Moving to Canada

Moving to Vancouver, Canada with Dad, I'm 18. Leaf and Canadian Flips got any tips on what I should do once I get there?

Vancouver is degenerate. I suggest being a leftist faggots so you can get laid. Or fuck a Asian.

>south east asian
please fuck somewhere else the chinks are already enough

Leave.

Use "they" pronouns. Canada doesn't believe in two genders.

Proabably kill yourself. You'll never be able to find a job or house there

>t.Seattle

CANADA IS SOMETIMES COLDER THAN MARS.

Don't come here untill that tradue fuck is kicked out

Get the fuck out of my country REEEEEEEE. There's so many of you fucking disgusting south asians. If you weren't ok with being mindless slave labor you'd never be accepted here. I swear you guys are dumber than niggers

You will live amongst more asians than if you moved to China. You will also be living in a heavily populated ultra-liberal, dude weed, pro-tranny/blm/15 genders city, in all of Canada.

Either stick to yourself with your conservative views. Or, cave in and pretend to be a libfag to at least have some social life

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Get out.

Stay the fuck away if you can.
If you have to come here find somewhere rural to move and don't be a faggot to the locals and you will be fine.
Also be prepared to spend massive amounts on taxes.

Come to the interior so you can get your slant eyed rat ass beaten and thrown in a ditch you fucking invader. Then you can go to Toronto like most of the immigrants do and stay the fuck out of BC. Also the way you board the SkyTrain is hop down on the track and go through the door on the front of the car.

>but Vancouver
It's still part of the homeland and it's still worth saving. We're going to be independent from Cuckada soon and we'll purge our land of filth

Of course he should fuck an Asian. Otherwise it would be mongrelizing you dumb fuck

>If you have to come here find somewhere rural to move and don't be a faggot to the locals and you will be fine.
You fuck off too, don't send the Chinks to the only white parts of Canada.

>find somewhere rural to move
In BC that means the interior and no he shouldn't the interior is whites only with the few nonwhites being at least third generation and we like to keep it that way. Seriously he can go to one of the cities and live among his own kind don't encourage him to come to places that are still fucking all white you degenerate leaf

I haven't had any negative experiences with Asians.
I'd rather have Asians around me than niggers.

fuck the nucks

and hongcouver isn't canada

Be as politically incorrect to people as possible. Don't shy away and coward towards stupid gender pronouns and muslim dicksucking. Speak your mind, and be based.

learn mandarin

lol

enjoy hongcouver, it is the only place in the world where weed smoking is mandatory otherwise you will see reality for what it is in that shit hole and kill yourself, the weed thus is not a luxury muh DUDE good time but for survival

>Vancouver,

Downtown East Side, shoot some drugs
and bang the white girls down there.
You'll be dead soon enough.

first thing you do is leave vancouver

Get a job at timmies and you'll fit right in...

try and take our forklifting jobs and you'll be dead in a week

don't go,Canada is lost

Be ready to be surrounded by hippy cocksuckers. The really shitty kind that just jerk themself off all day virtue signalling. Oh and stay the fuck out of Surrey if your white, shit skins are stabbhappy.

This

Call Justin Trudeau a faggot every chance you get

FUCKING CANADIANS AMIRIGHT?
Wait shit

BC isn't really Canada and we should never have joined this fucking mess. All Canada did was make us get rid of our whites only laws (yes BC actually had these) we'd be 99.6% white if we'd stayed a colony and then become an independent nation

Independence in 5 years though and finally we can go clean Vancouver of filth and make it a great white clean and beautiful city again. We can mail the corpses of the chinks and fags we removed to cocksucker Trudeau

Out of all the big cities on Canada it's the least crappy
That's not saying much considering the only other big cities are Torontostan where you're getting beheaded if you're not a Muslim and the caliphate of New Detroit (formerly known as Calgary) with its muzrat mayor and absolutely grey depressing Soviet style architecture Montreal is off limits unless you speak frog

No he can stay there or he can leave BC. Nonwhites in bc understand quickly that you don't go very far east of chilliwack unless you're white or moving out of BC

As someone who spent 16 years of his life in Cucknadia, YOU'RE MAKING A TERRIBLE MISTAKE.

>BC faggots.
Nay he should stay in BC with all the Asians and faggots hippies.

>Flips any suggestions

This is why multiculturalism sucks in Canada. You align yourself with your creed in another country whilst treating the people who have been here for their whole lives like utter shit. I may be an immigrant but I am no where near this type of stupid.

You want my advice? Go back because I can already tell the route this will go. You will go to school and hang out with fellow Philippinos; you will get a job only if another Philippino is working their because let's face it, you don't give a puck about working for someone else who's race isn't yours; you will begin to get agitated because you will never grow to positions you aspire because that would require tolerating people who's set of values are in tune with Canada rather than the Philippines.

And once this crashes on you like an airliner without a pilot, you will have the audacity to call the people here racist because they didn't mold this country the way you deemed it to be so.

My advice, hang out with people who aren't philippino

>what I should do once I get there?

sort yourself out.

We don't need anymore swamp chinks. Fuck off.

Under what program are you immigrating here on?