So, are women really inferior? I'm starting to think they really must be...

So, are women really inferior? I'm starting to think they really must be, or at least must be more gullible and prone to leftist ideals. How else can one explain why a woman fucks 20 guys she barely knows but claims to be looking for "the one?" How could you possibly claim that you're looking for love when you clearly only value money and sex? When you only want someone to forget how horrible of a person you are yourself? What do women even have to offer men anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

I think it's just the bell curve.
There are good women out there, you just have to look.

Hahaha a man fucking 20 girls is a hero, a woman fucking 20 men is a whore. Some women just want to fuck around the same way men want to fuck around its not that big of a deal.

I am not a believer in double standards, women are on average physically weaker than men but can make babies and are better in social situations (on average).

There are quirky women who do not work in the social game and there are also women who are very strong, much stronger than the average man.

I would say men and women complement eachother.

>So, are women really inferior?

Of course they are. It's only this feminist brainwashing that has made people think otherwise, this was well known since the beginning of time that women were inferior.

>NAWALT

Women, numales, liberals, leftists, nonwhites, etc. are all inferior.
For example who the fuck sees "refugees" being 90% young males with iphones and such and still think they're fleeing war? You have to be

>Women are stupid and I don't respect them

Women are idealists. They think in terms of what could be. Men tend to be pragmatists. They think in terms of what is.

>Hahaha a man fucking 20 girls is a hero
Nope
>better in social situations
Have fun measuring this
>there are also women who are very strong, much stronger than the average man
Nope

A man fucking 20 girls is not a hero. He is a degenerate contributing to the spread of STDs in our society. They should be held to the same standards women are and women wouldn't be doing this "Free love" hippy bullshit. Women are trying to be men, they are imitating what they think men do. If we men held ourselves to a higher standard you would see women change.

A lock that gets opened by many keys is a shitty lock.
A key that opens many locks is a master key.
>That analogy doesn't make any sense!
Man is driven by sex. Women are not. A woman who has lots of sex is dysfunctional.
I don't approve of either by the way, I think all premarital sex is bad, but a woman doing this is far worse than a man doing this.

What the fuck? Your picture disproves your last point. Of course some women are above the male average.

and another 12yr old faggot.

It's because women at nature are simply emotional, not rational. A women will fuck 20 dudes because all of those guys caught her attention emotionally. As soon as a man naturally begins to show an interest in that women, she gets bored and moves on. This is how most western women work. They are "liberated" from being traditional. So therefore, they only use the logic they know which is emotional logic. This is why they are quick to attach and so quick to leave.
Truthfully, written in the bible and other ancient proverbs of the sort, men said that the only thing a woman has is her virginity. Which is especially in modern times is very true. The only real reason to be with a women is : 1. Reproduction 2. Spreading dominance. (which is just fucking.) 3. Having a helper.
Otherwise men are superior in any other way.

Above the age of 20 there is literally one woman observed that is stronger than the average male, and certainly not "much stronger than the average man", do not move the goalpost.

women raised by weak men

>show me your genitals

>If we men
Kek, who do you think you're fooling m8.

There was a thread the other day defending cuckolding in the name of the white race. I had to explain to this one mongoloid that just because you raise a chads kids it doesn't mean those kids will end up as chads. It takes a strong man to raise good children.

Women merely adopt the views of dominant male society. If you want to change Women you must first change yourselves faggots.

T H I C C

this user speaks truth.

Its not a womans job to imitate a man. Its a womans job to recognize her strengths and weaknesses and apply them as such.
Youre implying that all men should start acting like housewives to get their women to do their fucking jobs.

I forget if people post this same shit in every thread about niggers.
I wanna say they don't, but Sup Forums has cucks of all shapes and sizes.

Woman's much better than certain anons.

I agree and disagree here.
I have met blacks that are definitely above average (granted most of them can be considered mentally challenged), but I don't believe they should be in European countries. They need to go back to where they came from and fix their own shitholes and start purging the subhuman filth that lives there.

Same thing with women. I have met women that were intelligent but they do not belong in the work force, they belong at home.

Women don't have agency. Their capacity to independently connect premises to arrive at a conclusion, then to take appropriate action based on that conclusion, is negligible.

When you hear about how women are degenerate or conniving, or about how the triple parentheses are controlling them, what you are really hearing is that the men in their life have failed to impart values onto them. Maybe it's their father, their brother, their boyfriend(s), husband, whatever, it doesn't matter. You don't blame the dog when it shits on your rug, the dog just does what it's trained to do, or more specifically it does whatever it feels like doing when it isn't trained otherwise.

At the end of the day you need to take care of your own shit. Stop blaming other people for your problems and start trying to fix them."

"Women don't have agency. Anything you hear here or anywhere else about their chicanery and degeneracy is directly attributable to weak men who fail to lead them."

"The submissive dutiful domesticated sex is better at sitting inside quietly for hours and completing busywork, while simultaneously conforming their views and opinions to the most immediate authority figure to gain social status within a small group.

There's huge variation in both genders.

But the gist of it is that everybody has to bring value, and women bring substantial value due to the organs that only they have, so they don't need to bring as much value otherwise.

That's also the reason why they're so uncool. They need to be more cautious because if a woman dies in biological terms it's a much greater loss.

Promiscuity in both sexes needs to become ostracizable again.

I don't want my family or anyone i care about to have anything to do with someone who takes the sexual rite so lightly

Women want MONEY
Men want SEX

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

How can they even relate?

Women are inferior in that unless strictly controlled by society, shit gets fucked up, which is what we are seeing now

With White Sharia in place, women aren't really a problem at all

>You don't blame the dog when it shits on your rug, the dog just does what it's trained to do, or more specifically it does whatever it feels like doing when it isn't trained otherwise.
So can I blame that dog once it gains the right to vote, or is that "soft patriarchy?"

They are not equal to us. That's all you need to know.

They are not like men, that is all a fiction in our minds. They do not care how things work, how to solve problems, they do not value cooperation or excellence. They do not value effort and have no drive to improve as an individual. Anything, and I mean A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G, from the most trivial to the most important, be it a business, a society, anything else, will always be reduced to the lowest common denominator if run by them.

Insult a woman in a room full of women and all of them will be insulted, insult a man in a room full of men and all of them will just laugh it off or deem the bitch crazy. Women are collectivistic and egalitarian by nature, masculinity is inherently individualistic and elitist. That is why men with no achievements of their own, complete losers, will always devote their lives to political collectivistic causes in which their participation makes not really a difference, just to feel part of something that, unlike them, actually matters.

Your reaction when facing this truth defines what you are.

>There are good women out there, you just have to look
>posts image of a roastie being paid to take her clothes off

Hey shlomo fuck off with your divisive bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone. Go to your moms house and apologize for being a faggot your entire life.

A leaf I don't want to rake? What is this sorcery?

A trans I know slept with an entire football team whilst simultaneously rhapsodizing about the white wedding it had planned

But I'm a man and I want money

(((Or does that make me a Jew)))