*breathes in*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/27/twitter-earnings-q2-2017.html
google.com/finance?cid=32086821185414
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

JUST

I need a quick rundown, what did they do this time?

Goddamn. What happened?

tfw "error duplicate file exists"

Gee banning conservatives left and right and censoring certain stories that put GOP in good light or DNC in bad light effects subscribers?

weird

What did they do?

No idea if they fucked something up or the market is just correcting, but that happened to twitter quite a few times and this is by far not even the biggest one.

You fags should stay away from stocks if you don't know shit.

Is that what they did? Is there proof of this?

Hol up r u sayin banning people for wrongthink fucks ur shit up damn

cnbc.com/2017/07/27/twitter-earnings-q2-2017.html

It has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Twitter being extremely unprofitable...to the point it can't be sold.

It's been steadily losing value with occasional dips like these for years.

>What did they do?
refuse to verify right wing personalities or straight up ban them.

Can Facebook now go away? They do not make anything and I think it has run its course.

2 million fewer monthly active users
7% less advertising revenue
$55 million writedown of SoundCloud

Nothing to do with banning conservatives you retard.

>I don't know what I'm talking about

.This

Their earnings are shit. No proof it has anything to do with banning conservatives.

Working in the ad industry, nobody likes their ad products (or ever really has).

It's a shit platform for advertisers, and they've barely done anything to address it.

>stay away from stocks if you don't know shit
muh glorified gambling

the kikes would rather crash a multi million(billion?) dollar company than let Trump have a platform to reach his constituents on

more like betting
>see
>stay away if you don't know shit

Cool stuff, but we got happenings happening n shiet:

ebin semantics

wew

I hope twitter dies completely, what an awful site

memes aside twitter is a fucking toxic shitfest

retards didnt ban their competitors from the site and let alt right burner accounts go free.

Dude.
-10% at opening is HUGE.

The happening we've been promised!
Praise Kek!

Thats great but this is more important

Shrinking platform

>In the United States, Twitter's average monthly active users fell to 68 million from 70 million in the first quarter.

>alienate users and ban them
>no proof it has anything to do with lower ad revenue

Are you challenged or something?

YES YES YES YES

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

Are you implying that it's insignificant?

why do beta males always grow beards?

Weak jawlines

this. I remember trading it a couple years ago. It's a piece of butthole.

Hey fuck you, I have 100 shares and I'm betting on it being $1000+ in 10 years

Your picture is almost wise but it is not. Instructions should be far simpler and with less text:
Keep the "is this bait or slide" thing. Then:
>Drop a redpill and a redpill link in ONE post, sage it.
>Leave the fucking thread

Where are your stats that usership has dropped overall?

I'm not saying it's not true, just that there's no proof for that.

The final nail in their coffin will be banning Trump. I hope they do it.

now its time to buy some shares and sell when it inevitably gets higher

Just like MySpace. I wake up everyday thinking "this is the day!"

Or, if they're fat, to hide a doublechin
t. former fatass

How the heck is twitter so unprofitable. Just load ads somewhere beside a person's tweet. Boom! instant ad dollaroos.

The metrics found out when they ban users for being pro trump or pro alex jones they just sign up again and use google phone to clone a phone number to make another accounts or reactivate their old ones.

Basicly all the phone lists they wanted to monetize go to dead numbers from google phone.

It's become a SJW platform. Within a few years it'll only be SJWs and bots virtue signalling each other. Bots don't click on ads, so revenue will drop to nothing.

>just.png

>10% drop
wew. What happened?

The day they banned the best satirist on the internet was the day they became irredeemable

Their earnings are shit. This is nothing new, and has happened before.

Their business model sucks, and they've never fixed it.

The effect of banning people is likely minuscule, and more likely has everything to do with their ad products being terrible and never fixing them.

Hmm, I wonder

Are you brand new to the internet?

I don't giet it Is Steven Wasserman on the govt side trying Awan brothers (and would let them go eventualy)? Or he's just their attorney?

Wtf they banned godfrey?

another Mindraped Bugman at the top of some fake power hierarchy

I am thoroughly bored with these freaks having any sort of power over public platforms. It's incredibly boring to be demonized by retards so often

Blue checkmarks were a mistake

They use to be for people who were highly impersonated. Now it's for every fucking nobody who at least has a 1k sub jewtube channel

Everything they say is fucking retarded, yet they get priority over everyone else in someone else's tweet chain

Their user base dropped from 70 million to 68 million in a single quarter. They also lost 16 cents per share (over 116m) as opposed to 15 cents per share like last year.

They've never turned a profit, but they were always growing. Now they're shrinking. Tech sharks smell blood in the waters.

Yes he's the government prosecutor.

They aren't even trying to hide the corruption at this point.

Who wants to watch the stock with me? It's pretty comfy 2bh
google.com/finance?cid=32086821185414
>tfw reminiscing on when China stocks almost collapsed a few years ago, shitposting with Sup Forums on the Chinese stock site while praying for the death of Grandmaster Wu

this is what happens when you let a potatonigger run your company.

Fail. Again.

Actually, it looks like it's basing. I hate Twitter too, but I call it as I see it.

twitter has always had shitty earnings, it was just greatly overvalued stock. People don't use it anymore outside of politicians and weirdos

Disney could buy it, ban Trump and all the people they don't like and there would be nothing anyone could do about it.