The nicest gift another country has given to you

The nicest gift another country has given to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uNIkhahd8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a statue is a better gift than civilisation
Ungrateful swine

The few european genes we have.

911 memorial donated by Russia. Inscribed in the base are the names of all the victims of the zionist/saudi attacks.

didn't get much (((media))) attention though

Thank you Spain

You are welcome.

You didn't give that to us, we had to take it from you

I was hoping a kraut would post this

White people.

>Spain
>European

It looks like an oil drop. Did Russia low-key call them out on their bullshit?

>Island off the coast of Continental Europe
>European

I didn't say we are either. Continentals belong in the blood refineries

god bless Hitler's incompetence

Kek

Your civilisation and language were given to you by us anyway

DEMOLISH IT NOW !!!11

zeretelli strikes again

Kek

Ironically it was quite a bit nicer than the alternative, namely invading and killing millions on both sides.

Y-You're welcome Burgerbro.

I live the town that memorial is in. Bill Clinton and Vladimir Putin were at the dedication together. Where have all the good times gone?

Sadly some jew had to write some "refugee welcome" shit on it.
Always made me kek how we shamed you to build the pedestal though.

Thank you Spain for teaching us about Jesus.

Moldova is not forgotten

Thank you for the free train rides!

I believe it was the Dutch, we got it from the treaty of Utrecht

Thanks for Roman Culture Italibros

Good burger, always be thankful to the french for giving you a Lucifer statue.

Trudeau
Thanks, Castro

>posts run down amphitheater
>not posting the vastly superior Alhambra

Fix'd

The statue of liberty is trans. How far does the LGBTQFW#?7x-P34@XYZ community go?

kek

thx colombia

literally a giant vagine

Hahaha, another drug joke, haha, how original, user.

god bless croatia

Schleswig-Holstein

wet vagina?

Money

Thanks Spain for castizos, the only think keeping this shit from sinking all the way to africa level.

probably freedom, thanks america

Thank you Denmark for providing Karl XI with Ulrika Eleonora so he could make Karl XII

Thank you Mexico for letting our hotel industry set up shop in your comfy regions

kek, fuck u

Lol, We took it from you. Had to pry your cold faggy hands of it too. Saved you in WW2 as well.

Don't try to attach yourself to the greatness of the US. Londonistani faggot.

>Saved you in WW2 as well.
Oh, you're a Russian tourist?

Cologne (Germany) gave us a beautiful organ (even Germany was still suffering from the war around that time) after the nazi's bombed Rotterdam. The sound is one of the finest in the world. I don't think other countries besides Russia and Germany have ever given us things.

Thats not a gift. Debot temple is.

the alternative was accepting Japan's conditional surrender.
Their only condition was that the emperor be spared, which is what you guys did anyways

You are welcome
>t. Gustave Eiffel

Humanitarian aid from Poland in 1956 comes to mind.

That bronze bitch in the harbor backfired and became niggerbait.

As for gifts, the US rescued France from the Boche twice and decisively contained the Soviet Union. No debt is owed.

As EUrabia rolls down its preferred path of appeasement (don't sanction Moscow, we need the gas!) while tonguepunching the collective fartboxes of Africa and Arabia, I suggest France and the UK sell all their historic artifacts to US museums so they'll last a bit longer before they are destroyed as artifacts of idolatry.

Praise Jesus !
youtube.com/watch?v=9uNIkhahd8c

don't act like you have anything else to offer.

A Jew gave us the statue. Yes goy, bring America your weak and weary.

Thanks to Italy

I don't get it? The Wehrmacht steamrolled Poland, what is this image supposed to convey?

As an American, I must thank the Germans for the gift of the cooked Tartar beefsteak...known as the HAMBURGER. Thank you, Germany, for making us who we are!

this will be impossible to top

thanks israel

Danke eternal anglo!

Wrong. Germany giving us their scientists after WW2 was the nicest gift.

>gift

Hitler lost the war and Stalin gifted Prussia

Pretty based of you

kek

Didn't you sell Piran or a fraction of it to a Croatian?

The carillon was a gift from the British government to the people of Australia to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the national capital, Canberra.

Thanks Canada.

Post the falkland island

Carillons must have at least 23 bells to be considered as such, and the National Carillon has 55 (increased from 53 during refurbishments in 2003[1]). Each bell weighs between seven kilograms (15 pounds) and six tonnes. The bells span four and a half octaves chromatically.

The carillon features moderate-size function facilities for small gatherings offering wonderful views over Lake Burley Griffin and central Canberra.

The carillon is in regular use, chiming every quarter-hour and playing a short tune on the hour along with tours and recitals on many days. For example, there is usually a recital of carols on Christmas Eve each year with music being played for around an hour at dusk. The best place to listen to the carillon is suggested to be within 100 metres of the building though the sound can usually be heard much further away in the Parliamentary Triangle, Kingston and Civic.

Nothing. Other eurofags only take (steal) or trade with us.
We have our friendship with Poland, but its more about sympathy, cooperation, mutual understanding, etc, not gifts.

>Normans
>French

How has nobody posted Mexican food?

>a statue
>not Lafeyette's help in the Revolutionary War
>not weapons

10/10

I have a Hungarian girl my dick once does that count?

>50696▶
>
>>Saved you in WW2 as well.
>Oh, you're a Russian tourist?
The American Lend/Lease program went to Russia as well, we saved them too.

Now, we never give gifts to those ungrateful bastards.

>Inb4 some yank thinks they're tributes
Tributes are forced. Gordon Brown chose to do this - mainly because he has no grasp of fiscal responsibility.

>Inb4 some yank claims it's for saving us during WWII
We saved you during WWII.
Hitler hated America. When he knew he could beat you - and it's not that your country was tough, it's that you were separated by an ocean making the whole affair much harder - he would have gone to war.
Unfortunately, he couldn't have beaten America and Britain, so he never went to war against you, until shit hit the fan when we basically won the war in North Africa.

>le "we saved europoors from themselves, if it wasn't for us y'all would be speaking nazi by now" meme xDDDD
McFucking kill yourself you retarded lardass

hmmmm

>Australian words of consolation
I didn't ask for these feels.
...And other eurofags wonder why are we so grumpy

oh, now I feel silly

WE won North Africa. Australians did all the leg work as always.

If Tobruk fell then Rommel would've had a natural harbor to repair and resupply closer to Egypt.

thanks for the trillions in oil money denmark

Hitler had no chance of beating us. Even if we were right next door to him. American capacity to produce cheap tanks, planes and guns outmatched Germany's by a factor or 3.