Ohio Ride Accident caused by

CAN WE FUCKING TALK ABOUT THIS?!

abcnews.go.com/US/critical-injured-report-incident-ride-ohio-state-fair/story?id=48873623

>ride was checked out twice by two teams of safety check companies
>operator was black
>cranked speed up
>hit the emergency stop button while it was going at full speed when people started flying off

youtu.be/8rnt0KdMpC0

HOW LONG UNTIL PEOPLE WAKE UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RVeHxUVkW4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Going on carnival rides
Those people deserved it desu

>*Record Scratch
>*Freeze Frame
>Yep that's me

Btfo

>operator was black
>they got on anyway
shouldn't have relaxed.

This
>trusting your life to machines that are torn down and reassembled by people who struggled to get a high school education

Agreed desu.

I went to a carnival once when I was like 5 and even then I could see the degeneracy.

>"CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS!?"

No

so if the only guy who died was black, the operator was black, does this make it a gang crime or black on black violence?

underrated

Jesus I hope no one got plowed with the flying debris

carnival ride operators are sleazy people
underated holy kek

Someone trump vs media animate this

A bunch of white kids got hurt too.

i'd like to know why it's so hard to figure out what fair company it was

Serves em right for being dumb enough to get on a machine put together by drug addicts who probably didn't even finish high school

>trusting bureaucracy
>trusting carnies

>blease stob
>no
>oh fug :DDDD

it was obviously a hamplanet that shouldn't have been on.

>a bunch of girls screaming even though the accident happened five minutes ago
>everybody in the fucking county huddled around to watch
>50-year-old rent-a-cop waving her arms around pretending she has power and authority

Why are people such fucking sheep

I always wondered what people actually think about in moments like this.

I'm from Columbus and go to the state fair pretty much every year. I've never been on one of those rides. They're literal death traps. If you want to go on rides then go to cedar point or kings island, the fair is for enjoying dumb shit like the butter cow

did you actually use a fucking clickbait title on this japanese cartoons board?
how fucking sad is your life?

I wouldn't say deserved it but I'm never going on that shit too sketchy

ALL ABOAAAARRRDHAHAHHAHABAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>This isn't happening
>Black out
>Come to
>That didn't just happen
>*Screams externally*
t. life-threatening injury experience

Yeah, when did State Fairs become shit rides instead of good food and pig races?

You don't have time to think about anything until you hit the ground, then if you're conscious after that you're either numb from shock or in extreme pain

Deja vu
Spent hours last night our time watching ride disasters on YouTube
Woke up to see this news
Lucky i'm too old for the US military to kidnap because of my psychic powers

bretty good :D

And shit like this is why I'll never ever go on "rides". Hopefully those that lived will get a nice settlement.

>single carny accident in ten years
>probably more people died in car accidents the last hour in the same state
>but hurr durr all carnival games are dangerous and need to be banned

Since when is everyone on Sup Forums a clone of my mother?

shut the fuck up uncle fucker, fucker fuck mcnugger nigger.
Because of the increase in blacks, he is saying they are now becoming operators of large machines, this is what happens.
Stupid fucking nigger asshole licker.

>single

Maybe just ban the chimps from operating the machines?

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

pretty funny because almost exactly one year ago we had the kid that got decapitated by the water slide
and i think one year before that we had a similar thing

What nice tradition we have at Sup Forums
I love you people

we all want gore right?
here you go

btw these are some nice asthetic hats on the police force

Are big places like Disney World, Universal Studios, etc safe? I assume they're staffed (engineering wise at least) by non retards.

Lots of parents encourage their kids to try these rides. You can here one trying to convince someone "aww, itl be fun"...
Smash
Dont blame the kids becuase they dont understande mechanics. Parents should realise the risks.

overrated, this meme isn't funny

Damn spooks

Don't go to Universal. I know some of the engineers.

Well they're not constantly assembled and disassembled, that's for sure. Also, disney's brand has much more to lose than a random state fair or some such, so I'd bet yes

How the hell did it crash into the fence?

>Went to a carnival a couple years ago
>Standing with my family eating fair-food looking at different rides
>Heard a loud pop up in the air from closest ride
>Look up and one of the 80lb steel doors is coming down at us
>Pulled 5 year old boy out of the way just as the door stuck in the ground right where he was
>Everything was ok and still go to carnivals

Someone died on that railroad rollercoaster and the superman ride.

Looks like Africa lol

I'm just going to leave this here.

youtu.be/RVeHxUVkW4w

Panic. I've had experience. Screaming, "oh fuck!" and then laughing like a maniac. Even though I didn't find the situation funny at all.

Kys

Disney Engineers are almost 100% white. The others are asian. Disney is legit the safest place in the world.

>read article
>it doesn't say anything that OP is claiming, at all

Lol

Kek

I don't get it. What exactly happened. He pulled the emergency brake while the ride was going as usual and then the accident happened? Why did he pull the break then?

You just keep going up until you hit a white person. In this case probably the owner of the fair or fairgrounds will get the blame legally.

Here's your (You), faggot

The kid who died was an 18 year old white man.

Not only that but why would the ride be designed such that a) the speed is directly controllable by the operator and can be "cranked up" past a safe level at the operator's discretion b) it can be stopped in such a sudden way that is so sudden relative to its current speed that it can cause the thing to suddenly fall apart

What's so bad about Universal? Just went there and everything seemed fine. Except for the Mummy ride though the braking on that ride is ass.

>Are big places like Disney World, Universal Studios, etc safe?
Big parks usually drive their machines a bit easier so less risk of this shit and less kids crying.

Carnivals that go from place to place got the best rides though

Sort yourself out, yee without argument

Underrated post

Shit happens. How many fucking carnivals are operating in America right now and have for decades without this shit happening?

Probably a bigger risk choking to death on a fucking corn dog.

>using something thats operated by a darkie.

no i say.

This was at the Ohio State Fair, which is a major event every year in Columbus. This is about as close as Ohio ever gets to a major happening, since accidents involving farm equipment don't concern the libtards which control all of our news outlets.

Really though, rides are at these fairs for little reason other than to keep wiggers and younger kids away from the agricultural stuff where farmers meet to do farmer stuff.

Even though the dindu hit the emergency stop when the ride was going full speed, the metal should not have sheared off the way it did. I suspect their was significant rusting on the inside of the metal not visible. Paint on the outside made the ride look sound but moisture inside rusted the supports from the inside out.

K3K

the guy who died was white

THIS IS NOT POLITICS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

get in here faggots

Black Lives Splattered

underrated

A tragedy, but I never trust rides. Too many people trust them and fall for it. Many such cases.

WE

Libertarians will defend this.

>▶

This is why I only go on rides at Hershey Park (eastcoastfags will know this place). Fairs and shitty parks like six flags and bush gardens are run by inbred carnies and niggers.

Looks like it was mostly nogs on the ride. Nothing of value was lost.

At least for me it was

>not consciously thinking about anything, it happens in slow motion, seconds feel like a minute
>after impact have adrenal super powers (carried fellow survivor over a mile)
>shortly after that, intense urge to fall asleep from adrenaline crash

I cant believe people still go on carnival rides in 2017
Theyre built and maintained by carnival folk thats enough for me

disney is for hicks though and their kike propaganda destroyed our culture.

to be fair though, dieing on a carnival ride isn't the worst way to go. At least you gave your family an interesting story.

Disney anything should be safe. Disney is pretty NAZI when it comes to their parks. Everything is watched, controlled and watched again. They're OCD about delivering the perfect experience and protecting their image.

Wouldn't trust anyone else desu. (Can't understand the idiots who do bungee jumping on vacation in turkey, etc).

so do people who travel the country, it smells so good in hershey, PA.

>CAN WE FUCKING TALK ABOUT THIS?!
>People decided to go on a ride at a fair

Not my problem if you want to get on a giant metal contraption held together by some pins that are taken down and put back up on regular occasion. Never trust rides at fairs faggots.

and most likely left them with a hefty settlement

It makes it a good day

>wtf is going on?! BLAM

They're multi-billion dollar industries for a reason

Never go on a ride if it's operated by a shitskin. Our local fair counties are Ukrainian, really friendly people.

Is that, dareisay, /ourcrane/?

I can't believe those goatfuckers didn't install HD cams :(

Absolutely fucking nothing except raw panic. Also the slow motion thing during panic is bullshit, at least for me.

When I wrecked on my motorcycle (me vs ~230 lb buck) it went in slow motion. I was searching for ways out and wasn't really thinking of much, until I hit. Then it all happened incredibly fast as if time was catching up, bounced off the road a couple times. When I got up I was laughing, more pissed about the condition of my bike.

>panic
I've never heard of anybody who has the slow motion feeling and panic at the same time. Usually when people panic they just freeze like women.

Why do people get on these death traps? You could never convince me to get on one.

gay

Not even in a fedora sounding way but why the fuck are women always screaming in times of crisis. It's bad enough it's happening without the screaming. calm the fuck down

it's a meme, you dip

>usa
>still using metal for rides
>not using modern synthetic metamaterials
3rd world