Fuck this country. Be me -

Fuck this country. Be me -

- Use same bar more than 10 years
- Get into "discussion" about the sacred 6 million number
- Prove reasonably and fairly that the special 6 mill number had been banging around for many decades before WW2
- Upset some fuckin kid who is never in the bar because of "muh distant relative " who had supposed camp experience
- Get hung out to dry by the bar for pointing out that the holocaust is the only human historical event that is beyond criticism / and a full examination - and that this itself is a self evidently stupid thing.

- Get asked to the leave the bar and not return - for "causing trouble and upset"

- Any chance of any sympathy around here ?

ive been looking for this image for awhile thanks for posting this

Yes, normies hate politics discussions in places where they unwind (bars). They don't like anything that isn't alcohol-fueled violence and harassment.

I am genuinely sorry for my entire species in that the best (the most rational and compassionate) are the ones getting the most shit from the rest.

That blows. Any shitlord bars you can go to? Or is "Cuck Island" more than a meme?

>imbibing the liquid jew around normalfags.

Yeah do that at home. Not worth revealing your power level in great big brother

Is this image actually genuine? There is no source and I can't find any citations on Goygle

It's as legitimate as this picture.

and this picture..

and this picture..

If you were looking for some fake pictures here's a few.

You deserved it, normie.

I thought they were called pubs

Anyway it aounds like the owner or whatever is a douchebag faggot bastard. Don't know how you dealt with it all those years. Plus he takes up for some new patron over you? Fuck him go somewhere new.

Not going to say it's your fault for being turned on over having slightly edgy opinions, but you should have known better. For some reason criticising the holohoax, niggers or expressing racial solidarity gets you blackballed everywhere, even in mainland England which if not for Scotland would have caused a Brexit landslide.

Having our views is a lonely life. People like Jared Taylor and Nigel Frage who isn't even comparable to the former and has never espoused ethnonationalism get death threats, egged, physically accosted in the street etc. Normalfags will never be ready for even the race/gender redpill, let alone the jew redpill.

You have my respects sir.
Keep up with the good work

>not a single source

how do you expect people to take you seriously if you have zero proof?

>Any chance of any sympathy around here ?
None here mang. If you ever talked about this at a place like work I would make it my pet project to get you fired. You have to remember that you are allowed to believe in these things but those beliefs come at a cost when you start talking about them around decent people.

This gets debunked all the time on /his/

For starters, it excludes the fact that figures of "4,000,000" and "5,000,000" also appear regularly in contemporary newspaper stories about Eastern European Jews

>have coworkers and friends that had SS volunteer grandfathers and german bastard children.
>never any problem when im talking about the hoax.

Sure is good not to be a self castrated anglo but then again i live in the north.

He is decent, you arecoward scum without arguments and threatening him behind your computer .

You know, you could dress as a Muslim with your face covered and torch the place..

are the articles actually fabricated?

saved, cheers m8. do any of the anti-holocaust arguments have credibility? I'm not really familiar with the topic

Not really, stop by the /his/ board if you want to see the deniers get #rekt.

You're a faggot

>bar
Go to a pub. One where you stick to the floor. You'll find acceptance there.

You don't really deserve anyone's sympathy. It may not have been 6 gorillian, sure, but to put yourself at the level of a holocaust denier only to argue for the sake of arguing just makes you an asshole. How does your life change if it wasn't "the special 6 mill number"? Is your life so shallow that "winning" arguments about the holocaust and Jews is all that it amounts to? Arguing about this shit online on an anonymous north-korean webzone is one thing, but to take it into the real world because of your autism is another.

BEST POST
DO IT

>Go to bar
>Get rip roaring drunk
>Start ranting about muh six gorillion
>Tell some bitchboy if his relatives meant so much he'd know their serial numbers
>Told barmaid she'd look a lot better if she saw a Dr and got the Jew bob cut from her schnozz

Got kicked out. Sniff Sniff I don't understand sniff sniff

Found the kike

Citing your 1000 page textbook by Dr Herbert Goldberg and calling them stormweenie bigots totally shows them.

That's not at all what happens. Usually we just tear apart the image macros and find primary sources documenting the atrocities.

No, fuck off you stupid Nazi fuck.

I know this image is supposed to "disprove" the NYT 6mil/holocaust image posted earlier, but all it does is fan the flames. Yes, Jews were bandying around large numbers of Jewish deaths in Europe, then they got quiet during the war, and then it was The Six Gorillion (TM).

>Jews were bandying around large numbers of Jewish deaths in Europe
A lot of those articles are just estimates of the East European Jewish population.

>then they got quiet during the war
Huh, I wonder why?

>and then it was The Six Gorillion (TM)
It looks to me like it's fluctuated between 4-6,000,000.

That's what you get for revealing your power level in public.

Don't go full red pill at once.

You exposed your power level. Rookie move.

>don't talk about it goy
That was OP's point. It's not about winning an argument. It's about white people constantly being vilified while Jews subvert our culture and push us toward Praktischer Idealismus style genocide. Only a kike would reduce this to winning and argument.

We're past that.
However, rather than stating it as your opinion, it's important to say something like "I read that they have had to revise a lot of what was originally reported in light of new findings. Don't blame me. I don't make the facts." Have some credible sources to direct people to or STFU because anybody who has not yet broken their conditioning is likely going to have a hard time like accepting even a credible source, let alone some drunk guy in a bar.

Isn't there some special ethics that forbids getting a fellow barista shitcanned?

ah yes, primary sources...

don't worry timmy, your safe now, we will sympathise :^) this is a safe space

>Jews were afraid of millions of Jews being killed
>millions of Jews are then killed

ZOMG HOW DID THEY KNOW?!?!