What Happened?

What Happened, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5Cfhooa1bI
westernjournalism.com/hillary-clinton-cant-remember-shows-reckless-disregard-national-security/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

campaign was to smart too win

She wasn't black

The Trump train has no brakes.

Some old bitch lost her job or something.

WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK...WELL...

Comey stated that Hillary was a dumb sack of shit. Did we want her to really to president? Nope.

kek it's here new book where she
>whines about russia
>whines about comey
>refuses to take any responsibility

she called out the internet.

Short answer? She lost.

Long answer? AHAHHAHAHQAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA *breathes in* AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAH A A A A A AA A A a a a a aaaaaaa a a a a a a a a... aa..a a.a a a..... she.... lost... *passes out*

youtube.com/watch?v=k5Cfhooa1bI

she lost

Out spend Trump to the tune of 1.2 billion dollars and still lose

Democrats forsook their white working class base for spicier, sassier immigrant and SJW special interests, violating a first year business school tenet of never taking your core constituency for granted.

Ummm she won sweetie, that's why she's president now. We just need to impeach trump.

lel
I fucking love fred willard, underrated talent

The internet wouldn't let her win. Without the internet and the people on it, she might have had her day with the media shilling for her constantly and no good counter to that noise.

Comey, Drumpf, the Russians, and every voter that didn't live in big cities conspired against her.

>spend millions campaigning
>get endorsements from most mainstream media outlets
>pollsters predict 96% chance of victory
>hire drivers to bus illegals to voting booths to ensure victory in those states
>11/1/2016, invest $120,000,000 on pant suits in preparation for presidency wardrobe
>everything seems to be in order.....
Trump Wins
>b-but...... I had all the advantages.... I typed in IDDQD before the match started...

>typed in IDDQD before the match started
>cheat code from early '90s
well that explains it

Losers gonna lose.

>I had curtains picked out
Were they the one she and bill stole from the whitehouse on the way out in 2001?

They got caught and had to put all that stuff back

>What Happened

tl;dr - Everyone else's fault but mine.

She lost
Thrown in a van like a side of beef

the people voted for someone who wouldn't get anything done because we all hate the government. God bless trump and the accomplish nothing administration.

Because Obama failed to import enough Mohammeds madman Joses I'm time

they took her

WHAT HAPPENED

IT WAS MY TURN

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey wha' happen?

they cheated!!!!
THE RUSSIANS HACKED IT
FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT
FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT
FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT
FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT FAKE NEWS FAKE PRESIDENT

SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE YOU FUCKING RACIST NAZI FUCKS!!!

Winning numbers for the wrong lottery.

People who don't know how the game is played shouldn't play

>What happened

tl;dr - Grossly and arrogantly underestimated just how despised I am.

I always love the fact that her real name is Hillary Rodham because she was muh feminist and refused to take Bill's name.

Then when she started running for office she ran as Hillary Clinton.

Now she is back to Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Such a fucking loser riding her husband's coat tails while being a self-hating feminist.

sweet delicious salty irony folks.

>Then when she started running for office she ran as Hillary Clinton.

That was to get the Islamic vote. Anything with ham in it is not Halal certified.

A shitpost should be funny not stupid and dumb

Go rake yourself leaf

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

Sagethread.close()

If that is so, why so many Paki rapists in Rotherham?

>Can't remember anything and forgets the details
>Writes a book based on personnel details

westernjournalism.com/hillary-clinton-cant-remember-shows-reckless-disregard-national-security/

That would be personal details

does she need the money? why embarrass yourself like this?

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

What happened? She got irrevocably BTFO in the most embarrassing way possible. This is damage control a year in the making.

Underrated