Do you believe in society's lies?

Do you believe in society's lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kQiCyIgcaU
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do flat earthers explain the seasons?

It's not a lie OP, put on your glasses.

Probably angle of the earth slab, similar to the angle of the earth's axis

op chugs cum

durr hurr

only reason i still believe in gravitational force is because each time i smoke a cigarette the smoke burning from the fag always seems to float to my body.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE LIES OF SOCIETY

>globe doesn't change size
really makes me think

Norway you can't be this retarded, you guys have way too much money, this is an american thing.

What is it like being a total loser?

thats stupid because they think the sun rotates above the earth, so no matter the angle of the plane, the sun is a projection on the dome so it should not change

the photo is zoomed in, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=6kQiCyIgcaU

what is this webm supposed to show?
he tried to grab the guy so he wouldnt drift off camera but he only got it with his pinkie hence the weird way it looks, this proves theyre in a gravity free zone as it would take way more strenght to do the same with one finger on earths gravity

Oh okay that makes a lot of sense.

they're wearing wired harnesses.
no one ever talks about the top left guy reaching up and the woman's hair. there's too much wrong with this video.

The angels are fighting above right as we speak. Believe in Jesus and repent

what's this meme called and where did it come from?

Flat Earth is my favourite meme because it reminds me to read HxH

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED......

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

They have windows in front of earth. Why never filming the best view possible?

Seasons only work on a flat model. On a sphere model moving at 1000 mph there would be equal 12 hour days and nights. On a flat model with the sun following a circuit over the earth, at its tightest circle during summer when it stays above horizon at North Pole for 24 hours, and at its widest circuit during the winter solstice when it never rises above the horizon anywhere in (((Antarctica))). Time zones and seasons are impossible on a 23 and a half degree tilted ball spinning at 1000 mph. Only retards think the earth moved, and these retards like to point to kikes like Einstein. When in fact Einstein admitted that a flat earth cannot be disproven. Only faggot liberal niggers believe the earth is a ball.

OP IS A SLIDING FAGGOT! BETTER STUFF TO BE TALKING ABOUT! PIC RELATED! SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILD FIRE!

The sun is closer in a FE model

Born yesterday as a counter to a shitty leftist attempt

Criminally underrated

NASA always uses fisheye lenses to give the illusion of curvature, but the amount of curvature is never commensurate with the distance being observed.

No, I don't believe society's lies. Also, the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

Here we see that the 100 miles around Lake Tahoe occupies the same amount of the globe as most of Western Europe.

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

You know how I know spherecucks are shitting their pants when it comes to flat earth? They know there is some truth to it because they freak out like liberal cucks being told muslims aren't the religion of peace.

Look how much effort they go into proving the earth isn't flat. IT SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. The earth being flat means it will undo everything they've ever learned and that God does indeed exist. That he's coming to judge you for your sins.

I mean...it's not that you believe the earth is flat because of science, but because you desperately need to believe it is.

Flat earther's evidence can be overwhelming. Especially when spherecuck lies are hidden in plain site.

Why are you scared, spherecucks?

I can fap to this