender bullshit seems to be more important than the USA becoming a spic haven.

Daily reminder that OP is a tard and that the Trump-Sessions rift is a psyop.

Even if it's fake, I love Trump so much and you guys don't know how lucky you are

FAKE AND GAY
ALSO A SLIDE THREAD

Dueled have it.

Phone posting fail.

DUECES have it.

Kek.

All these tweets are fake.

Learn to source tweets. These are fake. Fucking retard lemming.

Wrong. Hillary and the deepstate are the reason for increased immigration, don't battle the problem, battle the source. Always kill a traitor before an enemy

Guys these aren't real tweets, do any of you even check the sources before you comment on anything that is posted here?

The most important red pill when browsing Sup Forums is realizing that you're surrounded by literal retards

BTFO

MODS = GODS

Based mods

Mods actually based for once

MODS = GODS

BASED MODS

Get rekt faggot. Based mods.

btfo nigger

EAT SHIT NIGGER lolololol

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED,

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

The thing is, WE KNOW its fake, but that's not the point here, the point is Sessions will be out soon more than likely. Trump has done this shit all throughout his presidency where he keeps burning his bridges and firing people. The replacements are all open border cucks, who will NOT be tough on illegal immigration. The sad part, even with all the deportations going on right now, it is still PEANUTS, there would have to be like a %3000 increase in deportations to even make a dent.

I know you do it for free mods, but holy shit i'd buy you a beer just because of this

thanks mods

Faggots BTFO, based mods.

FAKE NEWS

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS FAKE NEWS)

MODS ARE GODS (this time)

MODS ARE GODS

MODS = GODS

>USER WAS BANED FOR THIS FAKE NEWS

MODS = GODS

confusing to me, there is no opponent for the US president, now if you're talking about his election opponent he did say he would clean up criminals in Washington, I hope he does, living under a group of sloppy murderers who are above the law is a shitty deal for everyone

the American people demand more from their authorized murder cartels

they are just teasing you, fags

do you retards have a memory?

mods = gods
please continue this trend until every last Share Blue faggot is permabanned. thank you

B T F O

T

F

O

>tfw you shitpost too hard

based mods

dump fakenews poster

mods r gods

Based fucking mods BTFOing fake fucking news.

>(USER WAD BANNED FOR THIS FAKE NEWS)

Mods are excellent people, believe me

watching everyone losing their shit right now is so, damn, enjoyable.

Thanks mods

MODS = GODS

Hotpockets you are a cool guy

MODS = GODS

MODUS GODUS

This pic is oddly well drawn

You fell for the blame everyone different from you for the problems corrupt politicians have caused.

Yes, you can't own a home because Jose mows lawns.

draining the swamp > deport José.

Nice.

THEY DO IT FOR FREE, PRAISE THE MODS

New thread mods are RACIST FASCISTS

Nice job mods!

MANY SUCH CASES

Stupid ban evading piece of shit die

Nope. Hillary is a vile demon. I want every libtard to know what a detestable and perverted old bitch they tried to hoist upon the world.

I can't wait to shut down every self-important liberal's argument with the ultimate strawman:

>you dumb fuck, you voted for Hillary

Honestly illegal immigrants are already not coming. Would be better to drain the swamp so things can actually get done

>being a single policy voter

He must not have heard, no traps in the meme army!