PRIEBUS CONFIRMED WH LEAKER

>White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci set of a firestorm of speculation last night with a now deleted tweet following a Politico article containing information he claimed was leaked - revealing his net worth at $85 million.
>Scaramucci stated that he "will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45," oddly tagging White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.
>In response, Twitter exploded with rumors that Priebus was a White House leaker - an implication which Ryan Lizza of The New Yorker (and contributor to CNN) somehow confirmed.
>Scaramucci appeared on Fox News with Sean Hannity to discuss the leaks, where he said that the leaks were actually orders from senior officials

archive.is/pLc4t

GOP just got BTFO and revealed to be the traitors that they are. Purge of DC when?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/scaramucci-calls-in-to-cnn-clarify-priebus-leak-tweet-fish-stinks-from-the-head-down/
archive.is/Us1bO
infowars.com/what-does-he-know-al-gore-predicts-challenging-event-to-happen-soon/
twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/890433477337915393
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well he does seem like the type that isn't completely loyal. I never thought he was loyal to Trump anyway. He suddenly seemed to join the Trump bandwagon when it was becoming clear that he was leading.

Exactly. The RNC fought him tooth and nail to the very end. So much so, that it was suspected Trump was going to get robbed of the nomination at the convention. Fuck all of these faggots and I hope they all get lined up against the wall.

White house releasing false info to find the leaker = GOP are the moles? Nice gymnastics.

Kelly Anne Conway was asked about it on fox and friends and she spent 5 minutes filibustering. Then they finally asked her again and she said she didn't know about it? It seems like it is becoming more and more likely to be true.

Scaramucci is a gun grabbing pro abortion born again republican, why is Trump filling his cabinet with these republican larpers?

Its crazy...Its like he is establishing a centrist 3rd way. What is that called again?

people have been saying this for months.

notice how there are less leaks now that spicer is gone?

>PRIEBUS CONFIRMED WH LEAKER

It took 6 fucking months to them to realize that? I knew that from Day 1 god fucking dammit

>Reince is the leaker
Well color me surprised that a deep state rino never Trumper leaked stuff about someone in Trump's circle

Maga chess?

Hate to break it to you guys, but scarmucci already cleared this up. He wasnt accusing reince in that tweet.

>(((an (((implication))) which (((Ryan Lizza)))of the (((Jew Yorker))) and (((contributor))) to (((CNN))) (((somehow))) confirmed.)))

hmmmm...

Show proof you 7-11 faggot

Many conservatives in DC want Pubis gone

The swamp must be drained
DWS will not get away with it
Pic related - spread the word

>his net worth at $85 million
The guy's not even a billionaire? Why is he working for Trump Sewer, Inc?

>archive.is
Not clicking on your Israeli link

>>mediaite.com/online/scaramucci-calls-in-to-cnn-clarify-priebus-leak-tweet-fish-stinks-from-the-head-down/
“When the journalists who know who the leakers are like Ryan Lizza, these guys know who the leakers are. Jonathan Swan at Axios, these guys know who the leakers are. I respect him for not telling me because I understand journalistic integrity. However, when I put out a tweet, I put Reince’s name in a tweet, they make the assumption it’s him because journalists know who the leakers are. So, if Reince wants to explain he’s not a leaker, let him tell you about himself.”

What if we archive it
archive.is/Us1bO

.is is Iceland you fucking doofus

They knew. Trump has been playing the long con.

BATTERY

They are sliding hard. 48 threads hidden

Is it real?
infowars.com/what-does-he-know-al-gore-predicts-challenging-event-to-happen-soon/

she probably leaks hella too

make that 58

sorry.I'm usually just a lurker and don't know how. Appreciate you doing it for me

full support Scaramucci's efforts to convince Trump to lock up all his advisors.

what a shitshow!

Mooch shot this down last night
>twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/890433477337915393

Spicer saved his ass by resigning. Preibus isn't going to go down as easy, but he will go down. Mooch didn't delete the tweet because it was a mistake or regretted tweeting it, he tweeted it so people would see it, begin the narrative and foreshadowing and then took it back until the time was right.

I knew it was you Priebus. You broke my heart.