Brit/pol/ - Charge of the Light Brigade edition

>Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040

>Britain's new aircraft carriers to test Beijing in South China Sea
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/britains-new-aircraft-carriers-to-test-beijing-in-south-china-sea

>Exclusive: EU threat to suspend Brexit talks unless Britain pays its divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>Brexit EU migration study examines if British workers are at a disadvantage to foreign labour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/

>(((Alt-right))) commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit, says immigration minister
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis

>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

>Britain's May to stay as PM until at least 2020, close ally predicts
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40734504
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn8LiXTZr_ZX6Ifs3saQVFpbqwUvxiTlZ
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Brexit is so bad why does everyone want to live here after it

Sorry Brits, but there is no way we can have a free movement deal with you.

See, we Americans are a homogeneous society. We love freedom, guns, and money. We don't take vacations, we don't have chavs, we don't have sex before marriage.

We farm, we fix cars, and we invent things in our garages. We get our hands dirty.

We ABSOLUTELY CANNOT have you imbeciles traveling freely to the most powerful nation in the world because subhumans like you will take us down from the top just like you did with your own country after WWII.

How do I learn old and middle English?

Take it you didn't get the job then Yankstain?

You love niggers and spics too so we don't care

W-what s that?

And the Brits will hand you their (You)'s on a silver platter

Truly weak

>implying 2pm here is 2pm in bongland

Mate, he posts it in every thread and gets 2 or 3 (You)'s. I ripped it off at 5am, made a fuckton of mistakes, and replaced American with British and got 15 (You)'s in /ptg/.

You're an embarrassment.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40734504
>Free movement of people between the EU and UK will end in March 2019, says UK Immigration Minister Brandon Lewis.
Way-hey, lads

You tuck your balls behind your legs bend over forward with your legs straight

chaching

While I agree that their culture brings them down further than they could be, to pretend it is all entirely down to culture with prior, predetermined physical basis to their being is bananas. We accept the role that biology plays in every other species but we make it an exception when talking ourselves. It would be nothing short of a miracle if all of the races which evolved independently in all sorts of different climates somehow, after thousands of years of this, managed to come out with roughly the same levels of mental and physical capabilities.

>jewelry

Crown jewels them lad

You're the only one implying stuff dopey

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn8LiXTZr_ZX6Ifs3saQVFpbqwUvxiTlZ

Whoops minor typo

*down to culture with NO prior, predetermined physical basis

Absolutely dreading an influx of poisoned american foods.

Keep your insecticide soaked, chlorine washed foods to yourselves!

kek, did you get banned?

A congenital idiot can still be made to understand British culture and values, even if it's just on a superficial level

>Charge of the Light Brigade edition

OP that's not the light brigade. That's the Scots greys at Waterloo

English public education....pathetic

>after thousands of years of this
~20,000 years isn't long enough to do much

No.

Are you implying I turned into the fucking monkey poster? State of you, you mong.

no im not pube you autist, take a look at both pictures and you wouldb e able to see

>British culture and values

Yes, you don't have any values. We know.

IKR I voted Brexit because I wanted HARD BREXIT even if it turned us into some fucking economic backwater like Hungary or some shit. At least we wouldn't have gibs for all of these fucking rapefugees.

Compare the IQ of Aboriginal Australians versus Ashkenazi Jews

nice

What did Google mean by this?

>Absolutely dreading an influx of poisoned american foods.

You're far from alone lad, I won't be buying it and I don't care how cheap it is, it's shite

What's wrong with runs ?

Or cuisine apparently

>Coming from a Luigi
Have you not got some horse races to be fixing?

Yes, he'd be able to see that you have parkinsons and autism.

Seriously, take another look at your pic, state of that.

It's really not anything to do with genetics, it's all environmental.

Blacks have as much potential as whites and vice versa. Yes, alot of blacks act savagely but so did white people hundreds of years ago. We stopped because we thankfully transformed our environments, and blacks haven't had that opportunity for a lot of reasons, mainly political instability, a lack of leadership.

Now in the 21st century they are plagued by the same issues. Teachers are too soft on them, so is society, they are allowed to get away with more than other races, so there is no environmental factor shaping them like the rest of people.

That was just included so rimmer doesn't get confused and considers himself a chad, same goes for a few other lines.

ad hominem from the tranny, go and get piped by another britpol random

Fair enough.
I lift but don't run now days out of sheer laziness, but I know high cardio is god tier health.

Must've been flooded with it.

>Picking the 2 extremes
That's not because of evolutionary changes, but because of inbred damaged genes and stupid traditions

Oh okay because jews don't inbreed?

Jews are paki tier inbred

Also

And that's still levels above the shittest kind of human, the Aboriginal.

Anyone here from York?

I moved away (out of Britain) ten years ago and I'm considering moving back.

How different are things?

That's a shame, hopefully later.

I've never seen a tripfag on brit/pol/ successfully pretend that they are cool/special/intelligent yet they try all the time, thats all they do and they come across as insecure pretentious teenagers. They're like /lit/ but with actual down syndrome. I've never laughed once or thought 'that's interesting' when reading a tripfags post, it's just a complete vacuum.

You niggers aren't much better for intelligence

I'm not from York but have family there, have been there recently (last few weeks).
It looks pretty standard for a city nowadays.
There are brown people here and there but it's still gentrified as fuck.

>keeping empty bottles of meh tier liquor
>oh jack daniels is good it's imported from America

Just bin it

Eddie is quite intelligent tbqh lad. Rightly can hold his own in debates with pakis on LBC too if that means anything.

Don't forget me.

Its not much of achievement to be better than a abbo m8

you legit look like you live in a small shitty apartment for 80 a month living off of alcohol and posting on britpol. the utter state of you edward.

Ad hominem?
How so?

Seeing the poor quality of your image it's a pretty good guess to assume that you have some sort of illness that affects more than just your basic motor skills. And the captions point towards aspergers so.

Can't help but be wrong? I know.

>It's really not anything to do with genetics

So how do you explain whites and blacks unironically having different shaped skulls? We have different genetic profiles that result in different levels of cognition and therefore different behaviour.

You just sound like you havent exerienced the idiocy of niggers first hand. They are a different species.

He calls in? How can you tell it's him?

you are low iq sub human tier of tripfags on par with waldo.

Sorry mate, you're the smartest one of course.

You can tell all of this from a quarter of his bookshelf? Amazing!

Because he posted in this thread prior to doing it. Kevin from Rugby.

Majjid Nawaz or w/e his name is accused him of trying to derail the show for calling in and asking about Muhummad shagging a 9 year old lel.

If you can afford Hugo Boss and countless bottles of Jura, buy a better fucking quality bookcase than Ikea.

He records them and says it's him

Kevin from Rugby

Getting a bit desperate there tbqh

9 minutes to reply i see your slow brain took your time thinking up of stuff to say. pube if anyway is autistic or has aspergers in britpol, it would undoubtedly be you.

like i said again, go get piped by a randon on britpol you disgusting disgraceful waste of oxygen.

You ignored my points and brought up your own. You should know this is not how discussions go.

Waldo is legitimately retarded. I dont keep up with tripfag shit but I got into an argument with Waldo once when he was posting as user. he argues like a 10 year old jew.

That's probably someone's fetish

He has a really high pitched nasally voice

>Majjid Nawaz
You have that link?

>First day of trying to be a Vegetarian
>Caved in and had a Burger King

I failed the animals.

Stupid Muslims always try to say the worst parts of their religions arent really part of their religions, even though its undeniable. The idiots should just face up to it.

Did you fall for the limp dick meme?

It was free.

Unfortunately not but Rightly himself likely does.

>accused

Well it had nothing to do with the political motivations of arming the Saudi regime, so a little more than accused, Maajid was right.

Havent heard one positive thing come out of this brazillians mouth.

How much percentage of nigger dna do you think this specimen has?

>Yes, alot of blacks act savagely but so did white people hundreds of years ago.

Europeans were highly civilized roughly 2500 years ago. Africa isn't civilized today.

If your argument is correct, then why are black kids who are adopted by white parents and taught with all the same teachings as white kids still lower IQ specimens? This is backed up by scientific findings.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

>he argues like a 10 year old jew.
what do you base your conception of a 10 year old jew on? milhouse?

Rimmer is the best trip though

Believe what you will. After all the money that has been funelled into Africa, after all the aid operations, after all those NGOs that have went out there for decades, showed them how to do basic agriculture, showed them how to budget, showed them how to keep a basic level of society running and seeing how it all inevitably reverts to shit once they leave, I don't have much stock invested in your idea that it is entirely cultural.

No point even mentioning that mate
It's so blatantly obvious he is

I don't get the recognition I deserve.

Sucked a willy in a car in Armagh

That's Protestantism

Europeans were turning on female members of their own village less than 1000 years ago because of witches.

Africans kill albinos because magic.

It's exactly the same level of logic. We broke out of it because our government / monarchy was strong enough to subdue us into an ordered structure. Africa never managed to achieve that.

>black kids adopted by white parents
If he's african-american then he's had selectively bred ancestors and likely a crackwhore mum and gangbanger father, obviously since hes been put up for adoption.

Back again with your awful sense of humour?

>Europeans were turning on female members of their own village less than 1000 years ago because of witches.
Christianity was a Jewish psyop.

see :
Lack of leadership.

This was Labour 50 years ago.

>Rimmer is the best trip though
Suspicious

I'm 65% sure that the newfag is rightly so larping again

yes you mong you should report me

Europeans had written language

and wheels

and medicine