youtu.be/EnDLlytZ8Yw
>WH Video - Why we need to replace/repeal obummercare 7/26/17
youtu.be/YyY9EDQktmE
>WH Video - Pres Trump visits 2017 Natl Scout Jamboree 7/25/17
youtu.be/83GY5jQQBf4
>Dept of Int - Not all heroes wear a cape 7/25/17
youtu.be/L3nq2-kf1pw
>Pres Trump Rally in Youngstown OH 7/25/17
youtu.be/fst_qZmGlGo (Melania/Trump portions only)
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-officially-approves-effort-to-launch-investigation-of-comey-lynch/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-updated-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-1797295533
thegoldwater.com/news/5694-While-You-Were-Distracted-2-Democratic-Mayors-From-PA-Arrested-By-FBI-Today
youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=7h10m45s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/kac comic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awoo

DEMOCRATS DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE THIS
>TWEET IT EVERYWHERE
DO NOT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE IT

GIB HAPPENING

PMURT IS FINISHED

oi whitehouse cunts, use this kinda music in your next videos and use neon signs

youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M

CROOKED

>Scaramucci said that journalists like Lizza interpreted the tweet as blaming Priebus because "they actually know who the leakers are. So if Reince wants to explain that he's not a leaker, let him do that,"

>"If you want to talk about the chief of staff, we have had odds, we have had differences. When I said we were brothers, from the podium, that's because we're rough on each other. Some brothers are like Cain and Abel, other brothers can fight with each other and then get along. I don't know if this is repairable or not."

THIS WH user HAPPENING IS WORSE THAN OKEEFE NIGGER TAPES

>it's another Eva ruins thread after thread after thread for several hours episode

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-officially-approves-effort-to-launch-investigation-of-comey-lynch/

The House Judiciary Committee has officially approved an effort to launch an investigation into former FBI director James Comey’s leaking activities and apparent mishandling of a federal investigation by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

The new investigative effort, authorized by the passage of the amendment in the Judiciary Committee, 16-13 along partisan lines, digs deep requesting documents and information related to Comey’s leaks of conversations he had with President Donald Trump before Trump fired him. According to the Washington Post, Democrats on the committee were infuriated Republicans pressed forward with the probe.

The amendment was offered by Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Andy Biggs (R-AZ), and Mike Johnson (R-LA). It passed Wednesday evening, authorizing the opening of the Judiciary Committee probe. It remains to be seen if subjects of the investigation will cooperate, and if they do not cooperate it remains to be seen if the Committee will use its broad subpoena power to compel document production and testimony.

It also remains to be seen if House Speaker Paul Ryan will support the probe, or intervene and use his power to block it. Ryan’s spokesman has not responded to Breitbart News’s requests for comment on this matter.

>mfw got a dental appointment at 1:30

Hmm really boils my ramen

HIGH ENERGY

Anybody have the schedule for today?

The level of intellectual dishonesty in this cartoon is staggering.

They're approaching acceptance.

Jesus, I haven't seen that gif in years

You could put in a minimal effort to just ignore him, he'll fuck off if people stop giving him attention. But you won't because you're just as fucking cancerous.

Only because you allow him.

Please do not feed the wildlife

stop propagating fake news

STOP BELIEVIN' LARPERS AND GO TO SLEEP YOU FILLIPING FRUIT BOWL

SPACE
WHEN

I thought I was crazy thinking Foxconn sounded like something out of Metal Gear

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-updated-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-1797295533

thegoldwater.com/news/5694-While-You-Were-Distracted-2-Democratic-Mayors-From-PA-Arrested-By-FBI-Today

Two prominent Pennsylvania Democrat mayors were indicted as a result of a Federal Bureau of Investigation probe into an alleged pay-to-play corruption scheme.

First and foremost, Allentown, Pennsylvania, Mayor Ed Pawlowski (Democrat) was charged with a total of 14 counts relating to running a pay-to-play scheme, and other offenses pertaining to conspiracy to accept and offer bribes.

Not to be outdone by a fellow party member, another prominent Reading Mayor, Vaughn Spencer (Democrat) “essentially put up a ‘for sale’ sign in front of their city halls to sell city work to the highest bidder,” according to the United States Attorney for Eastern Pennsylvania, Louis Lappen.

>I'm married to a woman with a shit sense of humor
well yeah it's a woman, they aren't funny. Hope you're happy mate and you better be fulfilling the 14 words appropriately

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*THURSDAY, JULY 27, 2017*

* 10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing*

" "*11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster*

" "*3:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a ceremony recognizing the first responders to the June 14 shooting involving Congressman Scalise*

> roguelike shooter would be cool.
Try DoomRL

>there are people here who werent around for hello clerk and sopachan

Thanks

Imagine how big the chimp outs will be when they realize they can't weasel they're way back into control.

I just realized why people call him "pickle". His name is Dylan, which may be shortened to "Dyl" or "Dill".
Dill pickle.

>taps on keyboard to draw out enemies

Are Dragon Ball Super fans allowed in here as long as they're Trump supporters who despise everything about degeneracy* and the left?

*exception being dbs

>hay guise don't you think the ones who point out problem are just as bad as the problem.jpg

And he never fucks off because he replies to everyone with useless posts until he has 36 posts.

youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=7h10m45s

Go to 7:00:00

for the actual hearing about the motion, very good listen. Republicans are very angry about all this crap

They name Lynch and Bill Clinton. They name Hillary Clinton in STATE DEPARTMENT ROLE, democrat Fusion GPS, they name Susan Rice and unlawful unmasking etc.

They name it all. Every single crime they got a wiff.

Now it remains for Ryan to allow it ? and Sessions to APPOINT a special counsel to get to the bottom of this.

no thicc rally?

He is an attention seeking aspie loser who thinks he is baiting people when in fact he is just being called out as the nobody he is,

The problem is, he is so autistically retarded they he honestly thinks he is trolling, and the only way to defeat such attention seeking retardation is to just ignore it.

Think she looks better now then on fox. Too much lighting and makeup maybe.

digits for happening

Yes at 1. I'd fuck Sarah desu.

tell em' to sleep.

Yeah, at quarter to two

Grey Fox + Otacon
An epic crossover just like in my Japanese animes

A picture tells a thousand words...

Typhoon cancelled my schedules and meetings for tom
I''ll just watch anime for the meantime for probably 1 more hour. M-maybe they're just late

WATCH IT RINSED

its up in the air

First one to talk, gets to stay in my White House

If ryan blocks it then it proves the cuckservatives are in on the corruption too.

WHO /comfy/ ITT?

>mfw got the day off, it's storming out, and got pizza on the way

>autists get mad at an autist when they can just ignore him

no

accidental renaissance?

>Why exactly are you mocking the pirate KAC poster?
Because he always picks fights.

mfw that could be an actual screenshot from that show

What kind of pizza?

OH SHIT

Why did Debbie Wasserman Schultz keep this man in her employ right up until he was arrested Tuesday night when he has been under suspicion for months. Does he have something on her or other people?

Why did Nancy Pelosi lie when she said she never heard of Awan? Email revealed by Wikileaks says Awan had access to Pelosi's iPad. (Wiklileaks has never been shown to be inaccurate.)
What is on the smashed hard drives Awan is trying to retrieve from the FBI? (Oh, those Democrats and their hard drives.)

Why is Awan suddenly being legally represented at the highest level by Clinton ultra-loyalist Chris Gowan -- a fact-checker for Bill Clinton's memoir of all things? (They are already using the same right-wing conspiracy baloney they used in the Lewinski case.) Does this make sense if Awan's just a low-life fraudster? Why not let him dangle?

Just what is the relationship, if any, between the Awan case and the unsolved Seth Rich murder? Is it entirely an accident that Debbie Wasserman Schultz's brother Steven is accused of blocking the investigation? Denials from Debbie aren't worth much anymore.

Fair play

Democrats literally worship government programs.

Supposed happening update:

I'd pay a billion dollars to go to have a picnic with all the WH and Fox News ladies. This is one wonderful bunch.

kek, the big happenning (congress turning another "much Russia" by democrats in the Comey/Lynch/Hillary investigation people wanted) and everybody is still waiting for it

IT ALREADY HAPPENED FOLKS!

he's a leaf. The proper term is captain leaf of the blacked pearl. don't tell nobody I told you.

She's kind of cute desu

just want you to know that I enjoy your enthusiasm and look forward to reading your filenames
it gives me something to do at my monotonous office job
no homo

It never stops. He just goes on and on for a whole day.

I'm comfy, just sitting in my beachside hotel and gonna go body boarding a little later.

Thank you, brother, we're working on it.
Well, I'M working on it, she just lays there.

That's a cool pic desu.
NJ fags btfo

>happening update
I know
I know I've let you down

Do we have another source on this? All the networks are still stuck on tranny soldiers to talk about anything else.

kek, what? KAC is an amerikanskiy.

AHHHHHHHH

The Mooch is a big guy.

>newfags trying to save face by saying anything out of DC is a happening

OHHH FUCK RINSED LOOKS SOOO FUCKED

Yeah but he's been going for a while.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/kac comic/

New sheriff in town

wheres yer proofs. I smell leaf.

It's happening

>no tripcode
>yesterday said that it would start around the noon with article on Politico
Larping should be bannable offense...

Meatlovers, of course. only plebs get just pepperoni.

>I'd pay a billion dollars to go to have a picnic with all the WH and Fox News ladies.

Yeah. And then fuck Sarah. Or Ainsley if the Fox anchors are included.

I was rock hard when the hearing not only named Hillary Clinton, but they named Bill Clinton too.

Now, it is chance for Jeff to become Jeff and leave Jebness behind.

kek

my god that's adorable.
Generation Z is truly a blessing.

Trump needs more guys like mooch in his admin.

KRUMPF BTFO!!

The spacing is very reminiscent of that, but the contrast turned way up is what sells it with that sfumato effect.

Sorry, I don't have the specific post where he unmasks himself. I wish he would post without a flag but c'est la vie.

: V )

God damn, that's a good pic.

Dill Pickles, just like that rugrats character