Mediterranean Supremacy

Say Hello to the worlds richest man Anglocucks and Nordic Fags

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-27/bezos-surpasses-gates-as-world-s-richest-ahead-of-amazon-results

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos
youtube.com/watch?v=914DvVBm0dY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mediterranean
because if we said sandnigger you'd lose interest
hahaha go sell kebab to student queers you desert feces you

>becomes world's most powerful man
>just before being arrested by the FBI for treason
pottery

Not an Arab, Mediterranean only counts southern Europe

he only surpassed Gates as richest man because Gates keeps spending shittons of money for good causes, though

>Born: Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen
>His biological father Ted Jorgensen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos

MEDKEKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

THE NORDIC RACE STRIKES AGAIN

hard mode is remaining in iberia. there's only a handful of portuguese and spanish billionaires that managed to do it.

Post 2008 money printing inflation is just kicking in, that's all there is to that "wealth".

Let's pump all into tech stocks, surely nothing can go wrong

How is this Mediterranean Supremacy niggers? Bezos was adopted.

Can someone clue me in why the his left eye looks crazed?

His father was literally Nordic, a guy called Ted Jorgensen, and Jeff's birth name was Jorgensen.

Then his mum married a new guy called Miguel Bezos.

So Jeff is Nordic. Nordic supremacy strikes again.

pffft yeah with that shalom sandnigger droop eye okay nigger

Actually, he's an honorary anglo who was adopted by an anglo family, raised in traditional British ways. He has crashed the Spanish economy many times and was knighted by the queen.

>he only surpassed Gates as richest man because Gates keeps spending shittons of money for good causes, though
I'm not sure fueling African overpopulation is a good cause, maybe it's considered one.

No one knows the ethnicity of his father. And there are med people with Nordic or Germanic surnames in the New World , as one of their ancestors could have come from Northern Europe, but most of their ancestors came from southern Europe. This is the equivalent of saying Whoopi Goldberg is Jewish just because she has a typical Ashkenazim surname. America is weird in that way I guess. He doesn't look Nordic at all though. I still consider him predominantly Med, even if he has some Nordic ancestry

The richest man in America: a spaniard (Bezos)

The richest man in Europe: a spaniard (Ortega - owner of Zara)

Are Spaniards the real master race?

no

Say hello to your Neanderthal hybrid overlord.

Neanderthal Cranial Features
Suprainiac fossa, a groove above the inion
Occipital bun, a protuberance of the occipital bone, which looks like a hair knot[9]
Projecting mid-face
Less neotenized skull than modern humans[7]
Low, flat, elongated skull
A flat basicranium[10][11][12]
Supraorbital torus, a prominent, trabecular (spongy) brow ridge
1,500–1,740 cm3 (92–106 cu in) cranial capacity (modern human: 1425 cm3)
Lack of a protruding chin (mental protuberance; although later specimens possess a slight protuberance)
Crest on the mastoid process behind the ear opening
No groove on canine teeth
A retromolar space posterior to the third molar
Bony projections on the sides of the nasal opening, projecting nose
Distinctive shape of the bony labyrinth in the ear
Larger mental foramen in mandible for facial blood supply

>money
Who says wealth equals to master race?

This guy is worth 85 billion dollars

is he flame retardant?
nigger can die like any other brown filth in a flavella ghetto

What is his mom supposed to be ethnicity-wise? His dad is Danish/Swedish or what?

Like wine

Money is degenerate. You just need a little amount in order to live decently, wanting more is greed. Greedy people do everything they can to have more and more, even if they destroy the planet or other people's lives selling drugs

Is Amazon jewish?

nothing more cringe than these race theorists

features like the ones you're describing vary wildly even between siblings

He gives me hope as a baldlet

lmao

Bezos has much more than money, he literally controls the entire U.S. (and Europe) online shopping business and his company (that allegedly doesn't pay any taxes in the U.S.) can make the U.S. Congress their bitch a hundred times. Jeff Bezos will be the worlds richest nigga in history in a few years when all the other retailers go bankrupt, also Amazon isn't only about shopping, they're going after the Cloud business as well plus some Space-X type shit, this Bezos nigga really knows his shit. the same with the Zara guy that nigga (like Bezos) started all small and shit and now they have some really serious shit going on. doing that type of shit requires a kind of knowledge and intelligence that only the Mediterranean Master Race is capable of having.

>features like the ones you're describing vary wildly even between siblings
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Let me help you out, you retarded apeloid. Google "neanderthal map locations" and cross compare that with map of all significant prehistoric and modern civilizations. Neanderthal genetics = modern civilization.

this

We all already know the only institution controlling USA is the Federal Reserve, and it is jewish to the core.

(((another one)))
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world at the price of his soul
Mortal life is so short (despite gallons of baby blood) when compared to non-material Eternity
Duper's delight smirk will be wiped from (((his))) face when he takes his last breath

listen here you americanoid blobus hamburgreius flabius

everyone knows europeans are part neanderthal you're not saying anything new or interesting

Jews are med though. I literally can't tell the difference between Greeks, Italians and Jews. We rule you Germanic faggots

wtf does the Fed have to do with Bezos and Amazon, the Fed's policies literally have nothing to do with neither of them

also is Bezos still the richest man right now? cause Amazon's stock fell ~3% in the last 40 minutes

Because the Romans absorbed a fuck ton of Punics and Levantines.

Romans were originally Central Asian/Anatolian Indo-European language speaking peoples.

They then started conquering people and became multicultural. Also... the Christianity.

Dream on. Maybe on the 'new money' category. Bezos likely isn't even in the top 100 if you include those whose fortunes are old money.

>Thinks Bezos is richer than Rothschilds, Rockefellers, DuPonts, Saxe-CoBurg-gotha, etc

Jew*

>90 billion dollars
This is why taxing the rich 40% is not theft. These guys just let their money sit on investments forever and spend only a tiny fraction. Where is the trickle down again?

The world's 2 richest men both live in the same city medina, Washington.

Really makes you think

Muh Nordic. Muh Med.

Just check his damn y-chromosome.

If he's an R1b, R1a, Q then he's a Central Asia we wuz Pharaohs and shit... no wonder... "muh ancestor's cousins built dah pyramids, nikka."

Whoopi Goldberg changed her name to get more roles in Hollywood. She knew it and it helped. She's not an Ashkenazi by any means.

I want to fap but after reading so many DNC happening I can't get it up. Can someone hel?

youtube.com/watch?v=914DvVBm0dY

shit thread
bragging about wealth is as jewish as it gets

that spanish dude got super rich selling textiles.

Muh nikka. That's an old school way to make money.

We wuz textile merchants and shiet. Muh silk roads and shiet.

his mum is a kike

hit the gym, nerd

Daily reminder that jewish/spaniard hybrids are the true master race and will one day be your bosses. Pay some respect will ya?

But I have known blacks, especially Jamaican's with typical Ashkenazim surnames.

>Bezos and Gates were both born and raised in Seattle

What makes Communists such successful go-getters?

It was fun while it lasted, huh.

the age of tallfags is over
manlets shall inherit the earth

How did Ortega get so wealthy just from a clothing brand? Is he a drug dealing bean or wat?

She looks super brown.

>How did Ortega get so wealthy just from a clothing brand?
Jewish heritage

literally everyone on that list did hard work except the Jew Zuckerfuck

imagine if Zuckerfuck enterprises wasn't a Data Scam where the people can't use their social network data outside of Facefuck or migrate their data to other platforms

Trump has to put in a law that ends Zuckerfuck before 2020

Wow you are an idiot. Bezos his legitimate father is Germanic (last name is Jorgensen) and his mother is Irish.

Officially the world's biggest wanker.
At least Bill Gates produced a quality product.
This fucker has put that many retailers out of business, treats his employees like shit.
He also pays no tax, Amazon makes $0 profit yet he somehow becomes the world's richest man.
Also unlike Bill Gates the system is now so cucked that no one ever filed an anti-trust suit against him.
Oh yeah and he runs the Washington Post, his digital strategy for it is to put out mass amounts of clickbait. Next time you see some anti-trump fake news bullshit, 50% of the time it comes from the Washington Post.

There's probably stuff I forgot.

Amazon pays their workers $12.00 per hour or less.

They pay their employees based on the "living costs" averaged in the local areas of the facilities.

MEDKEKS
ABSOLUTELY
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Grey area tactics I agree but you should blame the game not the player. Consumers always have the choice of not participating. Especially since its an entertainment/social product and not something like the Epipen

we haven't even begun to seriously selectively breed humans for desirable traits like intelligence via donor sperm.
When we do that, the humans we produce, will be smarter and more successful than any humans currently alive.

>How did Ortega get so wealthy just from a clothing brand? Is he a drug dealing bean or wat?
It's just not a one clothing brand, he owns INDITEX which owns Zara, Massimo Dutti, Pull & Bear and other fag clothes stores, the difference between Inditex and other fag clothes conglomerates is that in the 80s Amancio got the idea of making designs with computers to save time (which at the time I guess was an innovating idea, never thought of before), so he hired some computer guy to make a system or some shit and then Zara just boomed and then started to acquire other brands to form what today is Inditex and that's it. at least that's what I've heard. I don't really know the story in specific detail.

jeff jorgensen had a nordic father and an anglo/irish mother

he had blond hair as a kid.