Why shouldn't transgenders be allowed to serve in the military if they pass all the normal requirements?

Why shouldn't transgenders be allowed to serve in the military if they pass all the normal requirements?

1. It doesn't cost much of anything at all and we don't use this rationale to stop other people from joining.
2. It doesn't affect unit cohesion.
3. There's no medically valid reason for a blanket ban.
4. We already have 5,000+ enlisted, with no problems.

>health care costs would increase by between $2.4 million and $8.4 million annually, representing a 0.04- to 0.13-percent increase in active-component health care expenditures.

>adjusting for the male/female distribution in the military provided a midrange estimate of around 2,450 transgender personnel in the active component (out of a total number of approximately 1.3 million active-component service members) and 1,510 in the Selected Reserve.

>Only a subset will seek gender transition–related treatment. Estimates derived from survey data and private health insurance claims data indicate that, each year, between 29 and 129 service members in the active component will seek transition-related care that could disrupt their ability to deploy.

>Even upper-bound estimates indicate that less than 0.1 percent of the total force would seek transition-related care that could disrupt their ability to deploy.

>Policy changes to open more roles to women and to allow gay and lesbian personnel to serve openly in the U.S. military have similarly had no significant effect on unit cohesion, operational effectiveness, or readiness.

rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1530.html

>"There is no medically valid reason to exclude transgender individuals from military service."
-American Medical Association

ama-assn.org/ama-statement-transgender-americans-military

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/idreesali114/status/890584115669602304
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much does it cost per tranny vs non tranny.

Because they will fucking kill themselves at shocking rates.

Vets and trannies alone have scary high suicide rates, I wouldn't mix that.

But daddy Trump said the mean trannys are bad. Bad people are scary! You don't think papa Trumpy lied, do you?

>if they pass all the normal requirements?
Not being insane is a requirement, sorry you're a lunatic.

The American Medical Association disagrees with you, and I believe them over you.

Because mental health disorders are something that bars enlistment already, sage goes in all fields.

Can you point me where in the DSM5 is says trannys are insane or a mental disorder? I'll wait.

Are you going to tell me the earth is flat next?

Easy. A 45% suicide rate.

Tranny isnt a medical term, so it's not htere.

It indeed lists body/gender dismorphia as disorders, as it always has.

So tranny is a made up word with no meaning you use to push your retarded emotional arguments? Ok

>There is no medically valid reason to exclude transgender individuals from military service.
-American Medical Association

But what would doctors know about mental health? :^)

>it's not a mental health issue
>but I need medical insurance to pay for my medicine and surgery
Pick one

how are you supposed to dilate your nuvagina for 4hours a day if you are on the front lines? why can't liberals concede that they haven't thought this out.

Trans -> Gender Dysphoria
Gender Dysphoria -> Mental illness
Mental illness -> Not fit to serve
Q.E.D

Serving in the armed forces is a privileged (not a right) given to those deemed fit to serve by generals who possess more experience in combat that any libtard.

>It doesn't effect unit cohesion

Confirmed not in the military

DSM-IV was changed in 2013 and still refers to TS as Gender Dysphoria. Even that super glorious tranny lauded by the news yesterday and today served as a MAN and transitioned afterwards. But with a nearly 50% suicide rate, there is obviously NOTHING WRONG MENTALLY.

>So
disregarding everything past this point. You argue like a half-witted child.

Because it divides democrats

Sure dumbass, ignore the colossally disproportionate suicide rates. You are literally retarded.

The AMA didn't say anything about the suicide rate...

>Even upper-bound estimates indicate that less than 0.1 percent of the total force would seek transition-related care that could disrupt their ability to deploy.

Got anything more than "muh feelies" to argue with?

>DSM-IV
You know there's a new one? Why would I regard what an outdated text says about anything? I can cite leeches as a cure for migraines with your logic.

>ad hom

>doesn't effect unit cohesion
Kek

Trannies are mentally ill. By definition that are unfit to serve.

>"There is no medically valid reason to exclude transgender individuals from military service."

High suicide rate

They didn't need to. Do you understand how words work?

>There is no medically valid reason
Indicates just that. Which, surprise surprise, includes suicide risk.

Show me medically where it says all trannies are mentally ill :3

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

What part of "Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness therefore if you have it you cannot serve in the armed forces" did you not understand?

>we pulled this prediction clear from our ass but we're the American Medical Association so you better buy it goyim

>there are actual people who think that someone believing they're the wrong sex is not a mental issue

It's a mental issue. That's all there is to it.

Are you denying that a 45% suicide rate is a valid medical concern?

Go back to poofchan aka Reditt you poojabber

There is no excuse for bigotry. It's a sad day in US history. Our blood is on Trump's hands.

A collective suicide as protest?
Well the gene pool could use a clean up, go ahead

A few thousand costs over 8 million more dollars per year.

If a veteran suffers from PTSD then gets treatment should they not be allowed to redeployed? What does body dysphoria or gender dysphoria have to do with killing people? If the commander thinks it will be a liability then ofc they shouldnt be forced to allow them into their unit but they are denying useful resources if they dq someone for petty irrelevant shit.

>There is no medically valid reason to exclude transgender individuals from military service.

How upset are you rn?

They suffer from a mild form of schizophrenia as they believe they don't belong as their natural born gender. This is no different than someone believing they are a dog

Because they don't recruit mentally ill people.

I'll be sure to value your opinion once weighed against medical professionals. lol

Who gives a fuck. Gay men shouldn't even be able to serve. Once you get to where you're arguing if trannies should serve you've already lost the plot. They should be in concentration camps.

No you shouldn't redeploy someone with ptsd even treated

I am a medical professional kys

PTSD is a mental illness so they are unfit to serve

How do you not understand that?

Any mental illness prohibits a person from joining the armed forces, it's that simple.

If I can't serve in the military because I take SSRIs to be normal, trannies who have to take medication everyday to function shouldn't either.

Because they're mentally ill

>I can cite leeches as a cure for migraines with your logic
Leeches actually work, there are a tonne of science around it. doing it to much is stupid of course, but it does actually work for things.

Most of these "people" (let's be safe and say 80%) have never been patriotic enough to serve in the armed forces in the first place.

What?!?!? Now that Trump has imposed a ban on them from joining the armed forces, they suddenly cry out in anger about this?

If Trump made it totally illegal for trans person to kill themselves I bet most (80%) would protest against it.

Trump is a genius who is throwing ammo (blanks) to his enemies so they shut up and forget about his next plans (Debbie)

Enjoy the ride!

Because being mentally healthy is a normal requirement. Believing you are something that you are not and trying to alter your physical appearance to act like that thing that you are not is not indicative of sound mental health...

For migraines? I'd love to see that. lol

AMA: "There is no medically valid reason to exclude transgender individuals from military service."

BY THE WAY: "AMA policy also supports public and private health insurance coverage for treatment of gender dysphoria".

I BET IT FUCKING DOES.

AMA confirmed for cucked, time to destroy it.

If transgenders can enter the army you know what does it means too right?

People with diabetes can enter too, since the medical costs wouldn't rise too high for giving free meds to ill people and they have a "right" and all, people with genetic defects too since "they were born that way" and have a right too, and so on with people which were left out in the first place because combat effectiveness and working people under logistic constraints was more important than some people's feelings.

>But muh slippery slope.

We started with women, a century ago, now we are going with gays and transfags, call it a fallacy all you want.

>But muh non combat jobs

You know, there is a reason why POGS recieve combat training too; they can be asigned to combat jobs easily to quickly cover loses, all non combat jobs are just people behind the guy with the gun but ready to take the fight themselves if SHTF.

Also POGs do suffer too, maybe less than the guy a the front but individual needs are not taken into account when your mission is to support the needs of the person with the rifle not add more strain to the logistics because you thought your feelings were more important, and now having artificially hormone imbalanced people around seemed to someone like a good idea.

Fucking bullshit.

I can't even find a psychiatrist that's accepting new patients. I can't serve in the military because of a past of mental illness. Yet transgender faggots get to serve AND receive "treatment" they do not need on government funds?

WTF.

I don't believe migraines but for things like blood infections and shit. I read about years ago.
It's similar to how electro shock thereapy can help with certain things in very low and controlled amounts, and how bloodletting, again in very low and controlled amounts does actually help. They have been updated now a days to be done with machines in a well controlled environment, but the old ways DO work.

>migranes can be caused by high blood pressure
>leeches administer anti-coagulant that improves bloodflow in localized areas

Not really that far-fetched.

> :3
Kys faggot

Let me use myself as an example here. I have aspergers syndrome and ocd. The only meds i take are antidepressants that help slightly with the ocd stuff. I am otherwise an entirely functional member of society, work full time, drive, live alone. If i were to apply to join the military they would not allow me to enlist because of my history of and ongoing mental illnesses. This is something i understand and accept. People like me should not be involved in combat as we could potentially be a liability to the other soldiers.

Trannies, all of them, guaranteed have history of depression, anxiety, and more. Do you want people like that operating weapons and equipment for the military? I don't. A soldier must be mentally stable as the ramifications of a breakdown in a high stress combat situation are severe.

Be logical about it for a second, 45% of transgendered people attempt suicide. about 20 vets kill themselves everyday. What do you think would happen if an actual war were to start, and the increasing number of transgendered people start joining up (or god forbid drafted)

1. It doesn't cost much of anything at all and we don't use this rationale to stop other people from joining.

>Money, morale, opportunity cost in training, facilities, equipment, combat, loss of life in combat from depression induced inaction. This is enough to not even bother with the rest of your points.

2. It doesn't affect unit cohesion.

>Of course it does, people just aren't allowed to say so under penalty of PC inquisition, loss of job, other torture tactics like 'sensitivity training' etc.

>3. There's no medically valid reason for a blanket ban.

Of course there is, gender dysphoria is a mental illness. The military disqualifies you for a lot less.

>4. We already have 5,000+ enlisted, with no problems.

No one is allowed to study or comment on problems due to the PC inquisition. It's a complete waste of time and resources for all concerned with nothing to be gained and quite a bit to be lost.

No, «tranny» is short for «transgender», a term used to refer to those who suffer from gender dysphoria/body dysmorphia - and which they use themselves as well.
Don't play dumb user

> :3
Oh shit a lion.

Are all mental illnesses preventing people from serving?
If you have ADD or some shit can you be in the military? What about Autism? The US cyber-command would be a lot weaker if they banned autists from serving

I believe it's anything that would require daily medication because if you're serving and suddenly do not have access to medicine that makes you function regularly, you become a liability.

>Are all mental illnesses preventing people from serving?
Yes.

No I don't The God Emperor Daddy Trump would lie to me you little beta bitch.

Make That Shithole America Great Again

>It doesn't affect unit cohesion.

Yes it does. Nobody wants to serve next to some freak who thinks he's a woman.

>There's no medically valid reason for a blanket ban.

Homosexuality and gender dysmorphia are mental illnesses, just because activists politically pressured the APA to remove them from the DSM doesn't change the fact that no evidence suggests that these two disorders are any but.

If people with a history of asthma past 13 aren't allowed in then neither should some delusional, and mentally ill man.

Personally, I'd serve next to an asthmatic who'd potentially put me in the position of lugging his wheezy ass around than some mentally unstable person.

Stop using the institution that ensures national defense and security for your political posturing.

Weaken the cohort, same as women.

There about 20 other great reasons, too, but I'm too lazy. sage

>The limited research on the effects of foreign military policies indicates little or no impact on unit cohesion, operational effectiveness, or readiness. Commanders noted that the policies had benefits for all service members by creating a more inclusive and diverse force.

>Policy changes to open more roles to women and to allow gay and lesbian personnel to serve openly in the U.S. military have similarly had no significant effect on unit cohesion, operational effectiveness, or readiness.

>Transfaggot abominations willing to serve the "Literally Hitler"'s army
this timeline

A military needs troops that are low to no maintenance.
Anybody that has to take meds everyday is a liability, what would happen if their base went under siege?

Not only that, but the number of people who will abandon their positions if they have to be in the squad as a tranny is higher than the number of trannies joining. Stiring up bullshit and causing massive moral damage just to be progressive and let in less than .03% of the population is fucking stupid.

Someone post the screencap about why women in the military is a fucking horrible Idea.

>it doesnt affect unit cohesion
bullshit, fuck you and gay trap fetish

>Transgendered staying in the military

twitter.com/idreesali114/status/890584115669602304

Even when we lose, we win. lol
How upset are you trumpets?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought transfags had gender dysphoria, a mental condition that requires hormones for treatment?

Both of those issues seem disqualifying. Are there transexuals whos dysphoria is mild enough that they don't need drugs?

>If a veteran suffers from PTSD then gets treatment should they not be allowed to redeployed?
Yes. That is EXACTLY the case. Also, someone with PTSD who has never served CANNOT enlist.

>If you have ADD or some shit can you be in the military?
If it's bad enough to have EVER needed drugs, then no. If it's mild, you may be able to get a waiver.

>What about Autism?
Oh hell no. Mild aspergers is a maybe. You have to hold yourself together enough to get through boot camp and all that sort of shit.

>The US cyber-command would be a lot weaker if they banned autists from serving
NSA baby!

I have no personal problem with otherwise normal men running around the army pretending they're a woman as long as it doesn't get in the way of their service to the country. It's when they start requesting or enter while on HRT or have already gone through SRS that they are a detriment since they need their hormones DAILY otherwise they cannot function.

Same goes for anyone who has to take medication daily: mentally ill, asthmatic, etc.

>I don't like science! ree!

lol

see
see

psst

read my links in OP

Wait, reading the other shit here, if gender dysphoria is no longer an illness, then treatment for it shouldn't be covered by tricare or medical insurance.

I don't feel the need, user. I think I've made a pretty reasonable claim.

But that's wrong lad. everything has a effect on unit cohesion. a squad of likeminded people work better than a squad of not likeminded people. the most effiecient and best of which are white heterosexual men.

Who let this AIDSposter on Sup Forums

It is common knowledge that transgender peoples are suiffering from mild to severe gender dysphoria/psychosis/schizophrenia. Fuck off back to your containment board.

What kind of commanders?? Pencil pushers?
Why didn't they ask the enlisted men and NCO's this question? Because they wouldn't get the answer they were looking for.
Besides, everybody knows that during times of relative peace and low intensity conflict the only men who get promoted are the super conformists --to avoid lose cannons starting conflicts, wars, and interfering with State Department initiatives.

Except you haven't. Your claims aren't backed by facts, medical professionals or researchers who have looked into exactly what you're talking about.

You are, flat out, wrong. And your defense of "I don't wanna" shows how fragile your emotions are. The facts prove you wrong, and this is very upsetting to you.

>Your claims aren't backed by facts
If I can't enter the military because I have to take SSRIs daily anyone else who needs medication to function normally should not either.

Anyone who is willing to fight and die for the banker should be allowed to serve, without exception.

>0 evidence
>no studies cited
>making baseless claims about transgenders affects on unit cohesion
>science

kill yourself

And your claims aren't backed up by the servicemen this would effect and their knowledge and experience on how it would effect them. if those researchers told you the sky was orange would you just believe everything they say, or would you look up and say otherwise?

I can't join because I take a daily steroid for my asthma and I'm colorblind. Why should someone who must consistently take hormone replacement drugs be allowed but I can't because of an asthma related medication? Changes in hormones can affect your psych, asthma meds can't.

>Even upper-bound estimates indicate that less than 0.1 percent of the total force would seek transition-related care that could disrupt their ability to deploy

How upsetting is this to you? lol

>men who want to chop their dicks off because they think they're women should serve but I can't yet despite being able to meet the physical demands because I'm overweight

>1. It doesn't cost much of anything at all and we don't use this rationale to stop other people from joining.
>3. There's no medically valid reason for a blanket ban.

What the fuck are you talking about, we ban for much lesser conditions than this. Plus the millitary was even ok with it if they could specifically block sexual reassignment surgery, which doesn't even work and takes you out of the game for months, but the House would not let them. So instead they used their discretionary power.

see

> draft dodger telling who can serve and who can't serve
>if you ask pol to serve they say, "but kikes!"
> won't let MENTALLY STABLE traps serve to die for "kikes"
> all the extra medical costs can just go I to the VA
> actually being disgusted by a person in times of war, and not worrying about focusing on the situation
> inb4 traps are mentally ill
> inb4 gender dysphoria is illness
Why wouldn't the mentally stable ones be able to serve? Surely the 15,000 already enlisted have shown to be stable.

It seems you are missing the point where I said people who aren't on daily medication are eligible to serve.

(((studies)))
No one is buying your guys' crap anymore. We all know that the massive pressure on these (((scientists))) to get the result politically desired. This is why Jews continue to get physically removed from countries. And furthermore the Israelis know it; they HATE the Diaspora, especially the American Diaspora.

Unless their presence in the fighting force weakens it as a whole. Serving is a privilege, not a right. Having mentally unstable people on a battlefield is a liability and puts our soldiers at risk.

It's literally in the OP, lol

It seems you're missing the part of that being a strawman

No one is asking mentally unwell trans to be allowed in.