Why do feminists love Islam so much?

Why do feminists love Islam so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgWG9sDC9wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both hate west. Cultural marxism blames everything on current culture so they want to destroy it, islam wants it, too.

Picrelated is not a feminist. She is a muslim proselytizer. If she could name herself a fag or a trans, she would.

She's attempting to save her ass. She stole from the Jews and they are on to her. Blamed it on online haters and islamophobia of course.

To be fair, she misread the situation. She thought the charity was called "Muslims Unite to Fill Jewish Cemetery"

I wasn't aware they did
Are you sure about your claim OP

because deep down, they desire to be beaten into submission and raped.
they build themselves up to have an image of control.

and they want nothing more than to lose all that control and be dominated/raped.

it's their fetish.

yup. thats all it is.

pro feminist, womens power etc..
is codeword for i like to be degraded humiliated and hate-fucked.

pic related

Kek!

Just look at any migrant rights movement, they're dominated by feminists

because they want a real man to tell them what to do.

Their subconscious is longing for male authority and dicking

that looks like a wood splitter. Who the fuck hits people with wood splitters

>why do retards love retarded things?

hearty chuckle

because they're ugly and can't find a mate on the sexual marketplace, so they want a cheat code

I think it's little more than just following the current trends laid out by (((them))) through various methods of virtue signalling. Hollywood, msm, campus culture, etc etc. They are following the herd.

Holy shit , ak holding , uniform wearing ...redhead japanese waifu...its got a penis doesnt it

Giving women rights was a mistake

>ak
I thought slavs should know how an ak looks liked.

Because it is the most feminist religion. When I reverted and put on hijab and abaya, it severely changed how men look at me, I get fewer cat calls and once-overs and more eye contact ans respect.

>Islam
>Feminism
Pick one

I don't think so... though I prefer this one

a niqab would be an improvement on some feminist faces to be sure

I dont wear niqab. But yeah, I agree. They need to cover, not be immodest and disgusting.

No Islam wants every place to flourish. Become the alpha males, become the once great societies you were and Islam will be your ally till death. Stay the transfaggots and cucks you are and your women will go for Muslims every time.

Corbin /thread

Ride on sister! The world must unite and kill every american on the planet. That cultureless bunch of cunts will not rest until they have destroyed every culture and substitue it with "american culture". Every single one of them, regardless of race, gender, political believes, they're all flour from the same package.
Wake up people in Europe, the american cunts are using the muslims as muscle against us europeans. They wish to destroy real european cultures. See how your city is filled with McDonald's, see how your tv is always sucking america's cock and broadcasting shitty american music and hollywood garbage.

she's doing our work for free.
nice

u

feminists love rape

>rape, forced marriages, bombs, slums, unemployment
>flourishing

I asked my wali to help me find me another white revert. Hopefully the right person will come along soon.

Good thing rape is punished with corporal pubishment, and potentially death theb.

nah. immodesty is in the eye of the beholder.
I've seen many German families run almost naked in summer in natural settings, and it's considered living close to nature.
Muslims make their women wear veils because they can't repress their sexual instincts, which should tell you everything you need to know about Muslims.

Jihad doesn't always mean terrorism/military jihad. It can be an inner struggle of faith, or any spiritual struggle within Islam really.

As for why the left embraces Islam, it's because they're minorities. I vote democrat, pretty fucking leftist, but it's insane to think queer-stoning women-hating Muslims are going to become liberal allies in the end. I guess the hope is that if we integrate them into our society then they'll become tame, but that tameness is inversely proportional to how religious they are.

>rape is punished with corporal pubishment, and potentially death
for the woman lmao

nah, fuck off, we don't need your arabic silly traditions we have our own past to show us the way.

>Cuckoldry, transfaggotry, faggots adopting innocent children, children on puberty blockers, men becoming 6 year old girls, women walking nude, having sex with animals legal
Whites

Try to look at yourself first you absolute degenerate. Let's see how you completely avoid everything I said and try to say something about me instead because you are completely accepting of all this degenerate shit that your people regularly indulge in.

Not true at all. We are better than animals, you dress modestly because you are not an animal. And as far as instincts go, Muslim men know they could potentially get death if they rape in a Muslim country.

>women's rights movements
>want to overthrow the "patriarchy" (see: western civilisation)

>muslims
>want to destroy non-muslim society (see: western civilization)

enemy of my enemy is my friend etc.

For fuck's sake, let this "cat-call" meme die already, the women converting or who even bring this up are notoriously hideous looking whales who want to pretend it's their choice that they're not getting laid when the reality is no one spares a more than 2 seconds to even look them hijab or not.

Nope. Saudi Arabia is the only country where that has ever happened. Women are not responsible for being sexually assaulted by men.

Yes like putting children on puberty blockers and letting your wife have children with other men? Whites are the most absolute degenerate people to exist in the history of people. Islam should literally just leave the West and let you cucks dissolve in the faggotry.

uea

And if her brother rapes someone else's sister, the village elders will order she be raped in retaliation. Literally a headline on CNN today. This is not the ideology we need to import to the West.

Just a quick google search yields women who are not ugly who have reverted. I know I am not ugly, but I have chosen to cover.

we don't need to threaten our men with death sentences and to cover our women in trash bin to maintain social peace, our model is better

inb4 "bu-but there are whores": yes, and in Muslim countries too

They love to be dominated by the strong men, something Western cucks have failed/accepted to be.

>Jihad

Does this mean the Crusade is on?

It's a weird New 10s phenomenon where every group that hated one another is now bonding over not being a CIS het white male together.

>Feminists used to hate trans people for either not being real women or "trading up" in privilege
>Gays and trans people used to hate each other because normies kept getting them mixed up
>All of the above used to hate Muslims for oppressing or killing them in their home countries
>Shariah law still dictates you stay in the closet if you ever had a gay thought

It's just a western tag team of privileged brats that don't actually understand how bad things are in a vacuum.

She said "peaceful jihad"
You're taking her out of context

hey mate, look closely at this pic

>Jihad doesn't always mean terrorism/military jihad. It can be an inner struggle of faith, or any spiritual struggle within Islam really.

Uh huh. Yeah.

Just like when I say I want there to be a crusade for the holy land to cleanse the world of subhumans I'm talking about the inner struggle to rid your soul of negative thoughts.

Board of peace. Glass Mecca! (That's just a common phrase of goodwill).

Islam believe in strong men women love strong men

>Legal to fuck animals
>Legal to have bastards
>Legal to put your children on puberty blockers
>Legal to become a 6 year old girl and get adopted

Impressive model cuck

Well, I nearly fell to being a whore, but a Muslim saw in me the potential for deen like nurturing a sapling into a full plant.

Islam has liberated me from the chains of the society I was born into, I am so much happier and more confident.

"Islam has always been the most Feminist religion"

This is a literally true statement

Because feminists hate the West and white powerful men, and love anything that threatens and destroys the West.

Also reminder that the Democrats' Pakistani intelligence services network called "Awan brothers" had one person arrested recently trying to flee the country, and his laptop is being investigated. The Awan network has made millions off Democrats.

these people need to be genocided once and for all

Thanks for Crashing a 747 Into The Record

Not really strong men, but proper men. Men who know that being a man is a distinct thing, even if they work a desk job instead of with their hands.

>The Awan network has made millions off the american taxpayer

fixed it for you greatest ally

So does traditional Christianity, and every European ideologies marxism included. We don't need you, go back to the desert.

genuinely thought you were talking about your own countries desu

Is that a Muslim country? Allow me to clarify something you cucks don't seem to understand. Degenerates exist everywhere. Crime exists in each and every country. The degenerate societies are those the accept it and promote it. You can point out any misgiving of Muslim societies, it's still illegal and considered bad. If your children and up sucking your dick and chopping off their own dick your degenerate society will fucking jump with joy and celebrate that shit. You don't even realize what a cuck you are

Feminists just want to be dominated. Approach them double-strong if you're in to fucking crazy.

is definitely a big part of it. Enemy if my enemy.

A disgustingly large amount of them are, obliviously, dismissive of what actual Muslims think and would rather just listen to Women's Studies Professor Skylar Whiteguy go on about how Muhammad was the first feminist or some shit.

As someone who fucking hates Islam, I get irritated on behalf of Muslims when (to borrow a feminist term) leftists whitesplain their religion to them and to other white people. It's like some kind of inverted strawman or something, those motherfuckers are mentally ill

But then you realized it's actually about yours.

You'll notice I'm still critical of Islam, just not uninformed about it.

Autism

lol

Funny how people here like to criticize Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), for taking a child bride who was more or less being forced on him and who would have been abused if he had rejected the offer. Still he relented to have sex with her until a more appropriate (for the time) age. This is the example Muslim nations draw on when countries like Egypt have an age of consent of 18, whereas countries like Italy allow childreb to have sex at 13.

>transfaggots
Iran is number one in the world for gender reassignment surgery

Degeneracy: a man rapes a 9 yr old girl, kills hundreds of jews and calls himself a prophet of a religion that threatens to kill anyone leaving

KILL YOURSELF SANDNIGGER, YOU ARE THE CANCER OF THE ENTIRE WORLD: FROM CHINA TO INDIA, EUROPE, AMERICAS AND AFRICA, every country is suffering from your stone age monkey "religion".

>Degenerates exist everywhere.
Exactly, Islam isn't the silver bullet

>illegal
doesn't matter, degenerates will degenerate even if your prophet has forbidden it, thinking law can alter minds is silly as fuck

>Crime exists in each and every country.
Migrants increase crime, so we don't want more Muslims /thread

And the people who try to marry children at a young age get thrown into prison. No one will ever comment on the because it destroys their anti Islam narrative. This place is either full of Jews, or full of people with Jewish dick so far up their assholes that they're more Jew than not.

lel

As long as they have the bomb I'd not conspire against them. They might wipe out the entire african population on a whim.

you're degenerating as fast as us I'm afraid Ahmed, I won't tell you why but the answer isn't cultural :)

Is it put on magazines? Is it promoted in the media? Are those faggots promoted on a daily basis? No. They're the shit of society.

Literally avoided everything I said and pathetically tried to turn it around. How typical. Try to actually respond to what I said you cucks.

That will never happen in a Muslim country. Prove me wrong. And if you can't, try to respond to the fact that this shit is promoted in your country and you are literally defending it by not answering.

How the fuck is this whore not dead yet?

She's trying to make jihad into something acceptable by making it about trump

This Bitch is obviously a puppet for Islamist hardliners

>Why do feminists love Islam so much?
So women can use it to do what they do best: bitch, bitch, bitch. Insufferable creatures.

Yep, they are very loose with facts here, just anti-Islam culture war feels.

Still no direct quotes, lol. That's how you know you're dealing with BS.

Here's her direct quote:
"And our beloved prophet … said to him, ‘A word of truth in front of a tyrant ruler or leader, that is the best form of jihad"

Apparently words = violence to the alt-right now. I thought we criticized leftists for saying that?

Jihad actually has a lot of meaning in Arabic. It means to strive, so it can mean striving against an enemy in battle or striving against an internal issue.

you're too stupid to find the root of the problem, Ahmed. Why are the Western govs protecting LGBT? Because a percentage of LGBT has arisen in the recent years, not only in Western countries but also in yours (lol pics related)

Now, Ahmed, why has such a percentage of LGBT arisen, hmm? Why? Use your brain if you have one.

As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate.[1]

Iran gives out money for people to do it

Here's her direct quote to critics of female genital mutilation

When pressed if she's actually in favor of FGM, her response was that she doesn't have to answer questions from white males

youtube.com/watch?v=qgWG9sDC9wQ

HAHAHAHAHAHA of course there are LGBT in Muslim countries, they're just practicing your useful concept of taqiyya

also muhhhhh persecuted minorities and darkies that need our feminist style love and protection.

AK?

Primarily jihad is supposed to be against one's inner demons to become a better person.
>In your country
That's not a Muslim country you absolute retard those pictures are from Western countries lol

Holy shit look look at that absolute damage control post. Laughing out loud just not worried at all about how his own women are breeding out at unprecedented rates, how whites are the only people that want whites to be genocided. Keep laughing, because I am too

this is actual British police training. In other room they are learning how to shoot people who say mean things online.

yeah conquest and defense are just a tiny part of islam durrrr

Yeh, but for Islam it goes with blocking access to information, education and free thinking, which leads to a society of slaves for their Islamic overlords, which leads to shitty third world toilets where the overlords need you to periodically raid other countries to fill the coffers.

I'll take legal degeneracy, thanks.