Germans are finally waking up!

Germans are finally waking up!

Yay!

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/confidential-deutsche-bank-briefing-where-banks-post-brexit-2016-7
order-order.com/tag/despite-brexit/
imo-official.org/year_country_r.aspx?year=2017
order-order.com/2016/12/30/review-of-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry, schnitzelneger.

What a group of loathsome cunts, but then again how trustworthy are your """polls"""?

Why?

fuck the british. they are the true enemy of the german people.

all germans need put to the sword

Insidious.
Petty.
Presumptuous.
Cowardly

Typical Germans. What a sad assortment of "humans".

What the fuck is the deal with Germans?

did the british people really think this would go smoothly?

Lol when asked, Germans overwhelmingly support mass migration and quadrillion rapes a year.anything but be called racist by people who hate them

Considering the frequency of writing "Huge", "Massive" and other euphemisms for the majority, it means they just polled a liberal university or the editors and called it a day.

Brits must be punished for their stupidity
They did kek. The leave campaign also made lots of completely bullshit promises like £350 million a day would go to the NHS. Top kek

Let's stomp on the German race until nothing remains

It will, Germans get off to their economy and they cant risk their exports.This is just show

I think taking a Statistics class in high school should be mandatory. One of the first things you learn when it comes to the different kinds of polling and statistics is all the bias that comes with it.

go back to leftypol faggot

You have chosen your side (the German filth) you will not be spared during the ARYANDIED.

Wow you proved me wrong

wtf I'm right-wing now

Get fucked low IQ subhuman haha

And where has that been suggested in the past year, fag? We were well aware of what we voted for.

They're arguably the most group-heavy people in Europe. Mix this with kike propaganda turned up to 11 for seventy years, and you got yourself a country that is 300% cucked.

You will not be spared, death will be slow for you and your German kind.

>Germaboos want yuropeons to suffer
Like clockwork

>German IQ higher than British IQ

lelz

Do you even remember the threads here before the brexit vote? People were claiming any talk of negative consequences from brexit was just scaremongering, the same as what the leave campaign was saying

Sup Forums memes aside Germany has one of the strongest pound for pound economies in the world and as American international leadership crumbles, Germany and China will step up to the role American once occupied.

I really I wish I was German you have a great economy and lots of jobs for young people. Your country is the centre of the EU and a very powerful country.

lol you don't actually believe this do you? it's a known fact that it goes

Finland >= Switzerland
Rest of you subhuman trash

>Germans are finally waking up!
With dicks on their mouths
HAHAHAHA

Reeeeeee dont mess with the UK

I specifically remember the leave campaign stating that banks leaving the UK after brexit wasn't going to happen

Germans simply can't stop us.

You people are calling blacks engilish.

>yfw mainland europe is code for switzerland
>yfw germany once again gets cucked by the kings of europe
:^)

>The disgusting Hun don't want to see the mighty Anglo succeed

How is this new?

poland stronk

I do hope brits suffer for it

makes me think

Not to mention the bullshit NHS promises. You got played

I don't know. They are like the weirdest Europeans. They have all the makings of a Chink colony with their social cohesion, but none of the right wing traditional values. Honestly I don't think Germans are native to Europe

post your face when you hate both the anglo and german so no matter who loses this fight you will cum

I hope the EU sanctions you slimy slavniggers

plot twist: I'm british too, I just live here

>social cohesion
you're mistaking them being weak-willed spineless pathetic losers for cohesion. they're just cowards, not chink-tier worker bees. important distinction burger friend

>believing this isn't standard in any legit iq comparison
Lel

>Germany will die in your lifetime
Feels good

It was scaremongering. And we know what we voted for. Those two are not mutually exclusive.

Stop with your divide and conquer shill tactics ahead of the German election.

I still hope the EU destroys your slav shithole

punishing brits who stood up for themselves & their soveriegnty of the german led eu? idiotic.

>Germany
>"Waaaah they won't pay into our gibs system anymore that allows us to import millions of people that hate us"

>"Waaaah we claim to be socially progressive and care about everyone...except these people who disagree with us they can suffer horriby!"

Germany is long past being a joke to the rest of the world.

Don't be mad Alpen Neger

>It was scaremongering.

How so? Its all coming true

I thought Germans loved to wörk, they love it so much they make video games of their jobs like Euro truck driver

No it is actually not.

I will believe that "Germany is waking up" when I see photos of Merkel hanging from a lamppost.

"The goyim are rising up, better shill fast" the post.

>Let's shitpost the Europeans because the Germans will be voting soon and we cannot have them voting anything other than Merkel to maintain oppression through large supranational government which is under our control.

Dude they do that here too. Britain and Germany need the fucking gas

Are you saying banks aren't leaving to UK because of brexit?

>leaving the UK

>:^)
nah they're just spineless cowards. make no mistake. you can slap a german guys wifes ass on the bus or metro and he will just meekly look away

Anybody else looking forward to seeing Germany decimated again

>Its all coming true
[Citation needed faggot]

And don't give me (((media))) articles. I want hard facts, data and economic analysis.

You will go unchecked no longer

>leave the UK
>that image
nice LARP ameriburger

You don't get it, do you? You have no power here.

We don't need to accept a damn thing you say, we're leaving regardless of if we come to some arrangement or not. If you try and harm us, if you try and set out a deal that hurts the UK we simply won't accept it and in doing so, that will cripple multiple German industries.

Do it. Hurt yourself. It'll be hilarious watching you trying to service the eurozone debt while your largest and most profitable industries collapse. Who do you think will bail you out? It won't be the UK, It won't be Trump's America and the rest of the European Union doesn't have the financial capacity to help, they're dependent on your economic support, without that the EU collapses.

>germany.gif

uk.businessinsider.com/confidential-deutsche-bank-briefing-where-banks-post-brexit-2016-7

Just wait until UK rejects all German exports and Trump signs a deal with may to restart American manufacturing to export to UK and France once Macron makes Frexit happen. That at the same time we destroy the ability for Germany to get energy from Russia. Germany is out of hand again. Germans are industrious smart people, but emotionally incapable of handling power without causing huge amounts of death, pain, and suffering. Germans should only ever be slaves.

what if Germans are right this time?

Do you really want England and her kids to fuck you up again?

lol bank of america is moving a negligible amount of jobs to dublin, specifically for EU based operations, and it already has 700 jobs there. In other words that isn't news.
What you're currently doing is shilling.

>post your face
No thank you, generic clandestine pseudo-government entity.

The point is that it isn't just bank of America you faggot.

All banks in the UK are going to lose the financial passport, of course they are making moves to relocate to within the EU

Haha nice

Selective media snippets. Take a look at order-order.com/tag/despite-brexit/ for sourced up-to-date business news. Post UK is booming. I look forward to driving cheaper US cars after our trade deal, rather than emissions-cheating krautmobiles

Quads says so
EU better start the 1939 reenactments soon

lads, i forgot when brexit actually happened. i know it was in 2016 but which month?

do you think i can use this graph to figure it out?

Just embargo their auto industry and freeze abtiterrorism intelligence sharing. Done.

I'm a Pakistani Muslim and frankly Britain is becoming too hostile to me. Seeing the Germans rally against Brexit and the racism that motivated it really warms my heart so Germanbros, would you be fine with me immigrating? I don't have a girlfriend or wife but I hear German women are pretty.

They should just put the welsh to work, no more rapefugees

What the fuck is this website?

Nice source you mong

Oh look, Germans are hostile towards Brits again. NATO was a mistake.

That last place on the IQ list must be the reason why we Serbians screwed y'all top-rated Germans at the International Math Olympiad. And we select out of 7 million people, while you select out of 80 million. List seems legit.
imo-official.org/year_country_r.aspx?year=2017

guys i feel like we have had a hand in just breaking everything

everywhere

>the EU isn't a German Empir-

i was never asked, but sure, 88%
if mainstream media says 88% it has to be true
just believe everything they write

GERMANS NEVER GET WHAT THEY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

He doesn't mean literally you fucking autist.

>What the fuck is this website?
Huge site. Right leaning politics: order-order.com/2016/12/30/review-of-2016/

>88%
>88
Digits confirm

Actually one of the reasons why Nazi Germany invaded Poland was because Germans were being killed (bloody sunday)

>Germans are vindictive and petty
yeah and water is wet

Hey! Don't diss my Guido Fawkes!

Many Germans will be woken up by Islamic cocks up their arses in the near future so enjoy what's left of your civilization while you can, you dying nation of cuckolded fags.

The best of you died out 70+ years ago.

I´m not pro-EU. Fuck, I hate this undemocratic monstrosity the EG/EC became.
I also think the Brexit was the right thing to do and shilled for you guys.

But dammit UK, you no longer are ANY form of superpower. You´re one of three big local powers (France, UK, Germany) that´s it and you´re not even the biggest one in that.
You once were the biggest fish in the pond, then you fucked up with WW1 and 2 and now you´re just the strange slightly crazy guy preaching from a soap box nobody listens too but thinks himself as the messenger of God.

You cant crash the EU even after the exit, because that too would crash you amongst half of the planet you fuck. Our frigging banking system is so intertwined that no industrial nation can crash without hitting everyone else.... why do you think we constantly bail out other countries? And no, its not simply because of the euro.... that worsens it yes, but even without it we would suffer.

Germany since the beginning of time: do things our way or we'll fuck everything and everyone up
The world: no you won't, get fucked cucks.

Why are Germans historically such fags.