25 and living with my parents

I'm Belganon and I recently turned 25. I got an "ok" job but I wanna go get my degree so I have to go back to Uni. I'm 25 and still live with my parents. Although I saw many 20 something year olds still living at home here I feel like I should have moved out years ago..

Am I a loser ? Should I kill myself? What should I do? Idk if it's possible to combine a job with my uni course..

to what the greek myths teach you ..go out and do great deeds or dont come back.

You should go back to Israel where you belong.

nowadays in the west they made it so its financially impossible for young people to move out and go on there own so they stay home ore more popular is to extend the existing house to a bigger one

what kind of degree ?*

At 25 you still aren't an adult.

>Am I a loser

No, not unless YOU think you are, that's all that matters. I slept on couches and was a junkie till I was 27. At almost 33 I make more than all my friends. Do what you love. That's the key.

>Idk if it's possible to combine a job with my uni course..

Possible is only what you believe. At one point in my life I believe heroin was all there was, and life was pointless. Now when I look back I almost want to get a time travel machine to go back and kill my pathetic self.

Advice in life from an American. Live up to YOUR standards. Imagine if you were your own kid - what would make you proud. Create goals, and stick to them. Make yourself work harder and harder, than build on that. Work ethic and ambition are the other key that combined with goals makes it all work. Never give up you European spic.

When I was 20 I bought my first house.
Make your own life user let your parents have their lives back.

Uni is a waste if money but dropping out is even more if a waste.

>What should I do?
become a sissy cumslut for BBC. If you are a cute white boy you can make a carreer out of that

i would fuck that ram

but you're american and this nigga is in beligum. all the houses are taken by niggers and mudslime

I got a teaching language certificate (I speak 5 so it made sense) so I did that for a while but I wanna make a career and maybe go abroad. None let me do it without a degree.. So I'd go for a language based degree. Maybe Japanese?

For some reason I compare myself a lot to what I see online/tv/movies and I feel like I should be doing more.

This user summed up pretty nice op

I'm 30 and still live with parents. It's fucking awful yes but you should just do your best to go back to school.

Don't try and work and go to school at the same time, it doesn't work well or it will drain the living fuck out of you. Just get your degree, work and save up a few grand to move out.

you are just one of millions of white people currently being genocided, killing yourself here would be counter productive

kid, i'm about to red pill your ass.
1) you will never do anything worthwhile. there are tons of sheep and few wolf
2) unless you got a rich daddy you ain't doing it
3) MGTOW nigga. learn to dividend invest and retire early
4) working 40 years for some cunt is not worth it

stop falling for the jewish burger meme of leaving your family and becoming an (((interest)))-raped debtor

not really. 28 living with parents. saved 1/4 a million and get free hot meals every day from work. i just pay for all utes and insurance

>For some reason I compare myself a lot to what I see online/tv/movies and I feel like I should be doing more.

You're comparing yourself to fictional characters. Don't do that unless you want to be permanantly depressed. Even though I'm not mildly successful my older brother is me times 10 with two advanced degrees. If I just compared myself to him I would be nothing, but 99.99999% of people in the world compared to him are nothing.

But that's why you cannot compare yourself to people that are not you. It only holds you back - seriously. You only know what you are capable of.

And keep in mind that when you're broke, and have no acheivements and you say crazy shit - you're crazy. Now that I have money people give me respect I not only do not deserve but they also are willing to listen to my insane neurotic rants because they think the fact I have money gives me an aura of gravitas.

Rid yourself of that anglo mentality, user. It's not healthy.

use that time to find a nice redpilled girl and then move in with her

I'm 28 and I still live with my parents. My income isn't enough for me to be independent, though even if I could afford my own place I probably wouldn't move out.

I spent a year or so living mostly on my own and by the end of it I wanted to neck myself thanks to the crippling solitude and having lost the job I had at the time. So fuck it, I'm staying put for now.

>had to move back home at 28 because i lost my shitty job and spent all my savings on the liquid jew
jdimsa. knowing that my actions were founded on the knowledge that i had my parents to fall back on in the event of being a degenerate is a second shame. maybe my altcoins will make me rich.

isolation is the mind killer

Same here OP don't feel so bad. I was tricked into getting a Chemistry degree and now nobody will hire me because somebody decided you needed 5 years of experience for entry level positions. I hate watching my parents work so hard it absolutely kills me inside I wish I could just give them money and pay for everything so they could just relax and rest. I really wish I fell for the bitcoin meme instead. I know it's hard not to give up hope but you just have to keep putting one foot infront of the other and make sure you have 500 fucking loonies to give the government every month for the next 5 years.

Good post and I don't mean it in a sarcastic way. Props and kind fortune to you dude.

all deez losers talking bout how they still living with their parents at 30 ysr old, nigga i left ma momma house when i was 17 and started selling dat base in da streets, now im prolly makin mo money than all u muthufuckas combined word up to ma nigga jay z: "take ur drug money n buy da neighborhood
dats how you rinse it" yall niggas need to get yo bitchass white boi pants up and face the world, also ur from europe n shit u can go to school 4 free so take yo opportunities ma nigga get yo hustle up start grindin and make dat cash get paid yung nigga

>25 and still not finished education

What have you been doing all this time? Get a fucking job already!

If your family doesn't have a problem with you living with them don't stress over it. Feel guilty about mooching? Maybe fork over some money or help out more around the house.

They are helping you build wealth. I say wait till you find a career and or life partner before moving out.

I'm 30, I live with my mother.
I lived with both my parents, but my dad passed away this year.

>feel weird and shitty all my life
>try telling family and doctors
>they tell me its anxiety and to deal with it
>dads like "lol just irritable bowel fgt deal with it"
>finally get job
>health goes to shit
>try to tell doctors everything, get some diagnosed, not all
>dont quit
>eventually get laid off
>parents screaming at me to get a job and move out when you cant even digest food or lift arms without it collapsing in pain, and they even know im diagnosed with some shit
>make my life hell and make me feel like shit until i figure out far more serious shit is going on, now not sure how long i will even live, still stuck with family with no end in sight but now they accept that im a genetic failure, after a decade of being told to man up and overcome more pain than they've experienced in their lives combined

>mfw finally actually gaining weight consistently for the first time in 10 years and may be able to actually get a job and stop feeling worse every day, after realizing the seriousness of my condition and treating it properly

boomers sure are understanding and empathetic people, ill be sure to remember how generous my parents were when their health goes to shit and they cant take care of themselves in old age after forcing me to take amphetamine and OD for years as a child or be screamed at and punished, then be told to man up and overcome a life of shitty diet induced health problems and drug induced insanity which they raised me on/forced on me

I went to school unmotivated and without a goal so I dropped out. I worked since then but now have a goal in life. Just pretty old

They don't have a problem with me living with them but I have a problem not being on myself nowadays.

I'm 27 I moved in with my nan about a year ago to save up for a mortgage deposit.

I help out around the house and pay half of the bills, so it works out ok. I don't particularly want to pay rent to some wanker landlord. Houses round where I live/work are close to £400,000 anyway, so I'm hoping my nan just dies soon and I can buy the house off my parents for cheap.

Annoys me a bit that I'm not totally self-sufficient, but I have friends who moved out of their parent's when they were 18 to rent but have absolutely no money saved, and live paycheque to paycheque.

Just save money OP and move out when you're ready, most people end up levelling out eventually.

What did you study and how come you've quit?

To answer your question OP: in theory it isn't a disgrace to live with your parents while you're still single. In fact it's completely normal. It's (((them))) that pushed the idea that you have to get out as soon as possible so you can spend half of your wage on paying rent.

But if you want to have a gf it's probably more attractive to say you have your own place. 25 is kinda in between. The best thing would be that you rent your own place together with a girl. Renting an apartment all by yourself when you just started working is not a good investment.

>They don't have a problem with me living with them but I have a problem not being on myself nowadays.
Swallow that pride and save your money.

Adults living with their parents is the norm now and gonna be a lot more normal in the future, its just the economic situation these days. You can still move out when you're ready, it sounds like you at least can hold a job

Agree that uni is bullshit in most cases but in Europe you really need to posses a bachelors or masters degree in order to even get considered by future employers...

Sorry to hear user, take care of your mother. I hope the tumultuous sea of your life finds some calm.

Q: Am I a loser ?

A: By whose standards? By other people's standards? If so, who? The degenerate hivemind consensus? Your parents? If you aren't a loser by the only standards that matter, your own, then you're not a loser.

_____

Q: Should I kill myself?

A: That's up to you.

_____

Q: What should I do?

A: Is the university course relevant to your current job, in that it provides additional skills that may benefit your employer? If so, ask to talk to him and consider taking a part-time course, or taking a year out to gain the extra qualification. If not, ask yourself what you want to achieve in life and do everything you can to make that achievement a more realistic ambition.

>I wish
>I wish

user step 1 in this disgusting life is setting a target for yourself. Step 2 is accepting that failure along the way is inevitable. Step 3 is to stop beating yourself up instead of being proactive and improving your situation.

sounds a lot like anxiety. I had this a couple of years back working at a really fast paced restaurant. Was too intense for me, I still get flashbacks from it and get panicky

The issue is probably developmental in a lot of ways. Do you feel social situations bug you? Have issues focusing or keeping track of things people tell you?

>I don't particularly want to pay rent to some wanker landlord

I agree. There is literally NOTHING WRONG with living with family members as an adult provided you aren't taking advantage of them. I say this as someone who has had 7 landlords in 3 years (in London) and almost all of them have been sleazy assholes who rented me a shit room for a high price and stole as much deposit as they could get away with.

Do you honestly think that the "Ewww he lives with his mommy!" meme is relevant in 2017, when housing is limited and costly, when hoarded of immigrants are competing with YOU for the cheap houses and apartments that would allow you to save money?

Stop letting society dictate to you the state of your mental health. You need to transcend and rely on your own logic and ethical value system.

Living at home has been standard forever until recently and should be absolutely normal. Family over self is the way you should think. Being a neet and abusing your parents generosity is wrong though. Give more than you take by any means mecessary.

>anxiety
>making you lose 1/3rd of your weight and shit everything you eat

no its called autoimmune disease and pancreatitis

and it turns out the former is linked heavily with mental illness

really im fucking lucky not to be completely fucking psychotic like many people with the same or similar diseases

so yeah, they were right, i have had some fucking anxiety over the years as ive wasted away and lost tons of weight

fucking normies "HURR JUST ANXIETY BRO" LOL ITS NOTHING I JUST GOT A JOB AND TALKE DTO PPL AND ITS GONE BRO

Have you tried gluten free mostly kerogen if diet? It made me feel much better and fixed a lot of digestion issues I had. We've been poisoned since birth with Jew products. Ketogenic was the norm for most of our existence and a lot of people are not adapted to the new agricultural diet.

tbq honest user I'm in the same boat, what cured you?

yeah i have celiac disease i dont have a choice

i have way more allergies than that too

> Ketogenic was the norm for most of our existence and a lot of people are not adapted to the new agricultural diet.

yeah well now i cant hardly eat fat because it all ruined my fucking pancreas and gall bladder

fucking goy slave zogfood ruined me

then after all my shit, and after A YEAR or so of urging my family to get checked out for allergies, we finally find out my sisters had a rare autoimmune disease thats been causing her fucking esophagus to close up for years and make her unable to eat anything which is why she weighs fucking 90 pounds and has felt like shit for years as well

and im fucking sitting here like WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU LISTEN

even my fucking sister thought i was full of it

studied translation but quit because I literally only studied because my parents pushed me into it and i didn't care about it so that's a guarantee for a failure. didn't wanna waste time on it while I could be making money.

>yeah well now i cant hardly eat fat because it all ruined my fucking pancreas and gall bladder
Damn man
Have u figured it out? What do u eat now?

Late teens/early twenties white guy trying to write ebonics: the post.

Ever diagnosed with anything? I have 100% the same thing.

It's okay, user. I'm a 27 kissless, virginal, high school dropout who still lives with his parents while working on his BS in electrical engineering. Just ride the wave to the end, man.

Asking pol if you should kys
>yes.

i dont understand teh still live with aprents meme

where i live everyone lives with their parents for their entire life and nobody calls each other a loser
are you that distanced from your own family and incapable of living with others?

I'm 25 and live at home as well, but that's because $1 million won't get you a run down crack shack in the market I live in. I pay for my own groceries, gas/insurance, etc and give my parents a few hundred a month for rent, and have no interest in relationships, so I don't see a problem.

>Jew confirmed

idk if this is bait but ill bite
if your are selling drugs to your own you are part of the problem
you are doing the the white mans job for him
and are no better than a house nigga

What is an example of a goal or target like you guys talk about? I can't bring myself to care about much of anything, the closest thing I have to a goal is to get a paid off house and relax as soon as possible. Having no drive for anything is what makes me feel shitty.

Save the west