OMG

Sup Forums, now that a special commission has been approved to investigate Clinton etc., how big are the chances that Shareblue shitposters will be investigated or maybe even sentenced as conspirators as well?

Do David Brock's basement dwelling faggots have a reason to be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/contact-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably not but we can wish

Not likely.

"I plead the 5th. They didn't tell me nuffin. I just showed up and got paid to say stuff on the internet"

Day of the rope

Well, but if Shareblue is part of a conspiracy, doesn't the RICO act apply to Shareblue shitposters as well?

who still has the list of shareblue names that people used to post when the shilling was at it's worst

The only thing more satisfying than seeing Hillary locked up would fb losing 50% of its userbase overnight

Most of them are bots o_o

I hope they didn't have to register. That list might behind public knowledge. Be a shame if it were to end up on Sup Forums

The work is probably outsourced to India

We'll be seeing a lot of suiciding

That's a great idea!
Could someone please repost it?
I'm sure some junior prosecutor from the DOJ would appreciate such a career kick-start for the investigation.

Bump to remind the shills that actions have consequences, you are using digital equipment which is probably the easiest shit in the world to use to create a profile and evidence trail linking you to any crimes committed. Remember the line "We were only following orders" and how it was met last time.

DAY OF THE NOOSE MOTHER FUCKERS.

They think we won't hang (((their)))) children because their bodies are't heavy enough to snap their necks..... We'll just tug at their feet as they dangle ..... AND BAM !!!

No more corruption in politics for the next 100 years.... Also , we avoid a CASTE system from returning

"Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776"

link?

I believe the proper term is nerd virgins. And yes they should be afraid

Holy shit, just imagine how nervous these guys must be right now in front of their PCs, realizing that they will be investigated as well sooner or later!

They absolutely do as they are complicit in helping (((((them))))) obfuscate justice and shit

It's almost certain they will be either be interrogated and offered plea deals for helping put higher ups (team leaders, not like clinton level) in prison. And once they run out of higher ups to put behind bars, the lower downs will certainly be charged with either treason, sedition, accomplice to conspiracy, and if they don't get charged with ANY of that they will CERTAINLY BE CHARGED with Misprision of Treason (i.e. knowing about treasonous acts being commited and doing nothing about them).

All shills will hang. You shouldn't have come here.

Today is the anniversary of the day the Nixon investigation began. Payback is a motherfucker huh leftist shills?

REMINDER FOR ALL SHAREBLUE EMPLOYEES:

It's not in question whether someone from your team will flip, but rather who and when!
Contact the FBI for cooperation, and you may get out of your shit with minor bruises or even unharmed:

fbi.gov/contact-us/

David Brock betrayed you!!!

I don't agree with your flag , but I do agree with what you have to say....

Bump, yes, the faggots should be shitting themselves now.

Probably shouldn't say this here, but part of Sessions pedofila investigations include facebook posts that got Bernie groups shut down.

>Investigating Trump and Clinton
The best timeline

looks like I was 1 post too late

They won't hang all of them but they will hang enough of them to make a statement—fortunately shilling for criminal activities doesn't fall under first amendment protection. They should probably just start turning in the middle managers at this point.

Computers and other property can be seized and have charges brought against them.

See: Asset Forfeiture.

How about engaging in a foreign aided and funded psywar against the US and POTUS?

Worst idea I've ever heard. You do NOT want to go there. That sets a terrible precedent.

It's not in question whether someone from your team will flip, but rather who and when!
Contact the FBI for cooperation, and you may get out of your shit with minor bruises or even unharmed:

fbi.gov/contact-us/

Lets keep pushing Hillary for prison do not stop till that demonic bitch is behind bars.

Coming soon...

Shill threads today are unbelievable, like someone desperately posts as if everything depended upon it...

How it feels to be DWS and the DNC elite right now. Also bump

fbi.gov/contact-us/

bump

Good question. Better question: why hasn't trump released the names of the 36,000 people unmasked by obama during the election?

SHAREBLUE EMPLOYEES:

It's no ratting out if your boss is the biggest rat of all!

Remember, even if just one member of your organization committed a criminal act, all of you can be tried under the RICO act.

The house of cards is collapsing, rescue yourself with a plea bargain - first come, first serve!

fbi.gov/contact-us/

>FBI, arrest these guys for shitting up our board
This is shitting up the board you fucking newfags, nothing will happen to shareblue or any of the numerous other shill organizations, the FBI doesnt care.

>the FBI doesnt care

Unless David Brock was/is involved in other criminal acts he also used Shareblue for.

I cant even see what the connection would be, legally. And you're using a larp flag.

This obsession with Brock is asinine did Frank put you up to this?

Shareblue shills are going to jail. Authorities have the employee listings.