Meanwhile on Muslim Sup Forums

#NotAllWesterns

I don't get why you guys want a Holy War so much. These people who come from the west and destroy our churches, kill our people and control our countries are just a vocal minority. Christianity is the religion of peace. These people who bomb our countries and vote for warring presidents and support Israel are distorting their peaceful beliefs.

I know you'll call me a Shill and Haram. But I really think not all westerns are treacherous and dangerous. That autist from /r9k/ who blew himself in the Ariana Grande concert did something wrong, no matter what you say to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/07/2013719220768151.html
archive.is/kR20B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 muh based Islamic State

Also, your support for the christophobic, racist and xenophobic Islamic State is a joke. All fools saying "YOU CAN'T BAIT THE ISLAMIC STATE" must be feeling like idiots right now after Mosul fell and the Islamic State is crashing and burning.

KILL ALL KUFFARS AND RAPE THEIR WOMEN! BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY ISLAM IN NOT PEACEFUL! ALLAHU AKBAR! *explodes*

>women talking on a male board
gtfo before I report you to the mutaween

ISIS larpers are the worst. Go back to r/the_ISIS.

We all know Isis is funded by Turkey and if you support it, you're a tool. They hacked the war to make Isis win for a long time.

Also Assad is a cuck to the russians.

Please don't, Ahmed. I would never badmouth your country, New Pakistan.

It's just that all the Mujahideen in this board have made me ashpa.

Not all westerns are terrorists.

Muhammad , piss be upon him, was a murderer and a pedophile. Just move to Saudi Arabia and suck Mutaweens' dicks. ALLAHOGAYBAR!!!

SILENCE WHORE! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED SO SPEAK TO ME IN THIS WAY! ALLAHU AKBAR! *fails to detonate*

enjoy your ban and beheading kafir :^)

Leave woman, this board is for men. You are not allowed to speak here. Reported.

I'm sorry. I'll stay silent.

My father saw me using the computer instead of my brother. He is preparing the mateen.

May the peace be upon you.

>That autist from /r9k/ who blew himself in the Ariana Grande concert did something wrong

yes, he killed a perfectly suitable for marriage 6yr old

he should be brought before the mufti, even deceased, and be given 2 lashes for this crime.

ALLAHU AKB- * gets shot*

A MUSLIM FOR ANTS

You're such a bluepilled normie habibi wallah. Christians don't integrate but have faith Al-Baghdadi is playing 5d chess. Soon he will glass burger terrorists inshallah.

Praise Allah.

>My 12 yo wife wants to go to school
>i know she'll cuck me for another boy his age

wat do

When will the western right realise that Islam is the way forward? They realise the destruction of women's liberation and Islam will bring back the patriarchy. Islam will increase their birthrate, bring women back into the home which means increasing wages and reducing unemployment for men. Polygamy is a form of eugenics where the successful men have a greater share of the women and have more children.

I don't understand why they haven't accepted that Islam is the redpill

Brothers please also help me with a problem. I suffer from two busted knees and cannot bow to say prayers. Will Allah mind if I say my prayers lying on my back? Promise to keep the mat in the air.
Pic related is me and my side piece

My sister is taking a beating by dad's shoe. I apologize for trouble. She is a dumb woman who left the kitchen.

No, user, don't let her go to school or else she'll become liberal and start supporting Israel.

Also,

>2017
>still marrying the jew with hijab

Fuck them. Muslims Go Their Own Way. If I want sex, I can actually get it from Mary.

>pic related

Forgot the picture.

No, brother.

That is disrespect.

Also, you will not be facing Mecca for your head will be upside down and you'll fall on a tangent.

Not even a filthy Shia would do this.

GO BACK TO SATAN FROM WHENCE YOU CAME

Go away, Muslim Brotherhood shill

>matee
>ashpa
what did he mean by this

>dead men play chess
hmmm

How can you Muslim shit skins fucking lie so goddamn openly?
Do you ever hear about the fucking Middle East? fucking one side of your retarded fucking religious Civil War is blowing up the mosque of another if you blame the shit on the west one more time I'm literally going to fly over there and start fucking chopping off haads just like you do you fucking barbaric pieces of shit, fuck you

FUCK THE U.S. THANKS FOR IRAQ

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/07/2013719220768151.html

Why didn't you archive?
archive.is/kR20B

I know you just larping being with that fake fucking flag but if you are in the Middle East right now I hope you are in a car bombing sometime soon I hope it doesn't kill you, just leads to some horrible fucking medical expenses I don't know if you have those over there will you get fucking left to die by your stupid fucking people and I hope your family dies in front of you

Don't know if you even read this but this article is about Rwanda not about the Middle East I mean you're fucking retarded and you should probably fucking kill yourself

>Al Jazeera

Fake news, brother.

You deserve the taste of my show on your mouth.

See if I can agree with the fucking dark age retard from fucking turkey over here that's fucking article is bullshit it's not even about the Middle East

The Shia deserve death and death only.

The bowels in a dog's stomach deserve to live more than the Shia.

The war needs to continue until this miserable race is wiped from face of Earth.

I thought about just not following Allah and getting along with your buddies?

You are a disgusting dog.

The maple syrup has give you dementia.

Beheadings are a Western invention.

Because he's a troll you gullible fuck

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

AWAN ARRESTED,

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

Totally agree. I just want a tall blond haired blue eyed Christian boyfriend I can show the light of Islam to. He would already acknowledge the importance of Abraham (PBUH) and Jesus (PBUH) so it should be too hard for him to accept that Muhammad (PBUH) is the final word of Allah's authority

Filthy whore.

I would not feed you better than a dog.

The wombs of their women are ours, our wombs need to remain to muslim men.

Your husband Moustaffa will be disappointed and his father, your uncle, will too.

>Filthy whore.
>I would not feed you better than a dog.
The wombs of their women are ours, our wombs need to remain to muslim men.
And people wonder why we don't want you guys into the west...

If that man is a real legit christian he won't even take you as a girlfriend. There are so many lukewarm false convert "christians" nowadays that don't care about their faith really at all. It wouldn't be hard to snatch one of those if they have liberal values and stuff, but you're really dumb. Wanting to brainwash our generation with pisslam.
This is why we need another crusade. Because you stupid mudslimes won't stop.
Jew is my friend, not you fags.

>muslim integrity >pic related

Islam is lame

Lets not post about islam in this board its disrespectfull

Jews say jesus is a son of a whore and u prefer them just like quran said u will be theyr friend fuck christians

You read the first paragraph. It used the example of Rwanda to explain the false identity split between shia and sunni. You are the idiot here, leaf. Day of the rake cannot come soon enough.