Eugh, why the fuck does trump just insist on being a fucking retard. Honestly...

Eugh, why the fuck does trump just insist on being a fucking retard. Honestly, what does he hope to accomplish by trying to remove "possibly" >15k active duty trans troops? Those troops have basically no effect on the overall readiness of the military. All trump did was piss off a shit load of libshit cucks moving them farther away from the redpill.

My guess is that he doesnt even want another 4 years and hes just going to go home.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4EkTh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>15K

wtf americucka

Are you military?
If yes, smoke weed before your next urinalysis
If no, stfu

Shut the fuck up you faggoty retard. I hope you sit back and consider what exactly is wrong with your post. I think that you are a fucking homosexual and that you should kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. If you disregard my request to self terminate, then I hope you get aids and die in a fiery car crash.

Good day.

sage

fuck off. many of them only enlist so taxpayers can then foot the bill for their dick chopping and lifetime estrogen prescription. and it's nowhere near 15k and they're not in important roles
consider that money actually exits your paycheck to fund the dick removal of some sick freak
you're a disgrace to life and to the species if you want to financially support these degenerate sickos

We live in a world where people are so fucking stupid they unironically think there are 15000 active trans service members

Cute girls

First off, dont use "eugh" or equivalent whole trolling. It's a dead giveaway. You can do better. We deserve better.

Secondly, this tranny thing is to force middle american democrats to talk about trannys instead of jobs. When republicans talk about class politics and Democrats talk about identity politics, republicans win.
That's why they have won control, that's why they will keep it.

Sage

Faggot

Threads

Please

oh my bailey.

archive.is/4EkTh

I doubt it's actually that high all estimates don't actually verify. Probably like 500 max since their mental states would never pass PT.

I would rather fuck Bailey Jay/Linetrap than Amy Schumer

You have to push back against the gay agenda. They will never stop pushing farther and farther if you don't. Elections have consequences. The faggot side lost. Deal with it.

I have a friend who looks like Amy. He's a dude though..

>All trump did was piss off a shit load of libshit cucks moving them farther away from the redpill.

Whats wrong with that?

Also do you think its smart to have guy in platoon that tries to scold his squad leader that he wants they/them pronounce used on him?

>15k
damn those sandniggers really did a number on you

America, the land of the cuck

>Those troops have basically no effect on the overall readiness of the military.
>throwing a bitch fit about them being removed
are you clinically retarded?

Please tell me they fucked

>active duty trans troops

There is no such thing.
Frankenstein vaginas will start to rot from inside in a couple of weeks in battlefield hygiene conditions.

>Those troops have basically no effect on the overall readiness of the military.

well then we dont need them, do we